Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[FIN] Table for Two at Sweet Hazelnut Cafe [Thulani/Blush+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:44 pm
Blush glanced up at Thulani, forking another bite of the mouth-watering tomato quiche that was in front of her. Not only that, but a cinnamon roll was to be her next 'victim'. Hopefully, she can take that with her back to the opposite male's place to eat later, perhaps with a nice pot of hot tea. "I'm ok with that," the young female said, smiling at him as she chewed on the fluffy bite of food, savoring the flavors within her mouth as it went down her throat. She has a love for food, that is for sure; but mostly, she has a love for flavors that appease her appetite like savory with a bit of heat. It definitely doesn't hurt if it was sweet too somewhere down the line.

"Thu, are you nervous? Being here with me? You seem a bit more quieter than usual," she confessed, watching the male from across the table.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:41 pm
Thuani tilted his head, fork full of quiche in his mouth, as she timed her questions perfectly with him taking another bit of food. It was curious how everyone seemed to have this disposition for poor timing while making conversation while eating. Still though, he didn't really understand the question, nor what she might be trying to imply with it.

Why would he be nervous being around his neighbor's kid? Why he could say he literally watched her grow up - she might as well have been like a little sister or something to him. And in fact... "Frankly, I feel like I've been quite more of a talker since ya got here." A shrug. There she was jumping to whatever conclusion she'd made. He wouldn't be able to change her mind with sweet words at any rate, so might as well hope speaking frankly smooths whatever misunderstanding she's got over. If anything, her badgering him like this was what was beginning to make him feel a bit awkward.

At that he finished up his quiche and, after pausing to take a sip of the cider, continued onto the salad this time. He honest-to-Guardians wasn't sure what most of the toppings were, but Tariq had never let him down with a meal before.

Dream WhiteWitz
Blush

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:09 pm
Blush looked over the table at Thulani, smiling and then shook her head. This luncheon was as awkward as ever. While she was a much faster eater than the opposite male, she took her time this round. "Food's really good here," she murmured, glancing at him. "I don't think I evah mentioned... thank you for letting me stay with you."

Daisicle
Wrap-up?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:20 pm
Thulani offered a smile to her gratitude as he finished a spoonful of salad before returning, "Like I said, ain't no problem at all." He was glad that she seemed to have calmed herself down a bit from whatever she had going on in that head of hers. From here, he continued on his meal in peace, offering small talk to her off and on until they'd finished all of the food and drink in front of them.

Yeah, they were going to sleep well tonight.

From this point he ordered a set of cinnamon rolls to-go and, upon receiving them, he paid what was due and they went on their way back to his place.

Dream WhiteWitz
Blush

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items