Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:05 am
= To Aqua
"What would your transformation from a mermaid to a human by a human's magic be like, Aqua?"

Aqua the Wayfinder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:31 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Aqua
"What would your transformation from a mermaid to a human by a human's magic be like, Aqua?"

Aqua the Wayfinder

I believe I already answered this question, but as I've said before, like a dream smile
That sort of magic doesn't come easy.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:40 am
= To Aqua
"Do you hope to have your first bath in the human world as a human girl, Aqua?"

Aqua the Wayfinder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:38 pm
Here's a question for Merman Sora:

= To Sora
"Sora, what was your 15th birthday like in the mermaid village?"

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PEY0-KUN

Pure-hearted Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:51 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Here's a question for Merman Sora:

= To Sora
"Sora, what was your 15th birthday like in the mermaid village?"

PEY0-KUN

It was cool! We played lots of games, sea horse races, spear throwing, hide and seek, we even played dares and spin the shell. Me and Ven invited the gang and we performed and people who wanted to, even came to dance. and then we ate ALOT. Not to brag or anything but mom makes the best food đŸ˜Œ  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:56 pm
= To Sora
"Sora, excited to see the open waters and beyond that?"

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PEY0-KUN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:43 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Sora
"Sora, excited to see the open waters and beyond that?"

PEY0-KUN

Sora: Yeah, totally! One day, I'm gonna learn what's out there. And then I'm gonna take mom to know all the other seas.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:04 pm
= To Sora
"Sora, if you were turned human by a human's magic, how would your new human legs and feet feel?"

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PEY0-KUN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:17 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Sora
"Sora, if you were turned human by a human's magic, how would your new human legs and feet feel?"

PEY0-KUN

I dunno. *He puts his hands behind his head* smile
Never thought of it before. I didn't know humans use magic too.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:40 pm
= To Sora
"Sora, care to tell me about your sister Olette & what she's like?"

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PEY0-KUN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:10 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Sora
"Sora, care to tell me about your sister Olette & what she's like?"

PEY0-KUN

Sora:
Olette? Well.. she's cool, I guess. But sometimes we wind up arguing over stupid stuff. But we always laugh about it later. Eh... but you know what? I always let her win. Don't tell her I told you. It's just.. I don't like seeing her moping around. No, seriously. Don't tell her. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:49 am
= To Sora
"Wouldn't dream of it. Sora, care to tell me about your mother Stella & what she's like?"

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PEY0-KUN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:01 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Sora
"Wouldn't dream of it. Sora, care to tell me about your mother Stella & what she's like?"

PEY0-KUN

My mom's really nice... Most of the time. She likes to talk to us alot and well, shes a good listener. Ever meet anyone who just always knows what to say? That's her. She can be kinda strict too, though. But I guess in the end all parents have that, right? I think she's pretty strong for raising the five of us all on her own. She's got alot of patience. Maybe she had help when we were younger but, still.. she lets us do things other parents probably wouldn't, like go exploring beyond the reef. But only if she can take us there. Oh... she's a really loving person. At least I think that's what it is. It's like.. she's always there for everyone. She really doesn't have a favorite or anything like that. She lets us know it by either telling us or showing it. She's affectionate and it leaves you with this warm feeling inside. Like, it'll just cheer you up and let you know you're not alone and that you'll be just fine.

But you know what? I'm not the only one who's felt it. she's helped a lot of people out before. She's just like.. a sea angel  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:13 am
= To Sora
"Sora, care to tell me about your cousins, Kairi, Namine and Xion & what they're like?"

PEY0-KUN

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PEY0-KUN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:09 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Sora
"Sora, care to tell me about your cousins, Kairi, Namine and Xion & what they're like?"

PEY0-KUN

Well to be honest their alot alike in almost everything surprised
Kairi is the friendly of the three and she's got something that everyone seems to like.. she's really easy to talk to and she's alot of fun.

Naminé, she's a bit quieter, shes into art, but if you talk to her, you'll find out she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, aside from mom.

Xion is a bit more rebellious, and shes always looking to get to the bottom of mysterious things. Kairi supports her alot and they always wind up dragging NaminĂ© along in their own adventures. I cover for them whenever they're in some kind of trouble. *He rubs the back of his neck* it's nothing too bad, really. I mean.. they're my family, and they're girls, you know? I mean... I dunno. It gets kinda hard to know what they're thinking, *chuckles* or why.. but its complicated, so I'm just gonna say, they're just being girls. *Shrugs* đŸ˜…  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games