Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
I Prayed For The First Time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliscan

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:12 pm
This is the first time I’ve prayed. Like actually you prayed sincerely. I prayed this morning and my home felt lighter. I even felt lighter and I felt good. So I know I’ll continue to do this. I feel like I’m on the right track. And I feel stupid for walking away in the first place. stare My testimony will be coming soon. It’s nothing special so don’t expect anything outrageously out there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:45 pm
Thank you God! cat_4laugh  

OtakuKat

Vice Captain

Moonlight Healer

Women Respecter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:19 pm
Pray unceasingly my friend.
It's cool you got consolations from God for your prayers but remember to persevere even when those are gone. ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:58 pm
Women Respecter
It's cool you got consolations from God for your prayers but remember to persevere even when those are gone. ^-^

Don’t worry I’ll keep praying even if i don’t receive miracles. Then again just breathing is a miracle in itself smile  

Kaliscan

Women Respecter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:08 pm
Kaliscan
Women Respecter

Don’t worry I’ll keep praying even if i don’t receive miracles. Then again just breathing is a miracle in itself smile

Consolations are separate from miracles. That's good you will persevere even when you are in a period of dryness.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:12 am
Women Respecter
Kaliscan
Women Respecter

Consolations are separate from miracles. That's good you will persevere even when you are in a period of dryness.

Good point! I usually get dry periods while at work.  

Kaliscan

Rysabi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:25 pm
What awesome news! Praise God! heart  
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out