✿Kara's May Unedited Customs✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:35 am
Edit 5/7: Edited pic in first custom for tail shape. Also editing of some wording on places. Also a little editing of custom two, taking out a ref and any mention of it. Added a ref to custom two and edited some wording in it

Username: Dea and #Teddy#

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Charmed Mutant Canine/Owl Purewalker | Solo Custom)
Username of other owners: N/A

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Canine/Owl Purewalker
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Based on a beloved pet who died about a year and a half ago
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As much like the look of the pics as possible (minus the golden retriever pic, which is to show the shape of the tail), Colors like the pics of her please
Face: As much like pics one and three as possible (with help of other pics of her). Brown eyes definitely
Mane: If you do under the pelt, curly 1 with colors of Jas's fur.
Tail: Color as rest of body, whatever tail would look most like the tail in the golden retriever pic (can kind of see what her tail looks like in a few of the pics of her). Definitely one/mix of canine walker tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws, colored like in the pics for her
Reference Image(s): Jasmine 1, Jasmine 2, Jasmine 3, Jasmine 4, Jasmine 5 (shows front paws), Jasmine 6, Tail shape

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: White and/or golden Owl wings, like an angel (any glow to them would be awesome)
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Canine pelt (whichever would look most like Jas) and owl walker wings
Other Notes: If you could do under the pelt, that would be great. More important is making it as close to her as possible. She was a shepherd/retriever mix (who was almost 15 years old) and a sweetheart <3 Any light glowing (though full glow in the wings, if can be done unedited), like an angel would be loved as well.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: I would love a blanket draped over her, either original with some kind of night sky look or the flowers. Some night sky colored bows that would be big bows with wind blown or curly ribbons on the back of her head and at top of tail (where it meets the backside). Roses in her tail and anywhere else they would look good. A blank lantern in her mouth, looking like a night sky. Also a carved fire stand with glowing lantern, stand looking like night sky (also lantern moon and stars). Candles in tea light candles placed around her and where needed. CC anything else that would look good. Glowing items for all the above and anything else you add, along with starry or angelic look for anything extra.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on real life pet who died about a year and a half ago.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Custom2
Entry Tag: ( Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalker | Twins

Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalker
Concept Origin: Original based on avis and pic from a mobile game. Also, younger siblings to my kitsune twins and cousins to my HH girls.
WIP Needed? Would be loved, if you feel up to it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stars and glowing (similar to the look of the hair of first avi, but more glow, if possible), the colors of avi one for the girl twin (mainly the dress colors) and the colors of the wings of the second avi for the boy twin. Other than that, CC based on refs and colorist's imagination.
Face: Blue eyes like the pic. Fox ears, please. Other than that, CC based on refs and colorist's imagination.
Mane: For under the pelt, unedited version of something similar to the first avi and/or picture from game would be lovely for the girl. For the boy twin, an unedited version similar to the second avi hairstyle. (If something similar can be made on pelt, go for it, if not under pelt fine) Other than that CC, based on refs and colorist's imagination
Tail: Multiple regular fox tails (like avi one, but arranged however is best). As many tails as possible and this goes for both twins. Would match the colors and markings of the body. CC, based on refs and colorist's imagination other than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws, same colors as rest of body. Other than that, based on refs and colorist's imagination.
Reference Image(s): Avi one (kitsune princess), Avi 2 (Knight), Princess knight picture found on Pinterest that is from mobile game

Wings: Owlwalker wings, similar in look of the wings of avi 2 above. Colors would be like the rest of the body. CC based on refs and colorist's own imagination other than that (though definitely would love them to be semi transparent, if possible to do unedited).
Pelt: Kitsune (Fox) and owl hybrid [mostly fox pelt with the owl wings]. Colors explained above in the body and other parts. CC, based on refs and colorist's own imagination other than that.
Other Notes: For the girl twin, I picture her being a princess knight, so some combination of the avis and the game picture found on Pinterest (a lot of inspiration from avi one and picture, but a bit from avi 2). For the boy twin, I would picture him as a prince knight, like the second avi. Glows, stars, and semi transparency where possible would be loved (and maybe fire balls, like in avi one, if possible to do in unedited form). And unpelted versions, if you can. Other than that, have fun based on the ref pics and what you can come up with. Oh and charms on their chest please. And if it is possible not to show the horse ears in the pelted version, I would appreciate it. Since they are family of my twin kitsunes, if you would like to use them as ref, feel free, links are below for them and their two cousins I own (though the cousins are part of a HH, so there are more than my two).

Trading Post Items: If any capes (like avi 2) or lanterns can be done unedited/spliced, I would love that. Items with stars, glow, semi-transparency would be loved too. Oh and flowers would be loved (more on the girl on this one, though a tasteful flower on the boy would be nice too). Also bows and ribbons on girl would be cute. Anything that can help them look like princess and prince knight, would be awesome. CC, based on refs and colorist imagination other than that.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as refs above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original based on avis and picture found on Pinterest which is from a mobile game. Also they are the younger siblings of Perseus and Caelum (both belonging to me). And also cousins to my HHs that Sweeny did for me (not put them up for certing yet, but these are my two from the set: Hikari and Kimiko)

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Custom3
Entry Tag: ( Charmed Mutant Kitsune (Fox)/Bat or Thunderhawk Purewalker | Twins)

Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Kitsune (Fox)/Bat or Thunderhawk Purewalker
Concept Origin: Based on plushie made for me
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on the plushie, ice/star colors and of course different colors for each twin.
Face: CC based on the plushie. Lighter blue eyes like the plushie for the girl, darker blue of the head of the plushie for eye color of the boy.
Mane: CC based on the plushie, for under the pelt. Something straight, would be nice
Tail: Multiple fox tails, like the plushie.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based on the plushie. Would prefer fox feet please
Reference Image(s): Winter/Starry plushie

Wings: Either bat wings or thunderhawk wings, whichever can look more like the plushie. CC look based on plushie
Pelt: Mostly kitsune pelt, with the wings from the bat or thunderhawk walker.
Other Notes: I would like under the pelt for both twins, if possible. Would love icy and star look, with any unedited/spliced glowing and transparency as possible.

Trading Post Items: CC based on the plushie. Anything that glows, icy, and starry would be loved. Again, any unedited transparency would be cool too.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plushie above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on a plushie made for me by Fayt Certed plushie

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Custom4
Entry Tag: ( Mutant Triwing Clawed Ulun'suti/Kalona/Hippogryph | Twins )

Soquili Species: Mutant Triwing Clawed Ulun'suti/Kalona/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Original design based on plushie by Wasteland Wyvern
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on plushie (any unedited glow would be awesome though)
Face: CC, based on plushie Any unedited scars like plushie would be loved as well
Mane: CC, based on plushie (though more girlish mane for the girl twin please, curly and long mane would be awesome for the girl)
Tail: Suti tail, but CC based on plushie other than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws on all four, other than that CC based on plushie
Reference Image(s): Dragon plushie with wings, Wingless/markings

Horn(s): CC based on plushie
Wings: Triwings based on plushie. Also some unedited transparency would be awesome. And as dragony as possible, that can be done unedited/with splicing
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I love glow and any transparency, so any unedited of those two things would be loved. Other than that, have fun with my twin dragons! Also any ways you would like to make it obvious they are twins, but different, go for it.

Trading Post Items: Capes and hoods would look good on them with a starry night theme. Also anything glowing or semi transparent would be cool. As for anything else, it is up to you and what the plushie inspires for you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A, cept you can use the plushie as inspiration for them.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was a plushie made by Wyv Certed plushie

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Custom5
Entry Tag: ( Kelpi | Twins )

Soquili Species: Kelpi
Concept Origin: Plushie made for me
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on plushie
Face: CC, based on plushie
Mane: CC, based on plushie (though long, curly mane for the girl)
Tail: CC, based on plushie
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, based on plushie
Reference Image(s): Plushie

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: CC, based on plushie
Other Notes: Any unedited glowing would be much loved. Also as similar to plushie as possible, with any added glowing and trade post items listed below. Though, feel free to make differences in the twins that I did not mention (ie, eye color or mane color, etc)

Trading Post Items: Fur Hood, fur tabard, and a lantern (all CC that would look good with the pones and somewhat different for each one). In addition, for the girl, I would love some bows in her mane, one big one at the top of her tail, and any other bows that might look good (same CC for look of them). Anything else that you think might look nice. Also, any glowing in them would be great.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A, cept plushie above.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie made for me by Snowbelle- Plushie cert

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:27 am
Username: Wasteland Wyvern

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Tri Wing Angeni | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: Parent to an existing Soquili.
WIP Needed? Yes please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like the body to be a grey and white version of my Soquili Rhamiel with the greys having a sparkling effect to them and the whites not. Sort of like freshly fallen snow in the sun.
Face:
Eye Color - A soft but icy blue
Eyebrows - White
Inner Ear - Soft pink like a natural horses would be with grey and white like the body and black ear tips. Ears should be the foxwalker pelt ears.
Expression - Raised Eyebrows, Frown Mouth with Number 2 Fangs (please not the skinwalker expression!), and Sultry Eyes.
Facial Marks - Similar to the body grey and milk white with sparkling effect in the fur for the grey parts.
Mane: Soft bangs going over the back eye, with a braid over the fox ears connecting to longer hair down the other side. Spliced the best you can based off this. The color should be white with black tips.
Tail: Fluffy Skinwalker Fox Tail, Grey with a white underside and sparkling effects with a black tail tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Wolf paws with the angeni fetlocks spliced onto the backs of the feet to create a trailing fur effect. No fur over the feet though please! Claws black in color.
Reference Image(s):
1.) Snow in Sunlight
2.) Rhamiel

Wings: 3 Angeni Wings, only the top halves of the original set of Style 1 wings three times over. Grey and sparkly on the top with the feathers being white and not sparkly.
Other Notes:
Could you splice the foxwalker pelt onto her face to give her a more fox like appearance? Just the vulpine nose and the cheek fluff. Nothing else!
Can you make sure the fluffy tail is behind her so her legs show.
Please use the angeni belly fluff, and the angeni alt stallion winglets for her feet but no winglets on the ears!
Could I get a unwinged form for marking viewing?

Trading Post Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, mother to an existing Soquili I own.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Seleena

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:59 pm
Username: Seleena

Custom1

Entry Tag: Uni | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: - Uni
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed?no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Basically just a flea bitten grey but with some boho integration florals in pinks, apricots, lilac
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Image

I know this is such a simple vague request. I am not at all fussy on the extra details. xd

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:34 am
Username: AislingJuno
made edit on 5/8/2020 2:41 am PST
Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Mutant | Herd Helper )
Username of other owners: gaming off
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular leg down
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: stary with rose markings, little mouth fangs -markings don't have to be exactly like the plushie, and feel free to change any colors I suggested on the 2nd twin I trust any cc decision you would make.
1: blue roses
2: green roses
others:CC
Face: sultry eyes bright makeup under eyes. Ears fox or canine. Small fang in mouth.
1- ice blue eyes and ice blue makeup under the eye
2- bright glowy green eyes with green makeup
Others: CC
Mane: A semi updo from unedit hair- Something like your example 2 on the stary girl on the top row.
1 : Dark blue mane color.
Others: CC in mane color
Tail: 3 big fluffy fox or walker canine tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: the alt mutant cat paws
Reference Image(s): User Image1, bare

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Optional Tiny semi translicent Angeni wings cc in color. If it doesn't look good feel free not to add it.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: roses beads on the head and anywhere you think would look nice. Also the lantern item on both CC on color. Can I get one copy with the lantern and without the lantern? Also a scarf with a stone in the center.
Twin 1: Scarf, stone, and lantern the same as the reference.
Others: CC

Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: same as body reference.

Custom2

Entry Line: AislingJuno | Mutant pawed Triwing |Unedit| (Twins)

twin 1
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mutant pawedTri-wing
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dusky purple pink body with a rose design and white spots.
Face: Garnet eyes with black eye-whites
With the Sultry eye expression . Also can he have a small fang.
Mane: The Color is a super dark magenta that is almost black could the bottom of the hair fade to garnet like ombre hair ? . Big/ long to the ground - Business or Zephyr bangs and CC on the rest just not native dreams braid or warriors braid
Tail: Alt fox tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline cat paws
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn white or a slightly pink white
Wings: Triwings Splicing Ageni/flutter wings together or the wind flutter crossbreed wings converts with a small flutter wing or if that doesn't look good regular flutter wings color on plushie type wings either the Round tiny wings or the acute tiny wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: roses,jewel clasp, beads from the tabard
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ok so I do have items on the plushies that can be made from trading post items. It doesn't have to look exactly like the head items.
However, If you are uncomfortable with splicing just make a rose crown on each of the boys and by the wings. I've done gems on a lot of the cyo plushies I've made but they always get converted to girls so I'm not even sure how it would look on the males. Rose crown-on their cousin . another cousin . They also have lots of other family members and a sister who I don't own.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a
------
twin 2
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed Triwing Unicorn/Flutter/Ageni
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dusky purple pink body with a rose design and white spots.
Face: light pink eyes . With the Sultry eye expression and thick eyelashes. Also, can he have a small fang by his mouth.
Mane: The Color is a light dusky pink could the bottom fade to white like ombre hair ? Big/ long to the ground - Business or Zephyr bangs and CC on the rest just not native dreams braid or warriors braid
Tail: Alt foxtail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws
Reference Image(s):
User Image uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn white or a slightly pink white
Wings: Tri-wings Splicing Ageni and flutter wings together or the crossbreed wings converts with a small flutter wing or if that doesn't look good regular flutter wings color on plushie . Type of wings either the Round tiny wings or the acute tiny wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: roses,jewel clasp, beads from the tabard
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ok so I do have items on the plushies that can be made from trading post items. It doesn't have to look exactly like the head items.
However, If you are uncomfortable with splicing just make a rose crown on each of the boys and by the wings. I've done gems on a lot of the CYO plushies I've made but they always get converted to girls so I'm not even sure how it would look on the males. Rose crown-on their cousin .

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

(Also feel free to change aspects of the markings it doesn't need to look 100% like the plushes

Custom3
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | Mutant tri-wing| unedited | Twins)

Soquili Species: - Mutant tri-wing
Concept Origin: original design -Mock Family
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple with white henna style marking on legs near the knee the color should get gradually darker with the darkest bit at the hooves
Face: white down the nose slightly glowing eyes -the eye color should be different on the twins -the boy is to have a blue/purple eye color. Also unlike his brother could he have black or a dark color for his eye white and if it looks good could his blue-purple eye color glow a bit. With the Sultry eye expression and thick eyelashes. Also can he have a small fang.
Mane: bangs Zephyer with the side of the ringlets going from the face to the ear or the tucked braid. The mane should be long and all the way to the ground and in the Fabio style. Color deep dark purple with lighter purple tips. --If this hair is too complicated then maybe the mer style hair long to the ground-
Tail: fox alt tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws the alt none bulky ones
Reference Image(s):
User Image Soq Brother

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn super light violet almost white
Wings: Tri-wing style 2 Angeni wings , foot and head wings . Wings to be a bit transparent and could they look a tiny bit shinny. -or if you have a different idea run it by me.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: like brothers but the colors on the pushie's

Trading Post Items: roses , maybe a moon inspired trade item. Like the feather cape moon clasp without the feather
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Soquili Species: - Mutant pawed Angeni-corn Triwing
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple with white henna style marking on legs -the part of the legs near the hooves to be a different color than the twins
Face: white down the nose slightly. The eye color should be different on the twins -the boy is to have his eye whites either white or a really light blue. The pupil is to be the same color as the plushie without the black, but kind of glittery looking... With the Sultry eye expression and thick eyelashes.
Mane: bangs Zephyer with the side of the ringlets going from the face to the ear or the tucked braid. The mane should be long and all the way to the ground and in the Fabio style. -
Tail: fox alt tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt feline paws-the none bulky ones
Reference Image(s): User Image eyes-only blue

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved style Uni horn super light violet almost white
Wings: Tri-wings style 2 Angeni wings , foot and head wings -wings semi transparent. Maybe frosted colored tips would look good.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: like their brothers but the colors on the pushie's

Trading Post Items: roses -flowers can be the same as the plushie's or in frosty colors . Also the crystal ball no stand in a icy color /frosty inspired.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Custom4

Entry Tag: ( Purewalker | Twins )
Username of other owners: n/a

Soquili Species: - feline snow leopard walker
Twin 2: Female-charmed
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Snow leopard markings ears leopard.Chest Ridge fur.
Face: eye color multicolor like plushie. It might be cool to switch the colors of one of the twin's eyes so one is more red than purple
male twin: Snarl expression
female twin: Chill with long eyelashes
Mane: if doing an unpelt-any of the newer hairstyles to be inspired by the plushie mane-I'm good with anything besides the old warriors /native dreams braid
Tail: S tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline alt paws the non-bulky pays
Reference Image(s): cert, uncert,without hair

Horn(s): Up to you if you think any would look good
Wings: Mini Wings -kalona style 3 smooth . Wings are dark blue-black and black.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: snow leopard inspired feline pelt
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: The plushie has an obi sash I don't know if you can splice that. You could do a scarf or use the Tikki smoke to add an effect. I'm going to leave it up to you to decide what if any trade post items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie given to me

Custom5

Entry Tag: AislingJuno | Mutant | Unedit | Solo
Soquili Species: - Mutant Hippogryph/Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: CYO plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Seafoam with glowing teal/white markings darker area around the hooves
Face: Sultry with long eyelashes. Semi glowy eyes with eye color same as plushie

Mane: Just the top of the regular hippogryph mane the side cropped off underneath a regular mane long and curly or straight. I love splices, long lose riglets, or Fabio.Dark cobalt mane

Tail: Phonix
Hooves/Fetlocks: all four be the owl claws or .Hippogryph claws. Glowing teal nails
Reference Image(s): plushie

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - Ulunsuti Graceful warrior handwings
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Ulunsuti gemstone scales
aqua crystals if that doesn't look good white or CC

Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: feel free to use the new kelpie scales if it helps with the glowing markings.. Also, don't worry about getting the marking exactly right.

Trading Post Items: Crystal ball held in the forward handwing,
optional-feel free to add any beads, stars, feathers, or bells if you want
A crystal ball to look like a pearl

-- Existing Pets --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: earth

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 am
Username: Leez0rz

[Edited on 5/8, 11:41am PST]

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Halfbreed Kirin| Herd Helper )
Username of other owners: Gaming Off.

Soquili Species: Halfbreed Kirin
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but welcome to show WIPs. c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, color of a gray horse. (I adore Firecrest Santa Fe). Slow trot body. CC herd helper color variants, only condition is natural pony colors.
Face: Sultry expression.
Mane: CC. I love length. c: Have fun with the hair. Splice away.
Tail: CC. I love length. c: Have fun with the hair. Splice away.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin lines
Reference Image(s): Page of gray colored horses. Joining this family/herd.

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: The use of either carved fire stand (minus the lantern) or one of the stumps to make a treebutt from here. Decorated with all the flowers and use of flowers from tiki flower necklace.
Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Custom2
Entry Tag: ( Fox Pawed Mutant Normal | Twins )

Soquili Species: Fox Pawed Mutant Normal

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Female Twin 1, see plush. Male Twin 2, black base instead of white base with white speckles.
Face: Cheerfully closed expression.
Mane: CC. I love length. c: Have fun with the hair. Splice away.
Tail: Multiple fox tails. <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws.
Reference Image(s): User Image

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Bells, Modern Lantern w/ Moon & Stars Motif, or if possible splice an obi. If not, a use a bow?

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Custom3
Entry Tag: ( Hippogryph/Cerynei Mutant | Twins )

Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Cerynei Mutant

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1, see plush. Twin 2, CC color variant (purples, pinks, or blues preferred) and slight marking variants.
Face: Sultry/Thick eyelashes expression, Cerynei ears (larger than standard).
Mane: Feel free to mimic plush, but welcome to splice in more especially from the feather pack! I love length and volume.
Tail: Feel free to mimic plush, but welcome to splice in more.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owlwalker Claws, no "thumbs" please.
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert

Horn(s): CC?
Fins: Shark tail
Other Notes: No hippogrpyh beak or scales.

Trading Post Items:

-- Existing Pets --

Custom4

Entry Tag: ( Hippogryph/Kelpi | Solo )

Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Kelpi

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Reference, Leg Down, Bent Neck. Hippogryph claws for front hooves, no hippo scales or thumb.
Face: Unhinged Eyes, Grumpy Mouth.
Mane: Splice a mane.
Tail: Kelpi shark tail.
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert Mockbaby of Naniahiahi x Haka

Fins: Shark tail
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Any items that relate to the beach/ocean. Please splice shells from Tiki shell necklace to hair at least. No Tiki mask please.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO plush

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:02 am
Username: Lunarflowermaiden

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Mutant mini | Twins )

Soquili Species: Pawed mini
Body Build: Usdia
Concept Origin: CC
WIP Needed? sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, Sumi-e (prefer primarily black and white, with some color), paws
Face: CC
Mane: CC (just not Long 1, or Curly),
Tail: CC (just not Long 1, or Curly), Or elegant minicorn tail if it works with Sumi-e.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluff is fine, if it works with paws
Reference Image(s):
Sumi-e birds
Colorful feather
Sumi-e Flower
Flower 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Mini back wings (Putti-Elegant wings for one, soft wings for the other)
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

-- Twin --
Ref: Same as above.

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 am
Username: Mewsings of An Angel

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Purewalker Feline | Herd Helper )
Username of other owners: Inari Miko / Others TBD

Soquili Species: Bobtail Feline Purewalker
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Overall loosely based on a Margay/Ocelot
Colorations would be:
Albino - White body, faded markings, pink nose, pink/red eyes, etc
Melanistic - Overall black, darker markings, eye color.
Cream - Creamy tan color, dark markings, eye color same as above.
Silver - Overall silvery grey, dark markings, eye color same as above.
Black - Overall dark grey/black, white markings, eye color same as above.
White - Overall white, dark markings, eye color same as above.

Face: Sultry Expression, Open Smile with added fangs please.
Tail: Bobcat tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: If possible, maybe fluffy fetlocks around the paws?
Reference Image(s): [1][2][3]

Pelt: Feline pelt with Detailed Shading, Bobcat Tail, Leopard Ears
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Relatively CC. Would love them to scream deadly dancers. Basically they're mercenaries/assassins that moonlight as dancers/entertainers.

-- Existing Pets --

Custom2
Entry Tag: ( Owl Purewalker | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Owl Purewalker
Concept Origin: OC - Based on a Kea
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: CC if you decide to do an unpelted
Tail: I would love if instead of the owl walker tail that he could have some of the new feathers used instead, give him a splendid tail. <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl claws
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wings: owlwalker wings

Pelt: Based on a Kea
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --

Custom3
Entry Tag: ( Mutant | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species:
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See References
Face: See References
Mane: Mixture of feathers and mane, something elegant? CC
Tail: Either Phoenix with some added feathers, or potentially an elegant mixture of hair and feathers? CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl Walker Feet, all 4.
Reference Image(s): [1][2][3][4]

Wings: Owl Walker Wings

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Anything you think screams elegant.

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:54 am
Username: Summer Raaven

Form...
Custom1

Entry Tag: (Draft Regular | Solo)
Username of other owners: n/a

Soquili Species: Draft Regular
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: CYO Plushie
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Plushie

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: ---

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ---

Custom2
Form Here

Custom3
Form Here

Custom4
Form Here

Custom5
Form Here

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:27 am
Username:Alanna the Pirate Queen

Custom1

Entry Tag: Pawed Bear Mutant | Solo

Soquili Species: Pawed Bear Mutant
Body Build: Draft
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want him to have a pale body, as white as possible, and a variety of inuit-style patterns and designs on his body. Please bare in mind that the pet ref I made is just my really really poor attempt at coloring. I am not an artist. Please don't feel like you even have to remotely follow my actual design... it was just for you to see vaguely what I was thinking and what colors I was imagining. You are welcome to add and take away colors and designs as you wish. If you look at northwest coast art, you can get some more inspiration, as well as most precise searches like "Tlingit" or "Haida" art.
Face: Roman nose, stock glower expression, same style of markings and colors as body (see ref).
Mane: Knots w/ fringe style, spliced to have the fringe from long braid style, and some braids from weaved style. Color-- black with grey streaks and CC details
Tail: Cerynei -- Moose tail -- color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws - black claws . Make him otherwise as furry/fuzzy as you can with stock fetlocks and extra fur-fuzz/scruff
Reference Image(s): User Image

Horn(s): Cerynei-- Bull-moose horns - natural colors ((Not in ref cause I suck at drawing horns ))
Wings: Angeni style 2 - see ref image above. Unfortunately I made this design such a long time ago I no longer remember what bird I based the wings off of. You can probably use just about any owl or hawk/falcon wing for inspiration
Other Notes: No head or ankle wings

Trading Post Items: Arm-band with peace-pipe and claw charm -- colors CC . Feathers, bells, or fur-lined accessories would be CC'ed because I'm a bit lost as to what are considered stock options these days

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not full angeni

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:55 am
Username: dawns_aura

Custom1

Entry Tag: Tri-wing Cery'geni | Solo Custom

Username of other owners: dawns_aura
Breed: tri-wing cery'geni
Level of Edits: Unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the above form: time
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?understood

Custom2
Entry Tag: Flutter'lona | Twins

Breed: Flutter'lona

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?understood

Custom3
Entry Tag: mutant angenicorn | solo

Breed: mutant angenicorn

Custom4
Entry Tag: half hippogryph | Twins

Breed: half hippogryph

Custom5
Entry Tag: angeni'lona | Twins

Breed: angeni'lona

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:01 pm
And CLOSED

Here is the LIST...

PAGE 1
  1. Andranis
  2. nekofayre
  3. MangoMeow
  4. mistalina13
  5. White Neko Chan
    Melomar - Rolled
  6. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  7. Keantha
  8. Revel1984
    PAGE 2
  9. Mia Lovasz
  10. Tara de Draiocht
  11. Kiara Lime
  12. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  13. Geyser Eelborn
  14. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  15. Artymus
  16. o-Elixir-o
  17. Fayt_of_Redemption
  18. -MoomoolatteCha-
  19. Snowbelle Thundara
  20. Kivras
    Rein_Carnation - Rolled
  21. stormflower
  22. Lady Argentum Draconis
    PAGE 3
  23. muffled_undertone
  24. `raze
  25. Cheyriddle4
    Poe-tae-toee - Rolled
  26. Kaya Wolf Moon
  27. FrostyPeaches
  28. Inari Miko
  29. Blue_Sparkle27
  30. Natelie
  31. Rita Zyon
  32. Candle Wick Ghost
  33. Sesshiyasha
  34. ~Kiana_Nala~
  35. LydaLynn
  36. Niyaru Delacroix
    PAGE 4
  37. Dea and #Teddy#
  38. Wasteland Wyvern
    Seleena - Rolled
  39. AislingJuno
  40. Leez0rz
  41. Lunarflowermaiden
  42. Mewsings of An Angel
  43. Summer Raaven
  44. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  45. dawns_aura

Kara Asumie generated a random number between 1 and 49 ... 42!
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:20 pm
list has been double checked now to roll  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie generated a random number between 1 and 48 ... 6!

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:22 pm
second roll  
Kara Asumie generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 21!
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:25 pm
3rd roll  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 26!

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:35 pm
4th roll  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items