Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
谷 || Tanigakure [Hidden Valley Village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:43 pm
𝔐𝔲𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦

User Image

ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ: 谷 ᴛᴀɴɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ: 1,030/ 1,030 || ꜱᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 680/ 680 || ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ

Preparing a commission Muzon would request his treasurer to fetch him a generous sum of money from the village treasury. At his desk Muzon would prepare a letter writing a great many kanji on it. Placing in brush back in it's quill place. Lord kage would place an official Tanigakure stamp upon it.

Once his treasurer arrived Muzon would preforming a sealing technique. Sealing about 50,000 Ryo within it. "Akami, see to it that this reaches it's destination. And as always be discrete." He would say, dispatching the young shinobi, as well as his own pigeon. With this much money going out, Lord 2nd wouldn't so much as gamble with the idea of losing it.

Thankfully no one could anticipate or predict Muzon, even those closest to him.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍:
{Strategist Perks}
The Strategist may change the point of origin for their jutsu. Doing so up to 3m per title rank by expending a concentration. Example being instead of casting a fireball directly in front of oneself it instead will appear behind an opponent etc. The strategist makes no noise with their footsteps nor leaves behind tracks or even a scent to be followed as they have taken all these compromising things into consideration. Once per post, a Strategist may decide to give their allies up to two of their own activations. This is essentially done by instructing the ally in regards to a targets openings and the best plan of action. {Multiple instances of Strategists conferring their activations do not stack}

▰ Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. Sealing an item into a scroll, does not require the user to be physically touching the item in question. A general vacuum at the site of the fuuin will attempt to pull matter into itself if left open. They do not take up limit slots on the profile. Fūnyū is an integral part of all the fuuin augments that are gained from other jutsu, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead. This technique cannot be performed in battle. This technique can be used at up to two ranks of the user's body rank. The use of this technique at any rank only cost an E-ranked amount.

XV_Xarso_XV

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:08 pm
BIG GUCCI EDO

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Yozen, Matasu Hasaki | D | | Tamer | Tamer | Blessings of O-Inari
Appearance :
|

Walking down the halls of the Castle, a courier bag on one shoulder, her stance straight and expression and pace purposeful, three enormous furry companions in tow. One stuck to her like glue whilst the other two lagged behind a little, sniffing about and getting in each other’s way, Seth taking a n** at his brother but choosing to stop when Jill, the one up beside its owner shot them a look, prompting them to hurry their fuzzy butts up and behave. She was bringing an offer from the fruits of her own hard work with the intention of benefiting the Villages defended and scouting teams, as well as to throw some extra help to some of the younger shinobi and after years of working with her animals and learning the skills of scroll creation she’d finally felt it was worth bringing to her Kage at this point.

Finally reaching the door Hasaki turned to face it, then powered over to her companions and pointed ”You two need to behave!” She said sternly at the two make ferrets who looked at one another and then slowly nodded an affirmative... Hasaki rose and eyebrow, the two nodding more vigorously to show they got it. That was good, as long as they didn’t mess anything up this should go well, she had nothing to worry about. Turning back to the door, the two boys flanking her, she pulled her hood down to ensure she didn’t look impolite and began reaching to knock on the door opening her mouth and speaking. Hasaki mouth opened to start speaking as she moved her hand toward to tap on the door with her knuckles, closing her eyes as she did so for all but a second.

”Lord, might I have a mini.. THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SETH!!”The sentence was destroy as when her eyes closed she heard a clicking noise and her knuckles missed the door somehow, her eyes opening to reveal Seth had chosen to try and be helpful. Standing up on his hind legs swiftly, the ferret reach open for the doors handle and simply opened, assuming that being helpful would earn brownie points, instead it got him scorn. Next the impolite guy landed back down and started to let himself in, the fresh scents of the room catching his curiosity, his brother immediately following suit as Hasaki tried to stop the massive ferrets, looking toward the Tanikage and apologizing ”I’m so sorry my lord, do you have any time?” she said, whilst attempting to wrestle Hakushi from making it through the door like his brother who was now meandering over toward the Tanikage inquisitively.

Stamina 700/700| Chakra 700/700 | nature chakra 500/500
• Strength 0 • Speed 0 • Agility 0 • Endurance 0
Ryo | 28400

Ninja pets present: Not Hameline, Seth, Jillia, Hakushi
Here

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:32 pm
User Image

K U Z A XX I G A R A S H I

User Image

She was a wanderer, far from this local little place and of little consequence to many. A healer in the simplest terms, a diviner and shaman in others. Witch to many, demon to many more. The Tanigakure area had been in a little bit of turmoil the past few days, Kuza was a humble traveler who happened upon it and now the world is off kilter. Here, some were hurt and she had been bound by an oath many similar to her profession undertake and commit to. Treat the injured, no matter allegiance, status or birth. It was here that there were... a few who benefited from her practices as primitive it seemed. Sake that been blessed with curative properties, its mind addling effects diminished and restorative properties added to help.

The one who came seeking the lord of the castle would come to find something they wouldn't have expected. In the past days, the Oni had taken to setting up a temporary shop in the castle, a brewery with tables and benches of differing medical tools laying about. A brew with berries and honey was on a burner, a sweet aroma would filled the air as the door opened and the one eyed girl peered at the one apologizing to a lord. Her violet eye blinked in a start before the mental notes clicked.

"O-Oh..." The horned woman began, she was sitting behind a countertop with the strange flasks and vials as the honeyed mix sat upon a burner. Kuza stood, flattening her kimono with her hands and bowed apologetically to the stranger. "I am sorry, stranger. The lord of this place has been missing for some time." She said, standing straight back up and with a smile as she eyed the animals accompanying her which widened her smile.

"Lovely little critters, are they friends of your's?" she sat back down and urged the girl to come in. "Are you aware of the world right now, stranger?" She asked, turning her one eye to the darkened skies ever since the sun went out like a light. "A terrible omen... An eclipse eternal." The smile dipped as she returned the gaze back to the honeyed brew bubbling in the glass. Holding the glass now in her hands, the liquid swirled in the container while the liquid gold turned a faint beige with a glow of chakra infusing with it.

"I am Kuza, a medicine woman. Charmed."

(Heeeey~ I uh... this is awkward. The guy who plays Muzon was... banned the other day so you've woulda been stuck here indefinitely... SO. I hope you don't mind the sudden interaction and see if it can't be salvaged. Glad to see ya posting though. heart )

xxxxx

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:26 pm
-x- Rei -x-

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Appearance :
|

As Hasaki looked to the Tanikage in mild mortification, her expression froze almost in abject astonishment. What kind of makeover had the Tanikage had, no wait this wasn’t him, this was... an Oni!!!! What on earth was it doing here, Hasaki had half a mind to point and send the fur balls to try and capture the woman, however the demeanour the Oni gave off and its initial reaction showed no signs of malice and due to the woman’s advantage of not actually being human, she immediately got something few did, the benefit of the doubt and listened to what this strange resident of her Kages office was saying, shoving Hakushi outside and pointing as Jill to block it but watch Hasaki as she stepped in to the sweet fragrances and sharp alcohol smell that came from this sort of brewing, curse her sensitive nose.

She didn’t speak until the Oni had finished its piece, grabbing the ferrets attention without bothering to look at her with a lump of dried meat from her bag and lured him over, petting his head and then literally sat down on its side pushing him to his side and sat on the animal, it accepting this because she was scratching his neck as she did so, her eyes following the onis to the window as she did so, a chill going over her as this eclipse had thrown Hameline into a panic of sorts, her kids didn’t get it but the giant Kamaitachi that was off doing its own thing at this moment had pressed that something was wrong, everyone seemed to be going on about this eclipse, it did seem significant... but if nobody was doing anything about it then what could be done but continue and face whatever came when it did.

Watching the woman turn back to her brewing and finally introducing herself Hasaki spoke in response ”My name is Hasaki Matasu, musician and auntie and trainer to these guys and many others..... ive been busy working on a project for the village and haven’t been around in a while as a result and just returned to show and get my contributions approved and implemented... but being as the Tanikage really did go missing It seems I can’t exactly do that, I thought that was all a rumour due to the paranoia and panic wrought by the eclipse, but it turns out I was wrong...” Hasaki paused as if considering, something and looking to the giant ferret then back to the Medicine woman Kuza and continued “It is a pleasure to meet you despite the circumstances..... Pardon me if I seem a little flippant I’m just concerned about my work, getting it implemented in the village and funded was integral to this work and now I’ll have to figure a way to look after everyone until the village can repair and appoint a new Kage... if he really is gone that is...” She said thinking about the hordes of giant ferrets she’d trained and decided she really was going to have to go into business herself to sustain them, what a hassle...

Getting up and looking to the ferret with a warning gaze before looking back to Kuza, Seth slowly getting up and beginning to walk with much greater care and consideration than before around to the side of the Medicine woman who had absconded the village leaders office. Hasaki has silently communicated a warning of telling his mother about his behaviour if he didn’t be careful and it had done the trick, the treat was to draw him in for the warning ”So now I need to ask, you introduced yourself and don’t get me wrong, you don’t feel untrustworthy to me, Seth here gets no bad vibes and is currently looking for say hi and get attention if he can.... but that doesn’t explain why you are here.. do you have anything to do with the Tanikage a disappearance of know something about it? ...” Hasaki said, a tint of warning in her voice, despite the fact she didn’t feel she could really done anything about it, this woman was an Oni, Hasaki threw giant ferrets at people and was fragile, only a few feet from someone who could probably bench her. If the Oni looked at Hasaki then, she would she the mettle in light of minor concern, as well as the fact the girls demeanour indicated she was not the type to leap into action and was more concerned about her mild threat causing a negative reaction, her experience with Oni was to lacking to know what may or may not be a tikk to one. If Kuza would choose to let the ferret it would rapidly drop to its side and offer its chest for tummy rubs, although careful of its surround is, at least initially.

Ryo | 28400

(Ooc: yeah I heard just a bit ago from jenni deer cause she’s awesome ^_^ kinda stunned time hear that I was. So yeah the things are still in approval phase but my character was coming with a proposition but I don’t know what to do there XD I’d wait either way before mentioning it for their approval to go through. So let do what I can with your awesome surprise here XD, also just for reference these ferrets are gigantic XD and now Hasaki is going to have to keep them away from knocking down your brews dammit >.< rofl scolding time. Thank you for making the time for me though, I appreciate it smile !!! If you’re gonna be taking over for this village you should pm me so I can prod you with a few questions smile !!! Ima go look at Kuzas bio :p )

Here

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:32 am
User Image

User Image

They were right to be concerned, she just showed up from her travels north with a caravan south. Kuza held her brew in the air as she inspected the color, foggy and impure it was. A frown of dissatisfaction that shown she wasn't happy with the outcome of it and then her attention came back to him. The critters were large for their species, were mammals this large this far south of the mountains? Or had it been a special circumstance. Many questions and little to answer on it. But she had a few directed to her to answer first, Kuza smiled again.

"You sound talented, all things considered." Her eye looked at the creatures and blinked with a grin before returning to the small brew. She tapped the counter top once with the glass container as it turned a darker color as she gasped in surprise, she picked up a quill and written a note on a scroll next to her workstation. She would continue speaking as she clicked off the burner for the brew and took the notes, detailing the change in its coloration. "I came on a caravan heading south, merchants and trade." Kuza would begin to explain as her note scribbling filled the silence in-between her pauses. "Local policies I am foreign to, since the Eclipse... I offered to help those confused and distraught." She set the quill down and now looked at Hasaki directly as she waved her hand, chakra humming as the sweet scent of her brew was whisked out from the room. Her kekkei genkai.

"I'm sorry if the scent bothered you." She had a pained expression and stood from the chair. "I don't know what to say on your appeal for business, I have no authority in any matters." She walked along the counter and ran her fingers across the top, eying the brew she just made then back to the stranger. "I understand your concerns and suspicions, but I am just a humble medic who offered free care. Another will be suited to lead, I am only here to aid the sick."

Her smile was gone and she could only shrug, the circumstances of the little village was an interesting turn of events. "I do not know where they might be, they've..." Kuza trailed off and sought the words she was looking for. "They've not been missed." She was blunt in that statement, frowning as she even said it and shook her head. "If I scare you, Hasaki," Kuza began as she lifted her hands and took one step back, both now placed behind her head she now looked at the stranger. "I offer no resistance." A gesture of surrender, putting herself in a position that was more vulnerable. She didn't want to feed the stereotype of her kind further, but it was something she been accustomed to even at home with the fear of the Oni. She smiled, it was a small hope she didn't seem that intimidating with her smaller stature. Maybe the horns, it was always the horns.

(Nope, no intention of taking it over. I'm mostly giving ya something to do and post with lol. Kinda winging it on the story too actually. )

xxxxx

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:00 am
-x- Rei -x-

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Appearance :
|

Watching the onis clear dissatisfaction with the results of its current brew, Despite the strong pungency of the fragrances of the scents, that most people with a less precise nose would find enjoyable but she would find overwhelming, this onis activity and clear dedication to her brewing along with its complexity was truly fascinating.. to bad right now Hasaki was being prudent and doing at least part of her job as a Tanigakure shinobi, what the others had been doing to let her set up shop here of all places was a wonder but she wouldn’t kick her out if the answer was to her satisfaction. First came a compliment, not insincerely but the all thing considered part made Hasaki unsure, not ever really contemplating raising her sisters children as a skill but more as necessity to allow them a proper life... then things sorta got out of hand.

The Oni, or rather Kazu has suddenly noticed something quite interesting obviously by her reaction, although Hasaki has little comprehension as to why, besides maybe it being something she’s need to have years of experience to possibly understand. It was almost amusing to think that she’d been on edge.. bloody peoples stereotype clouding her perceptions, how annoying. ”Thank you that’s a lot better, sorry to disturb your work because of my senses.” she said after Kuza disperses the sweet scents and stopped what she was doing, this being a relief but a little guilt inducing after the oni answered her questions. Now She did answered the questions, however this would more be that she answered them to the best of her ability, the way she trailed off trying to explain what had happened to the tanikage sounded sincere but also like the Oni could t explain what exactly had happened which meant it was probably beyond Hasakis scope and would be buried as one of many secrets never to resurface.

”Ahhh please there’s no need for that, you can put your hands down I apologize, you are the very first Oni I have ever met and I’m loathe to admit that I might have allowed a lit bit of common stereotype to put me on edge, although my suspicions aren’t meant as an accusation but more a necessary inconvenience and for that I apologize, you don’t scare me now that I’ve had a second to be rational..” She said stepping forwards and extending a how in greeting ”I should have shown you a little more courtesy, your patience and cooperation is appreciated, allow me to do this properly. I’m Hasaki Matasu and I welcome you on behalf of our village and thank you for being willing to render your services here, I hope there’s been no difficulties, it’s not much but I’ll be compensating you for taking this time to assist us, as even charity should not go unrewarded” She said and clicked her fingers to get Jill to come to her side, and taking a small bed the animal extended to her, patting her swiftly then digging out the appropriate quantity for an undefined contract that would be able to cover any expenses the Oni incurred whilst in the Tanigakure as well as some extra, the profit proceeds at the end of the onis time in the Tanigakure would total at 900 ryo for Kuza to add to her profile, this sometimes can be referred to as a partnership gift and thus Hasaki would not accept any refusal as she doubted anyone had bothered to do their jobs properly. The girl pulling out papers from a shelf and scribbling this down to reclaim later from the next PIC.

Writing up another document she placed it on the table where it would fit without disturbing the onis work and pointed stating ”I don’t know if you got your papers for entering the village done, so to avoid getting tolled or any trouble so I’ve written your travel documents and let you an indefinite allotted stay time so you won’t need to renew until your caravan leaves, if someone causes you trouble, that document with help if you show any under the villages employ.” She shouldn’t really be doing this, but considering her own momentary lapse, she decided doing this would be a negligible thing in the long run.

Ryo | 28400 - 900ryo = 27500

(Ooc: I see ^_^ again thank you bunches *gives cringe worthy hug* Yes you are really getting paid here.)

Here

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Scholar|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood

tab Usagi sat in the office with a dumbstruck look on her face. The woman had only been back from her surveillance mission just a couple of days ago. She was tired, she was sore, and she needed a nice drink and a hot bath. But yet the moment she arrived the whole Village had been in chaos. The skies were dark as the sun was blotted out from the sky and the entire world was filled with uncertainty and fear. The Village especially so had been filled with fear. The whole town had erupted into a panic, the citizens had been scared and now Usagi knew why it had been like that.

Muzon, the second Tanikage, was gone… While she’d been out on the very mission he’d given her, the man had up and vanished. No-one had any clue where Muzon had gone, but Usagi knew one thing for certain: if he didn’t want anyone finding him then there was no way doing so would be possible. But still… she couldn’t believe it. The man who lived and breathed and bled for his nation, like Muzon had? It was a lot to take in. Maybe the two of them hadn’t really seen eye to eye, but Usagi had always given Muzon her utmost respect. She could see just how much he valued his home and his people, and she was willing to set aside how he went about his business because she knew that. But now he was gone…

“What..” The blonde woman gulped. This was the hardest part of her debriefing. “What did you just say..?”

“We said we’re appointing you to be the Third Tanikage, in the wake of Muzon’s disappearance.” The old lady sitting across from Usagi repeated herself in a matter of fact tone of voice. Shibuya Aiko, or Ai-chan to Usagi, was what one would imagine when someone tries to talk about something interesting… like a crumpled piece of paper. Not really anything to write home on, but still able to cut you. Aiko placed her tea on the table in between them, the cup resting on the table with a dull clink. Usagi took the time to grab her own cup, filled with sake. It was supposedly from a traveling doctor that was visiting Tani and used to cure the woman of her ailments of her most recent work. But booze was booze and Usagi wasn’t going to be picky, not now. “With Muzon gone, our very small village is without a leader, and I know you’re aware of this." Aiko continued as the blonde took a swig of her sake.

“But why me?” Usagi finally blurted out. There was no way anyone had wanted this, least of all her. Something like this was the whole reason she’d ran away from Konoha… Maybe leading Tanikage would be different, but Usagi in no way ever thought about wanting such a burden. “I’m not from here, I’m just a Genin… I-I-” She stammered. Usagi took another drink and it was very clear she wasn’t able to keep her usual aloof attitude.

“Yes, we know you are not ready, child.” Aiko let out a sigh. But the older woman never took her eyes off of Usagi, with her focused and penetrating gaze. It made Usagi feel like she was able to read into her soul. “But right now we need someone to fill the seat. And with your heritage-”

“So this is just about my bloodline, is it?!” Usagi snapped. Her fear and doubt and anxiety all buckled under the wave of anger she was starting to feel. “Of course it has nothing to do with who I am, but what my blood is like!” The woman finished her drink and rose to her feet. “You can consider this a no, with a not so polite ‘go ******** yourself.’" She snarled as she stormed out of the room. Usagi could swear up and down that Aiko was going to chastise her, but the door slamming behind the blonde was louder than the old woman.

Thankfully for Usagi most of her stuff she needed to travel was still in her bag from her mission. It would be a few minutes after her meeting with Aiko that the woman would be in her apartment. It was a smaller living space, but it wasn’t like a Village as small as Tani would be able to provide anything much better. Except for the Kage’s castle… Usagi shook her head and took another drink from the alcohol she had on hand. The woman needed to get the thoughts of Aiko’s request out of her mind as soon as possible. Besides, staying only for the larger living space wasn’t what a good Kage would do anyway… The last thing Usagi had on her was her Tanigakure headband. The one Muzon had given her. She could see her own reflection in the metal band, and it clicked as the woman’s grip tightened on it.

“Leaving for a mission so soon?” A voice called from behind that made Usagi whirl around. Leaning against her open door frame was Kimura Masumi, her neighbor and another Tani ninja. He was tall, roughly six feet, and really thin. Like he would sap in half if someone looked at him funny. But he was smart, and Usagi knew that. Kimura had long blond hair that was in a perpetual state of bed head. He had his arms crossed as he looked at Usagi with a smug look on his face. “Didn’t you just get back from an oh so harrowing mission to Hanguri Bay?” He was taunting her; he knew exactly why she was leaving but he wanted to see her try to lie.

“Yeah, it’s crazy just how busy everything is around her, with the eclipse and all.” Without thinking Usagi shoved her headband into her bag and zipped it up. The woman had been drinking a fair amount by this time and when she stood her balance faltered a little. Usagi swayed just a little but tried to play it off like she was slinging her bag over her shoulder.

“And it’s such a surprise that the council would send you out, unless it’s standard to send out walking sake bottles on missions now.”

“Shut up.” Was all Usagi could say to Kimura as she stomped past him, ignoring the smug smirk on his face as she left her apartment. Without so much as another word Usagi left to walk through the main streets of Tani, making her way to the exit. Kimura sighed and rolled up beside her. When he spoke he lost his flirtatious smugness and replaced it with genuine care.

“Usagi, you can’t just run away from your problems and expect everything to be better.”

“I’m not running, I’m walking.”

“I’d say you’re practically staggering, but okay.”

Usagi’s cheeks went even more red than they had been, and her eyes went half lidded out of irritation and exasperation. “I can’t become the Tanikage, Kimura. I’m not ready, and the council only wants me for what my blood can do. Not who I am… and that was why I left Konoha too. But I’m not Kage material… there’s so many people who’d need me.” Usagi stopped in her tracks and looked at her friend with sadness and child-like fear in her eyes. “What if I fail? What if I fail all of these people I’m supposed to protect?”

Kimura sighed and pulled Usagi in for a loose yet close hug. “You’ve shown us what you’re capable of, Usagi.” He whispered. Usagi was still for a moment before letting his warmth wash over her and wrap her own arms around him. “For us, the citizens, your friends. The people who matter. We know you and we want you. Not your bloodline, not what people think they can get out from you.” Usagi was quiet as she nestled her face into his shoulder. “I don’t think anyone’s ever ready for something like this. Especially not with how it happened. But you just have to take that leap and then grow into it.” He tightened his grip a little. “You’ll be a great leader, Usagi.”

The woman was quiet for a second as she mulled over her friend's words. She gripped his shirt tightly before something caught her gaze. There was a long line of people standing on the side of the street, all leading into a singular, small, building. “What’s going on over here?” She asked, letting go of Kimura and walking over. To look at the crowd. “That’s a doctor’s office, right?”

“Yeah.” Kimura would simply say and turn to follow Usagi. “A lot of chaos happened that night of the eclipse and a lot of people got hurt. But between here and that raveling doctor, there’s still not enough-”

“Not enough space.” Usagi finished. She looked around and saw a plot of land and the woman would drop her bag and walk over to it. Once there, she did a few things. By starting with a string of handeals and a yell, the ground in front of her would collapse into a ravine that curved and expanded out farther than the eye can see. By the time Usagi turned to the rest of the empty plot, water started to flow and fill the ravine.

Next was the more hard work. Usagi clasped her hands together and widened her stance. With a yell chakra erupted from her body, blowing her hair all around her. As she focused, tribal tattoos formed and spread along her face. The ground before her would erupte and fissure and after a second, blocks of wood erupted from the soil. Within a matter of minutes a brand new building stood tall above Usagi and the now crowd that gathered around her. With multiple stories, this new building was made with extremely solid wood that would be quite a trial to break.

Usagi let out a breath and hunched over after her exertion. But she still had work to do, and work she shall. The woman took a lap around the building, running her chakra imbued finger along the surface of the wood, placing a few seals into the foundation of the building.

“Alright, listen up!” She yelled, with her arms crossed over her chest with the building looming behind her.. Her intoxicated state let her voice boom louder than she meant it to, especially in the silence around her. “I saw that we weren’t able to treat as many people at once in that clinic. So this building here’s gonna serve as Tani’s new hospital! It’s strong, and fully furnished with furniture. There's a river behind it that I connected to a nearby, but still too far away, water source. On top of that, I placed a few seals to activate a self repairing barrier around it, in case of an emergency, that can hide the people inside!” As people cheered and the crowd started to move doctors, equipment, and patients alike Usagi was deep in thought. Maybe this was what being a Kage was about; helping the people you lived with to make their lives easier, and use the power you have to protect them… Usagi wordlessly walked off.

Minutes later the door to Aiko’s office slammed open. “Okay, Ai-chan!” Usagi exclaimed powerfully. She had replaced her headband, now tied back onto her upper leg. “I’ll take the damn job of Tanikage!”

Chakra: 1370/1370
                                                        Stamina: 1160/1160
                                                        Senju Nature Chakra: 732/732
                                                        Squid Sage Mode Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Secret Seal Chakra: 700/700
                                                        Strength: 2
                                                        Speed: 6
                                                        Reflex: 4
                                                        Encurance: 4

Narrative Mission- Substory 87- Becoming Kage??!!! (Trauma) [COMPLETE]

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x3 :
                                                        Suiton:
                                                        Doton:
                                                        Taijutsu:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:07 pm
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage 磁気 | Classes: Scholar|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood

tab “Knock, knock~” A voice came from behind the girl with the ferrets, accompanied by the sound of knuckles rapping against wood. Usagi stood in the door frame to what was now her office. Between the animals and the bar-like set up, this wasn’t what the woman had in mind for the office of the Tanikage.

The bar could stay.

Usagi had a small, almost nervous smile, as she entered the room. “And here I was thinking I’d be able to decorate my office, but someone’s already come ahead and done it for me~” The Kage looked at the Oni with a playful expression as the blonde eyed the sake set up. It smelled good, grades above whatever swill Usagi put into her body. As she spoke, Usagi walked around her office and, using a chakra imbued finger, engraved a quick seal into the wood on her desk. “I’d heard that we had a traveling doctor visiting us, and as an added bonus they use sake for their medicine. I’m guessing that’s you? D’you mind if I have some?” Whether she got her drink or not, Usagi would turn to face both of the other woman. “My name’s Usagi Mikasa, by the way. Third Tanikage.” She did her best to try and stand proud, but she just succeeded in look a little awkward. “And who do I have the pleasure of sharing my office with?” She asked, looking back and forth between the Oni and the girl.

Prince_yureil

-x- Rei -x-

Chakra: 3070/3070
                                                        Stamina: 3065/3065
                                                        Senju Nature Chakra: 1533/1533
                                                        Secret Seal Chakra: 700/700
                                                        Strength: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Narrative Mission Start! Substory 77- A Kage Q and A?! (Bonding)
                                                        Techniques Learned: Flying Thunder God Technique
                                                        Base: Flying Thunder God Technique
                                                        Location x6: Mark of the Unfamiliar, Spell of the Trees, Forest Destruction Technique, Shadow Glare, Shadow Sign, Journey into Black Darkness Technique
                                                        Ninjutsu x12: Seal of Loss, Seal of Adaption, Seal of Growth, Summoning: Quintuple Rashōmon, Sealing Technique Absorption Seal, Time-Space Barrier, Contract Seal, Four Red Yang Formation, Multiple Infinite Embraces, Cursed Seal Technique, Iruka's Barrier Technique, Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
                                                        Bloodline x6 : Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand, Top Transformed Buddha, Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees, Wood Style: Wood Expulsion Jutsu, Chakra Chains: Barrier, Perversion of Nature: Forbidden Seal
                                                        Suiton: Mist Rain
                                                        Doton: Dragon Explosion Technique
                                                        Taijutsu:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image

The oni relaxed as she went back to her counter, steady hands gliding over the brew she just made with a smile again. Kuza was confused then at the exchange of what she knew to be Ryo and she shook her head thus. "I do not seek payment, it is little use for me." Kuza expressed with a wave of the hand. Although she was glad for the suspicions to have eased, yet it had seem her dismissal of the pay would prove unfruitful and she begrudgingly took note of it in her logs. It was then the ferret lady went on and explained the use of papers, something she was ignorant off truthfully as she studied the liquid again and swirled the glass.

"Smell is nothing to the work, a single wave of my hand dissipates it." Kuza explained while she began to tidy up her workstation with a single scroll set up on the counter. "Your fears are not unfounded without due caution miss Hasaki, many where I come from are less civilized than I. Our kind are descendant of Yokai, demons of sort." She began to turn her equipment off one at a time, tightening closures and sealing the necessary containers while she spoke. "Careful, I've got to put this all away." Kuza lifted her hand in the air as she spoke in her native tongue, unlike what the two been conversing with to each other and moved her hands together. Violet chakra hummed alive as all of the Oni's supplies disappeared in a sudden rush of air, the scroll she left standing shaking now fell to one side and unfurled to expose its blank parchment as black inscriptions wrote in real time as the sealing began. Just as quick as the sealing was, the scroll rolled itself back and Kuza picked it up and tucked it by the gourd she carried on her hip, nothing was left save for a vat of the brew and the glass she had of the liquid she just made.

She drank the liquid then and tilted her head back as she done so, holding up a finger for the other who came into the office as she finished the glass. Kuza shook her head and looked at the others, blinking her one eye with visible strain. "That's... strong." she commented, tossing the glass up and a snap of the fingers as it poofed in smoke to the scroll as well. She now bowed the a ferret woman as she held the papers she presented. "These will be most helpful, thank you." Her eye turned to the other who came in the room just as all of her equipment was being sealed away save for the one vat.

"Ah..." Kuza blinked as she heard the comment of decoration, then looked about the now emptied office. "Sorry, but I am not a doctor, those at OASIS are far more equipped and better than I." She explained to the third Tanikage and she bowed. "I've stopped here to aid with the sick and ailing, the eclipse is a terrible omen and it's been my reason for stopping here. I am Kuza of the Geyser Tribe, pleased to meet you and you as well Hasaki." She mentioned Hasaki a second time for the formal introduction, bringing herself out of the bow and the true lord of the village was revealed leaving Kuza to step aside and gesture to their desk.

"It's a vat of Gluhwein, help yourself mi'lord, mi'lady." Kuza smiled then and held her hands together as she looked at the assumed kage, the vat rested on a table with a valve in its side. Made of metal, it was warm even to the touch. Should either wish a drink of it, the liquid would come out as a dark burgendy with a heavy hint of spice and odor, it was clear and had no alchohol within it yet the drink would numb the body with a sting of spice. "Mi'lord. The one with the ferrets here expressed an interest in setting up business, the responsibility falls to you naturally. Hasaki, this is the new kage of your village. A capable one of the Senju." Kuza was formal and sought to help acclimate the newer leader by already helping them along the way. "Mi'lord, something I wish to discuss with you when you have time." Kuza addressed Usagi directly now with a nod and then looked at Hasaki. "But her business first."

(Speaking of taking over, there you are. )
                                            - Taking this moment to add a few techs. (Enclosing Technique) / Liquid Sake Creation / Healing Hands Minor, Pain Intensification, Diagnosis -

xxxxx

xPrince_yureil

xpyrategross

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:29 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Appearance :
|

Hasaki almost smiled when the equipment vanished under the onis flourishes, her eyes cocked not able to comprehend the onis personal language but didn’t bother to request a translation, her suspicions were quelled by this point and the fact that the office was just cleaned meant she could try and help deal with lesser sensitive materials and basically do a bit of the missing Kages job for them to the limited quantity she could muster with at least going over and arranging things. However as if the divine or something else took notice of this intent and slammed a big decisive refusal, someone opened the door... A little older than Hasaki the blonde was, her hair darker than Hasakis platinum color, but quite bright comparatively... this one was a senju was she not? An up and coming obsession of the hire ups in the village as a result of her blood if rumour served correctly, Hasaki gave her a regarding look, trying to see how she felt about this development as Kuza took the lead on conversing.

Musing about Usagis position with a thoughtful expression she realized the Kuza mentioned Hasakis name and indicated brought up Hasaki and her original intentions for being there. She looked to Kuza then to Usagi at this point and almost painfully went through the steps needed here. She bowed low, her expression in a more disciplined state than one of genuine respect as she spoke after straightening ”Thank you Kuza!!! As you don’t smell like a liar so then I extend Congratulations to your ascension as the new Tanikage. I’m Hasaki Matasu, a genin who will serve you with as much loyalty to your forebears. Please lead us well and remain consistent.” Her tone was quite clearly not fully thrilled about this information as she straightened up, clicking her fingers at the larger male ferrets and simply Pointed at herself, then upwards then made a “beat it” motion with her thumb, the two larger males slinking out of the room and off down the corridors of the castle to go where there had been sent, to find their mother.

”I will affirm what Kuza has said, She and her caravan have come and given aid when needed, I ensured to compensate her and her group for services rendered and has extended their stay without need to renew, these will be your first documents to sign as Tanikage... and what Kuza says it correct I do have some matters of business to discuss in regard to projects i was working for the Second as well as to petition for a business permit and property in connection to said projects... if you have the time the is Lord third.” The comments the Yozen said about Kuza we’re out of trust to the woman’s words, which Had seemed genuine and is Hasaki we’re to ask around and based on what the Kage has said earlier implying awareness Of Kuza through other parties, she was fully assured. The genin reach out a clipboard to Usagi with the aforementioned paperwork and a receipt, adding in a little question ”Might I speak freely for just a moment before we speak of anything else?” Her expression showed she needed to get something out in the air before talking shop on anything else.

Not waiting for permission to be granted she quite neatly stated ”I will serve you because I’m loyal to the Tanigakure and will accept its choices, however I don’t believe your blood means you’re actually a good fit, I hope you’re aware that it doesn’t make you infallible.. prove yourself worthy and beyond my loyalty you can then gain my and my partners trust and respect.” She said this without arrogance but maybe too candidly or in an loverly brusk manner but again, Usagi was only a few years older than her, secondly much like Hasaki she was as not from that village initially and from the land of fire, it was almost intriguing that Hasaki of a cursed bloodline worked out of sight with little focus and this one was of the great land of fires Senju bloodline and was on the total opposite end of the villages ranking and focus scales this made her feel A bit bitter and inferior/less important but those feelings were fleeting. The main issue was that Usagi would have to work hard in this position and not hide behind her namesake... as long as she was moral and competent, Hasaki would warm up to her. The woman looked at the other to see how she’d react to her words, if Hasaki were immediately reprimanded for speaking her mind she could accept that, it was worth being open to at least. Whilst watching to gauge the new Tanikages reaction she reached into her courier bag and produce three small scroll for her hopeful upcoming presentation, extending her hand to give them to Usagi along with a fourth scroll than encapsulate the instructions for developing more of these scrolls.

Ryo | 27500

(Ooc:Sorry I couldn’t come up with better XD I know Hasaki needs to immediately get out a little frustration before getting down to buisness, I just maybe coulda been a bit more creative >.<, not fully grasped my own character yet. ahh no Rei is healing at me :p .)

Here

-x- Rei -x-

pyrategross

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:59 pm
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage 磁気 | Classes: Scholar|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood

tab “Ooooh, sounds fancy~” Usagi beamed eagerly and placed a hand on the table. With an effort of will into the wood, she raised her hand, and a cup followed as if seemed to be uncovered. As if she had been hiding it in the wood all along. The Kage took her wooden cup and filled it with the Gluwein and quickly took a gulp. Immediately she was hit with a smokey flavor with a bitterness that made her squirm. But only for a second as it had a really nice after taste that made getting used to the initial bitterness worth the effort. The drink rolled through her and instantly Usagi’s body felt more relaxed as if she’d finally taken that hot bath she’d been wanting. The Kage leaned her hip against her table, practically sitting on it, as she enjoyed her drink. “You have got to try this, it’s soooooo good.” She said to the blonde girl, once again making a cup from the table, for the Genin.

Usagi took a listen once the Oni, Kuza, started to talk. She gave the girl a quick once over and she peered over the brim of her cup, paying attention to every word from her mouth. And there it was: that eclipse again. Usagi was absently aware that the sun hadn’t come back yet, and was slowly working on a plan for the worst case. But it could wait a few minutes more. “Well, we all here appreciate your efforts, Miss Kuza.” Usagi said with a warm smile, before she performed a bow with just as much reverence as the one she had received. “It’s not much, but recently us here in Tanigakure have opened up a new hospital for the chaos. If you and your caravan would like to relocate there? You’d have more space than this dinky little office.” Usagi rose and once again leaned on her desk. “And naturally if you need a roof over your head, or anything at all, please don’t hesitate to ask. We don’t have a whole lot ‘cause we’re still a small Village.” Usagi met eye with Kuza and, for the first time since entering the room, the Kage’s air shifted to a more solemn focus. Like her entire being shifted for a brief moment. “And again, thank you.”

It would be another moment or so before Usagi turned to face the other blonde in the office. “It’s a pleasure, Miss Hasaki.” She said, returning the bow with the same form as the one she’d given Kuza. Usagi recognized her, Tani was a small Village after all. But what she was all about the Kage wasn’t sure. As Kuza spoke to her, and Hasaki handed her a clipboard, and Usagi did her best to suppress a sigh. She didn’t look thrilled though. She’d just gotten here and there was already paperwork. She was about to ask questions before Hasaki started to speak. Rather candidly, actually.

For her part, Usagi listened to Hasaki’s grievances. That’s what a Kage was supposed to do, after all. Hasaki looked to be a little younger than Usagi. Kuza did, too, but the woman knew that with Oni that didn’t mean much. Hasaki seemed to be good with animals, based on her ferrets. Which would be nice since most of the surrounding area of Tani was still wild. And she seemed passionate and a hard worker. Hasaki seemed like she was comfortable in this office, working with the legislation and bureaucracy. Maybe she wanted to be here someday? But the mention of her being here for her bloodline (again) really struck at Usagi’s nerves. The woman was tired, she was sore. Between her most recent mission and then helping with chaost of that damn eclipse for two days, Usagi hadn’t really gotten to, well… sleep. Or relax. And maybe she was still drunk from earlier, like the redness on her face would indicate.

Usagi did not have the patience for this s**t.

"Wow, I've only been in office for.... thirty minutes and it looks like I have a fan club already" Usagi teased with a smile that held something more sinister behind it, as if it was merely a mask. After a moment or so of silence, she continued. “Miss Hasaki.” She said once the girl was done talking. Usagi’s usual carefree expression was gone, replaced with a sterness that would seem like a teacher was calling on a student who was clearly not paying attention. “Would you like to know something about the second Tanikage?” Usagi placed her cup down with a dull thunk and met the tamer’s gaze, the Kage crossing her arms over her chest. “He ran from his village, when everyone needed him. And that's it. There was a venom in Usagi’s voice that she didn’t intend. Was it because she was resentful towards Muzon leaving, on a personal level? Was it because, now that he was gone, Usagi got stuck with this position and cleaning up his mess? She didn’t know. “So if you would like me to be more like he was, then I will gladly walk out of that door right now.” The woman narrowed her eyes and took a step forward. Usagi knew this was against her better judgement, but she couldn’t be bothered to care at the moment. “Otherwise you and I can step outside, and I can show you what it takes to be a Kage. Does that sound good to you, Miss Hasaki.” By her tone, both girls in the room could tell it wasn’t a question.

Senju Nature Chakra: 1533/1533
                                                        Strength: 4

Prince_yureil

-x- Rei -x-

First Action:

Second Action: 20/25 Paragraphs

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x6 :
                                                        Suiton:
                                                        Doton:
                                                        Taijutsu:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:42 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Appearance :
|

Hasaki gripped the glass of liquor she’d basically had put upon her delicately and, holding her breathe ingested the concoction swiftly and with an immediately soured expression to restrain a cough that leaked out anyway. It didn’t taste bag, just powerful, really powerful in fact as Hasaki felt a the immediate effects of the alcohol strike her body. Placing the cup back on the table she nodded at Kuza and gave a positive indication but was not able to use her vocal cords at that moment. She was much more focused on the reaction Usagi had in respect to her candid comments as this was quite important to Hasaki and probably based on the reaction, Usagi had been hearing this sort of thing a lot and wasn’t thrilled in the least.

The first and most striking thing was the ominous smile or maybe it could be described as a sneer due to the energy it portrayed and that caugh Hasaki of guard slightly, ontop of that Usagis demeanour then took a radical shift. Expecting maybe to be told to shut up or that her opinions were warranted was more what she expected, but no Usagi somehow managed to make the age gap between them feel a lot large simply in tone and attitude.... if she didn’t feel like she was getting reprimanded like when she was fourteen she might feel like she was being talked down to and not paid attention... the weight Usagi was suddenly throwing though could t be ignore as Hasaki swallowed when Usagi used her name as “miss Hasaki” that specifically being what metaphorically shrunk the genin slightly, the genin withdrawing her hand holding the scrolls slowly. Usagi asked Hasaki if she’d like to know something about the second, this was clearly rhetorical and would be said either way so she stay silent and raised a brow quizzically, ever so slightly.

The next words were a clear bitter point to Usagi and in Hasakis opinion, totally Usagis take on what had happened, Hasaki would rather be live in the man and that something had happened to him somehow or he was gone for good reason and might return, so the words Usagi said actually agitated her a fair bit, this being the spirits she had drunk bringing about this agitation she’d never know but the made hasakis blood run hot as she straightened up when Usagi walked up to her, and although intimidated, anger won out and she met Usagis stare, Jill looking uncertainly between them as the challenge to go outside was stare and Hasaki, spoke out the corner of her mouth to Jill without breaking eye contact with Usagi for a second “Jill, go get mom and the boys, bring her to the courtyard.” She stated to her companion, Jill immediately vanishing with a burst of air as she body-flickered away obediently to do what she was told. Hasaki waited for the burst of air to die down before speaking at Usagi ”You can probably guess that, that sounds like a great idea, I’ll lead the way, Lord third.” She said, putting the scrolls in her courier bag and finally breaking the eye contact so as to lead Usagi out the the courtyard.

Upon arrival at the courtyard the full quantity of her direct ninja pets were present, the three small ones laying in wait obediently. One the wall behind them a small distance of lay the Gigantic form of Hameline, stretched out the her full 30 odd foot length, her tail adding around ten more swooshing impatiently like a cat, it’s weapon leant up against it, outside the walls of fortress, the only evidence being the long 40 something foot snathe handle of “Squall reaper” leaning against the side of Hameline. Hasaki then turn and stated ”So what happens next my lord?” she said with attitude, pulling out her flute and crossing one arm under her chest whilst tapping the flute just under her ear with the other. If this was a fight, even a loosing one Hasaki wouldn’t back down, not like she had killing intent but boy was she annoyed... she also wanted to know if there was a point to this or if Hasaki was about to basically get beaten, the direction of this would definitely have some bearing on her perception of Usagi.

• Strength 2 • Speed 0 • Agility 0 • Endurance 0
Ryo | 27500

Ninja pets present: Yes Hameline, Seth, Jillia, Hakushi
Here

-x- Rei -x-

pyrategross

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:26 pm
The Witch of the Valley

tab “It’s real simple, actually.” Usagi kept walking through the clearing even after Hasaki had stopped. With an effort of chakra and poof of smoke, a large container holding one hundred swords appeared, her hand grasping a leather strap on the side. The swords all seemed to glow with a faint green light as she walked. The woman was giving the two of them some space to walk around, so it was a few dozen feet before she turned around. Once she did, Hasaki would be able to see that her visible anger was gone. However, it had been replaced by that smirk from earlier; playful and competitive at a glance, but hiding the undercurrents of smugness and restrained irritation. Usagi was used to being insulted, after all. Especially when it came to being reduced to her bloodline. Usagi cocked her hip and placed a hand on her waist as Hasaki summoned her ferrets, this time a larger one appearing behind her. The Kage was impressed. Almost. “We’re gonna spar!” Usagi finally called out. “If you hit me three times, then you win. And you can use whatever you have at your disposal. However, if I hit you the same amount, then I win. Except I can’t use any Wood style, sound good?” Usagi looked thoughtful for a second. What would make this beneficial to Hasaki? Usagi remembered how comfortable the younger girl looked in the office, and the subtle resentment she showed for Usagi being named Kage. “And if you win, I step down and recommend you to be Kage? Sound fair, sweetheart?” Once she was done talking, the glowing on her sword case faded from sight. “You’d like this job, right?”

precombat

Placing FTG seals on Usagi's Swords via

Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.

Senju Nature Chakra: 1733/1733

First Action:
                                                        [quote="Prince_yureil

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x6 :
                                                        Suiton:
                                                        Doton:
                                                        Taijutsu:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:33 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Appearance :
Wearing Yozen main branch family outer longcoat atop appearance in picture, carting a large scroll a little smaller than a contract scroll and more simple.
|

standing across from Usagi and watching as the woman brought forth the box like sheathe that contained far to many sword for most people to bother doing so with... this was something Hasaki would need to be wary of during this as her own close combat skills were quite basic in comparison. Hasaki noticed that Usagi looked less straight angry and now more irritated but with intent, an idea clearly coming to the woman as she deprived the rules of what was going to go down at that point. She even went as far as handicapping herself although the genin didn’t trust that a lack of Mokuton would make the end results much different, landing one good hit would be a success in hasakis eyes. Despite her companions presence she would not use them unless she had to, instead she would attempt to do this one on one. When Usagi made the offer to step down if Hasaki won, the woman found herself taken aback... she might have interest in a higher up position at a point in her career, she couldn’t really imagine herself as the Tanikage, although the prospect was certainly interesting.

Her face becoming contemplative for a moment as she lulled her thoughts on the matter, not realized that she was speaking until it was to late as her pride override thought at this point, subconsciously she didn’t like that the offer was totally one sided and hence said ”Alright, I can accept that term.. if I lose the I guess you get to call upon me for one thing and I’ll do it without question.. that is besides my loyalty that is because you’d get that anyway...” She spoke these words in a matter of fact way as writing began to appear on her hands, the girl starting to augment herself with Vigor and skill modification techniques collaborated together(at b -rank) So as to up her physical capacity, Usagis sensory abilities clearly giving away that what she was doing as Hasaki lifted a hand, summoning her basic scythe to hand and positioning it, blade near the ground in front of herself, blade pointing up.

| Jill the ferret cute as a button | big as a tiger |

Ooc: k I lost the original post as I sent it -_- Gaia logged me out right the. Of coarse... urgh >.< sorry it took so long. This is training so should we just write narratively, or shall we use the combat system like I originally mentioned.. I understand the system better generally already so either way works!!)

• Strength 2(4)• Speed 0(2) • Agility 0(2)• Endurance 0(2)| (With bonuses)

Ryo | 27500
Seal of o-Inari: active 1/6 posts

Activations and such

Activation:
Act2:
Act3

Jill:
Act 1
Act 2

Hakushi:
Act1:

Seth:
Act1
Summons (mmm how many activations do d-rank summons have?)
Leader
Act 1
Act 2
protector
Act 1
Act 2
Bruiser
Act 1
Act 2

Techniques used and other relevant stuff

Two Bodies, One Mind [ Futatsu no Karada, Hitotsu no Kokoro ] | Rank C
For six posts, any target that has had a tattoo created by the user on their person in the past that is within the subforum shares a telepathic link as well as a spiritual bond, allowing them to sense the others resources, emotional states, ect. While within the same topic as one another, these two may exchange resources between one another, giving up to their own body rank equivalent per post.

Seal of Ō-Inari [ Fuuin no Ō-Inari ] | Rank X
The user channels chakra into their hand, coating it in their chakra. For two posts per rank of the technique the user's physical contact with any target allows them to apply a fuuinjutsu technique or clan technique on that target as well as creating permanent tattoos to willing targets. Tattoos applied unwillingly must be removed with the flesh, surgically or removed by another clan member and allow fuuinjutsu techniques and clan techniques cast by the user to be applied directly to the target for two posts per rank of the applied technique. This technique must be paid equally in rank to the highest body rank among targets if used for several targets.

Creature summoned: Freelance ferret protector & bruiser type summon.
▰ Freelance Ferret protector type
Rank D | Chakra: 300 | Stamina: 200

Description: Talkative and more intellectual than the other two, this ferret prides itself on sticking close to someone and keeping them and others on their toes and aware of danger. They only distance themselves from the summoner by more than ten if completely certain of the summoner being safe without them. They crave attention and are aggressively protective. Some have clothes some don’t. Capable of speech if not writing

Ability: guardian Make the other ferrets and others aware of any impending dangers. For each ferret out of the squadron that are within ten feet of the summoner or other comrades gain a + 1 increase in agility. A person can only benefit from the effects of one squadron giving these increases, however if their are two or more full squadrons then the ferrets will also benefit from these bonuses and increases the range it extends by 5 feet per squadron above 2. As a result whilst this ability is active the ferret in question looses an activation due to the attention it much pay and time relaying information. They are about the size of a Great Dane.

[ Twisting counter ] | Rank: D | Cost: (simple)

The ferrets hop in the air, twisting it’s flexible body away from incoming attacks, rolling with them if unable to complete my avoid them as a result gaining a +1 to agility and endurance in respect to said attack, if successful In dodging they can strike back with a basic combat action(a bite) as part of the original activation for no additional cost.

Grappling bite [ Japanese name ] | Rank: D | augment | Cost: (Complex)
Whenever successfully biting a into a foe the user may pay an addition action and the cost of this technique, this results in the opponent being considered grappled and the suffer a -1 to their strength and endurance until the round after they are released(this stacks with other ferrets using this technique). This grapple may be maintained each round for an e-ranked cost and one activation.

[ Elickser ] | Rank: C | Cost: (chakra)
If they have not successfully defended their charge they will they resort to trying to save or heal their charge by licking the point of the wound and channeling healing chakra into their tongue allowing them to alleviate two tiers of trauma OR one tier of any other status affecting the person in question. Due to this not being a focussed or skilled healing technique it cal only be used to a persons status tier by 2 levels besides trauma. (Meaning if you had tier 3 paralysis, this could be used to effective heal two ranks of that in two activations, however could never fully cure the person. If tier 4 then they could reduce it too tier two. Time or other sources are needed to cure beyond that level, having two of these ferrets doing this will allow up to 3 tiers cured after four uses but can never fully resolve four tiers no matter how much or many ferrets lick you.)

▰ Freelance ferret lead type

description: A freelance ferret alpha is the group leader of a ferret summon team, they tend to be curious and hyper, but tactical and dedicated to their role as a ferret squad leader and any requests they participate in. They are about the size of a sheep dog. Some have clothes some don’t. Capable of speech if not writing

Rank D | Chakra: 250 | Stamina:250

Ability: noticing nostrils:
The team leaders of a squadron have developed their noses to be able to compete with that of a canine, although their noses can pick up on new scents that come within a hundred meters of their location and pinpoint where these scent as. They can selectively focus on one scent, thus blocking other scents from distracting them but suffer the standard deficiencies against scent based genJutsu as a tamer companions special sense:
[ Twisting counter ] | Rank: D | Cost: (simple)

The ferrets hop in the air, twisting it’s flexible body away from incoming attacks, rolling with them if unable to complete my avoid them as a result gaining a +1 to agility and endurance in respect to said attack, if successful In dodging they can strike back with a basic combat action(a bite) as part of the original activation for no additional cost.

Grappling bite [ Japanese name ] | Rank: D | augment | Cost: (Complex)
Whenever successfully biting a into a foe the user may pay an addition action and the cost of this technique, this results in the opponent being considered grappled and the suffer a -1 to their strength and endurance until the round after they are released(this stacks with other ferrets using this technique). This grapple may be maintained each round for an e-ranked cost and one activation.

Sly leader sly | rank C | spiritual |
With this Jutsu a squad leader may transform him and his allies for no additional cost into smaller versions of themselves more fitting their species at a house ferrets size. This Jutsu blocks them from being noticed by sensory techniques, needing a b-ranked sensor or greater to locate them at an e-ranked upkeep; If paying an additional c rank in chakra them may also do this to an additional fully size person(meaning they become a ferret). If the upkeep is not paid the sensory blocking effect will fade and next turn any non ferrets will return to their normal form and size, ferrets can retain the size indefinitely. A shinobi may pay these costs themselves. At this size buki/taijutsu are off limits.

Ninja pets present: All of them.
Here

pyrategross

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:02 pm
The Witch of the Valley

tab It looked like Hasaki handled her liquor worse than Usagi did. A thought that widened the smirk on the Kage’s lips ever so slightly. She watched as the younger girl thought about her offer, watching her mull it over. The fact that Hasaki didn’t take the deal at face value actually surprised Usagi a little: for all of her apparent disappointment in the selection, the Yozen’s hesitation to jump at the chance was something that took the woman off guard. Despite her attitude, Hasaki had a good heart. Usagi took a note of that in the back of her mind as she tried to take the time to learn about her underling as much as she could. She wasn’t so pissed off that she couldn’t see the merit in this little sparring session.

She was only pissed off enough to make it leave a mark.

“Oooooo~!” Usagi let out a whistle as Hasaki activated one of the tattoos on her body, the Kage’s eyebrows rising slightly. “Oh yeah, you’re a Yozen right?” She asked as she leaned on her sword case, gripping the straps a little more tightly. Usagi could feel the girl’s chakra levels rise as the seals were activated. It made her tense for just a second because she wasn’t expecting it. “I’ve always wanted to see what those sick tats could do. So!” Usagi grinned and tossed her swordcase into the air, following with a simple handseal. With an effort of will the case exploded into a cloud of smoke before one hundred and fifty blades rained down! The swords fell harmlessly around the combat area, sticking inches into the ground. Yellow caution tape erupted from the cloud and wrapped itself around all of the blades, surrounding the battlefield with the words "KEEP OUT!"

“Well, Miss Hasaki! If ya aren’t gonna come to me!” Usagi knelt down with her arms extended at her sides, the tips of her fingers lightly tracing into the dirt. “Then I’ll bring the party to you!” Usagi would move quickly, vaulting into the air! She let out a cry of exhilaration as she felt the wind flow around her, basking in the freedom of movement. The expression on her face as she hung above Hasaki was serene for a second before she snapped back to combat mode. The woman came crashing down on to the Genin, swinging one of her legs straight down onto Hasaki, with a simple C Rank Strength, but B Rank Speed!

Prince_yureil

Chakra: 3065/3070
                                                        Stamina: 3060/3065
                                                        Senju Nature Chakra: 1733/1733

First Action:
                                                        Fields of War | Rank E | Spiritual
                                                        This technique is the most necessary technique above all to learn in order to execute the Infinite One-Sword style. The user user throws their large pack of sheathed katana into the air and forms a tiger hand seal. A large cloud of smoke erupts from the pack and all of the case's swords are unsealed from within and descend upon the battlefield, littering the area in about one hundred and fifty swords. The released swords are scattered randomly throughout the immediate area and stick out of the ground with only a few inches of their blades burrowed into the ground. Swords scattered by this technique rarely strike enemies during descent unless the battlefield is congested. A bright yellow caution tape that reads "KEEP OUT" in an even pattern is extended around the immediate area, wrapping around thin structures and even a few of the scattered blades. The tape serves no purpose on its own other than to seem oddly restricting to foes within its bounds. With a tiger hand seal the user can reseal any number of their swords back into the case they were summoned from.

Second Action:

Razor Wind Kick | Rank X | Simple (Cast at E +2= C)
                                                        The user leaps into the air, preforming a falling ax kick on the opponent that is capable of causing deep bruising between E-C Rank, bone fractures between B and A rank and shattering bones between S-S+. This technique mirrors speed boots to strength boosts for this kick.

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x6 :
                                                        Suiton:
                                                        Doton:
                                                        Taijutsu:

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash