Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Hows it going?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weird
  times
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 am
Everyone staying Covid free? wahmbulance

I haven't left the house in 12 days ._. I actually ordered a book and im reading im that bored LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:30 pm
Camera 0bscura

I haven't left the house in 12 days ._. I actually ordered a book and im reading im that bored LOL

I'm essential business material, gimme dat virus bby

What book did you order?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:41 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

I'm essential business material, gimme dat virus bby

What book did you order?

LOL that sucks man, good luck shits crazy out there. Ive been to walmart once in the last 3 weeks i keep telling myself im going to organize my house but 3 weeks later i start a room and it get dirty again before I finish xd

The book is As Old as Time: A Twisted Tale its a whole series with Disney movies rewritten o3o its pretty good so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:29 am
OMG! Gaia hasn't changed at all. xd How's everyone going? Add me on Facebook and WhatsApp. PM me if you want my info.  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:10 am
waiting to go back to work. i thought that three months of being home bound would have been more productive.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:30 am
Camera 0bscura

Have you finished the book and grown a beard yet?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:56 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Have you finished the book and grown a beard yet?

Yeah i finished it a while ago LOL and my lady beard takes to long to grow xD

Hows daddy life?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:06 pm
Camera 0bscura

Hows daddy life?

Have you had time to reread the book? What are you up to lately anyways, are you still stuck at home?

Daddy life is rough mang. 5 days a week I do a graveyard shift for 8 hours, then I come home and watch the baby for 8 hours during the day while mama works. I have a 7 hour window I carved out for myself where I can either sleep or catch up on stuff. I can only get stuff done during his naps but it's never hobby or personal care stuff anymore. On the weekend I'm usually stuck having to watch him more because of XYZ excuse from mama instead of being allowed to clean, take trash out, etc.

It's a pain, don't have kids mang unless you're fine watching them all day and not dumping them on your partner emotion_puke  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:55 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Hows daddy life?

Have you had time to reread the book? What are you up to lately anyways, are you still stuck at home?

Daddy life is rough mang. 5 days a week I do a graveyard shift for 8 hours, then I come home and watch the baby for 8 hours during the day while mama works. I have a 7 hour window I carved out for myself where I can either sleep or catch up on stuff. I can only get stuff done during his naps but it's never hobby or personal care stuff anymore. On the weekend I'm usually stuck having to watch him more because of XYZ excuse from mama instead of being allowed to clean, take trash out, etc.

It's a pain, don't have kids mang unless you're fine watching them all day and not dumping them on your partner emotion_puke

Ive been lazy with reading, the fiance got me into some animes ive been watching >_> Ive been pretty board there a bunch of house projects I want to do but the Rona messed s**t up my fiance lost his job and you cant find anything around here it super sucks. Luckily my fiance had some money saved up so we good.

Man thats rough dude she should be helping, you both need time to rest and take breaks or your gonna burn out. D: but babies are cute and amazing. I love playing with my fiance nieces baby. xd he 8 months old he so darn cute and sweet and chill.
Right now no plan for kids waiting a bit, I got enough to take care of got two birds, a dog and im still trying to house train my fiance. LOL rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am
Camera 0bscura

Ive been lazy with reading, the fiance got me into some animes ive been watching >_> Ive been pretty board there a bunch of house projects I want to do but the Rona messed s**t up my fiance lost his job and you cant find anything around here it super sucks. Luckily my fiance had some money saved up so we good.

Man thats rough dude she should be helping, you both need time to rest and take breaks or your gonna burn out. D: but babies are cute and amazing. I love playing with my fiance nieces baby. xd he 8 months old he so darn cute and sweet and chill.
Right now no plan for kids waiting a bit, I got enough to take care of got two birds, a dog and im still trying to house train my fiance. LOL rofl

Oh how did he end up losing his job? Was it not possible to do his job because of the virus, or did he end up getting cut to save costs? I know a lot of people got laid off for all kinds of reasons this year. If he doesn't find anything are you guys considering relocating somewhere else, or just kinda waiting to see if he gets hired back on once the virus stuff settles down?

What sort of animes have you been watching? There's a few on Netflix I've managed to watch recently with some of the downtime I have lol.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:44 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Oh how did he end up losing his job? Was it not possible to do his job because of the virus, or did he end up getting cut to save costs? I know a lot of people got laid off for all kinds of reasons this year. If he doesn't find anything are you guys considering relocating somewhere else, or just kinda waiting to see if he gets hired back on once the virus stuff settles down?

What sort of animes have you been watching? There's a few on Netflix I've managed to watch recently with some of the downtime I have lol.

He worked on gas rigs but cause of covid and last winter wasn't that cold theres to much gas in storage so the company shut down his area cause the close down all the rigs in the area. Hopefully we have a cold winter this year rofl It sucks he worked for them for like 12 years. I mean there still rigs out west but we really don't want to move to Texas or that far from here LOL

Netflix has a few but not that many. My fiance has Crunchy Roll it has ton. Ive been watching My Hero Academia, Black Clover, and i just watched BNA and also Beastars both were really good.
What animes you been watching?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:50 am
Camera 0bscura
He worked on gas rigs but cause of covid and last winter wasn't that cold theres to much gas in storage so the company shut down his area cause the close down all the rigs in the area. Hopefully we have a cold winter this year rofl It sucks he worked for them for like 12 years. I mean there still rigs out west but we really don't want to move to Texas or that far from here LOL

Netflix has a few but not that many. My fiance has Crunchy Roll it has ton. Ive been watching My Hero Academia, Black Clover, and i just watched BNA and also Beastars both were really good.

By gas rigs you mean those ones built out on the ocean right? Are you guys just waiting to see if he gets hired back on locally, or if things go to s**t you'll just give up and relocate somewhere farther away just to make sure there's money coming in? Move back in with your dad and train him to fix AC units lol?

Haven't been watching that many since kiddo was born, but did watch Beastars this year and we've been eating through Saiki K. We watched some anime movie where a girl turns into a cat to spend time with a boy she likes but I don't remember the name off hand.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:38 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

By gas rigs you mean those ones built out on the ocean right? Are you guys just waiting to see if he gets hired back on locally, or if things go to s**t you'll just give up and relocate somewhere farther away just to make sure there's money coming in? Move back in with your dad and train him to fix AC units lol?

Haven't been watching that many since kiddo was born, but did watch Beastars this year and we've been eating through Saiki K. We watched some anime movie where a girl turns into a cat to spend time with a boy she likes but I don't remember the name off hand.

He does gas rigs on land there were tons in WV,ohio and PA just because of the warm winter we had last year and covid no many using gas and they over drilled so there no need to drill now so a lot of places shut down. There a possibility some will come back if we have a bad winter. But who knows, he been trying to find stuff but its hard right now with covid. Wont move to DE he owns his housed and the hassle trying to sell right now plus WV is peaceful and chill we like it here.

A Whisker Away ive seen its on netflix but haven't watched it yet looks cute. Worth watching?  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games