Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[Log-Spring] Kas x Middy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 pm
User Image Darkness Comes Quickly made his way to the pack border he was patrolling the border looking for danger and anything of interest. He tended to watch and listen, he never spoke much perhaps a flaw to some or a boon to others, depending on how you preferred to look at things. He loved the bluestone mountains, his heart had longed to return to the mountains since he was a young pup. It had taken him a long time to make his way back here and to find a pack he could join in the territory he loved so much. Now he just needed to find a mate to share his life with.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:49 pm
User Image She had sent word via crow to the northern packlands. She needed an update from her father, but for now, she would need to speak with the Hornfels leadership. She had heard through the grapevine her brother, Sunset, had traveled this way, and she intended to find him.

How dare he leave the pack to go off galivanting?? Who did he think he was!

Shade growled inwardly as her nose hit the ground, trying to catch her brother’s scent. There was something there, she wasn’t sure what, but she wanted to follow it. Maybe it was Sunset’s. If it was…oh, she would give him a piece of her mind.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:00 pm
Darkness made his way along the border until he saw a female that he didn't know by sight nor did he know her by smell, which was not so strange since he was still new to the pack and didn't know everyone yet. So he held his position and waited for her to come to him and for that matter notice him at all. Which didn't always happen considering he didn't make much noise in general. It mattered little he was content with the way he was and did not intend to change who he was to make other wolves happy. He could only hope someday he would find a female who didn't mind his quiet nature and be willing to become his mate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:09 pm
The one thing Melodic Shade noticed was the scent getting stronger. Another thing was it was most certainly not her brother. She sighed, aggravated but her sibling’s disappearance, she continued to follow until she had found the bearer.

Her two colored gaze glanced at the dark wolf. “You are not Sunset.” She said with a matter of fact tone, huffing. She knew this, yet the words were still uttered from her mouth. “Who are you? Are you of the Hornfels pack?” Melodi asked the stranger, looking him over. “I haven’t seen you in the Dawnstar territory, and you don’t appear to be as rugged as rogue wolves I have seen wandering.”  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:12 pm
Darkness cocked his eyebrow "No, I am Darkness Comes Quickly." he said simply. He nodded then to her question as to if he was a member of the pack. "I am new." He said simply and he had not thought to go visit the allied pack of Dawnstar. He shrugged at her remark about him not looking like a rouge since he had spent the winter as a pack wolf, not a rouge wolf so that much was true. "Patrol." He said as way of explaining what he was doing now and then he waited for her to tell him what she was doing here and perhaps how he could help her if she could gather that without him having to spell everything out for her, but he wasn't holding his breath, he had yet to meet a female or male for that matter that understood him without any words.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:15 pm
“Darkness Comes Quickly. That it sure does.” Melodic Shade mused the name. “I can’t say I know too much of the pack here. My dad knows more, he’s visited in the past. He has told us stories of the wolves of Hornfels, and how an alliance was struck up.”

It was a shame Melodi hadn’t visited until now, under these circumstances. “I’m looking for my brother. His name is Sunset. He supposedly headed this way a while ago, and I’m just trying to catch his scent. He’s a dark wolf, kind of gray in the neck, with a white tail. You haven’t seen him wander by chance…have you?”

The shewolf smacked her head. “Oh. Sorry. My name is Melodic Shade. Though, most just call me Melodi.”  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:19 pm
Darkness listened to the female and then he shook his head he had not seen her brother, but that did not mean another pack member had not seen her brother and therefore had information for her as to where he might have gone. So he gestured for her to follow him so they could head into the pack grounds where she could question other pack members in her search for her brother. Darkness still cared for his family even though they lived far away, they still lived in his heart and he knew if he received word one was gone he would search the world to find them. "Do you know why he is gone?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:27 pm
Melodi followed willingly. She stayed a few steps behind the other, not exactly sure where she was going in the packlands.

“He’s a boy.” The female stated as if it were the obvious answer. “Er…Sorry,” Of course, Darkness was also a male. So her reasoning would be biased. “He just left. I don’t think he wanted the responsibility of being an alpha, or alpha in training. I don’t know. I mean, how can he just UP AND LEAVE!” Her fur bristled on her neck as she spoke.

Melodi sighed. “Sorry. If times were better things wouldn’t be this frantic but….” She shook her head. “Here I go rattling about.” She apologized to the male. “You’re new to this pack? What brought you here?”  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:31 pm
Darkness looked back at Melodi as she said that boys just wandered off, not that he could really argue with her, he had left his own family because his called had called him back to the faint memory of the bluestone mountains where his family had once lived when he was very young. He had chosen to journey back here and seek a pack to join and a home to live in. His family traveled as rouges across different parts of Kells. "It is alright." He said, then he considered her question and he sighed "I wanted a different life than the rest of my family, I know it is not what you wish to hear but perhaps your brother did as well, and chasing him is a fruitless effort."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:48 pm
A different life? Melodi couldn’t picture herself with a different life or living elsewhere. “Where is it you are from? I’ve only known the Bluestone Mountains. Dad speaks sometimes of the Forest, where the pack originated from, but that was many many moons ago, before I was born and probably before he was born too.” Melodic explained.

“He just can’t turn his back on family. That’s not what families do.” She said indignantly. “But maybe you’re right. I’m sure he will return home once he is ready.” She shook her head. She would need to continue to step up as a leader role. Then, when Two Tone returned she could go back to being just one of the pack.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:55 pm
Darkness nodded and then said "I was born in these mountains, but my family are rouges and did not stay longer than they desired before leaving the mountains to seek different lands in the world. " He paused and then said "I have traveled forest, shore, swamps, deserts rivers, but my heart called for the mountains, so I left my family to seek what I wanted." It was an epic speech for him and it didn't happen often. He shook his head and then said "It is not turning your back on your family to seek a life of your own that speaks to your heart, perhaps being alpha is not his path, is being alpha your path Melodi?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:24 pm
“If you only knew the times my pack was going in, you would understand.” The alpha’s daughter shook her head. “Alpha is not my calling, but it is what I must aim for for the time being.” She explained. A low sigh escaped her maw. “Hopefully some members of your pack have some answers I am looking for.” If Darkness didn’t, maybe someone else did.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:30 pm
Darkness nodded his understanding Melodi needed her brother and he needed to step up or someone else in the pack needed to step up and take care of the position of alpha. "I wish you luck." He said softly as he followed her as she questioned members of the pack.

(804 words)  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:37 pm
(Fin)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items