Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:02 pm
Ultrabord

= To Alguna, Paige, Hugo & Torren
If you can have any job in the human world, what would you have?
Question 2
What Guild Jobs do you like doing in the human world?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OOC: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Athena
When Richard proposes to you, who would you like to be at your wedding, Athena?

= To Brigitte
What was it like becoming human and falling in love with a human prince? Are you in love with the Prince of Midday Gardens?

*Athena here* hi, I would love to Have all our friends, from everywhere join us my Prince, specially Princess Elsa and Prince Grant, Princess Rapunzel and Prince David, Princess Anna and Prince Rodney xoxo

*Brigitte here* It was wonderful becoming human and it was really sweet falling in love with Prince Adoran 3nodding it was special turning human with the Prince , I fell on him accidentally , it made me blush so much xoxo I won't forget *smiles*

= To Bayou
What your first kiss with your childhood friend like on human legs?

*Bayou here*
Our first kiss was surprising and unforgettable ,sweet all at the same time heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= To Elsa
Looking forward to seeing Extra Thrones in the Castle Arendelle Throne Room after your honeymoon with Grant & when you start your Pregnancy Trimesters along with your mother and father being Reincarnated as your children?

*Elsa here* yes I am looking forward to all of this biggrin

= To Athena, Aphrodite & Nobles Ursula and Morgana
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:03 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*
Our first kiss was surprising and unforgettable ,sweet all at the same time heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= To Elsa
Looking forward to seeing Extra Thrones in the Castle Arendelle Throne Room after your honeymoon with Grant & when you start your Pregnancy Trimesters along with your mother and father being Reincarnated as your children?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Oh my you were actually on at Midnight? =) ty
Happy New Year heart
from *Athena Aphrodite, Nobles Ursula and Morgana biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:20 pm
Ultrabord

Question 2

Alguna: I'd probably be a marine biologist, I like fish more than people and I also know more about fish than people.

Paige: Same stuff I do underwater, protecting people and stuff, maybe work as a royal guard if I had the chance.

Hugo: I'd be a professional musician, also does being a dad count as a human job? Maybe a foster/adoptive dad too?

Torren: I'd want to have two part time jobs, one during the day doing something simple but useful like those guild jobs we've been taking care of, and another at night as a musician.

OOC: Happy new year, mine was pretty great, I just got back from my relatives' house today

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Bayou

*Bayou here*

= To Elsa

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year heart

= To Rapunzel
What's it like for you to wear shoes during your honeymoon with David?
Question 2
After your honeymoon with Prince David of Corona, do you hope to have your first examination by Dr. Bach at Arendelle Mansion?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Elsa

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year heart

= To Rapunzel
Question 2
After your honeymoon with Prince David of Corona, do you hope to have your first examination by Dr. Bach at Arendelle Mansion?

*Rapunzel here*
lol it's quite good, but I do love to take them off at night, in our bedroom ^.^
Oh yes I sure do hope to have that examination,to see if I'll be with child =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Elsa

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year heart

= To Rapunzel
Question 2

*Rapunzel here*
lol it's quite good, but I do love to take them off at night, in our bedroom ^.^

= To Athena
What do you think of having Ani as your stepsister when your mother marries Ani's father?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:11 am
Ultrabord
Ultrabord

Question 2

Alguna: I'd probably be a marine biologist, I like fish more than people and I also know more about fish than people.

Paige: Same stuff I do underwater, protecting people and stuff, maybe work as a royal guard if I had the chance.

Hugo: I'd be a professional musician, also does being a dad count as a human job? Maybe a foster/adoptive dad too?

Torren: I'd want to have two part time jobs, one during the day doing something simple but useful like those guild jobs we've been taking care of, and another at night as a musician.

OOC: Happy new year, mine was pretty great, I just got back from my relatives' house today

= To Hugo
Sort of. Do you sometimes dream of being a musician on Land, Sea or both?

= To Paige
What Royal Guard would you like to be, on land, sea or both?

= To Alguna
When you become a marine biologist one day, do you hope to work with an assistant or alone?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:15 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year heart

= To Rapunzel
Question 2

*Rapunzel here*

= To Athena
What do you think of having Ani as your stepsister when your mother marries Ani's father?

*Athena here* I think it will be nice to have a sister =) happy ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:57 pm
CrystBalfast

= To Hugo

= To Paige

= To Alguna
When you become a marine biologist one day, do you hope to work with an assistant or alone?

Hugo: I would not mind either way, although I'd probably want both because I would like the variety of playing instruments on land and in the ocean because sound is quite different underwater and there are instruments on land that we don't have underwater.

Paige: It doesn't matter to me, but either way I want to be able to travel and explore, and either way I want some time to rest and practice my magic and do hobbies like designing clothes.

Alguna: Often I want to work alone, but it would be smart to have others around studying the same stuff because like, we can check each others' work. If I had an assistant it would have to be someone I actually like, like a friend at least, not just any random person or we might drive each other crazy. Since I'm like a human cat that's also part fish, you know what land cats can be like.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:23 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Hugo

= To Paige

= To Alguna

Hugo: I would not mind either way, although I'd probably want both because I would like the variety of playing instruments on land and in the ocean because sound is quite different underwater and there are instruments on land that we don't have underwater.

Paige: It doesn't matter to me, but either way I want to be able to travel and explore, and either way I want some time to rest and practice my magic and do hobbies like designing clothes.

Alguna: Often I want to work alone, but it would be smart to have others around studying the same stuff because like, we can check each others' work. If I had an assistant it would have to be someone I actually like, like a friend at least, not just any random person or we might drive each other crazy. Since I'm like a human cat that's also part fish, you know what land cats can be like.

= To Shaesa
Do you have a collection of Sunken Ship Treasures under the sea?
= To Sheldon
Do you sometimes find things in sunken ships?

= To Sheldon & Shaesa
What wonders do you hope to see in the human world?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Hugo

= To Paige

= To Alguna

= To Shaesa
= To Sheldon

= To Sheldon & Shaesa

Shaesa: I have a collection of treasures that people have given me as gifts over the years, as well as several souvenirs that I picked up while visiting other nations. Sadly, I haven't been allowed to visit any real sunken ships in person because my parents are a little overprotective, hopefully now that I'm older I'll be able to explore more freely. Of course this also includes the human world, I would love to visit human art museums and fancy architecture and palaces.

Sheldon: I've actually found far more treasures that were nowhere near sunken ships, you'd be surprised how many things humans drop overboard. Of course I've seen a few ships as well, they're excellent places to explore and hang out with friends. As for the human world? Everything, I want to see everything, even the really terrible places.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:59 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Hugo

= To Paige

= To Alguna

= To Shaesa
= To Sheldon

= To Sheldon & Shaesa

Shaesa: I have a collection of treasures that people have given me as gifts over the years, as well as several souvenirs that I picked up while visiting other nations. Sadly, I haven't been allowed to visit any real sunken ships in person because my parents are a little overprotective, hopefully now that I'm older I'll be able to explore more freely. Of course this also includes the human world, I would love to visit human art museums and fancy architecture and palaces.

Sheldon: I've actually found far more treasures that were nowhere near sunken ships, you'd be surprised how many things humans drop overboard. Of course I've seen a few ships as well, they're excellent places to explore and hang out with friends. As for the human world? Everything, I want to see everything, even the really terrible places.

= To Sheldon & Shaesa
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:12 pm
Queentintin

= To Aqua
What songs do you like to sing to Derek, your boyfriend, Aqua?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Aqua
What songs do you like to sing to Derek, your boyfriend, Aqua?[/quote

= to Derek
*Aqua here* I would sing a sweet love song, like *Everything I do, I do it for you, there's no love, like our love, ..*

here's another song too =)

You Were Meant For Me
Jewel
I hear the clock, it's 6 a.m.
I feel so far from where I've been
I got my eggs, I've got my pancakes too
I got my maple syrup, everything but you
I break the yolks and make a smiley face
I kinda like it in my brand new place
Wipe the spots off all the mirror
Don't leave my keys in the door
I never put wet towels on the floor anymore 'cause

Dreams last so long
Even after you're gone
I know, that you love me
And soon you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

I called my mama, she was out for a walk
Consult a cup of coffee, but it didn't wanna talk
So I picked up a paper, it was more bad news
More hearts being broken and more people being used
Put on my coat in the pouring rain
I saw a movie, it just wasn't the same
'Cause it was happy or, I was sad
And it made me miss you oh so bad, 'cause

Dreams last so long
Even after you're gone
I know, that you love me
And soon you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

I go about my business, I'm doing fine
Besides, what would I say if I had you on the line?
Same old story, not much to say
Hearts are broken every day

I brush my teeth, I put the cap back on
I know you hate it, when I leave the light on
I pick a book up, and then I turn the sheets down
And then I take a deep breath, and a good look around
Put on my pj's, and hop into bed
I'm half alive, but I feel mostly dead
I try and tell myself it'll all be all right
I just shouldn't think any more tonight, 'cause

Dreams last so long
Even after you're gone
And I know, that you love me
And soon you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

Yeah, you were meant for me
And I was meant for you

Written by: Jewel Kilcher, Steve J Poltz

Album: Pieces Of You

Released: 1995

General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games