Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Character Journals
Chronicles of a Water Mage (Seth Tio'bre)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:06 pm
Code

[align=center][size=18][color=lightgreen]◢[/color] [color=plum]❀[/color] [color=#ac3939] 。。。[/color][/size] [size=16][i]([/i] [color=#4db8ff][b]ғяιםαч, мαяcн 8тн[/b] [/color] [i])[/i][/size]
[color=#ac3939]●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●[/color]
[/align]

[size=9][b][color=#b30000]weekday, month day:[/color][/b][/size]
[size=11]
Entry (pending end of day)
[/size]

[size=11]
Urls to posts
[/size]

[align=center][size=9][b][color=#b30000]Status: Single[/color][/b][/size][/align]

Seth's Journal that he keeps in his drawer of the desk in his room. There is no lock or any locking mechanism since Seth doesn't expect anyone to go into his room and search his stuff. The handwriting is readable enough. They betray the fine tuned hand of a strings musician.

Acquaintances
Saorise
Val

Friends
Billy

Boyfriend

OoC Question answers

What does your OC's day to day outfit look like? What's something they like wearing vs something they would never be caught in?
Seth likes easy and casual clothing. Shorts, jeans, loose pants, shirts, tanks, sweaters anything suited for the environment and weather really. He loves colors, white and grey but his favorite color is blue and ocean themes. It is not entirely unthinkable you would run into him sometime wearing highly colorful clothes much akin to Hawaiian style. A lot of his style is also fashion for teenagers which might contribute, along with his overall young look due to decelerated aging, to people confusing him for about 14/15 years old when he is actually 22. There isn't really anything he would never wear, though he draws the line at typical girl clothes.

What is your OC looking for in a friend? Are they looking for friends right now? If not, why?
Someone he can have fun with! Perhaps one that likes music considering he is a musician. He also loves the aquarium, beach and really anything related to water areas. He is very easy to befriend and always open for more friends at any given time.

Has your OC ever experienced loss of a loved one? (i.e. Have they ever attended a funeral?) How did this effect their character development? If they were to lose another, how would they react now having that past experience?
Seth has experienced more than one loss of loved ones. The first two were his parents when he was eight years old when an unusually, even for their standards, cold winter where both contracted pneumonia and since they were poor and lived on the streets they had no money for any healers or healthcare. There was no funeral, Seth was left with little choice but to leave their bodies behind and find shelter from the cold knowing they would want him to survive. Of course it left his marks, Seth who was usually always smiling and laughing without a care in the world had suddenly lost his caretakers at a very young age and ended up by himself. He still missing them to this day though he has given it a spot in his life now. At the age of twelve an older man took Seth into his house and raised him since as his own son, but since they were already elderly he lost them too when he was nineteen years old. This has affected him even more than his parents' loss and to this day he can't help but remember him on emotional moments or times where he plays emotional music. At least he was able to give the man a funeral and it has helped him on the way of recovery from mourning. As to how he would react if he would lose another loved one, it would likely be a lot harder for him to process the loss as he is still affected by the loss of his adoptive father and teacher, the one who left him his violin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:10 pm
Seth Tio'bre
User Image

Thursday, September 29

Today is my first day in my very own home paid with my own earnings in Soleil! I am happy to have reached this point in life, but I could never have done it without all the help my teacher gave me. He taught me to play the violin as good as I am now and it is thanks to him that I have come this far. Wherever he is, I hope he looks down at me and sees I am doing alright.

(to be continued)

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:58 am
Seth Tio'bre
User Image

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч 13тн

Entry

Up Town Soleil streets
Emelius

Seth

Emelius

Seth

Emelius

Taste of Italy
Seth

Emelius

Seth

Emelius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:12 am
Seth Tio'bre
User Image

sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч 16тн:

Seth

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:56 pm
Seth Tio'bre
User Image

sυиםαч, ғєвяυαяч 17тн:

Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:58 pm
Seth Tio'bre
User Image

ғяιםαч, мαяcн 8тн:

Billy

Seth

Billy

Seth

Billy

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:17 am
。。。 ( тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ 16тн )
●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●

weekday, month day:

When I went to the sweet shop today I made a new friend. Her name is Lisa and she is really fun. We hung out a bit and looked through the store together. After that I invited her to my home. Tomorrow will be a great day!

Lisa

Seth

Lisa

Seth

Lisa

Seth

Lisa

Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:29 am
。。。 ( ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ 17тн )
●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●

weekday, month day: