• Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:16 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know none of those. xd

Okay. A new update for Flashpoint came out which is Version 8.0, which added 11K more Flash Games preserved giving the total of 52K Flash Games preserved. I deleted the old version of Flashpoint and got the newest version. I hope they add the Pixie Scene Maker, Snow King Maker, Snow Queen Scene Maker & Male Pixie maker to it someday.

I just play them at the Azalea site. Do you know the Dolldivine website?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:22 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know none of those. xd

Okay. A new update for Flashpoint came out which is Version 8.0, which added 11K more Flash Games preserved giving the total of 52K Flash Games preserved. I deleted the old version of Flashpoint and got the newest version. I hope they add the Pixie Scene Maker, Snow King Maker, Snow Queen Scene Maker & Male Pixie maker to it someday.

Yes, I do. I hope they convert their Doll Makers to HTML5 so that their legacies continue to live on.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:49 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know none of those. xd

Yes, I do. I hope they convert their Doll Makers to HTML5 so that their legacies continue to live on.

That would be great. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:58 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I know none of those. xd

Yeah. Homestar Runner is trying to make a push to HTML5

The Strong Bad Emails on the Homestar Runner Website are pretty good. As for the Flashpoint 8.0 Update, they added some Looney Tunes Webcast Shorts such as Stunt Duck, Malltown and Tazboy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:31 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

The Strong Bad Emails on the Homestar Runner Website are pretty good. As for the Flashpoint 8.0 Update, they added some Looney Tunes Webcast Shorts such as Stunt Duck, Malltown and Tazboy

That's funny! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:38 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

That's funny! rofl

Stunt Duck along with Malltown and Tazboy did not released on a Looney Tunes DVD. Some Looney Tunes Webcast shorts had fun interactive segments. My computer wasn't that good back then either. Considering we had Windows 98 & didn't get Windows 2000 along with Windows XP later.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:15 am
Slick Romance

Heard of the Humongous Entertainment Inventory Adventure Games? They were from 1992-2003. These games are both Inventory Adventure & Edutainment Games.

Here's some examples of Humongous Game Series:
7 Putt-Putt Inventory Adventures
2 Putt-Putt Arcade Games
5 Freddi Fish Inventory Adventures
2 Freddi Fish Arcade Games
4 Pajama Sam Inventory Adventures
3 Pajama Sam Arcade Games
3 Spy Fox Inventory Adventures
2 Spy Fox Arcade Games
3 Junior Field Trips
3 Activity Pack Collections
2 Big Thinkers Grade School Games
3 Print Shop Collections
and 1 Fatty Bear Inventory Adventure

There's also the Backyard Sports games, but that's another story.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:53 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance

Heard of the Humongous Entertainment Inventory Adventure Games? They were from 1992-2003. These games are both Inventory Adventure & Edutainment Games.

Here's some examples of Humongous Game Series:
7 Putt-Putt Inventory Adventures
2 Putt-Putt Arcade Games
5 Freddi Fish Inventory Adventures
2 Freddi Fish Arcade Games
4 Pajama Sam Inventory Adventures
3 Pajama Sam Arcade Games
3 Spy Fox Inventory Adventures
2 Spy Fox Arcade Games
3 Junior Field Trips
3 Activity Pack Collections
2 Big Thinkers Grade School Games
3 Print Shop Collections
and 1 Fatty Bear Inventory Adventure

There's also the Backyard Sports games, but that's another story.

Nope, I know none of those. xd  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:57 am
Slick Romance

The first portable games I played was some Tiger Electronics: Beauty and the Beast (which belonged to my sister), Batman: Animated Series & Power Rangers (Which were mine). I don't have these Tiger games nowadays.

But officially, the First handheld games I played was the Game Boy Color Games, starting with Pokemon Blue which was based on the TV show that aired on Kids WB in 1998 on the WB Network (which now known as the CW Network today).  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 5:04 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance

The first portable games I played was some Tiger Electronics: Beauty and the Beast (which belonged to my sister), Batman: Animated Series & Power Rangers (Which were mine). I don't have these Tiger games nowadays.

But officially, the First handheld games I played was the Game Boy Color Games, starting with Pokemon Blue which was based on the TV show that aired on Kids WB in 1998 on the WB Network (which now known as the CW Network today).

I've never had any kind of console, portable or otherwise. When I was young and lived with my mom, I used to play Worms Armageddon on my brother's computer. And I had this ridiculously old computer with a black and white screen that I played Prince of Persia on. Later when I got my own computer I played Sim City 2000.  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 5:15 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance

I've never had any kind of console, portable or otherwise. When I was young and lived with my mom, I used to play Worms Armageddon on my brother's computer. And I had this ridiculously old computer with a black and white screen that I played Prince of Persia on. Later when I got my own computer I played Sim City 2000.

My first Computer games were the old Epic & Apogee Shareware games for DOS along with some lesser known games like Galactix:

The best thing about Galactix, is that this Space Shooter was released as Free Shareware for DOS back in 1992 since it was the Full Game oddly enough, while the Windows Version was restricted to the first 15 levels until the player orders the full game. The recent version of the game is Version 1.5.

There was some also First DOS games which became the launches of some Genres.

There's also Warcraft 1-2 that I mentioned earlier for DOS. This was before my Windows Games days.

I also tried some Demos from PC Gamer Magazine CDs, some were good while were others weren't known. Some of the Retail versions of the Demo Games are not around nowadays.

In those demo discs, I found YDKJ Television, Quake 2 & Deer Avenger 2, just to name a few.

Around 2010, I started playing a different kind of game: Portal

Portal is a First Person Puzzle Shooter.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:40 am
I just beat the Human Campaign on the Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal Source Port today.

User Image

The Dark Portal in Warcraft 2 has been destroyed. Draenor has exploded, causing the Remaining Orcs to scatter. Luckily, the Humans managed to escape back home to Azeroth before Draenor's explosion. Stormwind and their allies are at peace once more.

Now its onto Warcraft 3 Reforged & after that game is done, that's all of the Warcraft RTS games.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's how I did on the Human Campaign in Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal
= My Scores for the Human Campaign
Act 1: A Time for Heroes
Stage 1. 2,950 Points
Stage 2. 21,070 Points
Stage 3. 38,685 Points
Act 2: Draenor, The Red World
Stage 4. 22,805 Points
Stage 5. 19,155 Points
Stage 6. 29,880 Points
Act 3: War in the Shadows
Stage 7. 12,715 Points
Stage 8. 23,470 Points
Stage 9. 22,290 Points
Act 4: Measure of Valor
Stage 10. 25,835 Points
Stage 11. 21,910 Points
Stage 12. 22,350 Points
All 12 Victories. 6,000 Points
Total: 269,115 Points

Combined with the Human Campaign Score of 148,980 Points from Tides of Darkness...

...And The Score of 129,500 Points in the Human Campaign from Warcraft 1: Orcs & Humans that I completed previously...

...Gives me a Grand Total of 547,595 Points for Warcraft 1-2's Human Campaign.

If Warcraft ended with Warcraft 2 & its Expansion. combined with the Human Campaign's Ending of Warcraft 1, I can imagine Stormwind Celebrating its Victory of the First War, Second War & Invasion of Draenor, all thanks to Stormwind's King: The Defender of the Crown.

Their Victory Celebrations would last for countless days & nights, with music and joyous festivities resounding throughout Azeroth.

Stormwind's allies would come from miles around to gather at Stormwind Keep, and are delighted by a display of mystic sights and sounds provided by the conjurers and mages, while being treated to a feast of unequaled splendor, though Stormwind will never forget the brave sacrifices of the Alliance's Expedition, peace returns to Azeroth & alls well that ends well.

And with that, the Warcraft Series leaves the MS-DOS Computers Era & moves on to the Windows Computers Era starting with the last 2 Warcraft RTS games: Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne.

Warcraft 1-2 featured a fun tale but told from the Orc & Human Campaigns separately. Warcraft 3 like Starcraft, tells one Complete Story which continues from Campaign to Campaign.

In Reign of Chaos, the Story Begins with the Orcs, followed by the Humans, Undead, Orcs & finally Ending with the Night Elves.

The Story continues in the Frozen Throne, starting with the Night Elves, followed by the Humans or Blood Elves in this case, Undead & finally ending with the Orcs, setting the stage of what would become the MMORPG known as World of Warcraft.

Before Warcraft 3, there was going to be another game called Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans, which was going to be an Inventory Adventure following the adventures of Thrall, son of Durotan of the Frostwolf Clan and an Orc Slave of Durnholde Keep, who would escape & become Lord of the Clans. But during the late 1990s, both the Inventory Adventure Genre & 2D Genre were dying out. Worse still, Grim Fandango was released in 1998 & Monkey Island 3 was released in 1997. As a result, the game was cancelled, 3 months before its development was finished in 1998.

Slick Romance

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:18 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

You know a lot about this. I'm not sure how to reply to these posts. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Well, I added up the Human Campaigns scores from both Warcraft DOS games.

The Scoring table for Warcraft 1-2 are different.

Scoring Chart for Warcraft 2 Campaigns
= Units Defeated
Peasant/Peon = 30 Points
Gnomish Flying Machine/Goblin Zeppelin = 40 Points
Oil Tanker = 40 Points
Footman/Grunt = 50 Points
Transport = Points 50
Elven Archer/Troll Axethrower = 60 Points
Ranger/Berserker = 70 Points
Dwarven Demolition Squad/Goblin Sappers = 100 Points
Knight/Ogre = 100 Points
Ballista/Catapult = 100 Points
Mage/Death Knight = 100 Points
Daemon = 100 Points
Paladin/Ogre-Mage = 110 Points
Gnomish Submarine/Giant Turtle = 120 Points
Elven Destroyer Troll Destroyer = 120 Points
Gryphon Rider/Dragon = 150 Points
Battleship/Ogre Juggernaut = 300 Points

= Structures Destroyed
Scout Tower/Watch Tower = 95 Points
Farm/Pig Farm = 100 Points
Elven Lumber Mill/Troll Lumber Mill = 150 Points
Runestone = 150 Points
Barracks = 160 Points
Oil Platform = 160 Points
Blacksmith = 170 Points
Shipyard = 170 Points
Foundry = 200 Points
Guard Tower = 200 Points
Refinery = 200 Points
Town Hall/Great Hall = 200 Points
Stables/Ogre Mound = 210 Points
Gnomish Inventor /Goblin Alchemist = 230 Points
Church/Altar of Storms = 240 Points
Mage Tower/Temple of the Damned = 240 Points
Cannon Tower = 250 Points
Gryphon Aviary/Dragon Roost = 250 Points
Keep/Stronghold = 600 Points
Castle/Fortress = 1500 Points

Anyway. Moving on to a different game type:

Heard of Hatsune Miku Project Diva F for the PS3 released in 2012? Its Hatsune Miku's first game released in the US. I used to play this game but it gets hard too fast. I only got as far as Monochrome Blue Sky, which is one of the songs in the game, then stopped playing. This Music Game is from SEGA.

If I played on Normal to Extreme, I wouldn't be able to keep up with the song that's playing as the goal of the game it to keep with the song that is being played for each level & to complete a Level, you need to reach a score of 80 or better.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:35 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Heard of Hatsune Miku Project Diva F for the PS3 released in 2012? Its Hatsune Miku's first game released in the US. I used to play this game but it gets hard too fast. I only got as far as Monochrome Blue Sky, which is one of the songs in the game, then stopped playing. This Music Game is from SEGA.

If I played on Normal to Extreme, I wouldn't be able to keep up with the song that's playing as the goal of the game it to keep with the song that is being played for each level & to complete a Level, you need to reach a score of 80 or better.

No, I don't know that game either. xd  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces