Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:53 pm
User Image
L U C I A L E I T N E R

At first, it did not seem the fully garbed person heard her over the crashing water. She anticipated as much, but did not have a back up plan in this event. The woman cleared her throat with her balled up bandaged fist in front of her mouth. Another attempt at communication seemed like the safest bet; however, there would be no need when she looked at him next. Because it seemed a pair of eyes had opened and were now laid on her person. ‘Good, then they see me’ she half smiled in response. It was next to impossible to hear if they said something then, but she recognized a head nod. So they were listening? There was not much she had to say, she only wished to keep the peace while she trained here. “My name is Lucia Leitner. I’m only here to train, I mean you no harm nor do I wish to disrupt you any further. Please excuse me” the woman bowed. With this, the Quincy would go about her business, leaving the “ninja” alone to their own devices. Her attention was drawn to the waterfall itself now, the place where she would conduct her own business. She slowly made her way along the water's edge, stepping in when she ran out of land. Quietly approaching the falls, the woman paused and stood before it with the water coming up to her thighs. The mist brushed her face as she closed her eyes and focused on the rushing sound. Like the "ninja", she was also attempting to meditate, albeit, in a different manner. Her reiryoku surrounded her body while her breathing slowed. She was focusing on the flow of the water, which helped her envision her own flow of energy. The shine that surrounded her would dim until it was hardly noticeable. Aside from the sound of the water, it was tranquil enough to be considered peaceful...

【.STATUS.】【 Reiatsu: 271 |♢| HP: 300/300 |♢| SE: 155/155 |♢| Clarity: 17 】
【.WORD COUNT.】【[320 x 2.7] + 4,009‬ = 4,873】
【.CURRENT THEME.】City Ruins
◆ Speed :: {68}
◆ Strength :: {5}
◆ Defense :: {10}
◆ Stamina :: {10}
◆ Intelligence :: {25}
◆ Spiritual Power :: {150}

The Pixel Guru
Luciferin Bandit
iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:10 pm
User Image
Wei Schatten
◄├━━━Gemisht Shinobi━━━┤►
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Rei: 229 HP: 300/300 SE: 135/135 CL: 28
Silver Tubes: 5/5 Seele Schneider: 2/2
╚══════════════════════════════╝

As Lucia introduced herself her politeness informed Wei that she was most likely completely ignorant of how much lower his social class amongst the quincies he was compared to her. "I wonder if I would have been that ignorant of how quincy society actually works if my father had accepted me as a member of the Narr family rather than denouncing me as "not his b*****d." Being that ignorant of just how many people are so beneath you that you don't even need to know about their existence must be nice." he thinks as he watches her go into the river and start trying to meditate. After failing to reenter his meditation because more thoughts of frustration and ambition race through his mind, Wei lets out another sigh before standing up from his meditation spot, pull out the Seeletana of Shadows, and begins to form the blade of the seeletana. "Time to test out this blade to see if it lives up to the legends" he thinks as the blade finishes forming. Wei then takes an offensive sword stance before using his offhand to through out a few threads of reishi which he uses to pull a large stone from the river so that it comes flying at him at high speed. As the stone comes flying towards him, Wei lines up the seeletana then stabs the incoming stone with just the tip of the blade. The stone comes to a complete stop as it impacts the blade and the blade stabs through it, like a hot knife through better, before what is left of the stone drops to the ground as Wei flicks his wrist and the blade seemingly disappears as he quickly returns to his offensive stance and prepares to repeat the process.

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 295 * 2.7 = 797
Wei's Word Bank: 1339 ⮞ 2136

Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Trap Zones:
      1] none
      2] none
      3] none
      4] none
      5] none
      6] none
      7] none
      8] none

Total Cost:

Passives:
    Schatten Clan Ninjutsu: Offensive Fighting Style (Currently +15)
    "I can see your trap": Adds + 10 to Wei's Clarity when attempting to notice and neutralize a trap
    Thermal Vision: Super human enhanced vision (sees sharper and farther) including being able to see heat even in the absence of normal light.
    Trap hiding expertise: Adds +15 to Wei's Int when someone is trying to spot and neutralize one of his traps
    "You've Underestimated Me": When Wei is subjected to a stat comparison by another character he can spend 3 SE to add +30 to his stat for that comparison

Equipment Stat Boosts:
      Seeletana of Shadows: +10 Speed
      :
      Quincy Cross:

Stats:
Reiatsu: 229

Speed: 34 +[10]
Strength: 20
Defense: 20
Stamina: 20
Intelligence: 35
Spiritual Power: 100

Quotes:
DragonYolk
iiiCrimsonr0se
Luciferin Bandit
Quote:

The Pixel Guru

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:08 pm
Florian listened quietly, coming out of his meditation to converse with the girl. He listened smiling warmly as she asked him about his favorite flower. Florian placed a hand on a patch of dirt, and a brilliant blue flower, similar to a lotus bloosomed right there. He gently picked it and handed it to her. ”Reishi blossoms. I grow them for tea in my garden.” He took another sip from his flask, which was filled with reishi blossom tea, lending to Florian’s good mood and easy-going demeanor.

If Florian was annoyed that his meditation had been interrupted, it did not show in his warm smile or half-closed eyes. Indeed, he seemed positively happy to have company, and his meditation had devolved into something more akin to daydreaming than any real spiritual exercise.

In his current state of mind, he almost didn’t heear the girl’s other questions, as lost in thought as he was. ”I think it’s peaceful here, with the waterfall. I don’t know a lot about my quincy blood, but I would like to learn. I’m afraid I don’t leave my garden often…”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 am
User Image
L U C I A L E I T N E R

Enjoying the tranquility of the falls, Lucia could feel some of her fatigue wash away. The injuries on her bandaged left hand were all but numb as meditated. She could feel the reishi in her surroundings, even in the "ninja" behind her. He had not said a word, but it appeared he would not cause her any harm or disrupt her. His appearance had piqued her curiosity, but it was probably best to hold her questions for the time being. Instead, she would focus on her own training as the young lady recalled a technique she could safely practice. It came to her when she was feeling the reishi around her- including the reishi in her blood. The old Quincy technique of manipulating one's blood was a valuable asset in survival. It was possible to harden the blood in a specific area with the push and pull of spirit particles, to protect the body from harm. With the same method, one could augment their own strength to achieve miraculous feats of power! Her grandfather taught her about this, as well as the teachings of the Sleeping Emperor and his army- the Vandereich. "The Vandereich...that's right, I-" she started to mutter to herself. However, the other person behind her had started to move about. Lucia turned around to see what was going on, witnessing the ninja's training in action. No longer meditating, the assassin wielded a strange weapon that was much like a Seele Schneider in nature. However, it was more akin to a katana and it was held as such. She continued to watch as he yanked rocks from the river and struck them down with his blade. Just who was this person? Her own curiosity was beginning to get harder to ignore. That weapon- was it just some custom made Seele Schneider? It was impressive to look at least. Lucia continued to watch him a little while longer, hoping to learn more about the sword and the owner just from watching.

【.WORD COUNT.】【[333 x 1.7] + 4,873 = 5,439】

The Pixel Guru
Luciferin Bandit
iiiCrimsonr0se

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:55 pm
User Image

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Blanche Clara Estelle
Traditional Quincy

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Arrows Fly In Azure, Enemies Bound In Shade, Souls Screech Under The Shaken Destruction

Blanche with everything going on, she detects disturbing spiritual pressures some place... Though the way they feel, there is multiple others in the direction. However she has business she must attend to, back to the old hidden training grounds that are not too far from here. It was about time she got a upgrade to her glove, recently her power has burst to the point, like if it keeps on going, she isn't sure if she is going to be able to control her Quincy powers. Its like running that is trying to run but it doesn't have room to spread. She must carry onto her advancements up the tree powers of the Quincy as she put it.

Exit to Ryuken's Hidden Training Room

105 words+658 words(1.7x interaction)1119=1,224 words+538(1.7x)915=2,139 words+ 118 words= 2,257 words

The Mother Protects All, With Sincere Kindness, Love And Care, Even If It Means Stepping On Enemies Without Reserve.

Health: 300
                                    Spirit Energy: 138
                                    Clarity: 30
                                    Stats:
                                    xxxxx [ Reiastu ] 244
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 50
                                    xxxxx [ Strength ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Defense ] 32
                                    xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
                                    xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 32
                                    xxxxx [ Spiritual Power ] 100

Quote:

Quote:

[quote="']

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:30 pm
User Image
Wei Schatten
Rei: 239 HP: 300/300 SE: 135/135 CL: 30

After cutting enough stones for him to feel warmed up, Wei could feel the curious gaze of Lucia fall upon him. Wei found this odd, because none of the other "full bloods" would even acknowledge his existence unless they were giving him orders. Even when they did bother to pay attention to him, their eyes were always full of disdain as they looked down upon of him, likely thinking of him as nothing more than a useful tool. Turning to look his spectator in the eye, Wei expects to see a look of disdain in her eyes and a scolding for interrupting, but is surprised when he sees no malice in here eyes nor even a look of pity. All he saw was a polite young woman looking at him like he were an actual person.

Caught off guard by this lack of malice, disdain, or even pity, Wei paused for a second, unsure of what to think until he realized this was a potentially once in a lifetime opportunity to make a good impression on a full-blooded quincy of an influential quincy family before they knew that he was nothing more than a lowly half blood servant. Wei, deciding to put on a show of his power for Lucia, opens his eyes wide as he looks down at the blade of The Seeletana of Shadows. The reishi forming the blade is absorbed into his blank completely white eyes, and his otherwise invisible irises and pupils begin to glow blue from all reishi collecting inside them. After all of the reishi from the blade has been absorbed, a stream of blue flames erupt from Wei's eyes and he uses them to reform the blade of the seeletana. "Ms. Leitner, I am Wei Schatten, and if you wish to spectate my training I recommend you pay close attention to what I am about to do or you may miss it." he says, before seemingly disappearing with a Flash Screen Step and reappearing next to a near by large boulder that suddenly sifts as the weight of the boulder realizes the boulder has been cut in half, but before the upper half of the boulder can slide more than a few centimetres both halves of the cut boulder are completely engulfed in blue flames as they are quickly reduced to nothing but smoldering embers.

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 392 * 1.7 = 666
Wei's Word Bank: 2136 ⮞ 2802

Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Trap Zones:
      1] none
      2] none
      3] none
      4] none
      5] none
      6] none
      7] none
      8] none

Total Cost:

Passives:
    "I can see your trap": Adds + 10 to Wei's Clarity when attempting to notice and neutralize a trap
    Thermal Vision: Super human enhanced vision (sees sharper and farther) including being able to see heat even in the absence of normal light.
    Trap hiding expertise: Adds +15 to Wei's Int when someone is trying to spot and neutralize one of his traps
    "You've Underestimated Me": When Wei is subjected to a stat comparison by another character he can spend 3 SE to add +30 to his stat for that comparison

Equipment Stat Boosts:
      :
      Quincy Cross:

Stats:
Reiatsu: 239

Speed: 39 +[10]
Intelligence: 40

Quotes:
DragonYolk
Luciferin Bandit
iiiCrimsonr0se
Quote:

The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:52 am
User Image
L U C I A L E I T N E R

It didn't cross her mind that her staring might have gone noticed and end up disrupting her fellow Quincy. It wasn't until the ninja turned to look at her that she did, but by then it was too late. When their eyes met, Lucia could see a certain expression in them, one she couldn't quite place. It wasn't sadness exactly or even shame; this was all different from the anger or annoyance she expected him to have. His lack of pupils was also interesting, something she had never seen before. She started to apologize, opening her mouth to speak, though his act with his sword distracted her. He absorbed the reishi from the blade into his eyes, causing his deep grey pupils to return. With that same reishi his eyes would erupt in flames which were used to recreate the blade. Then for the first time, the man spoke, introducing himself and suggesting she pay attention if she was interested in seeing his attention. Well, the heiress could not deny wanting to see what it was he could do. She could hardly see his following movements, only that he reappeared by a boulder that he apparently cut. Then that rock ignited and crumbled to nothing in a matter of seconds. Such a display of skill was nothing short of amazing. "That was incredible! You must have trained for years to develop those skills" Lucia praised the assassin. To move at that speed but not being able to follow it completely- there was clearly something she lacked. She was pretty fast herself, but perhaps training to register that speed was just as important. Would it be too much to ask for his help in training? They had only just met and she didn't wish to impose… "Thank you, Mr. Schatten for the demonstration. You've taught me something… I feel there's a lot I could learn from you too. Also, forgive me for disturbing you, I didn't mean to disrupt your training" she apologized with a bow.

【.WORD COUNT.】【(335 x 2.7) + 5,439 = 6,344】

The Pixel Guru
Luciferin Bandit
iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:17 pm
User Image
Wei Schatten
Rei: 251 HP: 325/325 SE: 145/145 CL: 33

After what was left of the boulder finishes burning Lucia speaks up, thanking him for the demonstration, telling him she had learned something from the demonstration and that she felt like she could learn more from him, and asking for forgiveness for disturbing him. Before she is even finished speaking, Wei is certain she could become a powerful ally when he attempts to free his clan from their position of servitude to the Narr family if he plays his cards right. After Lucia finishes speaking, Wei almost fails to hold in a snicker at a full blood asking him for forgiveness, but is able to resist by letting out a sigh. After the sigh, Wei dissipates the blade of the seeletana and puts it back onto his sash with just a flick of his wrist, then slowly walks back to where he was standing before he Flying Screen Stepped while saying "If you wish to learn more, I am willing to teach on one condition: Keep my assistance in your training a secret. In addition, I have a number of enemies who would most likely become your enemies as well if they knew you were associating with me, So tell me after hearing this do you wish to learn what I can teach?"

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 213 * 2.7 = 575
Wei's Word Bank: 2802 ⮞ 3377

Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Trap Zones:
      1] none
      2] none
      3] none
      4] none
      5] none
      6] none
      7] none
      8] none

Total Cost:

Passives:

Equipment Stat Boosts:
      :
      Quincy Cross:

Stats:
Reiatsu: 251

Speed: 46 +[10]
Intelligence: 45

Quotes:
DragonYolk
Luciferin Bandit
iiiCrimsonr0se
Quote:

The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:45 pm
User Image
L U C I A L E I T N E R

This was a surprising turn of events. Lucia wasn't expecting such a bold invitation to train together. It was a tempting offer, but she could not help but be concerned by his warning. What kind of enemies did he have aside from the Hollow or Shinigami? Were there other Quincy that he contested with? She wasn't so foolish to believe all Quincy were united or got along with one another. But these other Quincy would not impede her goals; if they had a problem with her, it would be dealt with. If she really could improve by training with Wei, then she should do so, right? "...I don't know what kind of trouble you might invite. But I am determined to get stronger, by any means. I swear to keep this a secret, if that is your only request.” Truthfully, she only needed to watch him more until she could follow his movements. But how long would that method take? Perhaps he had a better, more efficient method in mind.

【.WORD COUNT.】【(170 x 3.7) + 6,344 = 6,973】

The Pixel Guru
Luciferin Bandit
iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:49 pm
User Image
Wei Schatten
Rei: 304 HP: 375/375 SE: 165/165 CL: 46
Silver Tubes: 5/5 Seele Schneider: 3/3

Contrary to Wei's assumptions and expectations of the girl, Lucia steeled her determination and accepted his offer by saying she wished to grow stronger by any means she could. "Understood." Wei responded with before closing his eyes and proceeding to form a ball of blue fire in the air next to Lucia. Knowing that while Lucia would not know the significance of what he just did, the members of his clan's intelligence division that would no doubt be watching him after one of their officers decided to support Wei in his ambitions to take control of the clan for himself would be terrified as Wei casually shows off a previously undocumented evolution and level of mastery of the clan's Kekkai-Genkai, Wei said "Alright start by trying to form that ball of fire into an arrow, and hold it drawn in your bow as long as you can." as he opened his eyes to watch how she does with the task that will likely be difficult with the Sanrei Glove she is wearing making it harder to manipulate reishi, even when it hasn't been transmuted into the reishi dense blue flames created by his clan's Kekkai-Genkai.

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 195 * 2.5 = 488
Wei's Word Bank: 3377 ⮞ 3865

Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Trap Zones:
      1] none
      2] none
      3] none
      4] none
      5] none
      6] none
      7] none
      8] none

Total Cost:

Passives:

Equipment Stat Boosts:
      -Placeholder for Armor Slot-:
      Quincy Cross:

Stats:
Reiatsu: 304

Speed: 72 +[10]
Intelligence: 72

Quotes:
DragonYolk
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:43 pm
User Image
L U C I A L E I T N E R

Though she didn't let it show, Lucia was elated to be training with Wei and put those concerns of the future to rest for now. To uphold her family’s name and honor her late father, she would deal with the trouble that came to pass. ‘Watch over me, father’ she asked silently, gripping her bow a little tighter. She watched the ninja form more of those blue flames near her; her eyes being drawn to the glow as it floated in midair. It looked like he was transforming the reishi in the air into fire, but she couldn’t be certain. This was the first task he asked of her: to turn his flames into an arrow and to hold it in her bow. Lucia was not too confident in executing this task, but the girl was not giving in without trying. Reaching out, she closed her eyes to focus and tried to mold the flames to her will. It was upon attempting the task that she realized it was even harder than she thought. Maintaining her bow took some doing and getting used to already. Now she would have to do so while manipulating foreign reiatsu into an arrow. But no...this was not impossible, because she was a Quincy. Slowly but surely, the fire would be drawn to her hand until she held the mass just above her open hand. Lucia’s eyes opened as she looked up to Wei and nodded telling him “I accept your challenge.” The fire would be given shape into an arrow while her bow simultaneously flickered from the strain, struggling to remain manifested. However, this archer would prove herself more resilient as she held both flame crafted arrow and bow, combining the two as Wei instructed. Small beads of sweat rolled down her cheeks as she drew the arrow back and held it. The strain on her face, though she tried her best to hide it, would show it was taking a toll on her. However, Lucia was very stubborn and very determined to prove herself. ‘Whatever it takes, I will…!’ she reminded herself.

【.STATUS.】【 Reiatsu: 291 |♢| HP: 325/325 |♢| SE: 165/165 |♢| Clarity: 33 】
【.WORD COUNT.】【(350 x 3.5) + 6,973 = 8,198】
【.CURRENT THEME.】Wretched Weaponry (Quiet)
◆ Intelligence :: {55}

The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:46 pm
060 :ɹǝʍoԀ lɐnʇıɹıdS }~{ 005 :ǝɔuǝɓıllǝʇuI }~{ 005 :ɐuıɯɐʇS [x][x]
015 :ǝsuǝɟǝᗡ }~{ 005 :ɥʇɓuǝɹʇS }~{ 015 :pǝǝdS[x][x][x][x]
H̵͈̩̝̲̣̎̆̊͆͒͜͝/a̷̲̓̉͐̈́/š̴̝̖̝͍͇̬̼͍̈́̽̆̚͝͝/t̴̨̙͇͖̘͉͆͗͛͆̽͑͒͜͜/ṳ̸̬̞̩͎̦̬̱̌̾͑̐̋̏͐̈̀̎ͅͅ/r̷̢̺̪̩̤̫͂͂͌̃́͒̓̾̚͜ͅ[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀∎■■∎▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[x][x][x][x][x]
205 :uꙅƚɒiɘЯ }~{ 010 :ʏƚiɿɒ|Ɔ }~{ 075 :ʏǫɿɘᴎƎ |ɒuƚiɿiqꙄ }~{ 125 :ʜƚ|ɒɘH
ʍolloH[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
ʍollǝ⅄ ɓuı⋊ ǝɥ⊥

User Image

It was a simple procedure really, tearing a hole from one reality to another. Something that even the simplest of beings should be able to do. And yet for some reason, The King in Yellow has done it slightly wrong. This in itself was alright though, as he had managed to bring himself into existence within the realm known as Earth. With seemingly even greater luck, they had managed to emerge outside the exact place they had planned to go, only several days or so before they had planned to actually head to this destination. Of course now that they were here, they would simply put their future plans into action instead of the ones that they had been currently planning. With that thought in mind, the yellow hooded and cloaked figure slowly made their way into the large water fall that was before them. With every step they took, not even a tiny fragment of their long yellow robe appeared to move around them, almost as if time had completely stood still in every place that they stepped. Their face was fully masked by the darkness of the hood, to the point where not even a hint of features was cast out for anyone looking upon them to take notice. The King in Yellow would pass slowly into one of the buildings located at the hidden training center known as Souken Falls, those that look upon them would immediately begin to back up almost out of sheer instinct, their eyes locking hold of the King in Yellow's form, and seemingly becoming unable to look away despite the sheer contortion of their faces from a combination of fear and the oncoming assault of madness that was taking hold of them. The King in Yellow slowly rose a hand up, as if to wave away those that were staring upon them, and instead of them looking away, they all began to hesitantly raise their hands towards their own faces as the horrified looks became more strained. With clawed fingers, each person that had been looking upon the King in Yellow immediately began the slow act of actively clawing at their own faces. The act of clawing out their own eyes was in no way a quick and easy endeavor either. They were almost meticulously ripping away as if they had to make sure to not even miss a nerve ending or vein from the sockets. The King in Yellow made not even a sound as they strolled passed those that had looked upon them, and began heading towards the stairwell. A long almost skeletal hand extending outwards once again as it reached for the knob of the door and turns it with a creak, the first sound made since they had appeared in this new location. As the door creaks shut with a slam right at the end, those within the room that the King in Yellow had passed through immediately broke out into loud and violent screams, while the sounds of others scrambling to see what was going on could be heard from the other side of the door. The King in Yellow slowly began to descend downwards towards the secret room that they had full knowledge of the existence of. After all, they had been around long enough to understand the workings of things, and only now had decided to actually step foot onto this side of the plane and begin to cause the typical madness and chaos that was typical of their arrival. As easily seen by what was going on a few floors above at this very moment.

As the King in Yellow reaches the bottom floor they slowly move forwards towards the hidden entrance that they appeared to know full well about, without even awaiting someone to allow their passage through they simply place a pale skeletal hand against the wall itself and almost immediately the entire wall begins to open in order to allow their admittance into the hidden location that would stretch forward and enter into the back root of the waterfall that they had seen previously. Now that the King in Yellow had finally entered into the location they were headed for, they were able to begin moving around more freely within the shadowed halls of the underground pathways. Those few guards and such that had begun to pile in behind them, would rapidly begin to feel the ongoing rush of immediate fear that was beginning to envelope the pathway they were on. Even so, the King in Yellow did not slow their movement anymore than they had been moving before. Still working forwards towards the other side of the hall, and the training area that they knew was before them. As they finally reached the doorway that was at the end of this tunnel like hall, the King in Yellow slowly turns to face the oncoming forces behind them, as they raise a single hand and almost immediately a talisman like amulet that possessed a strange symbol upon it's golden disk like frame. The moment that the advancing quincy guards had made it within sightline of this amulet they immediately stopped in their tracks causing those behind them to knock themselves into them. The King in Yellow casually stood with the amulet held upwards in front of their eyes, as they almost casually raise it into the air. The moment it rose above their shoulders, a single beam of reiatsu would launch from the symbol itself and smash into the first of the quincy guards. The guard themselves immediately fell to the ground and began writhing in a combination of fear and agony. The King in Yellow's body shifted slightly in stance, as the maddening sound of laughter would erupt from all sides of the quincy guards that were charging at them. With the laughter, each and every guard would immediately begin grabbing at their ears and trying to shun the sounds from entering their mind. Of course this action did not appear to be preventing such things at all, in fact their eyes would widen as the sound would only get worse the more they attempted to hide their ears from it. As well, several additional beams of reiatsu would fire off from the symbol that the King in Yellow held in their hand, each one striking another guard and sending them to the ground in writing pain just like the first. The King in Yellow slowly began to shake their head as the stood there and watched the futile attempts of the guards before them. The guards had not even managed to draw a weapon, and they were already fighting away at themselves instead of their opponent, what a shame that they were all as useless as the King in Yellow had believed them to be upon their arrival. With this situation dealt with, the King in Yellow would slowly turn and draw open the door that was before them, entering into the secret training area as they returned the golden amulet back into the hiding place within their sleeve. They would then begin to pass their hidden gaze over the area that they had entered into, which was not even close to impressive. Something else that they had entirely expected based on the personnel that they had easily passed through along the way. Even with all of this general information that they had gained, the King in Yellow slowly strolled forwards into the hidden underground training area, their hidden features still continuing to be less surprising than they had expected in the first place. With the screaming and sheer madness that was escaping from the hall behind them before they had entered, nearly every available quincy in the area was looking towards the King in Yellow, which for certain was probably not the best idea in their part, but who were they to judge the decisions of others? The King in Yellow slowly continued their way forward through the building as they observed the area around them. Some were still training in an attempt to mind their own business, while others continued to stare in both fear and curiosity. While the King in Yellow was simply strolling through and taking in the different things that each of them were up to, they did not stop or even appear to pay anyone else any mind at all which was interesting in itself for anyone who was watching them. By the time the King in Yellow reached the other end of the room, and the door that lead to the staircase before them, they simply opened the door and began heading through without a sound other then the door itself opening and closing. They functioned almost like a ghost that wanted to declare their presence to the area around them, and nothing more. Heading through and leaving without making any additional actions or even moving what so ever into any other direction but forward. By the time they had left, the room had entered into a complete silence of awestruck disbelief.

1510 x 3 = 4530 Words Total.

Learned: Flying Screen Step
Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit
Double Shot
Scatter Shot
Healing Strings

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100