Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Moxx May 2020 Customs - OVER! Winners p5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:01 am
Entry Tag: RuIerr
Your Discord Username: Ruler#5587
Preferred method of contact: Discord mostly, or PM

Concept 1:

Edit Level: Minor
Soquili Species: CC Usdia but probably Pixie and/or Imp
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Relative for an existing Soquili

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black, white, bones, whatever!
Face: CC
Mane: Would prefer edited, but up to you!
Tail: CC but I do love the Imp-style tail~
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Sibling to Blair [Cert]

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC but I love horns!
Wings: CC
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Concept 2

Edit Level: Moderate, at most - a mostly CC concept
Soquili Species: CC Soquili, likely Angeni and/or Unicorn
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Relative for an existing Soquili

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Mane: Would prefer edited, CC~
Tail: CC
Reference Image(s): Sibling to Etherea [Cert]

Horn(s): CC

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:11 am
Entry Tag: Nikkichomp
Your Discord Username: pyrrh#5408
Preferred method of contact: discord!

Concept 1:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket Adult for this slot
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's. *** NOTE: I did read only 1 set of wings can be non-stock lines and that's fine with me, I would like eyes edited onto all of them though
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3

Concept 2

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cerynei + regular
Starting Stage: Adult for these slots
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own -- Mockbreeding permission

WIP Needed? Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Definitely need some of the markings from Namae and some of the glow from Tsuya. I'd like Tsuya's glow passed on somehow, even if it's not on the neck
Face: CC eyes, ears,e tc. I'd like Namae's sideways mouth + long tongue edit passed along somehow, even if it's not on the face
Mane: Some long mane style, cc
Tail: Short style, whether hair or fur, cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Floofy please
Reference Image(s): Mock Parents:
Murasaki Tsuya Nashide Namae

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - 2 pokey horns like Tsuya, CC style
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Do not want regular cerynei feet, sturdy footed only if cloven hooves are chosen please

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Some kind of item derived from Namae's scarf
Reference Image(s) for Items: see parent certs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD -- I will need to see the baby before I pick the first name. However, I will pass along the Murasaki last name.
Owner: Nikkichomp
Breed: Mock Baby
Temper: TBD -- will need to see the baby
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes (see mockbreeding permission up in Concept Origin)

Concept 3

Edit Category: - Heavy/Extreme??
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Black and gold tribal markings across her face and body
Face: CC, see plush
Mane: CC, I forget if hippogryphs have hair for manes or if they have feathers?? Prefer a hairstyle that would make sense for a warrior
Tail: CC, prefer a style that makes sense for a warrior
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, all 4 feet should have claws though
Reference Image(s): uncert plushie cert plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: Have fun! CC smile I've done a little bit of a mashup of a plush I'd love to see as a Soq, and Artemeisia from 200: Rise of an Empire, feel free to take inspiration from both places as needed!

Personality blurb in spoiler if it'd be helpful:

Mares Name: Alanna
Personality: Dark, twisted, self-centered. Her anger and desire for vengeance fuel her ruthlessness. It is not wise to cross Alanna, for when she holds a grudge, it lasts her lifetime. Forgiveness is not her way.

backstory: Her mind took her back, involuntarily, to the day everything changed...to the fateful day that shaped the rest of her life.

She was just a foal, still young enough to be impressionable. Young enough that the morals and values of her peaceful, herbivorous family had not fully sunken in. Alanna had been playing with another foal out of sight of the adults. They wandered along a hill, giggling and roughhousing. Suddenly, she was pushed a little too hard, losing her footing, and sliding partway down the hillside. Alanna glared at the other foal as she clambered back up. Testily, she swiped at the foal with a foot claw. Although she hadn't intended to actually make contact, a talon sunk into the foal's flesh, blood welling out of the wound. Alanna froze. The sharp, metallic smell of blood met her nose. She hadn't intended to hurt the foal but now that she had... she found she was pleased to have drawn blood. The desire to do it again struck her. The foal was just standing there, blood trickling down its forearm, staring at her. She walked in a half circle to stand behind the foal and slashed again across its back leg. The foal screamed and tried to walk away, but stumbled and fell. Alanna had aimed haphazardly and had managed to damage the tendon with that purposeful cut. She walked over to the fallen foal and lowered her nose to the wound, inhaling the scent of fear, of blood mixed with dust.

She paused. The blood smelled almost appetizing. Her tongue extended and tentatively licked the blood. The salty, warm liquid coated her tongue. Her eyes closed as she let the flavor permeate her taste buds. She immediately wanted more. Her muzzle nuzzled into the wound and she bit down, causing the foal to scream. Alanna lifted her stained muzzle and glared at the foal "Shut up, or I'll shut you up," she said menacingly. The foal's expression morphed from fearful into one of terror. It drew breath to scream, but she silenced it with a quick blow to the head before it could make a sound. She dug in ferociously, tearing strips of flesh and reveling in the wonderful taste of meat. Why had no one talked about how delicious it is?

Enthralled in eating the foal, she failed to notice the adults approaching the scene. When they rounded the corner, they began to shout and charged toward her. Alanna bared her teeth and stood defensively over her kill. The meat was hers and she was not going to let anyone else eat it, not after they'd kept meat from her all this time. No, it was hers, fair and square. She stood her ground as the Soquili ran at her, and at the last second lept into the air and out of the way of their charging bodies. They circled and stood around the body of the foal. There were too many of them and she couldn't get back to her meal. Angry, she screeched. "Give it back!" she demanded. "It's mine now!" She received stony glares and silence in response. Miffed, she landed and began marching back toward home to find her parents.

But when she relayed her story to them, their reactions were even worse. They pushed her out of the home they all shared and refused to let her back in. She appealed to them in every way she could think of, but tears, anger, threats, and despair had no effect. Her home was gone. She threw herself into the sky and vowed vengeance against the herd. How dare they ostracize her - she who had discovered this plentiful source of food! She who was one of them.

One day...one day, they will pay, she promised herself.

Custom Items: She has fitted armor with spikes down her spine and across her withers & chest.
Reference Image(s) for Items: armor ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Alanna
Breed: Warrior Harpy
Temper: Vengeful

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Concept 4

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - hippogryph x hippocerysuti
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Choose one - Mockbreeding permission

WIP Needed? Yes

Mane: Gonna have to be feathers but I'd love a ridiculous amount of them, just a giant feather mane
Tail: CC, also giant feather fluff
Hooves/Fetlocks: None, 4 claws
Reference Image(s): Mock parents
Gersemi Cerynitis
Additional available throwbacks are in this post: xx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC, at least 2 sets but 3 would be ideal
Wings: I'd love some surprise wings in the mix BUT since this is a mock baby and neither parent has wings IDK if I am allowed to ask for them? CC wings if possible.
Other Notes: This will be a baby going into the Flock and staying there permanently

Reference Image(s) for Items: See parents & relatives

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shariyah
Breed: Hippocerysuti (?)
Temper: Quick

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, see mockbreeding permission in Concept Origin

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:28 pm
Entry Tag: catmagick
Your Discord Username: catmagick#9972
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Concept 1:

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Pokémon Fusion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: #FFFFFF base with #D9D9F3 back patch
Face: Eyes: #74BBFB
Inner Ear: #ADD8E6
Mane: a mix of glaceon and ninetales 'hair' #ADD8E6 with #D9D9F3 points
Tail: Nine alolan ninetales style tailes #FFFFFF with #D9D9F3 points
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a K-9 paws fox type if available #FFFFFF with #D9D9F3 points
Reference Image(s): [Colors] [proof of ownership] [Alolan Ninetales] [Glaceon]

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a 
Scales: N/a 
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Glaceon style fox ears

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: #082567 scarf with snowflake charm around front leg
Reference Image(s) for Items: [glaceon with scarf] [Blue scarf pokemon item] [snowflake charm]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: original design of commercial cosplay 

Concept 2

Soquili Species: Mutant Sumi-e Regular
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: semi custom kitsune (theme kitsune oracle)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: Long flow-y with the hair on top of the head in an undo. The hair framing the face pulled back in loops. Bangs.
Tail: Nine fox-like tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a K-9 paws fox type if available
Reference Image(s): inspiration

Other Notes: Fox ears

Likes: Elegant mane styles, pastel colors, asian styles, bells, mane/tail tips a different color then the rest of mane/tail

Dislikes: Cashing colors, neon colors

Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

Concept 3

Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Plushie
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: same as plush
Face: same as plush
Mane: like plush
Tail: like plush
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a paws
Reference Image(s): [plush tag] [plushie]

Other Notes: Fox ears

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/a plushie

Concept 4

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Mini
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: Pokémon cosplay
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: like ref
Face: like ref
Mane: CC
Tail: like ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a paws
Reference Image(s): Rockruff

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC if any

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: cosplay

Concept 5

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: MLP cosplay
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: like ref
Face: like ref
Mane: like ref
Tail: like ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: like ref
Reference Image(s): Sunset pony Sunset human

Horn(s): classic uni
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Sunset's necklace
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: cosplay

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:37 pm
Entry Tag: LydaLynn
Your Discord Username: LydaLynn#6010
Preferred method of contact: Discord is good

Concept 1:

Twin1:
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: - Half Ulun'suti (Lapsang-esk)
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Not necessary.

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: Lapsang Mist-type Mane
Tail: Lapsang Mist-type Tail
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Fins: none
Scales: Custom Ginko Leaves
Pelt: none
Other Notes: CC

Custom Items: CC - I would love a critter if something strikes your fancy

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: ~

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Wood

My mom was in the hospital for10 days, including Thanksgiving, last year. Every day I went and sat with her after work. And every day I would pass yellow ginkgo trees, the fan shaped leaves carpeting the sidewalk. They were beautiful. My mom is home again, and though still recovering, she's doing well.
Later in the winter a friend died, he'd been in the hospital for several days after falling off a roof. The trees were bare.
So now . . . those yellow fan shaped leaves are kind of a symbol of hope for me. Beautiful and sad but with promise still left in them.
I don't really know what she should look like, just that she should be based on the autumn ginkgo leaves. But her name will be Hope.

Twin2:

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: - Half Ulun'suti (Lapsang-esk)
WIP Needed? Not necessary.

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: Lapsang Mist-type Mane
Tail: Lapsang Mist-type Tail
Reference Image(s): I want her to either go towards a spring green or a pale near white - CC color 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Scales: Custom Ginko Leaves
Other Notes: CC

Custom Items: CC - I would love a critter if something strikes your fancy

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: ~

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Wood

In the last 18months I've had cancer, mold in my lungs, iron levels so low I could barely function, digestive and breathing issues, and general ill health. I've mostly come out the other side - healthier than I was but still with some trials before me. This twin is the promise I'm making myself not to let any of it stop me. Her name will be Faith.

Concept 2

Entry Tag: Mutant | Herd Helper
Username of other owners: LydaLynn, others will be gamed off

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Mutant
WIP Needed? Don't mind but don't need.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Siamese Colorations - image links below - CC between different herd helpers
Face: TWO HEADS - CC as above, have fun with expressions if you want too
Mane: CC
Tail: Double Fluffy Tails - CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert
Siamese Markings Charts: 1, 2, 3, 4

Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Scales: none
Other Notes: Two headed pawed feline, please feel free to play with bigger ears, extra fluff . . . whatever - just want some Siamese Twin Siamese Cats.

Trading Post Items: CC - play around with it - use the image as inspiration if you want, or do something else.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Concept 3

Entry Tag: Mutant Hippo'Suti | Twins
Username of other owners: LydaLynn
Entry Tag: LydaLynn | Mutant Hippo'Suti | CC | Twins
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippo'Suti
Body Build: Bent Neck - otherwise CC - I'm leaning to War or Draft but I know I'm mixing some odd templates so go for whatever is easiest to make it work.
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bent Neck - mutant owl (from owlwalker) claws on all four legs - All the Scales! -- Boy 1 orange/reds into grey/blacks - like lava with a cooling crust -- Boy 2 same idea but in blues
Face: owlwalker beak - ulun'suti jaw - cc eyes/eyebrows for two different expressions (if it's possible to make one of the owlwalker beaks smile, that would be awesome)
Mane: Have fun with feathers - though I prefer not the peacock feathers - otherwise, mix and match current styles and various loose feather options for something that looks good with the boys.
Tail: 'Suti scaled tail with feathers at the end, have fun with it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl feet on all four legs - leg scales - leg spurs on back legs - cc raptor claws
Reference Image(s): lava flow for colors on boy 1 - boy 2 just shift the oranges to blues ex: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Horn(s): Looped Horn and Ear Muffle
Wings: graceful warrior handwings with scales or unique handwings - CC
Scales: Suti: back scales, belly scales, plated ridge nose scales, suti leg scales or hippogryph leg scales whichever works better
Other Notes: NO feathered fetlocks, cheek feathers, spines, spikes, or frills

Trading Post Items: I would love it if Boy 1 had a hammer in his back handwing - as he will be a blacksmith - Boy 2 will also be a crafter, but I haven't decided what he crafts yet, so feel free to have fun giving him something to work with. I am planning on these boys being Flock - so feel free to give them various trinkets, beads, bells, etc. Nothing that would get in the way of them making stuff, but some adornment/jewelry (no nose rings).
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Concept 4

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!
Soquili Species: Angeni/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed front legs, fetlocks on back legs CC [torn between feather fetlocks and regular angeni fetlocks - if they look good together, that would work too].
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Concept 5

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant Ceryn'suti
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: ocelot
Face: oversized purple eyes, bright cheerful expression
Mane: cc - not bald but otherwise up to you
Tail: fluffy ocelot tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws
Reference Image(s): My Furvilla version of her, ocelot markings: 1, 2, 3, 4

Horn(s): none
Wings: Custom Ulun'suti wings, almost more like bat wings but larger than normal and spread out so her markings are still visible.
Scales: none
Other Notes: ocelot ears and tail

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) Shadow

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:43 pm
Entry Tag: Draconian_Peacock
Your Discord Username: OkamiRayen#0550

Concept 1:

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: Flutter x Ulun'suti
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: Original wedding Anniversary Design
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Metallic Silver c4c7ce with black on the legs fading upwards and white floral leafy vine pattern, see ref
Face: would like the eyes to be a deep purple shade 7f44a8
Mane: CC,but something on the long side please. Color I would like the main to be White that fades in to ebd2ff at the ends
Tail: CC, same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: black
Reference Image(s): design

Horn(s): Antelope style horns as dark purple 4d1478
Wings: Was kind of hoping to maybe have the seelie flutter and suti spread wings combined into one,but if not possible then Id be ok with just using the Fantasy flutter wings in a light green base with a purple tint to them
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Custom Floral Arrangement if possible like how I have it roughly sketched out in the design ref. There are White roses in the ref, the white dots are what are suppose to be white roses. Color of the flowers I would like to be identical to my bouquet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: design ,My Bouquet,Orchid, Dahlia, Spider Mum

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:45 pm
Entry Tag: Natelie
Your Discord Username: Natelie
Preferred method of contact: discord wink

Concept 1:

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Black body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy blue with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy purple. Big canine ears
Face: sunset (yellow and orange) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black the rest long flowing down to ankle length, light rainbow in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Top part black, bottom light rainbow with flecks of white stars in the black
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style, Braid

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Look is CC

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Purple marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, silver spiral bead bands at end of braid in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame (lantern Placement is CC), Silver wing cuff similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells, black/purple vest and cloak draped over back shoulder (inside purple, outside black, vest purple and black design)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs, spiral hair bead, A vest/cape combo, vest

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~Twin~

Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni-Uni

Body: Black body, glowy purple star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of purple glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy purple with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy blue. Big canine ears
Face: golden eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, purple glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black with the rest long flowing down to ankle length, lower portion rainbow in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Top part black, bottom rainbow with flecks of white stars in the black
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, purple glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws
Reference Image(s): Same refs

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings:Style 2, top portion of wings purple glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Scales:N/A
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Look is CC

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Sky blue marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead bands at end of braids in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame and lantern Placement is CC, Silver wing cuffs similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells, vest and cloak (Blue reverse to his brother)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above refs

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Concept 2

Soquili Species: - Angeni

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Tan color
Face: tan face, White muzzle streak from chin to just above eyes. green eyes, light pink hint around nose, tan ears with tips white
Mane: Off white in color, long and wind blown
Tail: CC style, same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves a light grey or cream, long fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Palamino Gypsy, ploosh, Hair
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: White Style 2
Other Notes:

Custom Items: White tunic with green celtic design over chest (not as intricate but what you are comfy with). Green cape (this can be drawn off to the side behind him, hood folded down), Celtic bracers, up to you if on all four legs or just front, green in color. The design more golden color.
Item Ref: bracers, tunic, cape

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Concept 3

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly white body, instead of the grey I would like hues of blues (cc darker or lighter tones) in a stripe along her neck, back to her tail, One strip of same blues along front side of each leg almost touching paws
Face: Eye color light blue, blue markings around eyes and over cheeks (ref), darker blue heart on bridge just above eyes. Fox ears - Outer ear marked blue, inner ear white.
Mane: Blue ombre in color (ref named Ocean), Half up and tied (ref) bottom can look how you imagine
Tail: Alt Fox tail in three if you can manage, mostly white, blue stripe down outer side, end in lighter dusting of pale blue at tip(s)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, all white
Reference Image(s):Marble fox, Hair, Ocean

Horn(s): Curved horn (can you shorten it maybe, if not leave it), opal coloration
Wings: N/A

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: arm band on front legs like ref - light blue, similar band on tail near base
Reference Image(s) for Items: arm band

-- Existing Pets --

Concept 4

Edit Level: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: CC a mutant mini cross or full size mutant cross
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Old shop pet
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All black, cream belly and chest. A pink/purple shift big fur fluff. There is a goldish design on her rump. I think it's a celtic cross but have no ref for it.
Face: All black face, blue eyes, sultry expression with a pale blueish eyeshadow if possible. Black cat ears upright, pink inner ear. Tufts of fur at the ends of ears like a bobcat (doesn't have to be big fluffs like ref)
Mane: Long, bright pink, tied in the middle near chest level with black cord and a toyish skull. Two cone buns on her head.
Tail: Two fox tails, pink/purple shift in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kitty paws (if full size, can I request no claws?) grey up to mid lower leg. Blue lace and rose design up to chest. Just on front legs. Back stay black
Reference Image(s): certed pet, uncert

Horn(s): If a mini I chose blinker style. If full size reg horn. Pink/purple hue shift. If no hat please include devil horns (just one set)
Wings: CC if she gets these. They should be small bat like wings

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Black cord wrapped around both front legs. Closest leg has a black band with a toyish skull. Black cord tied up in her tails (cc how it looks) with a toyish skull. If you can manage the witch hat without it looking awkward or huge go for it. Otherwise can keep it off.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes Kara gave me permission

Concept 5

Edit Level: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular or mini
Leg Up?: Sure
Bent Neck? Nah
Concept Origin: cyo plush
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark greyish/black body. Pink markings on saddle area and down each leg. Pinkish fluff along belly and chest.
Face: Dark, fluffeh, pink markings, maybe darker pink eyes, dark perked fox ears with inner pink
Mane: Long, with a braid, light pink to darker pink shift in color. CC style really
Tail: Multiple fox tails, dark with pink tips and deisgns in the middle
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, dark with pink tips
Reference Image(s): ploosh cert, uncert

Wings: N/A
Other Notes: --

Custom Items: Also CC if you want to throw some on

-- Existing Pets --

Natelie

Feline Wife

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:11 am
Entry Tag: Shi Berry
Your Discord Username: Shix#0378
Preferred method of contact: Discord~

Concept 1: Purewalker

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uncharmed Feline Purewalker
Concept Origin: Nekomata
WIP Needed? Yes, please. ♥

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
    Base: Tuxedo cat! [ 1 ; 2 ; 3 ]
    Markings: Light blue kumadori on her face and body [see main reference below for design and placement]. You do not need to follow the reference exactly - especially for the markings on her body!

Colors: Sample from reference and avatar! The avatar uses the Anubis Gaia color scheme.

Face: Light blue, glowing cat eyes!
    Mane: CC, only if you make an unpelted form. I do not need an unpelted form! c:
    Tails: Black twin cat tails.
    Paws: Cat paws with light blue claws.
    Reference Image(s):

Main Reference: For main design and edits
    User Image

Avatar Reference: For expanded color palette, sfx, and inspiration
    User Image

Image Reference: For rope obi collar and will o' wisp
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image Reference: For bell collar
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pelt: Detailed feline pelt
    Feral: Tuxedo cat feral!

Custom Items:
    • A light blue rope obi collar around the base of her neck, with a gold bell
    • Three blue will o' wisps around her [CC additional will o' wisps and sfx]
    • Gold tail rings
    • Spooky sfx! Something like the avatar reference where her back legs fade into a colored smoke. Tails can also fade into smoke if you want. Whatever looks the best!

Custom Edits:
    • Tails: 2 cat tails - CC positioning
    • Ears: Large cat ears [like the bobcat and kneazle familiar ears]
    • Expression: Cheshire grin!

-- Note --
    Please have fun with the concept, and feel free to add or take away any parts of the design as you see fit. c:

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
    Answer:
    Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motives.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
    Answer:
    They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
    Answer:
    The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
    Answer:
    They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
    Answer:
    Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
    Answer:
    Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 am
Entry Tag: Dea and #Teddy#
Your Discord Username: Dea 🦄#7700
Preferred method of contact: Discord DMs

Concept 1:

Edit Level: Minor and up (Would love edits on her, if possible)
Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Canine/Owl Purewalker
Leg Up?: Up to you
Bent Neck? No thanks
Concept Origin: Based on a beloved pet who died about a year and a half ago
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As much like the look of the pics as possible (minus the golden retriever pic, which is to show the shape of the tail), Colors like the pics of her please
Face: As much like pics one and three as possible (with help of other pics of her). Brown eyes definitely
Mane: If you do under the pelt, curly 1 with colors of Jas's fur.
Tail: Color as rest of body, whatever tail would look most like the tail in the golden retriever pic (can kind of see what her tail looks like in a few of the pics of her). Definitely one/mix of canine walker tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws, colored like in the pics for her
Reference Image(s): Jasmine 1, Jasmine 2, Jasmine 3, Jasmine 4, Jasmine 5 (shows front paws), Jasmine 6, Tail shape

Wings: White and/or golden Owl wings, like an angel (any glow to them would be awesome, as well as transparency and looking as ethereal as possible)
Pelt: Canine pelt (whichever would look most like Jas) and owl walker wings
Other Notes: If you could do under the pelt, that would be great. More important is making it as close to her as possible. She was a shepherd/retriever mix (who was almost 15 years old) and a sweetheart <3 Any glowing (though full glow in the wings), like an angel would be loved as well.

Trading Post Items: I would love a blanket draped over her, either original with some kind of night sky look or the flowers. Some night sky colored bows that would be big bows with wind blown or curly ribbons on the back of her head and at top of tail (where it meets the backside). Roses in her tail and anywhere else they would look good. A blank lantern in her mouth, looking like a night sky. Also a carved fire stand with glowing lantern, stand looking like night sky (also lantern moon and stars). Candles in tea light candles placed around her and where needed. CC anything else that would look good. Glowing items for all the above and anything else you add, along with starry or angelic look for anything extra.
Custom Items: If any of the above items would look better with some kind of custom looks, that would be amazing. And any starry or angelic items would be loved (along with glowing).

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on real life pet who died about a year and a half ago.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Concept 2

(twin concept and uncle will belong to Wasteland Wyvern)
Edit Level: Heavy or above
Soquili Species: Mutant Kitsune(Fox)/Owl Charmed Purewalker
Bent Neck? No thank you
Concept Origin: Original based on avi, also father and uncle to my twin kitsune walker boys
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on avi/the twins and your own imagination (blue with green highlights for the father and red with yellow highlights for the uncle)
Face: CC, based on avi/the twins and your own imagination
Mane: CC, based on avi/the twins and your own imagination (under the pelt, so however you think it would look best)
Tail: CC, based on avi/the twins and your own imagination (multiple fox tails please).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws please, CC, based on avi/the twins and your own imagination other than that
Reference Image(s): Lord avatar (colors similar for the dad, red/yellow for uncle), Perseus (son of one/Nephew of the other), Caelum (son of one/nephew of the other)

Wings: Owl walker wings, very much like the wings in the avi (except uncle with have the red/yellow mentioned above). Glowing, starry, and possibly semi transparent. CC, other than that based on avi and the twins
Pelt: Mostly fox pelt, but owl wings. For design, CC based on avi/the twins and own imagination
Other Notes: Any glowing, stars, and semi-transparency would be loved in any of the above. Oh and for their charms, could you put it on their chests please, cc on the look and color of charms. Also, can I have an under the pelt version please, cc based on avi/the twins and own imagination for that. I think hair similar to avi would be awesome.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on avi/the twins and own imagination.
Custom Items: I would love helmets, leg armor, and capes like the avi has. CC, based on avi/the twins and own imagination other than that. (glowing and stars would be loved.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as refs above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Avi was made on Gaia's avatar builder and the twins belong to me (made by Mythi).

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 3

(twin concept and both will belong to me)
Edit Level: Heavy or higher
Soquili Species: Mutant Charmed Kitsune (Fox)/Owl Purewalker
Bent Neck? No thanks
Concept Origin: Original based on avis and pic from a mobile game. Also, younger siblings to my kitsune twins and cousins to my HH girls
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stars and glowing (similar to the look of the hair of first avi, but more glow, if possible), the colors of avi one for the girl twin (mainly the dress colors) and the black/blue of the second avi's outfit for the boy twin. Other than that, CC based on refs and colorist's imagination.
Face: Blue eyes like the pic. Fox ears, please. Other than that, CC based on refs and colorist's imagination.
Mane: For under the pelt, something similar to the first avi and/or picture from game would be lovely for the girl. For the boy twin, something similar to the second avi hairstyle. (If something similar can be made on pelt, go for it, if not under pelt fine) Other than that CC, based on refs and colorist's imagination
Tail: Multiple regular fox tails (like avi one, but arranged however is best). As many tails as possible and this goes for both twins. Would match the colors and markings of the body. CC, based on refs and colorist's imagination other than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws, same colors as rest of body. Other than that, based on refs and colorist's imagination.
Reference Image(s): Avi one (kitsune princess), Avi 2 (Knight), Princess knight picture found on Pinterest that is from mobile game

Wings: Owlwalker wings, similar in look of the wings of avi 2 above. Colors would be like the rest of the body. CC based on refs and colorist's own imagination other than that (though definitely would love them to be semi transparent).
Pelt: Kitsune (Fox) and owl hybrid [mostly fox pelt with the owl wings]. Colors explained above in the body and other parts. CC, based on refs and colorist's own imagination other than that.
Other Notes: For the girl twin, I picture her being a princess knight, so some combination of the avis and the game picture found on Pinterest (a lot of inspiration from avi one and picture, but a bit from avi 2). For the boy twin, I would picture him as a prince knight, like the second avi. Glows, stars, and semi transparency where possible would be loved (and maybe fire balls, like in avi one). And unpelted versions, if you can. Other than that, have fun based on the ref pics and what you can come up with. Oh and charms on their chest please. And if it is possible not to show the horse ears in the pelted version, I would appreciate it. Since they are family of my twin kitsunes, if you would like to use them as ref, feel free, links are below for them and their two cousins I own (though the cousins are part of a HH, so there are more than my two).

Trading Post Items: Items with stars, glow, semi-transparency would be loved too. Oh and flowers would be loved (more on the girl on this one, though a tasteful flower on the boy would be nice too). Also bows and ribbons on girl would be cute. Anything that can help them look like princess and prince knight, would be awesome. CC, based on refs and colorist imagination other than that.
Custom Items: The bows/ribbons mentioned above, if any custom ones would look good, would love it. Would love capes for both like avi one, along with helmets, leg armor, and swords for both. For the girl, something flowy like the skirt would be loved, horse like of course. CC based on refs and colorist imagination other than that
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as refs above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original based on avis and picture found on Pinterest which is from a mobile game. Also they are the younger siblings of Perseus and Caelum (both belonging to me). And also cousins to my HHs that Sweeny did for me (not put them up for certing yet, but these are my two from the set: Hikari and Kimiko)

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 4

(Twin concept and both would be mine)
Edit Level: Moderate or up
Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Kitsune (Fox)/Bat or Thunderhawk Purewalker
Bent Neck? No thank you
Concept Origin: Based on plushie made for me
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on the plushie, ice/star colors and of course different colors for each twin.
Face: CC based on the plushie. Lighter blue eyes like the plushie for the girl, darker blue of the head of the plushie for eye color of the boy.
Mane: CC based on the plushie, for under the pelt. Something straight, would be nice
Tail: Multiple fox tails, like the plushie. Cc, other than that based on plushie
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox paws, cc based on plushie other than that
Reference Image(s): Winter/Starry plushie

Wings: Either bat wings or thunderhawk wings, whichever can look more like the plushie. CC look based on plushie (if you can somehow make unique versions of the wings like plushie, would be loved)
Pelt: Mostly kitsune pelt, with the wings from the bat or thunderhawk walker.
Other Notes: I would like under the pelt for both twins, if possible. Would love icy and star look, with any glowing and transparency as possible.

Trading Post Items: CC based on the plushie. Anything that glows, icy, and starry would be loved. Again, any transparency would be cool too.
Custom Items: CC based on plushie
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plushie above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on a plushie made for me by Fayt Certed plushie

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 5

(twin concept, both twins would belong to me)
Edit Level: Moderate or above
Soquili Species: Mutant Triwing Clawed Ulun'suti/Kalona/Hippogryph
Bent Neck? No thanks
Concept Origin: Original design based on plushie by Wasteland Wyvern
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, based on plushie (any glow would be awesome though)
Face: CC, based on plushie (Any scars like plushie would be loved as well
Mane: CC, based on plushie (though more girlish mane for the girl twin please, curly and long mane would be awesome for the girl)
Tail: Suti tail, but CC based on plushie other than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws on all four, other than that CC based on plushie
Reference Image(s): Dragon plushie with wings, Wingless/markings

Horn(s): CC based on plushie
Wings: Triwings based on plushie. Also some transparency would be awesome. And as dragony as possible (if you can make at least one set bigger, that would be amazing)
Other Notes: I love glow and any transparency, so any of those two things would be loved. Other than that, have fun with my twin dragons! Also any ways you would like to make it obvious they are twins, but different, go for it. And as dragony as possible, while still clearly being Soq.

Trading Post Items: CC, based on plushie. Any glow/semi transparancy would be cool.
Custom Items: Capes would look awesome on them, cc based on plushie other than that (maybe custom hoods) Any glow/semi transparancy would be cool.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A, but can use plushie for some inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was a plushie made by Wyv Certed plushie

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:47 am
Entry Tag: IvoryRyu.20
Your Discord Username: IvoryRy#5762
Preferred method of contact: discord works

Concept 1:

||Entry Tag: IvoryRyu.20 | Breed(s) cc | heavy-extreme | Twins
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.) cc
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft cc
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult cc
Concept Origin: (original design)
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time. (Yes)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body cc
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings cc
Mane: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style cc
Tail: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style. cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color. cc
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5td52o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2M8e0Ltg0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mZaUE12SZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only cc
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only cc
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only cc
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only cc
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only N/A
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait) cc
its like lets go with the theif greedy side of reality that hoards things, then there is the mystery and suspense of the masquerade side and lastly you have the brave and samurai side with regards to history but it has a bit of mecha feel to it lol i was all i want to see something super cool pulled out of the bag these are just inspirations I take but take what you feel from the songs and use it as inspiration

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.cc
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items. cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: cc

-- Existing Pets -- cc
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: cc

— Angeni -- cc
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti -- cc
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) cc||

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:05 am
Entry Tag: tefla
Your Discord Username: tefla#4974
Preferred method of contact: discord or gaia, either works.

Concept 1:

||
Edit Category: - Heavy to extreme
Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed? I would like WIPs please

Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear #000033 with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: ---
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed
|

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:19 am
Entry Tag: Wasteland Wyvern
Your Discord Username: The Fluffy Wyvern#3614

Concept 1:

Soquili Species: Feline Charmed Purewalker
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: The Elder Scrolls Cosplay: Lorkhaj the Missing God

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Matte Black Horse Body with markings reminiscent of cracks or fissures that glow blue and have wispy blue/black smoke coming off them. See references! I'd like the horse body to match the pelt as one solid color/marking scheme.

Face:
Eye Color - Entire eye a solid glowing blue with wispy glows coming off them to the sides of the eyes. Reference for how I'd like the glow below.
Eyebrows - Slightly darker black than the body with the templated Raised expression.
Inner Ear - Soft Pink color like a natural horses ears would be.
Facial Markings - Similar marks as on the body. Cracked glowing blue with wispy blue/black smoke coming off them.

Mane:
Underpelt: Edited Mohawk style short on the neck and longer as it reaches the face. The top flopped over on the back side of the face covering the back eye. See references
Overpelt: I'd love if you could do a ridge of fur starting between the ears and going down the back. Just an edited little ruff of fur ending at the tail base or maybe going all the way down the tail and adding some fluff to it? I'll leave the end point up to you!

Tail: Templated Skinwalker S Tail for both the Pelted and Unpelted forms please? The references don't show the wispy cracked markings going down that far but I'd love if you could add them to it!

Hooves/Fetlocks: No Fetlocks, and four Original Feline Paws with black paws pads and black claws.

Reference Image(s):
On all references please ignore the saddle and bridle! I do not want those used. Just the armored helm and feet.
1.) Dro-m'athra Senche Mount Back View
2.) Dro-m'Athra Senche No Armored Front View
3.) Dro-m'Athra Senche No Armored Side View
4.) Dro-m'Athra Senche Armored Side View
5.) Dro-m'athra Senche Mount Side View
6.) Leg and Armor View
7.) Eye Glow Reference
8.) Mohawk Reference - Just replace the red with blue!
9.) Templated Pieces I Want

Pelt: Feline Pelt with Detailed Shading, Raised Ears, and S Tail.
Other Notes:
1.) Please do not use the templated skinwalker expressions. I'd prefer the mix of the pieces I linked above!

2.) For the charm can you bury it in one of the glowing markings if there's one on the chest or one the leg? The color should be a similar blue to hide it well.

3.) I would love if you could make it look like there's a bit of glow spilling out of his mouth if possible? When the mount roars its mouth is a glowing blue.

4.) I'd like the metal helmet under the hood, and the cape laying across his back covering part of it then falling to the ground behind him. If you could also use the templated fur collar item made during the Renn Faire Event and put it over the cape so it separates the hood and the cape and looks regal. The fur should just be black.

5.) Would definitely like an unpelted form if possible! <3

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 Hoop Earring for the front most pelt ear if the splice is possible. Color should be a shiny silver!
2.) Fur Collar from the Renn Faire Event - Black Fur Color over the Hooded Cape.
Custom Items:
1.) Hooded Cape
2.) 4 Metal Shin Guards
3.) 1 Metal Half Helmet
1.) Cape
2.) Armor 1
3.) Armor 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, commercial cosplay.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:21 pm
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett
Your Discord Username: Jackariah Beckett
Preferred method of contact: discord

Concept 1:

Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | mini mutant | heavy? | Solo

Edit Category: - heavy?
Soquili Species: - mini mutant
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult
Concept Origin: pet by moxx from World of Theia
WIP Needed? I love wips nwn.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: like the ref
Face: like the ref, but I'd like the mouth to be edited. Also will have the bitty teeth
Mane: like the ref, maybe a little more volume on the soq
Tail: like the ref, feathered
Hooves/Fetlocks: I can't decide whether to ask for paws or not. But probably minimal fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: list of edits:
~ mouth
~ feathered tail
~ mane
~ large ears
~ some kind of toxic drip effect

Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:18 pm
Entry Tag: dolphingurl
Your Discord Username: @DolphDG#1348

Concept 1:

|
Entry Tag: dolphingurl | Kirin | Heavy | Twins

Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular, leg down
Concept Origin: Matriarchs to my previous herd helper, inspired by an avatar
WIP Needed? Yes please
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like the colors and look to be inspired by these two avatars. I really like the color scheme from the avatar for twin 1, the one for twin 2 is more of just to get an idea but is open to whatever you think looks best. I just thought more natural coloring balanced the girls from the herd that are all different colors. Pretty much the same edits as each other just a like bit of a color shift. If not allowed then they can both be inspired by the first avatar.
Face: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Mane: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Tail: CC, once again inspired by the girls and the avatars.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, once again inspired by the avatars and the girls.
Reference Image(s): Eliana, Nereida, Avatar for Twin 1, Avatar for Twin 2

Horn(s): CC, inspired by the girls from the herd.
Scales: I would like them to match in style with the girls from my herd helper. Not necessarily identical, just similar style.
Other Notes: Female leg down please. These girls are meant to be the older and more experienced generation of the herd. A matriarch that they came in search of and her sister. I want them to have a similar feel but not be identical.
Custom Items: They are healers so any items you think they could use. Also perhaps something inspired by the flower headdress on the avatars.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Eliana, Nereida, Avatar for Twin 1, Avatar for Twin 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on my herd helpers and inspired by an avatar.

Concept 2

Entry Tag: dolphingurl | Mutant | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Regular
Concept Origin: semi custom design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Inspired by the images, perhaps a little extra fluff.
Face: The lighter style lashed, and fox-like ears? Rest inspired by the images.
Mane: Long and flowy/fluffy, I like seeing both eyes. Perhaps a partial updo? I love lots of hair. Color CC
Tail: Long and flowy/fluffy like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, perhaps claws that are different colors.
Reference Image(s): Image 1 , Image 2 , Image 3

Other Notes: Pawed mutant with canine paws, if possible slighty larger foxed style ears. Female leg down.

Custom Items: Perhaps a few flowers somewhere?
Types of flowers I like:
- dahlias, peonies, orchids, roses, lotuses.
CC if you think any other little accessories match her nicely.
Other things I like:
- beads, feathers (especially peacock), headpieces, lanterns, moon and start accesories

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The third image was designed by me on a horse doll maker which states they are free to use in their faqs. Website

Concept 3

Entry Tag: dolphingurl | Regular | Moderate/Heavy | Twins
Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Reg
Concept Origin: Mock Children
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC with elements taken from Aiyana and Curaçao, could also use Aiyana's sister Lynae to see throwback ideas.
Mane: CC, though I do love partial updos and long/fluffy hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Mother cert, Mother uncert
Father Cert, Father Uncert
Their other Tanqueray, Their son Stolichnaya
Aiyana's sister Lynae

Other Notes: Mock children

Custom Items: Flowers and any other accessories you think would look good. I do love the pop of color that their other boys have in their accessories. Doesn't have to be the same colors for accessories, i.e. I also really love purple. Aiyana's brother has flowers with purple and blue. Not a big fan of the shop's umbrella hair accessory, though can be blended in with other items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See images above.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock children of two soquili both owned by me. I also own Aiyana's sister Lynae. Permission to reference Stolichnaya

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:02 pm
Entry Tag: Revolutionary Roniel
Your Discord Username: RevolutionaryR
Preferred method of contact: Either PM or discord

Concept 1:

Soquili Species: Mutant ulun'suti
Body Build: CC full-sized non-aquatic
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Okami (Orochi)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Deep gray scaled body, with large red belly scales. sumi-e style
Face: Custom expression. Open-mouthed roar/gape with big jagged teeth. Glowing white eyes with no pupils
Mane: n/a
Tail: Custom long thick draconic/serpentine tail. See Mornidian for an idea of tail scale
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dragon-like claws (3 toes. Either custom dragon feets, or the template claw feet)
Reference Image(s): See below

Horn(s): n/a
Scales: Dragon scales! Thick red belly scales. Also, Orochi in the game doesn't have limbs... what do you think? Some larger red scales on the front of the legs/feet, like the suti template or like this guy has?
Other Notes: Sumi-e style.
- If you're feeling inspired, extra heads is an option, since he's a hydra. But that is absolutely optional.
- Those bristles around his mouth/chin
- As many other Orochi features as work?

Custom Items:
- Japanese helmet (He has eight heads in the game, and I'd like the fire head, so the helmet has a fire crest!)
- Pagoda on his back (feel free to simplify)
- Armored shoulders? I feel like something needs to happen on his shoulders...

- His mean ugly face
- Front view of face and his helmet. I'd like the helmet that the middle head is wearing, the flame one!
- Orochi gape and flame! (note that this is a slightly different form of him, so the colors are different on his armor)
- HD fire helmet (for details, but the colors are off on this one too)
- Back pagoda
- The bell on the pagoda
- Another pagoda view
- Head side view
More views of helmet
- The symbol on his helmet

In case you need other references, here is my reference folder.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:25 pm
Entry Tag: Username
Your Discord Username: @Kyjoto#0766

Concept 1: LotR-Aragorn

|| Solo Custom :: Mod/Heavy ||
Edit Level: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind
Body Build: Warhorse
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Lord of the Rings: Aragorn II Elessar Telcontar
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Tan/ruddy/speckled skin color body, green cloak with leaf fastener (ref), belt around body holding sword, armor on shoulder (designed like winged headpiece in refs)
Face: Grey-green/blue eyes, unhinged eyes with regular mouth, stubble/rough beard (refs),
Mane: Edited: shaggy, wavy dark brown hair
Tail: Classic unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock long fetlocks, dark brown to black stockings, black hooves
Reference Image(s): Face/Hair - Face/Eyes - Armor/Shoulder Plates - Cloak clip ref - sword - Sword hilt -

Horn(s): Unicorn - Curved :: Silver in color
Wings: Wind - Eagle style :: Brown fading to black tips
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Sword with belt, cloak, shoulder bracers/armor
Reference Image(s) for Items: (above)

Concept 2: Oromë Twins

|| Heavy Flutter'geni Mutant Bear Twins

Edit Level:
Soquili Species: Bear Mutant Flutter Angeni Twins
Body Build: War/Draft
Leg Up?: idk....
Bent Neck? Sure
Starting Stage: Adult + Adult
Concept Origin: Wishing Star
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dapple/Freckled like Rian, but colors lighter like Uilos, mash up of markings from sisters and brothers, legs/paws black and fade up to whatever color
Face: Dark muzzle with small blaze to a star on forehead, Eye color to match wing color, not sure which colors just yet
Mane: Curly but held back with braids, beads and feathers tied in, have fun!
Tail: Warrior tail style (braided together) but with loose curls inside with feathers and beads, have fun! Splice away!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear Paws, cream colored nails,
Reference Image(s): [Potential Coat Colors] - [More Coat Colors] - [White Pattern Ideas] - [Orome Brothers] - [Oldest Brother - Rían] - [Uilos] - [Otho] - [Sister-Haleth] - [Sister-Melian]

Hooves: Bear Paws
Wings: Flutter'geni

Trading Post Items: Necklace of some sort
Custom Items: Feathers and beads in hair
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own the other five

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff