In need of help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Outcast-ghosT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:03 pm
Hello all!
I was talking to another gaian about someone who went Gaia missing back in 2009. Every now and then I remember her, but can't get closure on it to move on peacefully with my life.
At that time I was 23 years old, and she was the same age, maybe a few months older. I recall talking to her about it, but can''t remember the exact date.
Anyways, Fairy Nuff was friends with her when she had her wickedpixie account so I asked, but she can't remember.
So I'll leave this question as a Quest with a reward:
Does anybody know what happened to charamath (her real name was Audrey)?
All the info I can give is that in 2009 she was living in Wisconsin, worked on custom plastic horse/equine art, was planning on getting back into college...and that's about all I can remember. I wish I could remember her last name *sigh*.

The reward is all the gold and half the limited items my account has, which is 26M more or less and 5 items (which can be picked), for relevant and faithful information, if she can be found (or in worse case, notify me of bad news).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:18 pm
The name is familiar, almost reminded me of PixieDust65 - but she's from Australia... for some reason I may have gotten it in my head wicked was a mule account.

Misses my FaeryNuffs.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Outcast-ghosT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:53 pm
Lil Brat
The name is familiar, almost reminded me of PixieDust65 - but she's from Australia... for some reason I may have gotten it in my head wicked was a mule account.

Misses my FaeryNuffs.

Fairynuff posts and logs on regularly...like 2 to 3 times a week, why not give her a pm or something? She'll answer soon enough.

By the way, charamath I think came from Australia...or maybe I'm just going nuts...haha
*sigh*
Thanks though c:

Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces