Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1507: Gjoni Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:12 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑭тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Damen looked up at the houses he passed as he walked into the Lumiere District. He still was amazed by the large houses some people had here. If anything they must be loaded. Of course he wasn’t much poorer, but he actually liked the smaller Doux District. It had a special character with the many bridges and the children running around. That was not to say he did not recognize the beauty of these homes. He didn’t stop at any, however, he walked on towards a home further away from these. The demon looked ahead instead of next to him and he could already see part of Pëllumb’s castle. The day would have been a bad one indeed, considering it was the first valentine’s day without Mark since they got together and subsequently parted ways. But he had gotten an invite from his friend instead to meet at the castle and spend the day in the company of each other.

It was different, but Damen could see the appeal and it definitely beat spending this day of love and caring alone. Not long after he walked up the garden path towards the large building and when he reached the front door, he knocked three times and waited. He wasn’t in a hurry, keeping in mind that his friend was blind for one and Armin was often busy tending to his master. Instead he took this moment to stand still and enjoy the afternoon air. The scent of Spring was already faintly there, but it would take a while longer before it would arrive. Not that Damen had any plans for it. Right now his only plan was to enjoy this day in the good company of his friend.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Pëllumb’s castle] xxx

[With : Soon the household] xxx

[Thinking : Words Words] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Damen Speaking"
Quotes: xxx

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:23 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{{”My lord, you have company arriving in an hour and a half,”}} Armin announced as he placed a hand upon his master’s shoulder and shook gently.
{{”How can it be so late already?”}} Pëllumb asked groggily.
{{”I’m afraid you did not fall asleep until late this morning, my lord.”}}
{{”That would explain the exhaustion, yes. Very well.”}} He arose from the bed, stretching out his arms and back, before finally hauling himself to his feet.
{{”I have taken the liberty of drawing your bath and preparing your wardrobe, my lord. There are also a few matters of finance Miss Gjoni sent for your perusal. She stated they were nothing alarming but she would very much like for you to go over them at your earliest convenience.”}}
{{“Thank you Armin. Please bring those documents to my study. We shall go over them after I’ve prepared myself. So long as we still have time before Damen arrives, of course.”}}
{{“Very good my lord.”}} He bowed despite knowing there was no guarantee his master would note the action then bustled towards the study to leave the documents where his master could find them. Fen was ever the thorough one, and so she had sent two copies of the same report: one in German, and the other in braille, thus her father and Armin could go over them together with ease.
The hot yet not scalding water of the bath caressed his skin, soothing his weary muscles, and the gentle lavender scent which permeated the water nearly lulled him back to sleep. However he fought the temptation, knowing that there was work to be done before his guest arrived, and Zhihao would scold him from the afterlife if he still had work left to be done when company arrived. Only then did it occur to him that today was a holiday for some and perhaps it had been rude to invite Damen over on this day in particular. [[“No, if he had been busy today he would have said so, I think. He must not have had any plans for the day. Surprising for such a kind gentleman.”]] Oh well, who was he to contemplate why the man was likely single? For all he knew it could have been personal preference. Eventually he removed himself from the bath and drained the tub (yes, he could do things on his own) and proceeded to dress. The clothes felt a touch strange to him, but Armin had never led him astray in all of the centuries the two had known each other. Afterwards he and Armin would work in the study, pouring over the financial report Fen had sent. Everything looked perfectly fine, but he knew his daughter preferred to keep things as professional and open as possible, and so she wished them to know and verify everything was accurate and being managed just the way he wished. They finished up about twenty minutes before Damen was due to arrive.
{{”I shall send your approval post haste. Do you wish for me to notify you five minutes before Master Daniels is due to arrive?”}}
{{”No, that will not be necessary. I shall be down momentarily. Oh, and I shall receive him in the lounge, a suitably intimate setting for two friends I think.”}}
{{”Yes my lord.”}} Armin set off to do who knows what, but somehow he managed to keep the household and its staff running practically on his own.
A few minutes later Pëllumb entered the lounge and placed himself upon the day bed. No sense in sitting at attention this early on. He had nearly dozed off when he heard three sharp raps at the front door. Even if he had bolted for the door, he knew somehow Armin would beat him to it, so for now he would just wait for his guest to be shown in.
Armin answered the door two and a half beats after the final knock. His tailed suit was immaculate and perfectly positioned upon him. ”Good afternoon, Master Daniels,” he said with a deep bow. ”Please, on my lord’s behalf I bid you enter his home.” He stepped aside so that Damen might enter, and would help the man remove any outerwear he might wish to disrobe now that he was inside and the door closed. Though if Damen wished to keep everything, he would not insist. ”My master is in the lounge. If you will please follow me?’ Technically it was a question, but he assumed that is precisely what Damen would want. Once at the lounge door, he would knock gently then step in. ”Master Daniels, my lord.” Again he would step aside so that Damen might enter. He would remain plastered as unobtrusively as possible against the wall until he was either dismissed or something was requested of him.
”Ah Damen! Welcome to my home, humble though it may be.” He would give Damen a hug unless Damen seemed uncomfortable about it. ”Please, make yourself at home. Would you care for anything to drink? I have several varieties of teas that might warm you up after such a cold journey, or perhaps you’d prefer something stronger?” Whatever Damen wanted he would get, even if Armin had to run out to the store to get it.

My Associates: Damen & Armin Wearing: Light blue Disposition: Excited but a touch tired Bloodlust: Minimal Rumors of the Court:
☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing the door, Damen looked away from the sky and back at the castle. They had sure been quick about opening the door for him. Of course they did expect him. Turning to the door fully, he faced it just as Armin opened the door. The man looked the very embodiment of a butler, it surprised Damon. The demon was used to grande homes from business meetings by now, though he could never get used to having his own, but this was a first for a castle. "Thank you Armin." His voice was gentle as he showed his gratitude to the man, smiled, and entered the building when they stepped aside. The young man allowed Armin to help him take off his coat so it could be hung upon the coat rack and after asking if that was a habit in this household he would take off his shoes if he was answered with a yes before entering the inner area of the castle.

"Lead the way, good man." Damen felt a little odd being served like this, but he was always willing to adapt to his host. As they walked, the man would look at the areas they passed through with growing amazement. Not even his highest profile visits had been in a royal abode. It didn’t take long before they came to the lounge and Damen spotted his friend waiting for them. As Armin stepped aside, leaving Damen a little confused, he walked further inside towards Pëllumb. "Humble? My friend, I have never seen this grande a castle. It’s beautiful. Thank you for inviting me over." The demon chuckled softly and answered the hug, comfortable enough with Pëllumb. He listened to the drinks offered and smiled, though he knew his friend couldn’t see, it was habitual when he felt cheerful. "Tea will be perfect, thank you. I don’t usually drink until later in the evening."

Granted, alcohol didn’t affect him as much as it would a human, but he still didn’t make it a habit. The day you’d find Damen drinking before evening, would be the day where he would definitely be in a deep hole where he sees no way out. The demon would sit down on one of the seats offered to him and he looked at Pëllumb. "How are you doing? Everything going alright?" It was a harmless enough question, but Damen had not missed the fact that his friend looked a bit tired. He merely hoped it was nothing serious.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Pëllumb’s Castle] xxx

[With : Pëllumb and Armin] xxx

"Damen Speaking"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:25 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower

”My master would appreciate it, yes,” Armin responded. ”Here are a pair of slippers we hope you will find to your liking.” Armin set a pair of black velvet slippers with silk embroidery before Damen. ”If not then we shall be sure to have something more suitable before your next visit.” The slippers were a standard size and quite flexible, allowing them to be worn comfortably by a greater range of people, hopefully. Had Damen wished he could have abstained from the slippers, but it was winter and the floors could be quite cool where they were not covered in carpets.

Back in the lounge, Pëllumb nearly leapt to his feet the moment Damen entered the room. It just would not have done to remain seated when a friend entered the room. ”Truly, tis a pleasure to have you over my friend.” He laughed at Damen’s absolute denial of the humble comment. ”Some day I must show you the castle upon which this one is based. Well, it is based upon a portion of said castle, I doubt the city council would take kindly to an entire castle showing up in their domain. Wouldn’t fit in with the rest of the neighborhood I don’t think.” When the invitation was accepted, he would give Damen a firm yet brief hug. He listened attentively, trying to figure out what seat Damen chose to take so that he might pick an equal spot with optimal positioning for conversation. Likely this was a nigh pointless consideration in this day and age, but it was a habit he had learned well when living off of the whims of noblemen. Back then most anything could be seen as a political move and he certainly didn’t want to insult anyone. ”Tea for the both of us, Armin.” Armin bowed and headed off to fulfill the request.

”I am doing quite well, thank you for asking. Much better than when we first met. And you? How have the days been treating you? Well, I hope.” He noticed a bit of a point to Damen’s question, but he was not sure what would lead his friend to think something was amiss. Hopefully the enthusiasm of his reply would dispel whatever doubts Damen had. A moment later Armin returned with an antique Chinese teapot and matching cups upon a tray. He set the tray down upon the nearest table and poured a cup for each and placing it before them. ”Leave the pot here and that will be all, Armin.” Silently as the vacuum of space Armin bowed and retreated from the room. ”Hmm, guayusa tea. It is found in the Amazon Rainforest, well, the part of it which lies in Ecuador. Hope you were not intending upon sleeping any time soon.” He silently thanked Armin’s perceptiveness and subtle aid.

My Associates: Damen Wearing: Light blue Disposition: Happy Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court:
☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Damen had nodded at the answer before taking off the shoes and putting on the slippers. He chuckled at the offer and shook his head. "There is no need. Where I come from this is common practice. But after leaving Japan I learned that not all people are charmed when visitors take off their shoes." His voice was gentle and a light hint of amusement was there too. Once he was ready with the slippers, he followed the man to the room where his friend would be waiting. Along the way he looked at the surroundings. He had known his friend was rich, but he had not expected them to be living in, what was pretty much, a castle.

Once they arrived in the lounge, Damen smiled when he saw Pëllumb jump up. There really was no need, but the demon knew they were just like that. "It’s a pleasure to be here, my friend." he replied to them. The man was surprised when Pëllumb mentioned this home was based on only part of a castle. Just how vast was the original then? But he would wait until he would be shown. Smiling once more, Damen gladly accepted the hug. It felt good to know he had dear friends as Pëllumb, even if Mark left. It helped him feel less alone with the hollow space their departure had left in his home and life. Not that Damen would Let that thought ruin his day with his friend. He chuckled when they spoke of the neighborhood. "I would think not, no. Although it would be an interesting sight." Often castles looked amazing. The Asian was curious about this castle now. He had seen palaces back in Japan.

Damen watched as Armin walked off and then looked back at Pëllumb when they answered his question. It felt weird to him to be served. But he looked happy to hear his friend was well. Perhaps just a bit tired then. "That is good to hear." he said, remembering the day at the supermarket. "I’m doing well enough, thanks." The answer was true, as much as he could feel well, so it wasn’t a wrong answer. He was spared an explanation when Armin walked back in with the tea and he smiled at them. "Thank you Armin." Damen turned back to his friend once more when Armin left and he listened curiously to the information about the tea.

"Guayusa? Can’t say I heard about that tea before. It’ll be interesting to try." When he heard where it came from that explained it though. He had yet to venture into that region with tea variants. "Sleeping? Heavens forbid, I came here to spend time with my friend." Damen chuckled and his voice had a trace of amusement as he replied about sleeping. "I take it is made to be a stimulant then, much like coffee?" He was curious about this new tea. Always an interesting beverage of course. Consuming tea has numerous benefits and effects. He liked the scent already.

User Image

[Where : Pëllumb’s Home] xxx[With : Pëllumb]xxx

"Damen Speaking"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:27 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤④
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:05 pm
~

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ah what a lovely trip it had been! Impromptu to be sure, but he simply couldn’t resist dropping in on his family for a surprise visit. His grandson had not been able to make the trip to visit him a couple weeks ago, so he thought to instead travel to see said grandson, and his son while he was at it. Frankly, it felt good to get out of the house every once and awhile, really lifted his spirits and got him out of the rut of routine. ”Perhaps I’ll go on holiday this summer, or perhaps even as early as later this spring?” he mused to no one in particular. While he loved his home, he found he had a tendency to coop himself up in the music room and become a bit of a recluse if left to his own devices. ”Perhaps I will take Rhun with me next time? It was a long trip from his homeland to Soleil, but that does not necessarily mean he has no desire to experience other locations, now does it?” Wisely Armin remained silent as his master mused openly. While the servant’s words were never unwelcome, sometimes it was best if the nobleman processed his thoughts aloud on his own. If nothing else it was a fair way to entertain himself.

My Associates: No one Wearing: Disposition: Joyful Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: It’s a post.
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:54 pm
x
x