Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
I think I found a positive for the mass shutdowns...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:05 am
Literally all of my local churches have been posting sermons and Bible studies on Youtube. Most didn't even bother with Youtube prior to the Covid lockdowns. I really hope they keep it up on Youtube when things go back to normal because my schedule doesn't allow me to go to church right now. Plus with it being on Youtube I can watch all of my local churches without having to pick one and miss out on the rest. sweatdrop I can also watch and rewatch to be sure I understand something or to take more notes. Turns out I'm a huge fan of virtual church. I still plan on going to churches in person once my schedule allows it though but virtual church has a lot of benefits. heart

Anyone else enjoying virtual church on Youtube or Facebook Live?  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:38 pm
My preacher has been uploading sermons to the church website. I think it's an excellent way to reach nonbelievers as well. By no means can virtual videos replace real life fellowship, but they could help as a gateway for those who are curious.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces