Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Fire Bringers (Redwoods)
•| Welcome |•

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:00 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:11 am
User Image

Introduction paragraph....

Owner: DaerilS
Chief: Catch Fire
With contributions from Alanna the Pirate Queen & Teigra

User Image

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:48 am
User Image

TL;DR: Quick guide to the pack. Please see the above links for elaborated information.

User Image

General
    • Follow Gaian ToS and Kells Shop rules.
    • If you have any ideas, character requests, pack metaplot contributions you'd like to discuss, please PM me or contact me over Discord.

Pack Laws
    • Naming || No Naming Conventions; feel free to choose whatever you'd like following the shop naming rules.

• Pelts-Dye || No Color or Dye Restrictions; much of the pack are earth tones but it's not required.

• Outsiders || Outsiders are not allowed in pack territory and will be driven away or killed if determined not suitable for recruitment.

• Illnesses || Sick animals or Outsiders must be avoided at all costs and reported to the Chief or Augur for observation and potential dispatch.

• Breeding || Breeding is restricted to pack members. Breeding with an Outsider is grounds for banishment. [See Mates and Breeding for current rules regarding breeding]

• Exiting Pack Lands || Leaving the territory is forbidden unless granted permission by the Chief AND the Augur.

• Violence || Fighting is common but abuse and murder are grounds for banishment or death. The Chief, First(if available), Augur, and their counsel of Maws and Claws will come to a verdict, with the Chief deciding punishment.

• Disputes || Smaller disputes over den site, thievery, skiving of work, and such will be brought to the Maws for resolution.

• Wildlife || Bonded Wildlife are uncommon but permissible depending on the species, with vultures, owls and crows being the most prevalent. Hare, deer, ponies (all species) and raccoons are not allowed as they are considered prey creatures, and in a place food is difficult to come by, the pack cannot be compromised.

• Non-Dire Breeds || Wolfdogs and Berserkers are extremely rare packmates according to Fire Bringer history, but are not excluded from membership.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:49 am
User Image

Enemies
    A more recent development in the pack's history, but one proven deadly all the same. They've managed to substantially destroy a large number of Fire Bringers, nearly crumbling the pack. I've left the rival pack's description/name vague intentionally as I'd like for there to be an actual pack or Pack I/T to plot with. If you have a pack you'd like to suggest, please PM me here or over Discord.
    • Name || Nature of relationship.

Allies
    None currently. If you'd like to offer an existing pack, or another Pack I/T as a candidate for potential allies to the Fire Bringer pack, please PM/DM me! I'd love to plot with you!
    • Name || Nature of relationship.

User Image

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:51 am

User Image

[Pack] The Fire Bringers (Redwoods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash