Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:34 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

* Lily, Daisy and Violet here* ohh yes we sure hope so=)

OOC: ok now for Daisy, =)

= To Misty
Do you hope to see your Sensational Sister Mermaids one day and what would they think of seeing you on human legs?

*Misty*
I sure do, they would be surely jealous lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
= To Zarina
What's it like adding Blue Pixie Dust to Human Alchemy Formulas, Zarina?

*Zarina here* it's fantastic! mrgreen

= To Zarina
Sounds like your human friends like your Blue Pixie Dust. I'm sure the Rainbow Flavored Ice Cream will be a fantastic item for the Parent Cafe across Ivalice.
Question 2
What did you like about making the Rainbow Ice Cream, Zarina?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

* Lily, Daisy and Violet here* ohh yes we sure hope so=)

OOC: ok now for Daisy, =)

= To Misty
Do you hope to see your Sensational Sister Mermaids one day and what would they think of seeing you on human legs?

*Misty*

= To Zarina

= To Zarina
Sounds like your human friends like your Blue Pixie Dust. I'm sure the Rainbow Flavored Ice Cream will be a fantastic item for the Parent Cafe across Ivalice.
Question 2

*Zarina here* the wonderful chemical reaction, and the sweet story and my love Zithros shared with me, it was magical xoxo  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Misty*

= To Zarina

= To Zarina
Question 2

*Zarina here* the wonderful chemical reaction, and the sweet story and my love Zithros shared with me, it was magical xoxo

= To Zarina
What would Princess Clarion think of the Rainbow Ice Cream you and your boyfriend made with Blue Pixie Dust?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:29 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren
What was it like flying on a Dragon in the Human World?
Question 2
What was it like dancing with Kendall on human legs?

Torren: I was pretty nervous since I've never been in the air before, thankfully we had a good strong dragon and we weren't going to fall. I think I might've had what humans call air sickness, that's too bad because otherwise it would've been really fun. Um, as for dancing, well, usually when I'm with Kendall I'm trying not to faint because she's uh, so pretty and nice and it's overwhelming. Maybe I should practice dancing by myself so I'm better when I do dance with someone that distracting.

= To Alguna
Any ideas what to do for Paige & Hugo's birthday in the Summer?

= To Torren
So, air travel in the human world is new to you?

OOC: please don't double-quote. I already had the tab open. if I don't answer right away it's because I'm not ready to answer it and my answer would be lame and maybe even cranky. That might not be out of character for Alguna, but Torren is a shy but polite guy

Alguna: Well, they're some of my only friends, so of course I'll be finding some interesting gifts for them. Probably some weird rare treasures I found underwater, although now that I've been on land maybe I'll get something you can't find underwater. Something Paige can use on her silly fashion designs, something Hugo can wear or use.

Torren: Well yeah, I already said that before. Sadly it appears I might be getting what the humans call "vertigo".  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:48 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Misty*

= To Zarina

= To Zarina
Question 2

= To Zarina
What would Princess Clarion think of the Rainbow Ice Cream you and your boyfriend made with Blue Pixie Dust?

*Zarina here* I think she would think it's fantastic =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:18 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Zarina
Question 2

= To Zarina

User Image
= To Zarina
Do you think the Mermaid Lagoon Mermaids would also like the Rainbow Ice Cream you and your boyfriend made with Blue Pixie Dust?

User Image
User Image
User Image
= To Ariel and her sisters
When you visit Richard & Athena from the Future, do you hope that Richard will grant you 7 Mermaids human legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:55 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren
Question 2

Torren: I was pretty nervous since I've never been in the air before, thankfully we had a good strong dragon and we weren't going to fall. I think I might've had what humans call air sickness, that's too bad because otherwise it would've been really fun. Um, as for dancing, well, usually when I'm with Kendall I'm trying not to faint because she's uh, so pretty and nice and it's overwhelming. Maybe I should practice dancing by myself so I'm better when I do dance with someone that distracting.

= To Alguna

= To Torren

OOC: please don't double-quote. I already had the tab open. if I don't answer right away it's because I'm not ready to answer it and my answer would be lame and maybe even cranky. That might not be out of character for Alguna, but Torren is a shy but polite guy

Alguna: Well, they're some of my only friends, so of course I'll be finding some interesting gifts for them. Probably some weird rare treasures I found underwater, although now that I've been on land maybe I'll get something you can't find underwater. Something Paige can use on her silly fashion designs, something Hugo can wear or use.

Torren: Well yeah, I already said that before. Sadly it appears I might be getting what the humans call "vertigo".

= To Hugo & Paige
When your 19th Birthday arrives, do you wonder what the party in the human world would be like?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:08 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren
Question 2

= To Alguna

= To Torren

= To Hugo & Paige
When your 19th Birthday arrives, do you wonder what the party in the human world would be like?

Paige: well, I've already seen a human wedding, I'm sure a birthday party isn't quite as fancy as that but I heard there are usually cake and gifts so I have some idea. I wish we could have that kind of cake underwater, but that doesn't work. Before, we celebrated our birthdays with a nice lobster bake though and that's always fun. Um, not sentient talking lobsters though, those are friends, not food.

Hugo: If it's anything like the other parties I've seen, it should be very exciting, I hope there's lots of music. We can't really play piano music underwater. But merfolk music underwater is always my favorite part of any undersea party.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:18 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Torren
Question 2

= To Alguna

= To Torren

= To Hugo & Paige

Paige: well, I've already seen a human wedding, I'm sure a birthday party isn't quite as fancy as that but I heard there are usually cake and gifts so I have some idea. I wish we could have that kind of cake underwater, but that doesn't work. Before, we celebrated our birthdays with a nice lobster bake though and that's always fun. Um, not sentient talking lobsters though, those are friends, not food.

Hugo: If it's anything like the other parties I've seen, it should be very exciting, I hope there's lots of music. We can't really play piano music underwater. But merfolk music underwater is always my favorite part of any undersea party.

= To Folami
Did you other merchants under the sea in your travels?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= To Alguna

= To Torren

= To Hugo & Paige

= To Folami
Did you *meet other merchants under the sea in your travels?

OOC: please don't do multiple quotes in the same post unless you're adding something to it in the future, and sometimes I forget to check but please don't do that twice in the same day, feel free to edit and add a second question if I don't answer for two days though (edited out the cranky rant like I mentioned though. Not your fault when I'm cranky)

Folami: Of course, where I come from, we have underwater bazaars, similar to human street markets. Some of them are more trustworthy than others; a few are friends of mine, while others... they'd try to sell you their grandpa's hair and claim it was the locks of Poseidon himself.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Zarina
Question 2

= To Zarina

User Image
= To Zarina
Do you think the Mermaid Lagoon Mermaids would also like the Rainbow Ice Cream you and your boyfriend made with Blue Pixie Dust?

User Image
User Image
User Image
= To Ariel and her sisters
When you visit Richard & Athena from the Future, do you hope that Richard will grant you 7 Mermaids human legs?

*Ariel and sisters* yes we sure hope he grants us human legs =)
OOC: good morning ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:59 am
Queentintin

= to Prince Olly:
do you hope to meet a cute mermaid some day? and grant her human legs and feet?

User Image
*Prince Olly's Voice* Of course I do.

= To Elsa
What do you and Grant like about Paris on your Honeymoon after 2 days?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Prince Olly:

User Image

= To Elsa

Queentintin

*Elsa here*
I loved everything we saw, the Museums, the Castles, the visit to the Eiffel tower, and mostly just being alone with him =)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:46 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Prince Olly:

User Image

= To Elsa

Queentintin

*Elsa here*
I loved everything we saw, the Museums, the Castles, the visit to the Eiffel tower, and mostly just being alone with him =)

= To Elsa
Sounds like Prince Grant has so many plans for Arendelle such a new monuments next to a statue of your parents, buildings, libraries, and more.
Question 1
Do you hope to see a show in Paris with Grant, Elsa?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:58 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to Prince Olly:

User Image

= To Elsa

Queentintin

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
Sounds like Prince Grant has so many plans for Arendelle such a new monuments next to a statue of your parents, buildings, libraries, and more.
Question 1
Do you hope to see a show in Paris with Grant, Elsa?

*Elsa here* oh he does, yes, those are wonderful ideas =)
Yes I do =) that will be fun ^^  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games