Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops
[Plotting Bar] Where Characters Go to Live!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Okay so basically this little number is a one-stop-shop for all of your plot fulfilling needs. Submit your form here for everyone's viewing pleasure and consideration!

Since this is not the adoptables thread, you will need to edit your post as your precious children are picked up. Hurray!

Characters for all!

Note: due to QC some plots may be slightly altered although we will endeavor to avoid it where possible. That said, PG-13 is your friend.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:10 pm

Who are they? What are they???

[center][size=18][b][color=purple]I Have Needs![/b][/color][/size][/center]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Self-explanatory, hopefully.
[b]Tie In:[/b] What character or characters will this lovely bundle of joy be tied to, if any?
[b]Plot outline:[/b] What you would like from this character, if anything! Important stuff that should be incorporated into a profile later on!
[b]Other:[/b] Anything else not specifically listed in this form but necessary or helpful to fulfilling this dream plot!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Annnnd... go!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:52 pm
I Have Needs!

Character Name: Petrion
Tie In: Petrion is Niobet's (currently) only son. Though he's spent time in the creche on and off both at Western and High Reaches, she never completely backed away and keeps an eye on him, even if he's given quite a lot of freedom to do as he will.
Plot outline: I have no specific plot desire for Petrion. I'd just like him to live. He would be expected to be a Candidate now. He would also be encouraged, rather than discouraged, to go on any potential swaps, since Niobet and Aedeth are originally from the Western continent. No reason not to be anywhere a dragon might find you.
Other: If you want to have fun being scolded by a very temperamental dragon, that's a help too. smile  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:02 pm
I Have Needs!

Character Name: Taikal
Tie In: Husband of Master Healer Veena at Western Weyr
Plot outline: Not particularly super plot-y. Taikal is a trader who woo'd Veena roughly 30-ish turns ago (so he'd be in his mid-to-late 60s or early 70s. He doesn't live at Western Weyr, but he is by often enough to 1) bring goods and 2) see his wife that they're not strangers. This arrangement was in place even before she came to the Weyr from their home because he travelled and she stayed at home with the kids + practicing her craft.
Other: Taikal and Veena had 3 children - Veikel (played by houllow) and Taiena of blue Khandjith (played by me) still live, while their youngest, Nikal, passed to Threadfall.

-----

I Have Needs!

Character Name: Up to player
Tie In: A traveling companion/apprentice for Shalaera!
Plot outline: Shalaera is my infamous Firelizard Breeder who often shows up at Western Weyr during hatchings to do betting, but she...needs a life...outside of 12 Firelizards buzzing about her head when she's not at the Weyr. Does not have to be romantic (and frankly, is very unlikely to be unless very much desired?).
Other: An excuse to dump 28109 Firelizards on a single character!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:22 pm
I Have Needs!

Character Name: some combination of Nuarok and Koruimia
Tie In: Brother to Nuamia
Plot outline: 30 something older brother who is a rider (any color) at Western Weyr. Got the dubious pleasure of getting Nuamia and her twin out of trouble a lot. Has 4 other brothers, three of whom are also riders.
Other: Twin is played by Symmetry and youngest brother is played by Cheri  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas