Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
= To Elsa
Once your children are born, what would you say to Iduna and Angarr when they're reincarnated as yours and Grant's Children, Elsa?

Queentintin

*Elsa here* think I would tell them how special they are to me, and tell them wonderful stories of my parents, and hte good times we had ,when I was a little girl with my sister, and how loving my parents were =)

= To Elsa
So you would be happy to see the day that Angarr and Iduna are reborn as your children. To give them a second chance at life, Elsa  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:17 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
= To Elsa
Once your children are born, what would you say to Iduna and Angarr when they're reincarnated as yours and Grant's Children, Elsa?

Queentintin

*Elsa here* think I would tell them how special they are to me, and tell them wonderful stories of my parents, and hte good times we had ,when I was a little girl with my sister, and how loving my parents were =)

= To Elsa
So you would be happy to see the day that Angarr and Iduna are reborn as your children. To give them a second chance at life, Elsa

*Elsa * yes I would be really happy biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:59 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
= To Elsa

Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
And Arendelle will be whole again with Angarr and Iduna reincarnated as your children.
Question 2
What songs would you sing to your children, Elsa?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
= To Elsa

Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
And Arendelle will be whole again with Angarr and Iduna reincarnated as your children.
Question 2

*Elsa here*
yes it would feel whole again as one =) and songs,well our song of course, if *you love me for me*, and other cute childhood songs I rem heart  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:26 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here*
yes it would feel whole again as one =) and songs,well our song of course, if *you love me for me*, and other cute childhood songs I rem heart

= To Elsa
What songs did your mother sing to you when you were younger, Elsa?
Question 2
When you and your husband return from your honeymoon, what will you be doing, Elsa?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Question 2

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
What songs did your mother sing to you when you were younger, Elsa?
Question 2
When you and your husband return from your honeymoon, what will you be doing, Elsa?

https://youtu.be/dpza2z4jmDk

*Elsa* *All Is Found* =)
I think we'll be setting up the children's bedrooms perhaps =)

Lyrics
Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river, all is found
In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned
Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?
Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:45 pm
Queentintin

= To Elsa
So when setting up your children bedrooms, you'll be thinking about when Angarr and Iduna will be reborn and the news that you'll be having children, Elsa?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa
So when setting up your children bedrooms, you'll be thinking about when Angarr and Iduna will be reborn and the news that you'll be having children, Elsa?

*Elsa here *
why Yes =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:15 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

*Elsa here *
why Yes =)

= To Elsa
When you sleep next to Grant, what's it like as a married couple? To be a Normal Princess married to a wonderful enchanter and teacher who cheers you on?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

*Elsa here *
why Yes =)

= To Elsa
When you sleep next to Grant, what's it like as a married couple? To be a Normal Princess married to a wonderful enchanter and teacher who cheers you on?

*Elsa here* it's really great , soothing, loving, =) love his cheering me on *smiles*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:35 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

*Elsa here *
why Yes =)

= To Elsa

*Elsa here* it's really great , soothing, loving, =) love his cheering me on *smiles*

= To Elsa
When your children are born, sounds like everyone in Arendelle will be happy that Angarr and Iduna have been reincarnated as your children, Elsa.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

*Elsa here *
why Yes =)

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
When your children are born, sounds like everyone in Arendelle will be happy that Angarr and Iduna have been reincarnated as your children, Elsa.

= to Grant
*Elsa here* it does sound like that =) hope so biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:34 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here *
why Yes =)

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

= to Grant

= To Elsa
Did your parents used to call you Snowflake as a child since Grant calls you Snowflake as he loves you for you, Elsa?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Elsa here *
why Yes =)

= To Elsa

= To Elsa

= to Grant

= To Elsa
Did your parents used to call you Snowflake as a child since Grant calls you Snowflake as he loves you for you, Elsa?

=to Grant
*Elsa here* yes I believe so , sweet biggrin love him for him too .  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:08 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa

= to Grant

= To Elsa

=to Grant
*Elsa here* yes I believe so , sweet biggrin love him for him too .

= To Elsa
What song do you and Grant like to sing on your honeymoon, Elsa?
Question 2
Hows your honeymoon in Paris for you and Grant?

Queentintin

General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games