Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Scared

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliscan

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:24 am
So to be honest I am in limbo because I haven't made a final decision yet on if I want to convert, stay on my spiritual path or just love God/Jesus in general. I keep feeling like I may just be scratching my way towards the truth because that's one of the things I want right now. I could tell you all how I got here from point A to point B but that would take too long....

Bottom line is I want to read the Bible but I'm afraid some crazy crap is going to happen if I do so...I am a firm believer in evil, demons, spirits whatever you name it. So pray that I come out unscathed....But also pray that some kind of white flag goes up in the Bible for me so that I can believe its words and come to love God and Jesus. I actually want to believe in something an I think this might be it.

Thank you for listening to my ramblings.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:26 pm
Open a Bible. I firmly believe that you will find God if you keep your heart open.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Kaliscan

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:13 pm
OtakuKat
Open a Bible. I firmly believe that you will find God if you keep your heart open.

Thank you for the encouragement! I have opened it this morning and kept finding videos on Youtube, Netflix, and Amazon. I haven't really felt this upbeat in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:25 pm
Kaliscan
OtakuKat

Thank you for the encouragement! I have opened it this morning and kept finding videos on Youtube, Netflix, and Amazon. I haven't really felt this upbeat in a long time.

Awesome! I'm so happy to hear this! cat_whee  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas