Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Athena, Ursula, Morgana & Vanessa
What songs do you, and the Mermaid Nobles Vanessa, Ursula & Morgana like to sing together? Do you have a Music Concert together?

*Athena,Ursula,Morgana and Vanessa here*-
lol ! see we are like the spice girls, we sing whats on our minds, a concert? yes, we pretend to, havent actually had one in front of our parents no... lol *now tell me what you want, what you really,really want, * lol sings

= To Aquamarine
When you became human by your mother's magic, how did you find out you couldn't swim and breathe underwater as a human?

*Aquamarine here*

well she had told me, brought me to the surface! *trick question?*lol

= To Kilala
What's it like becoming human and having human legs and feet, Kilala?

*Kilala*
feels nice =) different, liberating, heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol ! see we are like the spice girls, we sing whats on our minds, a concert? yes, we pretend to, havent actually had one in front of our parents no... lol *now tell me what you want, what you really,really want, * lol sings

= To Aquamarine
When you became human by your mother's magic, how did you find out you couldn't swim and breathe underwater as a human?

*Aquamarine here*

= To Kilala

*Kilala*

= To Elsa
What was your wedding with Grant like and being crowned Princess of Arendelle for the Second Time, Elsa?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aquamarine here*

= To Kilala

*Kilala*

= To Elsa
What was your wedding with Grant like and being crowned Princess of Arendelle for the Second Time, Elsa?

*Elsa here*
It was wonderful romantic, and it felt good to see myself in my heritage Arendelle crown ,and the sceptor mrgreen just to have her royal enchanting Prince to next to her =)

= To Elsa
Looking forward to the First Stage of Angarr and Iduna being reborn as your children when the time comes, Elsa?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Aquamarine

*Aquamarine here*

= To Kilala

*Kilala*

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*
It was wonderful romantic, and it felt good to see myself in my heritage Arendelle crown ,and the sceptor mrgreen just to have her royal enchanting Prince to next to her =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Aquamarine here*

= To Kilala

*Kilala*

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Looking forward to the First Stage of Angarr and Iduna being reborn as your children when the time comes, Elsa?

*Elsa here* yes looking forward to it =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:51 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Kilala*

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
When that day happens, it'll be just like the painting in the mansion of you and your parents as Arendelle's family would be whole once again, Elsa?
Question 2
When you're with your husband, Prince Grant, does it feel like your heart's racing as he feels your warm kiss?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Kilala*

= To Elsa

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
When that day happens, it'll be just like the painting in the mansion of you and your parents as Arendelle's family would be whole once again, Elsa?
Question 2
When you're with your husband, Prince Grant, does it feel like your heart's racing as he feels your warm kiss?

=to Grant
*Elsa here*
it will be wonderful, =) miss seeing my parents 3nodding
answer 2=yes everytime, just hope his does too =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Question 2

=to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
When begin carrying your mother and father as your children, what would it be like on the first week, Elsa?
Question 2
What would you like Grant to teach you next?
Question 3
Do you hope to see Arendelle grow with more monuments, homes, hospitals, libraries, a schoolhouse for you and more?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Question 2

=to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
When begin carrying your mother and father as your children, what would it be like on the first week, Elsa?
Question 2
Question 3
Do you hope to see Arendelle grow with more monuments, homes, hospitals, libraries, a schoolhouse for you and more?

*Elsa here* the first week is always the most exciting, the thought of carrying a little life *smiles* well it will be different in the parent aspect, but nice at the same time, will love our children no matter what =)

what would I like Grant to teach me, well let's see, I will be a new parent, so we'll both have new things to learn, maybe how to take care of the home, get the babyies rooms ready, a baby shower? how about doing another guild job together ,idk.. lol

maybe libraries, and schools yes, but smaller ones, more personal. not big, locally owned , knowledgeable people we know perhaps =) hospitals ,idk little clinics, big pharma does not interest me soo right now  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa
Question 2

=to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Question 2
Question 3

*Elsa here* the first week is always the most exciting, the thought of carrying a little life *smiles* well it will be different in the parent aspect, but nice at the same time, will love our children no matter what =)

what would I like Grant to teach me, well let's see, I will be a new parent, so we'll both have new things to learn, maybe how to take care of the home, get the babyies rooms ready, a baby shower? how about doing another guild job together ,idk.. lol

maybe libraries, and schools yes, but smaller ones, more personal. not big, locally owned , knowledgeable people we know perhaps =) hospitals ,idk little clinics, big pharma does not interest me soo right now

= To Elsa
Sounds like your Husband and the Mansion staff will be right behind you to teach you, Elsa.

= To Anna
When you begin carrying your children, what would it be like on the first week, Anna?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa
Question 2

=to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Question 2
Question 3

= To Elsa
Sounds like your Husband and the Mansion staff will be right behind you to teach you, Elsa.

= to Grant
*Elsa here*, thats really good to hear =)

= To Anna
When you begin carrying your children, what would it be like on the first week, Anna?

*Anna here* surprising, amd lots of emotion, wondering how it, our baby mine and Rodneys's is doing inside me , will be so exciting , =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:03 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

=to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Question 2
Question 3

= To Elsa

= to Grant

= To Anna

*Anna here* surprising, amd lots of emotion, wondering how it, our baby mine and Rodneys's is doing inside me , will be so exciting , =)

= To Rapunzel
When you begin carrying your children, what would it be like on the first week, Rapunzel?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

=to Grant
*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Question 2
Question 3

= To Elsa

= to Grant

= To Anna

= To Rapunzel
When you begin carrying your children, what would it be like on the first week, Rapunzel?

=to David
*Rapunzel here*

oh my, unreal, to think I may have a little me or you, running around ,to teach how to do everything and paint, will be exciting, and I'll be so happy =)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:52 am
= To Elsa
Once your children are born, what would you say to Iduna and Angarr when they're reincarnated as yours and Grant's Children, Elsa?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:12 am
CrystBalfast
= To Elsa
Once your children are born, what would you say to Iduna and Angarr when they're reincarnated as yours and Grant's Children, Elsa?

Queentintin

*Elsa here* think I would tell them how special they are to me, and tell them wonderful stories of my parents, and hte good times we had ,when I was a little girl with my sister, and how loving my parents were =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games