Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:25 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 1
Do you hope to go on a Festival date with Kendall one day, Torren?
Question 2
Do you, Alguna, Paige & Hugo sometimes visit Atlantica under the sea?

Torren: "Yeah, a festival date sounds very exciting! Hopefully there will be music and dancing, it would be lovely to dance with Kendall, she's amazing at dancing as well as singing."

Alguna: "Yeah, it's a lot more peaceful back home in my cave. Still like to visit the town to sell my seafood to people and make money and like, help them I guess."

Paige: "Oh yes, honestly I like being able to switch between mermaid and human form, makes life more exciting. Plus, I've designed some outfits on land that would totally work underwater and I wanted to share them with my friends and siblings."

Hugo: "Sometimes, I mean, I actually prefer it on land, life is a little easier but also more complex. And Tauriel is here, of course."

= To Alguna
What kind of human male do you hope to meet one day?
Question 2
Where did you live before moving to an underwater cave as your home?
Question 3
Did you have any childhood friends growing up under the sea when you were a young merman before moving out of your parents' home?

"That's like, too many questions. Obviously I want to find someone who's my friend and like, likes me back and is a kind guy.
Also I lived with my parents until I was about fourteen but even though they cared about me it was annoying and we argued too much about stupid stuff so I decided to move out and it's much better now when we only visit each other occasionally.
My only friends are my second cousin Norine, and the twins Paige and Hugo. They weren't around all the time but they made sure to visit once a week, they're like the siblings I never had, which is nice I guess."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:06 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 1
Question 2

Torren: "Yeah, a festival date sounds very exciting! Hopefully there will be music and dancing, it would be lovely to dance with Kendall, she's amazing at dancing as well as singing."

Alguna: "Yeah, it's a lot more peaceful back home in my cave. Still like to visit the town to sell my seafood to people and make money and like, help them I guess."

Paige: "Oh yes, honestly I like being able to switch between mermaid and human form, makes life more exciting. Plus, I've designed some outfits on land that would totally work underwater and I wanted to share them with my friends and siblings."

Hugo: "Sometimes, I mean, I actually prefer it on land, life is a little easier but also more complex. And Tauriel is here, of course."

= To Alguna
Question 2
Question 3
Did you have any childhood friends growing up under the sea when you were a young merman before moving out of your parents' home?

"That's like, too many questions. Obviously I want to find someone who's my friend and like, likes me back and is a kind guy.
Also I lived with my parents until I was about fourteen but even though they cared about me it was annoying and we argued too much about stupid stuff so I decided to move out and it's much better now when we only visit each other occasionally.
My only friends are my second cousin Norine, and the twins Paige and Hugo. They weren't around all the time but they made sure to visit once a week, they're like the siblings I never had, which is nice I guess."

= To Torren
What music do you and Kendall like to dance to?
Question 2
When you visit a fair with Kendall, what plush animal prize do you think she'll like, Torren?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 1
Question 2

= To Alguna
Question 2
Question 3

= To Torren
Question 2
When you visit a fair with Kendall, what plush animal prize do you think she'll like, Torren?

Torren: Oh, I'm really not picky, any music that she likes. Usually it's lively and lovely music. I like merfolk music and human folk music a lot, but some of that pop dance music she likes is fun too. Also, a fair sounds really fun! Hmm, as for animal prizes, I don't know. I know she likes dolphins, and probably cats and dogs... is there an animal she wouldn't like? Maybe a shark wouldn't be the best choice, haha. I'd get something extra cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:42 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Alguna
Question 2
Question 3

= To Torren
Question 2

Torren: Oh, I'm really not picky, any music that she likes. Usually it's lively and lovely music. I like merfolk music and human folk music a lot, but some of that pop dance music she likes is fun too. Also, a fair sounds really fun! Hmm, as for animal prizes, I don't know. I know she likes dolphins, and probably cats and dogs... is there an animal she wouldn't like? Maybe a shark wouldn't be the best choice, haha. I'd get something extra cute.

= To Torren
Maybe a Dolphin plush is a good idea, so it would remind her of her dolphin friend back home, Torren?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Alguna
Question 2
Question 3

= To Torren
Question 2

= To Torren
Maybe a Dolphin plush is a good idea, so it would remind her of her dolphin friend back home, Torren?

Torren: Well yes, that's why I thought of dolphins first, as long as they have those I would totally get one. If they don't have dolphins though, I would totally get a kitten... well, kittens are my favorite land animals anyway. Well, as long as she's happy with the gift, whether she wins the prize or I do. Uh, I'm not sure how good I am at carnival games, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:50 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 2

= To Torren

Torren: Well yes, that's why I thought of dolphins first, as long as they have those I would totally get one. If they don't have dolphins though, I would totally get a kitten... well, kittens are my favorite land animals anyway. Well, as long as she's happy with the gift, whether she wins the prize or I do. Uh, I'm not sure how good I am at carnival games, haha.

= To Torren
I'm sure she'll love what you give her, Torren.
Question 1
When Kendall gets a new mermaid look, do you think she'll look fantastic?
User Image
Question 2
Would you like to hear Kendall sing at a festival one day?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:05 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

= To Torren
Question 2

= To Torren

= To Torren
I'm sure she'll love what you give her, Torren.
Question 1
When Kendall gets a new mermaid look, do you think she'll look fantastic?
User Image
Question 2
Would you like to hear Kendall sing at a festival one day?

Torren says absolutely yes to both, and bord says "plez no more questions".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:31 am
Queentintin

= To Athena, Ursula, Morgana, Eilonwy
What are your plans for the Spring Easter Festival?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:35 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Athena here* to have lots of fun with my Prince and dance the night away ^^
*Ursula and Morgana* ohh dress up for the part, and have fun with our beloveds hehe , eat, play , dance, sing too perhaps =)

*Eilonwy here* ohh to go on a wonderful date with Triton, the possibilities 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:36 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Ursula and Morgana* ohh dress up for the part, and have fun with our beloveds hehe , eat, play , dance, sing too perhaps =)

*Eilonwy here* ohh to go on a wonderful date with Triton, the possibilities 4laugh

= To Ruby, Weiss, Nora, Yang
Any plans with your boyfriends when the Easter Festival arrives?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:40 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Weiss here* speaking for all of us, we hope to take part, I'm sure my Prince will ask me, if they don't we'll be sure to ask ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:32 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Weiss here* speaking for all of us, we hope to take part, I'm sure my Prince will ask me, if they don't we'll be sure to ask ^^

= To Peach, Daisy, Rosalina
What are your plans with your boyfriends during the spring festival? What fun games would you like to play?

= To Anya, Aurora, Snow White
What would you like to see at the Easter Festival?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

What are your plans with your boyfriends during the spring festival? What fun games would you like to play?

* Peach here* I wouldn't mind seeing and participating in a fun obstacle course, meant for the event! Riku and I could together, and then after wards go for a romantic swan ride, heart

*Rosalina here* and some fun Dunk tanks hehe with some cute guys , *looks for Terra
wink

*Daisy here*
I want there to be a cute barn dance 4laugh

*Anya, Aurora, Snow White*
*Anya here, I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of French style game heart
loved Paris heart

*Aurora here* I just want to dance with my cute Tanin 4laugh and sing for him wink
he makes me want to sing biggrin , maybe a karoeke biggrin

*Snow White* something fun, a sack race perhaps? a jousting game, yes would love to see some knights fighting, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:43 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

* Peach here* I wouldn't mind seeing and participating in a fun obstacle course, meant for the event! Riku and I could together, and then after wards go for a romantic swan ride, heart

*Rosalina here* and some fun Dunk tanks hehe with some cute guys , *looks for Terra
wink

*Daisy here*
I want there to be a cute barn dance 4laugh

*Anya, Aurora, Snow White*
*Anya here, I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of French style game heart
loved Paris heart

*Aurora here* I just want to dance with my cute Tanin 4laugh and sing for him wink
he makes me want to sing biggrin , maybe a karoeke biggrin

*Snow White* something fun, a sack race perhaps? a jousting game, yes would love to see some knights fighting, 3nodding

= To Bayou, Pauline, Shokora
What do you and your sweethearts have in mind for the Spring Festival?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:31 pm
User Image
Noah
Prince of Edin
"Hi there ! , new around here? wink , you're cute!"

to Toad=
are you looking for a boy with pink hair , perhaps? =)
CrystBalfast

General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games