Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky Queen Blitz

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:34 pm
User Image
Doom Slayer
HP: 175/175 | SE: 65/65 | CL: 15
REI: 110 | SPD: 20 | STR: 20 | DEF: 10 | STA: 20 | INT: 20 | SP: 20

"Quincy? The hell is that?" The Doom Slayer spoke brashly, and to the point. This Dillon seemed to have repressed memories, but unlike herself, the androgynous individual's memories look to have been locked away, instead of forgotten after eons of slaying Demons. This Dillon was also quick to trust, although they didn't really have the position of choosing allies at the moment, considering they remembered about as much as the Slayer knew of this place. Despite the rapid evolution of her situation, the Super Shotgun would be again put at a low ready, the barrel aimed at the ground, but able to be aimed and fired at a moment's notice.

[Words: 110 x 1.6 = 176 + 3678 = 3854]

Tai Mao

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:08 pm
User Image

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Blanche Clara Estelle
Traditional Quincy

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Arrows Fly In Azure, Enemies Bound In Shade, Souls Screech Under The Shaken Destruction

Blanche enters into the area as she would stand at the top of the falls looking down to sense Dillon, Doom Slayer, and Lucy Leitner, another Quincy like herself by the feel of her. Though the spiritual pressure is different, she hasn't advanced yet, regardless of that she is very happy about that though the Doom Slayer is quincy but part human as well. Sadly she may not be able to trust someone like her so being on guard around her will be though it seems Dillon is a Quincy as well by the feel. Though she did hear the half Quincy ask what a Quincy is which Blanche feels obliged to answer that being a teacher Quincy after all. Blanche hops down very carefully but does let her foot steps be heard. "A Quincy is a very strong individual, etrangere." The last word in that sentence she spoke in her french accent as it means "stranger" which has a feminine sound to it as well. Her black dress would move along with her hips as she would have her arms comforted in the fluff around her outfit as her hair is in a bun. The bun quite matches together with her pinkish eyes, almost like the color of a heart, like it lives in her eyes of beauty. Her hair contains a beautiful flower in her hair, pink as well with a tint of white to it. Her clothing and such point out she makes a good living, most likely the occupation of a doctor or some high job. In reality, she is a teacher at a school and a Traditional Quincy, a teacher meant to teach young Quincy the traditions and teachings, the very foundations.

Her quincy cross sways beautifully around her neck as she moves so smoothly getting closer to the congregation of Quincy except for Doom Slayer, only half Quincy. "Quincy are spiritually aware humans, humans just like many other spiritual humans gain powers and these powers are also used against beings such as Hollows." She then walks over just a few feet from them looking at a target which she puts out her hand, her Quincy cross glows very brightly as she summons forth a book made out of Reishi. Once she does that, she points the book at the target fires out a Quincy arrow which pummels through the target. After that, she dismisses book and the Quincy Cross around her neck still glowing as she turns to the group stops glowing. "Reishi when gathered by a Quincy can be shaped into bow and arrows allowing us to kill and slay hollows that endanger humans. Well for me, i have adapted my own spirit weapon after long study, it fits my personality. I'll show it personally before you." She puts her left hand out palm up as reishi around everyone would gather to her hand and form into a book with the back cover of it facing the group. "If i was to fire a arrow, i have to turn my book the other way towards any target with the pages opened to them as if i want them to read the page." Then she crushes her left hand dispersing the reishi and puts her hands behind her back like a professor. She then waits to see what their response would be her explanation of a Quincy.

As far as things go, She mainly explained a little bit about Quincy and the basic powers, nothing too fancy. Though she is certainly curious about the Half Quincy, the one she doesn't trust out of the group considering her blood is rather "muddled" by human then again she doesn't know who Doom Slayer is by personality. She could at least suspect Doom Slayer may be a good person that wouldn't endanger her kin or humans so maybe some trust can be formed as long as no "purposeful accidents" are made, everything will bide well.

105 words+658 words(1.7x interaction)1119=1,224 words

The Mother Protects All, With Sincere Kindness, Love And Care, Even If It Means Stepping On Enemies Without Reserve.

Health: 250
                                    Spirit Energy: 112
                                    Clarity: 30
                                    Stats:
                                    xxxxx [ Reiastu ] 192
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
                                    xxxxx [ Strength ] 7
                                    xxxxx [ Defense ] 30
                                    xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
                                    xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 30
                                    xxxxx [ Spiritual Power ] 65

Tai Mao

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:16 pm
User Image
L U C Y L E I T N E R

It was unclear if Dillon truly was a Quincy; however, given they were talking and not shooting, that was all that mattered. Even the armored woman lowered her weapon a smidge, at the very least putting Lucy at ease. She had overheard the lapse in memory part from eavesdropping, but why was she now suddenly being asked for help? Either they were easily trusting of others...or perhaps desperate. They seemed like a good person, so lending aid wouldn't be too much of a hassle. But what of the shotgun toter? The archer was curious where she came from still; looking very much out of place. The way she arrived was also very strange and ominous... Before questions could be answered and asked in turn, another individual would make their way toward them. Unlike her, they didn't hide their presence which made her feel cautious just the same. Lucy gave the woman a wide berth as she joined the conversation, stepping back and keeping her distance from her. This lady- she could feel the aura of a Quincy; something that was a little harder to distinguish with Dillon. This land belonged to the Quincy, it made sense why such a person would be here, but who was she? Lucy had never seen her before...and she didn't seem to be dressed for training. Leaving the explanation to the slender woman, the Quincy kept her gaze on the "wild card". Something was bothering her about her, but she couldn't put her finger on it. When the Quincy woman finished her monologue, she would chime in "Where did you come from? I saw you fall from the sky- from someplace...dark and sinister. I could feel it...and smell it. Even now, you reek of it..." Lucy spoke of "it"- "it" being the thing that bothered her and when she thought of it now, it was something familiar...

【.STATUS.】【 Reiatsu: 90 |♢| HP: 100/100 |♢| SE: 65/65 |♢| Clarity: 6 】
【.WORD COUNT.】【 4,092 + 537‬ (316 x 1.7) = 4,629‬】
【.CURRENT THEME.】City Ruins
◆ Speed :: {10}
◆ Strength :: {1}
◆ Defense :: {5}
◆ Stamina :: {9}
◆ Intelligence :: {5}
◆ Spiritual Power :: {60}

Ace Pilot Blitz
Tai Mao
KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:13 pm
Dillon arises from the stump and takes a breath. "Dia dhuit," she greets Blanche. It was a simple enough greeting in Celtic Irish. While their hand is lowered, the small bow is still lit in their palm. "I suppose that you can tell that I am not from these parts. Much as I have figured out, I hail from the shores of Eire. Not terribly far from the Fraincis shore." While there are large gaps in their memory, there has been enough time in their travels to do a bit of research and conjecture based on what was discovered. Watching the newcomer's actions, Dillon aims at a nearby target and aims. Drawing back one the reishi strings, the bow grows in size to take the form of a longbow. Dillon calls in the reirokyu from around them and shoots the target. THACK! It was a satisfying crack as it slits the target in half. A slight smile chances upon their lips. It was a good feeling. "While I do not have any real reason to trust any of you, you are kindred spirits of a sort and quite frankly, I am desperate. I do not know much about my past."

142 x 1.7 = 242

2710 words  

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25

Sky Queen Blitz

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:00 pm
User Image
Doom Slayer
HP: 175/175 | SE: 65/65 | CL: 15
REI: 110 | SPD: 20 | STR: 20 | DEF: 10 | STA: 20 | INT: 20 | SP: 20

Another newcomer. This one some sort of teacher. Answering questions instead of introducing themselves first. She demonstrated using her 'Reishi', as it was called, in firing an arrow of energy. Her weapon of choice seemed cumbersome in that regard. Read or have the opponent read a page? That seemed counter intuitive. "Why in the hell not just use a gun or an actual bow?"

As for the one hiding before, she had posed an important question. One that the Doom Slayer didn't want to answer, but felt it would be best to come clean. She knew nothing of these three, and found it best to be open for the time being. "I come from Earth, but it's been a while since I've been there. Last place I went through was Hell. Before that, Mars. Although from what I can tell this place doesn't have a Hell, at least not a traditional Hell."

The first individual the Slayer met had fired off an energy arrow from a materialized bow. This one, for some reason, she trusted the most. Just as much of a stranger here as the Slayer herself. "So, from what I gather, this is Earth, at least another Earth. I'm not from here, and none of us have any reason to trust each other. That leaves us one question. Team up, or separate ways? I frankly don't give a damn either way."

[Words: 223 x 2.7 = 602 + 3854 = 4456]

Tai Mao

DragonYolk

KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:40 pm
User Image

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Blanche Clara Estelle
Traditional Quincy

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Arrows Fly In Azure, Enemies Bound In Shade, Souls Screech Under The Shaken Destruction

Blanche goes a little bit tsk tsk hearing the young half Quincy mention about using a gun or a bow. Very logical response to her explanation, smarter then she looks, if they were in a class room setting, she would give her a A about that one. "You are right, why not use a gun or a bow? That is a standard of use of Quincy powers, not to mention its been ideal to go with such. There is a selective few that wouldn't use such weapons such as myself or "la branche militaire" of the Quincy." La branche militaire means the military branch as she put out her french accent like before in explaining to Doom Slayer. She continues once more "There is Quincy that develop such powers like mine and with such study, the weapon can be shaped to a Quincy's desire if they wish. Mine is shaped to my personality and sworn duty to teach all Quincy how to harvest their powers. Hollows will constantly grow in numbers and without such control over powers, you don't stand a chance against them."

Blanche listens to the others as they discuss and how Lucy mentioned that the power emitting from Doom Slayer is dark and sinister. Dillion the other that is emitting powers like Quincy and firing a arrow into a target. That target sure went splat underneath such powers and yet she took note how Dillion cannot remember their past. That rubs Blanche in a bad way but can be more clear if information was gathered and how to help Dillion recover memories for more clearance. Blanche turned her attention back to Doom Slayer "Earth huh, a separate place from here? Interesting but i have never heard such a strange occurrence where someone else remembers another plane of Earth. I can't express how weird that truly is, specially when you said you came through another place such as Mars along with Hell. To be honest with you entirely, i distrust you, you are a unknown factor. Like you mentioned, we have no reason to trust each other, then again would it be better to stick together and figure out those unknown factors, friend or foe."

Blanche put it in a way that makes sense. Why let loose ends run around without knowing their allegiance specially Doom Slayer and Dillion before her? Lucy can be a potential student to teach, her spiritual pressure is strong but its about average level of a normal Quincy right before they gain new found powers or take up new teachings. Blanche would then take a seat upon a rock crossing her right leg over her left with her left hand sitting upon her leg like a bird. Her left hand has donned on the Sanrei glove, the very first special equipment obtained after taking up the Quincy Cross. Of course it takes training, hard training that Blanche had endured in order to become more of a successor to her predecessors. That also includes Ywach, the Sleeping Emperor, after all she is in debt to him and the blood that courses through her. Right now figuring out these loose ends is what she should do here and now before proceeding any further.

105 words+658 words(1.7x interaction)1119=1,224 words+538(1.7x)915=2,139 words

The Mother Protects All, With Sincere Kindness, Love And Care, Even If It Means Stepping On Enemies Without Reserve.

Health: 250
                                    Spirit Energy: 112
                                    Clarity: 30
                                    Stats:
                                    xxxxx [ Reiastu ] 192
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 40
                                    xxxxx [ Strength ] 7
                                    xxxxx [ Defense ] 30
                                    xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
                                    xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 30
                                    xxxxx [ Spiritual Power ] 65

Tai Mao

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:33 pm
User Image
L U C Y L E I T N E R

Even she had to admit, the armored woman's story sounded a bit...far-fetched. In fact, she would've dismissed it all together had she not seen her fall from that portal. There might've been some truth in her history... From the way Dillon and the other woman loosed arrows, it was somewhat safe to say they were Quincy. The other was still a mystery, but for the time being, it was safe to say she wasn't an enemy at the moment. Yet and still...was it really so wise to stick together? The amnesiac and mysterious teacher seemed to be keen on the idea, one wishing to recover their lost memories. On the other hand, the other party pointed out reasons why they shouldn't but seemed to want to go together anyway. Lucy sensed she had ulterior motives behind her reasoning, ones she would not peer into. As for her.... "I have no desire. I sensed you might've been dangerous when you came here. I still think you are, but at least you aren't my enemy from what I gather. I don't really know any of you, no offense, so you can go on without me" she expressed, starting to distance herself from the others. "...I wish you the best of luck. Chances are we'll cross paths again" she bowed before turning away. With that done, she would get back to her training. Or she planned to do so until she pulled out her Quincy cross. Lucy hadn't even noticed before that there was a hairline fracture running through the charm. This wouldn't do, she would need to replace it... 'Where was that "Quincy Outpost" again?' she pondered, wandering off by herself.

[EXIT]

【.STATUS.】【 Reiatsu: 90 |♢| HP: 100/100 |♢| SE: 65/65 |♢| Clarity: 6 】
【.WORD COUNT.】【 4,629 + 478‬ ( 281 x 1.7) = ‬5,107】
◆ Speed :: {10}
◆ Strength :: {1}
◆ Defense :: {5}
◆ Stamina :: {9}
◆ Intelligence :: {5}
◆ Spiritual Power :: {60}

Ace Pilot Blitz
Tai Mao
KibitzRajas

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:59 pm
Dillon continues to train while they talk. Honestly, they are uncertain what she will need to relearn since everything might as well be new to them. "We can team up if you like, lass. I have to trust others like myself because eventually, I will learn who I am." While they spoke, they continue to fire at targets, relying largely on reflexes and what should be considered muscle memory, but since it is not the muscles that remember and rather the mind has turned it into an automatic process after years of practice, they manage to fire off a double shot and take out two targets at once. "I would like to thank you, Blanche, for helping me to remember how to use my powers. I do not know where this will take me, but in the end, I feel that I have much to learn and will benefit from us each working together." However, it seems that Lucy does not feel the same and bids her farewell. Perhaps due to the rough start between her and Doomgal. "Ah, I see. May the road rise to meet you," she reacts. "So, do you plan on staying or leaving, Doomgal? It does not seem as if we hit it off all that well, but I still believe that we can still be of assistance to one another. As for you, Blanche, I would most certainly like any help that you believe that you may be capable of offering me."

248 x 1.7 = 422
3132 words

Flying Screen Step: 5 posts (500 words)
Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit: 15 posts (1500 words)
Double Shot: 5 posts (500 words)
Scatter Shot: 9 posts (900 words)
232 words to go towards Healing Strings  

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25

The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:22 pm
User Image
Wei Schatten
◄├━━━Gemisht Shinobi━━━┤►
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Rei: 201 HP: 275/275 SE: 125/125 CL: 18
Silver Tubes: 5/5 Seele Schneider: 2/2
╚══════════════════════════════╝

In the Aftermath of the assault on Duhma's castle, Wei awoke in a hidden location. He had been extracted by one of intelligence officers of the clan after the terrible surge of power that spread across the castle upon her death. The intelligence officer informed Wei that he had already reported the mission as a success and that he "embellished" the report in Wei's favor. "And what do you expect me to do in return for this favor?" Wei asks. The intelligence officer then pulled out an item wrapped in a cloth and said "I want you to take this and use it to overthrow the elders of the clan. As the worst victim of the elders you deserve your revenge, and with your abilities you are best suited to take charge once they have been dealt with." As he said this he unwrapped the item from the cloth to reveal it to be the handle of a katana with an integrated custom Seele Schnider. Wei recognized it as the Seeletana of Shadows: an artifact given to the first leader of the Schatten clan as a symbol of authority by the Narr family. "If I have this becoming the leader of the clan would be a simple affair. Consider it done." Wei responds with as he takes it. "Good, I will start making preparations. I recommend you stay on stand by in Souken Falls for the rest of today I will signal you sometime tonight when preparations are complete. The elders will be fleeing through Karakura Forest. I will have witnesses prepared and a spot to hold them for you to challenge them to a duel for leadership of the clan selected by then." the intelligence officer says as he shows Wei the way out of the hidden room he awoke in. Wei exits the hidden room to find himself in the the area around Souken Falls, and makes way to his usual meditation spot, then starts meditating to pass the time.

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 332 * 2 = 664
Wei's Word Bank: 0 ⮞ 664
[Marking this location as the return location for Reverse Self-Summoning Jutsu]

Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Trap Zones:
      1] none
      2] none
      3] none
      4] none
      5] none
      6] none
      7] none
      8] none

Passives:
    Schatten Clan Ninjutsu: Offensive Fighting Style (Currently +15)
    "I can see your trap": Adds + 10 to Wei's Clarity when attempting to notice and neutralize a trap
    Thermal Vision: Super human enhanced vision (sees sharper and farther) including being able to see heat even in the absence of normal light.
    Trap hiding expertise: Adds +15 to Wei's Int when someone is trying to spot and neutralize one of his traps

Equipment Stat Boosts:
      Seeletana of Shadows: +10 Speed
      :
      Quincy Cross:

Stats:
Reiatsu: 201

Speed: 30 +[10]
Strength: 16
Defense: 15
Stamina: 20
Intelligence: 20
Spiritual Power: 100

Quotes:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:05 pm
User ImageFlorian found himself a palce to sit in moderate seclusion, at the top of the waterfall, where he could track all of the quincy below. He had never felt at home around the quincy, despite his bloodline, and had usually preferred his own garden for meditation. However, after the recent events in the nearby ocean, Florian had resolved himself to training his combat abilities, if only for in the event that he needed to defend himself from some new threat. There were few others here at the moment.

Florian arranged a place for himself in the sand, picking it clear of twigs and sharp stones so he could sit comfortably, without distractions. He heard the rushing of the water, and allowed himself to sink into it, allowed the sound to come to envelop his entire world. He tried as long as he could to keep this state of endless flow going in his mind, but every now and then a sound would break through his concentration and he would find himself wondering what the sound was. At times, he was the river, but more often than not, he found himself struggling to become the river again. He allowed himself to fall back on his back, looking up at the sky, white clouds drifting aimlessly above.

Florian took a deep breath. He could almost taste the reishi in this place. He sat up, and retrieved a flask from his side, taking a sip. A feeling of calm came over him as he placed the flask back into the pouch at his side, and ran his fingers through his long, green locks of hair. Green eyes peered out at the training area below, and eyond to the endless plains and then the ocean beyond that. He took another great breath, and worked his way to his bare feet again. There was one other Shinobi here, he could sense, though he could not see him, wherever he was. Florian figured this was a testament to this stranger’s skill as a shinobi. Most of Florian’s kind were not like him. They functioned well in the hidden corners of society, close to people but out of sight. Florian much preferred his garden and his flowers.

Luciferin Bandit

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:16 pm
User Image

Shinobu walked into the area. She had seen descriptions about the place and although her dad would not take her there for some reason. She often wondered why he didn't associate with other quincies but never gave it another thought due to her duties as a Shrine maiden. Her mother urgered her to take the day off as well as gave her directions. She saw the area it was quite beautiful. One of her soul collecters went off on its on. Shinobu walked over to the location and saw it nuzzling a green haired male." Don't worry they mean no harm it just senses a nice spirit. Such a beautiful place. So many quincy. So what's your name . I am Shinobu Amagi the Preistess of Amagi Shrine." She said as she took a seat next to him both soul collecters returning to her side. These were her loyal pets that she cared deeply for.
User Image

Quote:
Shinobu Amagi

Hp:175 Clarity:20 SE:65

Notes: Word count 154*2.7=415

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:22 pm
User Image
L U C I A L E I T N E R

Leaving the hospital training room, the disruption she heard was the several police cars rushing onto the scene. In the wake of the "explosions" and many lives lost, law enforcement was expected to get involved. Of course, the hospital was busy as well, rushing to treat the injured or take care of the dead. Lucia watched the scene unfold with a heavy heart, gripping the bow in her hand and biting her lip. She wanted to stay close to the city to train; however, to avoid being seen walking back inside, she opted to head back to the falls. Before being seen, the Quincy would become a blur; a swift wind that passed by the people without being noticed. As per her request, she would text her mother to keep her informed of her whereabouts.

Nothing seemed too different from when she left, Lucia would notice. She wondered if the crowd from earlier was still hanging around… Holding on tightly to her bow, she shifted further into the quiet forest. Keeping her weapon manifested was becoming an easier task to manage; proof that her training was coming along. 'I wonder if I could train a few other techniques while practicing my Letzt Stil.' It was a risky notion considering the injuries and fatigue she had already sustained. If after resting for a moment by the waterfall she was still weary, it would be best to call it quits for now, as much as she would hate it. Since her father died, she was desperate to step up and honor his memory. To that end, she would endure any pain and hardship thrown in her path. It was the least she could do...

Lucia was close to her destination, still bothered by her bandaged left hand, but suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. There were other people here, none distinguishable from the ones present earlier. Her senses were surely returning as she would not have detected them otherwise. Although the grounds were sacred to the Quincy so only Quincy should be here, it was still safe to be cautious. The woman edged along, opting to make peace with her potential allies. Back once more at the water’s edge, her golden hues made a pass on the scene before her. Past the babbling river and before the cascading water, there sat a person dressed in white garments splashed with blue and black. But the most odd part of this attire is that it concealed the face and was very reminiscent of mythical ninja. ‘A ninja? No...that’s silly’ she surmised, dismissing the notion. Lucia wondered if she should speak to them as they seemed to be meditating in peace. Still, she preferred to make herself known in these woods and not seen as an enemy. Standing just at the edge, she cleared her voice and tried to speak loud enough to be heard over the waterfall. “Excuse me? I hate to interrupt you…” At this point she would look hard, trying to discern if the person was a man or woman...though that was almost impossible. “I just wanted to introduce myself, if you could spare me a moment?” Could he hear her at all over the noise? Hopefully, as she was hesitant to get any closer without being seen as a threat. After all, she still held her bow in her gloved hand- and she wasn’t about to release it now.

【.STATUS.】【 Reiatsu: 271 |♢| HP: 300/300 |♢| SE: 155/155 |♢| Clarity: 17 】
【.WORD COUNT.】【[570 x 1.7] + 3,040 = 4,009‬】
◆ Speed :: {68}
◆ Strength :: {5}
◆ Defense :: {10}
◆ Stamina :: {10}
◆ Intelligence :: {25}
◆ Spiritual Power :: {150}

The Pixel Guru
Luciferin Bandit
iiiCrimsonr0se

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:32 pm
User Image
Wei Schatten
◄├━━━Gemisht Shinobi━━━┤►
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Rei: 229 HP: 300/300 SE: 135/135 CL: 28
Silver Tubes: 5/5 Seele Schneider: 2/2
╚══════════════════════════════╝

As Wei is meditating he senses the presences of more people coming to the falls. 2 of the people who show up sit at the top the falls and don't seem to have noticed his presence, but the third person emerges from the forest not that far from where he is meditating at the base of the falls before approaching him and trying to yell over the falls in an attempt at gaining his attention. As he opens his eyes 3 things take his attention as his eyes quickly scan the woman in front of him: A Sanrei Glove on her hand (a tool only afforded to "pure" quincies that they use as a limiter on their powers so that they can grow stronger by adapting to it's limitations), The Spirit Weapon she has formed in her hand, and her quincy cross made from the unique alloy used to make reinforced quincy crosses for the Leitner family (A quincy family that Wei had skimmed his clan's intelligence report on a few times in the past when they were potentially relevant to missions he had been assigned to, but has had no direct interaction with before.) As he takes a mental note of those 3 points of interest, Wei lets out a sigh that would have been audible if not for the sounds of the waterfall behind him, then silently gives a small bow of his head from his seated position before waiting for the woman to continue speaking to him.

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 250 * 2.7 = 675
Wei's Word Bank: 664 ⮞ 1339

Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      Technique Used:none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Trap Zones:
      1] none
      2] none
      3] none
      4] none
      5] none
      6] none
      7] none
      8] none

Total Cost: X SE

Passives:
    Schatten Clan Ninjutsu: Offensive Fighting Style (Currently +15)
    "I can see your trap": Adds + 10 to Wei's Clarity when attempting to notice and neutralize a trap
    Thermal Vision: Super human enhanced vision (sees sharper and farther) including being able to see heat even in the absence of normal light.
    Trap hiding expertise: Adds +15 to Wei's Int when someone is trying to spot and neutralize one of his traps
    "You've Underestimated Me": When Wei is subjected to a stat comparison by another character he can spend 3 SE to add +30 to his stat for that comparison

Equipment Stat Boosts:
      Seeletana of Shadows: +10 Speed
      :
      Quincy Cross:

Stats:
Reiatsu: 229

Speed: 34 +[10]
Strength: 20
Defense: 20
Stamina: 20
Intelligence: 35
Spiritual Power: 100

Quotes:
DragonYolk
iiiCrimsonr0se
Luciferin Bandit
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:11 am
User ImageFlorian did not take long, with the help of his “Special” tea, to fall into a deep trance. He found him keenly aware of everything that was happening around him, spiritually, physically. He heard every sound as if it were the sole object of his attention, this laser-foxused attention lasting until the next sound came. Through half-closed eyes, every sight was visible, and beautiful. Florian felt the pressure of his body against the hard cold stone at the top of the falls.

Another presence entered his awareness; a few presences actually. In a normal state of mind, perhaps Florian would have been alarmed by the close approach of what could only be identified as some kind of spirit. Florian was under the effects of the reishi blossom, though, so instead he allowed a warm smile to come to his lips. He often saw spirits when he drank his tea.

”Hello, there… Where do you have to be?” he asked the spirit warmly, before his attention was drawn by the “owner” of the spirit (if one could truly own a spirit. In any case, they seemed to be connected). The pretty girl introduced herself, explaining that the spirit was not a harmful one, a fact that Florian has already surmised from his interaction with the spirit..

”My name is Florian the Gardener. It’s a pleasure.”

Luciferin Bandit

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:46 pm
]
User Image

Shinobu smiled lightly as he welcomed the spirit. The two spirits floated closely next to her. She heard him introduce himself as a gardener. That was very interesting. "So do you have a favorite type of plant or flower. I love the simple sunflower. Also what brings you to this place. Do you know much about the Quincy?" She asked she wondered what type of abilities he held. She took a look around this place was very beautiful the sounds of the waves were very relaxing and soothing. The view was breathtaking She wished she had a camera to take a picture. She was happy to have a day to explore due to the fact that she is usually at her families Shrine protecting it from bad spirits that sometimes made their way there.
User Image

Quote:
Shinobu Amagi

Hp:175 Clarity:20 SE:65

Notes: Word count 134*2.7=362+415=977
idea  
Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers