Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Sermons
The Sovereignty of God

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:50 am
‘I Will Accomplish All My Purpose’
Resource by John Piper

One of the most foundational of all the thirty-year theological trademarks of Bethlehem is the priceless truth of the sovereignty of God. Let’s go right to our text, lest even from the beginning we import something here that does not come from the word of God. This matter is far too serious, and touches on so many painful realities, that we dare not trust ourselves here to come up with truth without being told by God himself.

In Isaiah 46:9, God says “I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.” So the issue in this text is the uniqueness of God among all the beings of the universe. He is in a class by himself. No one is like him. The issue is what it means to be God. When something is happening, or something is being said or thought, and God responds, “I am God!” (which is what he does in verse 9), the point is: You’re acting like you don’t know what it means for me to be God.

Read more: link
Video and audio of the sermon is also available should you prefer that to reading.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:06 pm
That is 100% correct. Also in the Bible it says about the anti-christ. He will pretend to be God and will have knowledge, wisdom and even stop wars. This will make many people believe he's God but he is not. Like pastor Jose Luis de Jesús miranda said that he's Jesús and anti-christ. Made lies and made people follow him watching the video made me sick. Luckily he's deceased. God will arrive from the sky with a very bright light powerful than the sun but will not hurt our eyes.  

Sa1va

Sermons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff