Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Miscellaneous Literature
Sunagakure, the Village Hidden in Cool Cucumbers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:46 pm
Location: The medical tents set up for unidentified wounded and injured.
Time: A few hours after the dust settles on the aftermath of the chuunin exams.
Purpose: Theodin LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:10 pm
User ImageThoroughly stumped and rather out of both her expertise and experience, Kagerou stared at the block of ice she and the others working with her, mostly medical assistants and interns, had shaved down as much as they safely could. The figure of a human was now clearly visible within the translucent boulder, but the question was how to safely break it open. From the outer layer, all the way through the inner, it had not been easy chipping away at the block, evidenced by the variety of construction level tools splayed around the room: jackhammer, chainsaw, even a blowtorch for welding ships. They couldn't exactly keep on using such dangerous tools now that they were so close to a (probably) living and breathing human.

"Is he even still alive?" an intern whispered to a neighbor in a voice that he would think Kagerou wouldn't hear.

They were wrong, and Kagerou answered by throwing a smile over her shoulder, "It's not our job to give up."

A heavy crack and a yelp of surprise moved Kagerou's eyes to the other side of the room, where an assistant was holding her red hand and cursing the UHV, "DAMN those f---ing mmf mmf." Seeing Kagerou's eyes on her, she muffled her own words. "No, I mean," the assistant hastily tried to explain herself as she reached down to pick up the chisel that had broken on her and the hammer she had nailed her own hands with, "Well, yeah. I mean all that. Anti-ninja faction, yeah sure, but they've sure got the techonology to seem like ninja, so what's really the difference? Damn experimental weapons of their's. Can't they tone it down? Make our jobs a little easier?".

Kagerou sighed internally, externally showing only a deep breath in and then out as she returned her attention to the ice cube and the shallow dent her own fire tech not too long ago had made. Though she couldn't and wouldn't sympathize, she still understood where all the frustration was stemming from. Patience was wearing thin in the group after hours of work, and no one really wanted to admit defeat, to give up on a patient.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:46 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 β„‚ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Ayame walked into the medical tent growling, she was grumpy and still covered in dried or drying blood. She needed to find the rest of the Suna crew and head home. Her son and mate were at the top of her list, but that was her heart and not her head talking.
        Daichi stayed outside the tent not wanting to fit his large frame into the already crowded tent. He sneezed and scratched away at some of the dirt on his fur. Anyone seen any shinobi from Sunagakure? I got separated from most of...
        She stopped and tilted her head to the side wondering what all the tools were for, until she looked up at the block of ice. She raised an eyebrow at the female in front of it, her scent was the same as the masked male she had met. Maybe Ayame and Daichi hadn't been the only ones with major disguises. Well then, seems you all have a predicament. Whoever is in there I take it was found like this?She pushed her chakra to her ears and focused on the ice. Also they are still alive in there. I can hear their heartbeat. She said smiling at the female.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β—₯ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab β—₯ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab β—₯ AC :: 350,320 tab β—₯ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        γ€Ž K A Z E K A G E 』 tab γ€Ž T A M E R 』 tab γ€Ž H A T A K E 』 tab γ€Ž M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ M I S S I O N S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ P A S S I V E S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
                β€’ Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                β€’I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                β€’Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                β€’Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                β€’Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                β€’All raiton: +1 rank
                β€’ANBU Armor
                β€’Medium Specialty Armor
                β€’Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                β€’Silent Soles

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’

HeadlessKoko
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:49 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo somehow came back to semi consciousness, noticing that for some reason he couldn’t really move, which was more annoying than concerning. He’d crack one eye open very slightly, basically looking through his eyelashes and see people crowding around and some rather heavy tools laying around him. Hearing muffled cursing of somebody off to his side, the Suna jounin would get tired of being stuck there and let his chakra surge through him and into the ice block that encased him. People nearby would see black lightning crackle and fill the ice block before 75% of the ice would explode out away from the man as Theo rose out of the base of the block and rotated to be vertical hovering in the air slightly above the ice β€œI LIIIIIVVVEEEE!!!” He’d exclaim as he moved, before busting out laughing for a few moments. Looking around him, he’d give the room a quick upward nod, β€œSup? What’d I miss?”

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:11 pm
User ImageHearing growls, Kagerou twisted her head, half expecting it to be the no doubt disgruntled Mizukage. That is, until she registered that the growl was too high pitch for the male Mizukage. Instead, it was the other kage, the Kazekage, that Kagerou saw walking into the tent. A deep sneeze resonated from just outside the entrance, which Kagerou assumed was the large wolf she had seen fight alongside the esteemed Kazekage not too long ago.

Kagerou was smiling, as always, yet somehow, visible relief could be seen spreading through her features when the Kazekage confirmed that whoever was inside was still alive. In return, Kagerou happily explained the situation to Ayame, "Yes, we found them like this. Albeit, they were in about several feet more ice on each side. The ice doesn't seem to be of the normal kind, even if we took hyouton into account. It's taken us hours to get them down to even this much."

The green-haired medic turned back to the ice, eyes scanning the block for what must have been the millionth time this day. Her brows creased suddenly when she spotted a spark deep in the frozen block. As the lightning quickly expanded, creased brows gave way to wide eyes as she hastily suggested, "Duck for cover!".

Simultaneously, the others in the tent, who had also been watching this electric storm brewing within the ice, all snapped out of their awestruck trances and moved to do as told, most of them ending up behind the Kazekage herself. One happened to be a ninja and terraformed their own barrier. Another poor sap was stuck all the way at the very opposite end and couldn't do much better than jump to the edge of the tent and hold their head to the ground and butt into the air.

Kagerou was one of the many who chose to hide behind the Kazekage, following the rest of the herd to Ayame. Peeking out from behind the bosom woman's back, she looked upon the imposing figure that strode out of the ice like it was paper and began laughing.

From the other side of the tent, Miss butt-in-air turned around and commented a simply tired, "WTF..."

A couple heads poked out from behind the doton wall, and one turned to the other with a smirk, "Hah. It was a dude. 50 ryo. Cough up~"

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:47 pm
        User Image
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

Ayame found the female's smile warm and couldn't help smiling herself. She played with one of the beads in her hair as she listened to her about how they'd even factored in the hyouton, and wondered how in the hell the ice was still as thick as it was.
        Her ears twitched and Daichi poked his head in when she heard cracking coming from the ice. She cursed as a lot of things happened at once. Daichi growled and Ayame pulled her sabre from its sheath and used it to absorb the all to familiar black lightning. The male voice laughed and stepped forward as Ayame sheathed her sabre. She flicked some of the ice off her then stepped forward and whacked her son in the back of the head, before he was promptly tackled and licked by Daichi. THEODIN POE I SHOULD BEAT YOU! she all but yelled before looking at everyone that was behind her, Is everyone all right? she asked, genuinely concerned.

β—₯ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab β—₯ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab β—₯ AC :: 350,320 tab β—₯ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        γ€Ž K A Z E K A G E 』 tab γ€Ž T A M E R 』 tab γ€Ž H A T A K E 』 tab γ€Ž M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ M I S S I O N S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ P A S S I V E S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
                β€’ Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                β€’Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                β€’Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                β€’ANBU Armor
                β€’Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                β€’Silent Soles

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’

HeadlessKoko
        [
        Valbjorn
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:15 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theodin looked towards the familiar voice, β€œOh, hey mom...” he’d flinch slightly when he got whopped upside the side of the head, β€œwhat’d I do? I was just getting out of that damn ice... you ever been stuck in ice and unable to move? It- never mind that question, I don’t wanna know...” he cut himself off remembering it was his mom he was talking to and that his dad was an ice user like himself... β€œ Anyway, it was annoying...” as he finished that,he felt all 700+lbs of muscle and fluff hit him in the chest as Daichi pounced onto him excitedly, β€œOoof... hey there, buddy...” Theo would wheeze out, the big wolf having slightly knocked the wind out of him before laughing slightly as he was licked repeatedly by his mom’s partner. As he squeezed himself out from under Daichi, he’d scratch the big wolf behind the ear before channeling a bit of lightning chakra through his fur, making him the familiar puffball of static. Turning back to Ayame,” I mean, you’re one of the few people in Suna that could, probably, along with dad and Lady Bast, but yea, don’t really see the big deal.” Hearing his mom ask if everyone was ok, Theo would look around at the piles of ice and people hiding for cover, β€œah, sorry y’all, guess I went a bit overboard...” twitching a quick handsign with his right hand, Theo would melt the ice back to water and send it flowing slowly out of the room through the nearest drain he could see.

]

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:29 pm
User ImageAfter handing Jim the 50 ryo, Nat turned around and pulled out a shock blanket from who knows where. Turning to Kagerou, as this Theodin Poe literally had his hands full, the medical aide asked, "I guess he won't be needing this, eh?".

"No, I don't think he will...," Kagerou replied as she stepped around Ayame and picked up a shard of ice to examine it. The frozen material melted right out of her hands, as easily as wax beneath a candle flame. She looked two the pair of Suna ninja, still smiling, but a discerning look in her eyes now as she registered this new information. "How nice that they are our allies, at least against the UHV," she thought as she wiped her hands on her pants. Kiri had its fair share of monsters and demons, but the people from Suna, so far all of the ones she had seen at least, were monsters of a different kind and level.

"We all seem fine, Lady Kazekage," Kagerou assuaged any concerns Ayame may have had, having snatched glimpses enough of everyone in the room to see that they were all okay. Letting mother and son reconnect after their separation, Kagerou quickly focused her, and the other medical workers', attention to other matters. "John, Jay, please get all of this equipment we borrowed sorted and returned. Mary, Hatsu, please take charge of the rest of the cleaning and sanitation. Sukasu, He-woon, you're dismissed. Please return to the main tent and find your new assignment. Jim, Nat, thank you for your muscle. You guys can go and get some rest now."

A chorus of yes ma'ams, and one "you owe me a lunch!" echoed through the tent as the different pairs quickly did as they were told. Kagerou remained, along with those she assigned to clean up the tent, and waited off to the side for Ayame and Theo to finish. Theo seemed fine, if his gait and show of power were anything to go off of, but she would still insist that he go through a checkup before setting even a toe out of this tent.

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:27 pm
        User Image

Ayame ran a hand through her hair and sighed, Serves you right, having me worried like that. How in the hell did you even get into that?
        Daichi's fur stood completely on end before he gave a wolfy grin and proceeded to to roll around give a static jolt to whoever he could touch that wasn't currently busy. Ayame rolled her eyes, Act your age Daichi. I swear, she paused as she listened to the female give commands and settle her fear, Thank you, for trying to help my son, and for everything you have done for those that were injured. she pondered for a moment then shrugged and asked her question anyway, Were you by chance in disguise as a masked male when all of this was going on? Your scent is awfully familiar.

β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

↳
                β€’ANBU Armor
                β€’Silent Soles

↳
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’

HeadlessKoko
        [
        Valbjorn
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:38 pm
Theodin Poe

At his mother’s questioning how he ended up in the ice block, Theo thought for a few moments, running a hand through his hair and scratching his head slightly, β€œhonestly... I’m not sure... I remember having some jackass UHV grunt cornered, bout to cook him inside his damn armor with some Raiton, and the next thing I remember was waking up hearing one of those medics talking while I was stuck in that damn ice block... woulda just melted myself out of it, but couldn’t move my hands to use my Hyouton... so yea.. next best idea I had was to blow it up.” Theo chuckled slightly, as many times as he’s done it in his shinobi career, blowing stuff up never really got old. He’d turn to face the green haired female in the room with them and give her a short bow, β€œThanks for the help, and for all your work helping the wounded...” the big man would say quickly, trying to not seem ungrateful. Reaching into his robe to the small of his back, he’d withdraw the collapsed version of his staff, hitting the button to extend it to its full 7ft length before leaning on it slightly. β€œSo, Doc, do you need anything from me before I’m cleared for discharge?”

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:16 pm
User ImageRed eyes flicked to the Kazekage's green (teal?) eyes. Not even a twitch in the smile could be seen. "Um...," Kagerou answered innocently, not yet sure if she should come clean or feign ignorance. Completely the opposite of her placid appearance, her mind was rushing in the wake of being caught guilty and red handed.

The Kazekage's son saved her, though. Before she could reasonably be expected to give an answer, he started addressing Kagerou, expressing his gratitude and asking if there was anything else needed of him. Happy to take this excuse to avoid Ayame's keen eyes, Kagerou quickly spoke, "One moment please, Lady Kazekage," and turned around to address the white-haired and evidently either adopted or artificially aged son, "Thank you, I'm just doing my part, but yes please. Could you stay for a little while I run a quick check-up on you?".

Yes, no, or whatever the answer was, the green haired and pushy medic was already stepping her way up to Theo. "Now, please hold still," was the only warning she gave as she signed a couple hand seals and reached out with palms aglow with a diagnostic chakra. Assuming Theo stood still like a good boy, Kagerou would hover her hands over his chest for approximately a minute to get a reading. In the meantime, she asked, "Do you feel any discomfort or pain anywhere? No soreness or stiffness? Or numbness?".

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:17 pm
        User Image

Ayame gave a sharp whistle and Daichi immediately stopped to shake out his fur and come back to her side. Or rather as close as he could get without being in the tent. Ayame would chuckle to herself at Kagerou's response having all the answer she needed. The girl was good, her kage should be proud. If Kagerou was even part of a village, wait hadn't she been a ward of the Mizukage?
        Daichi picked that moment to come further into the tent and lay his head on Ayame's shoulder. She smiled and rubbed his nose, I'm so tired of the damage the UHV does. I would honestly be happier if we never had to deal with those jackasses again, but I doubt they'll ever leave us alone. she paused for just a moment, Unless we cut off the head of the snake, so to speak. Ayame then flinched when she felt a small hit to her back. Apparently her summons were not happy about that metaphor.

β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
                  β€’ Objectives
                  β€’ Completed
                  β€’ Go Here

↳
                β€’ANBU Armor
                β€’Silent Soles

↳
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’
                β€’

HeadlessKoko
        [
        Valbjorn
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:44 am
Theodin Poe

Standing still as the green haired medic performed her handsigns, thankfully Theo was used to medical jutsu with his dad being their village’s head medical shinobi, he’d nod slightly before shaking his head at her question, β€œNah, I feel alright, not the first time I’ve been covered in ice, training accidents and stuff like that over the years...” listening to his mom and kage’s talking bout the UHV, Theo’s pulse and blood pressure would likely spike slightly to the diagnostic technique β€œUgh... ******** UHV..... After all the s**t they’ve put us through over the years, ripping them apart would be a lot of fun...” He had seen the village that served as the central base for the UHV years ago, attempted to infiltrate it, but was grossly outnumbered at the docks and was forced to retreat since trying to fight 12 soldiers alone after being ditched by his old teacher with his chakra sealed away for the mission was probably a bad idea.

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:42 pm
User ImageThough she didn't share the sentiment of the two, it was a common enough one she wasn't even surprised when Theo's heart rate spiked as the UHV was mentioned. She had nothing to add to the topic at hand, and more importantly, she assumed that this was mother and son speaking. In short, not her place to speak.

Bringing her hands back to herself, Kagerou cleared Theo to leave with the diagnosis, "Everything appears to be fine, and as you're not feeling any pain anywhere, you're free to go. Please be careful, and if you do feel any aches or pains later, please see your doctor. Just because you were fine the first 100 times doesn't necessarily mean you will be fine for the 101st." She spoke with a practiced ease and humorous smile. This was, certainly, not the first time she had to reply to similar bravado or give a similar reminder.

As promised, she turned to Lady Ayame once finished with Theo. Her eyes slipped, betraying her thoughts for a split second as she glanced at Daichi before amending her mistake and returning her sight back to Ayame. Though, she assumed it was probably too late. Once it was her turn to speak, letting Ayame and Theo finish whatever they had to talk about, the green haired kunoichi rejoined the conversation with a polite bow and apology, "Apologies for the wait, Lady Kazekage. To answer your question; yes, I was disguised as a masked male during the chuunin exams." In the end, she had nothing to lose by revealing. If she had to guess, the Kazekage probably already knew beyond a doubt, a conclusion drawn not so much by any indication Ayame gave, but rather, the giant wolf at her side and the unlikelihood of her asking such a question without already suspecting as much.

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
み[} Miscellaneous Literature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash