Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
When you get convicted...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rysabi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
Oof.

Actually I get excited when it happens but I have no Christian friends anymore in the real world. They moved on to atheism and as much as I've tried I cannot persuade them. It ends up in heated arguments and I don't like the heated arrogance of it. That being said I'll just talk about it in here since we're all like-minded.

Been looking into the prosperity gospel today, I am not a fan of it personally. Having tons of material excess isn't necessarily great. My room has gotten quite cluttered with things. I have junk everywhere, not that I'm lazy. I'm a full-time student with multiple majors trying to graduate. Cleaning just fell to the wayside. I have too many things that could go to other people. Like clothes, old toys, handbags, random objects that just aren't necessary for me to have. God is telling me it is time to let it go.
Going to start sorting through it tonight then hopefully have it donated sometime tomorrow.

Funny how conviction works, when you get that deep feeling and you just know the Lord is putting it on you to make a change or to act. I wasn't even aware of the issue with my junk until I started looking at scripture about the issues with the prosperity gospel and then I was like, "oh... redface "  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:32 pm
Small update....

Cleaning the room is uhhhh ongoing. So many things, doesn't help that it's small clutter instead of large objects and there is just so much of it. Very tedious, pray for me to help with this. I finish an area then look up and there is just so much.  

Rysabi

Esther Noe

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 7:32 pm
Praise the Lord! You can do it. God bless 3nodding  
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out