Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1504: Seth Tio'bre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:31 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Seth started his day calmly as he often did. He took a nice cool shower and after he dried off he got dressed. After a glance outside he had chosen to dress in jeans with a white shirt and ocean blue hoodie that had the image of a toon turtle on the back. The logo was the one from the Aquarium of Soleil. Seth had gotten it the last time he visited the amazing place where he spent quite some time by now. After he was all done with his morning routine of getting cleaned up and ready for the day, the water magi went downstairs and to his kitchen to make himself some pancakes for breakfast. It didn’t take long and soon he was sitting down in his living room with the plate on his lap and he turned on the radio with his usual ocean sounds and fitting music.

He had just eaten half of his pancakes when his attention was brought to his mobile by a notification sound. Seth grabbed a nearby tissue and cleaned his hand before he picked up his phone and unlocked the screen to look at what just came in. A big smile played over his lips as he read the message from his bro Billy and eventually he chuckled after reading it all. The poor man, even his messages were shining through how desperate he was getting. He really did need some time to relax. Seth felt bad for Billy too though. As a matter of fact he did have an appointment in the afternoon, but to him his buddy was more important.

"Good morning Billy! Of course I can help you out. I would love to. I miss our hang outs. And bringing my violin shouldn’t be a problem. But if not at your house, where do you want to meet up? Or do you want to come to my house?”

Seth sent the message and finished his pancakes as he waited for a reply. He was thrilled at the thought of spending time with his best friend today. Once he finished his pancakes, it didn’t take long, he gave his manager a cal to cancel his appointment for the afternoon and reschedule itl. After some back and forth, Seth hung up and he cleaned up his plate. After this he just relaxed on the couch and waited patiently.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Dorm] xxx

[With : Alone] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

-

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:49 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞He had not left just yet he was watching the rain pour down as waited for a reply from Seth yet his mind was on Saorise words. He appreciated it made his heart feel light and his feet a bit weak, but he needed to hear it. He gave a deep sigh and was smiling now but the anxiety was still there underneath it all. Then two messages pop up his bae was truly an understanding person, she knew all too well he needed this and probably more. He nodded to himself before replying to her text. ’ Thank you, baby, I guess I better chill while I can, and don’t mention it. You can always count on your bear <3 I Love you!. Oh and Olga has got your back she should be here in a few minutes” Even though he texted that word he muttered to himself it felt damn good to say. He looked up at the cloudy sky for a few minutes before returning to his phone. Seth was down for it too he was feeling much better now from the both of them. It was always important to have a support group in your life he thanks the gods before texting Seth. Ha yes I knew I can count on you! Hmm, I was thinking to go to my job, but your palace sounds more relaxing, to be honest.

♞I’ll be there soon my man heck I’ll jog!”
With that the big man got a hoodie on he was wearing all grey to match the weather. Perhaps unknowingly doing it because of his mood, but he was right jogging would help. When in doubt exercise usually makes you feel good and your pump got to get that runner high! So will Billy was off jogging in the rain to meet the water magi himself. It was a nice jog it did well to boost his mood, and by the time he got to Seth's house, he was feeling much better than before, and yet the anxiety was still there. He needed to get something off his chest he thought of this as he knocked on Seth's door gently but loud enough. Some things can only be cured by talking to others it is time for some light therapy to be in order.

OCC:
Billy's Outfit

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Anxiety and other feelings

Thoughts:''A jog in the rain hm "

Company: To be Seth

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

With the knowledge that Billy would come over soon, Seth went to the kitchen to make some tea, though he could switch to coffee if his bro preferred. They lived rather close to one another, so it wouldn’t be long before the man would be here. As he waited for the water to boil, he glanced out of the window and smiled. He always liked rainy days. They had something magical to the young man. But then, he was a water mage, so perhaps he was biased. While he waited he made some fun manipulating raindrops outside his window. He brought them together and made shapes out of them. A bear, a lion, a cat. It was something he liked doing to kill some time. Not that it took long for the water to boil and he poured two glasses in preparation. If Billy preferred something else, he could empty the glass with it being plain water still. When he heard his mobile phone he picked it up and checked the message he got sent.

"Always bro! I am glad to help. Of course we can stay in my house if you prefer. I’ll have the tea ready when you arrive, though feel free to pick something else smile See you in a bit, I look forward to it."

Seth sent that to Billy and then moved the glasses to the table in the living room, along with a box full of different variations of tea flavors. Once finished he sat down to wait and he switched the sound set for one with ocean sounds alone. They could always find something else together if need be. He hadn’t sat down for very long when he heard the knock at the door and Seth smiled. The water magi walked to the door and opened it giving Billy a big smile. "Hey there bro, come on in! Are you alright or would you want to take a shower first?" Seth stepped aside so the big man could step inside and inquired in case they had gotten too wet.. Seth knew that most people didn’t really like rainy days, so everything else could wait until Billy was inside and dry. He would close the door once Billy walked in and wait for an answer, ready for a nice day together with his dear friend.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Billy] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:36 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞Billy checked his phone as he waited for Seth to open his bro was very considerate tea just for him. That did sound kind of wonderful but before, he could respond Seth open the door a sulking wet behemoth of a man. Billy gave him a big grin he would pull him into a bear hug. It didn’t last too long before he knew his friend was water magi, so water or wetness wouldn’t bother him too much. Still, he had not come here to soak the man in the water “ Sorry about that bro couldn’t help myself” he said light-heartedly. He steps as he listens to Seth's request he was going to let him take a shower here? Billy was a bit shocked but nodded his head “ Thanks I think I will I’ll clean it up once I’m done. No telling how long it will be when I can enjoy that relaxation after the kids are born.” He gave a deep sigh and started to stretch his limbs “I’ll try not to be too long” he promised. Billy had some things to tell the man for sure, but that could wait as he headed off to the bathroom.

♞There he would get a towel and some well-scented stuff to smell good. He set the color to a soothing forest green mixed with natrue sounds with instruments that blended well. Good thing the shower/bath was big enough for him, and there he would relax sinking into the water and bubbles. The smell alone was sending him to a more relaxed state not to mention the music. Time seems to meld into one and the demigod lost track of. Billy would wake up around thirty minutes later in a shock before getting out, he didn’t come here to soak. It was a nice bonus he scooped up his more dried clothes got dressed and headed downstairs for some hot tea. “ Haha, sorry man I got lost in the waves so to speak” Thinking of waves they should surf sometime. “Thanks for the tea and the bath bro I needed that more than you know”’ he said softly.

♞He took a seat and took a sip of tea just enough sugar Seth was on point “Hmm that is good tea” he said feeling a soothing feeling washing over him. “ So how do I even start this,” he said rubbing the back of his head. Billy was far relaxed now but he was still struggling inside “ The kids I mean triplets bro it’s going to be long months and years for me, I may not get to see you a lot so…I wanted to ask you something. Think you can play a song not for me but for my kids? I heard music has a positive effect on babies and kids. I would be honored to have you play this song I know it comes from the heart with you.” There was no doubt about it that Seth was the man for this job. He trusted the man and knew he would do right by him,

OCC:
Billy's Outfit

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Anxiety and other feelings

Thoughts:''A jog in the rain hm "

Company: To be Seth

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:13 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )