Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1303: Za'saad Zabirith Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:28 am
{Za'saad Zabirith's home}

Bedroom:
                                  Small room with the bare necessities - lighted by a floor lamp because it doesn't need installation.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bedroom:
                                  Used for meditation. Got his Draemoor glaive hanging horizontally on the middle of a wall

Bathrooms:
                                  Just the one, small and compact.

Living Room:
                                  Bare necessities, more or less just another floorlamp or two, and a tiny table set pushed into a corner. Has a small desk at the other end of the room for whenever he starts stacking up on paper-junk that needs filing. Also have a stack of boardgames on the floor somewhere

Kitchen:
                                  The kitchen itself is small and functional. Za'saad pretty much only bought himself a camping set and called it a day of needed tools. There's a few spoons, forks, and knives - a single spatula... and that's about it. There's still things to learn.

Garage:
                                  Cars still baffle him, he has no use for this

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:39 am
User Image

User Image

Stefan approached Za'saad's door with a large wicker basket filled with goodies he'd prepared earlier. It was only mid afternoon but Stefan decided that he needed to make a larger meal for Za'saad partially because he...cared very deeply for the other man but also because he was still working on helping the man put on a bit more weight. The man was still deathly thin but he has been getting better...kind of. He only really seemed to eat better foods whenever Stefan made it, otherwise it just seemed like that man only ate oatmeal! Nonetheless Stefan smiled a bit as he remembered the magnets that he had received from the other man as well as all the other gifts he had gotten for the last two weeks. It was all so sweet from cute little 'coupons' to keychains, candy, and so many other things! It was all just so charming, heck he was even wearing the fuzzy socks Za'saad had given him! In return for all the gifts Stefan had been leaving food at Z's doorstep in much a similar way that Z had been doing for him. Though this time Stefan wanted to sit down and spend some more time with the other man...and give the man his own special 'redeemable coupon' so to speak. Finally Stefan arrived at the others door and smiled a bit as he knocked on the front door as he usually did, though Za'saad would find a smiling Stefan this time instead of a just an steaming basket of food.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: Something warm!
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8
            tab tab Day: December 17th

The dance and prance Stefan and he had been participating in, had gotten quite interesting. Za'saad would leave gifts and clues at Stefan's doorstep, and in turn Stefan began to make sure Za'saad ate a proper hearty meal pretty much every night since the ginger had caught onto the pirate's antics. Hearing the bell ring, Za'saad was already certain it was Stefan, but despite his ability to teleport, Stefan had expertly evaded him the other days, and thus Z just calmly went to open the door. However, he was met with the gentle face of his prospect and surprise was visible on his face. "Good afternoon…" he said, clearly not sure what to say before he just quickly stepped out of the way to let Stefan in. "Such a pleasant surprise; please come inside and step out of the cold." This was going to be a first for him, usually Za’saad was the one to move his location for others, so having someone at his place actually kind of put him in a dumbstruck state… What was he supposed to do?

Let me help you with that. He offered; a snap of his finger and twirl of his hand relieving Stefan from the burden of carrying everything. The corner of his lips twitched into a crooked smirk while he helped the man out of his outerwear, taking his coat to hang in the hallway before gesturing towards the open living-room-kitchen area. Anything Stefan didn’t take back from Za’saad’s spell was carried by magic to be placed on the kitchen counter. Za’saad hadn’t gotten confirmation that Stefan gave him this food, but Za’saad took his chance to spend some time with the man by literally stealing his things to form him inside. It was only when Za’saad entered the mostly empty room, that he realized he probably didn’t have the appropriate tools to be a good host. On the kitchen table, a bag of rolled oats stood ready to be cooked in the casserole next to them on the stove, and further into the living room, a desk stood with a bunch of presents on it. It was another twirl of his hand, that Z used a blanket from the bedroom to cover them up. At least they had all been wrapped, but he wanted to limit Stefan’s curiosity as much as possible. So, how’s your riddle going? 17 letters in, things should slowly be making a bit of sense now. he teased as he walked up to Stefan with a smile. I’m afraid I don’t have much to offer but water or beer; so would you like a glass of either? Honestly, he didn’t own any glasses, but he had some plastic cups - not to mention he had no plates or proper silverware. He was kind of dreading it when Stefan would realise this.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:09 am
User Image

User Image

Stefan let out a small laugh when the other appeared to be surprised to find him standing on his doorstep bearing the gifts that he had left behind as of late. He looked kind of adorable with that surprised look if Stefan were being honest. Once invited inside Stefan gave a wide grin to his special friend "Well thank ya kindly!" he commented before allowing Za'saad to take the gifts as well as using his magic to help the ginger out of his jacket and hand knitted scarf "Hope ya don't mind me dropping in unannounced, I just got tired of having ta sprint away as soon as I knocked!" he let out a small laugh before rubbing the back of his neck a bit "...Well that and I did want ta see you again too..." he explained with a nervous laugh as he felt his stomach twist a little. One hand was resting in his pocket, feeling the piece of laminated paper resting in his pocket. Thankfully Za'saad distracted him with a question regarding his little riddle "Heh well I think I'm finally getting it together...though I can't wait to be able to read the message entirely!" he stated with a wide grin.

He then chuckled and shook his head a little bit
"I don't drink really, just water is fine...though...before we dig in..." he commented, using one hand to grab Z's "I um...I...well...I remember....ya really uh...enjoyed sleeping over...in my bed...and well...Za'saad I just wanted...to....here..." he had an entire sweet speech ready but it ended up turning to mush in his brain so instead he simply pulled out a cute little laminated piece of paper. It had some cute little drawings of what seemed to be Z and Stefan on both sides of the ticket, a little bed in the center and some sheep jumping over the bed with the words "Cuddle Pass: Good for up to 3 uses" "I....I thought that...maybe...if you wanted to...ya know...sleep together in the same bed....that we could...ya know...do that?" he stated, his face bright red as he was greatly embarrassed by the entire thing.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:11 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab Day: December 17th

"Ah, what a shame. I shall drink one on your behalf then." Za’saad said cheerfully, looking quite content with the idea of two beers this evening. But before he could even fully turn to scrounge his empty cupboards for a cup or glass or anything that could hold water, Stefan's soft yet shaky voice stopped him and a stronger hand wrapped around his own slim fingers. Za’saad turned back, looking from the hand and up to the face now beet-red and stuttering. He didn't interrupt Stefan even once, just watching him in frozen silence. It was clear that this had been semi planned, but what had been intended to be said was lost in the void of Stefan’s embarrassment. Not that Z had time to notice once he realized what Stefan was saying.

His brain was in full-on shutdown mode, every executive function needing a reboot while the limited brain cells tried to process the offer. He looked at the coupon, then up at Stefan, and back to the coupon. Back and forth a couple of times before he gently retrieved it, soon shining twice as brightly as before. "Is that so? What a blessed day; fate and destiny shines on my soul indeed!" Still, Za’saad dropped his usual tease to lean in, wrapping his arm around Stefan’s shoulders and hugged him. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

When he leaned back, the coupon pinched between two fingers, he gently brushed those lovely ginger locks out of Stefan’s face to get a better look at him. "I'd like to cash this in." He then said without missing a beat, looking more smug than ever as he held the coupon up in front of Stefan with a teasing little wave.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:22 pm
User Image

User Image

As Stefan proceeded to give the second part of his gift he was frustrated at himself for completely losing the speech that he had planned. He had rehearsed it to himself the entire walk to Z's place! Oh well what's done is done and at least he got his point across to the other man, although he felt extremely worried when there was no immediate response from his companion. Had he said something wrong? Did Stefan misunderstand the situation? Well thankfully that didn't seem to be the case because soon Za'saad gave him a brilliant looking smile and a hug, thanking him for the present. This caused Stefan to beam at his friend and squished him with a big hug "Aww gee I'm glad ya like it! I was a lil worried that you may not care for it!" of course however it seemed that Z really wanted to redeem it right away which caused his cheeks to turn pink once more as he gave a small smile "Already? It's only got 3 uses, remember that" he gave a small chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck as he stared at his adorable friend. Why was his heart hammering in his chest so much? That familiar, teasing look just seemed to have such an effect on Stefan that he couldn't quite understand. But it was a pleasant feeling though so he wasn't complaining.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:07 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ③ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑦
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab Day: December 19th

What a lovely morning.

Like previous awakenings, Za’saad started his day by taking a deep breath - a familiar scent filling his senses and a happy smile spread on his lips. Unlike previous nights, this was agreed upon in advance and Za’saad savoured every moment as he nuzzled in closer to his ginger companion. He nuzzled in close to the chest that had pillowed him all night, as if to steal Stefan’s warmth even though they hardly needed the extra temperature with all the clothes and blankets on them. He didn’t feel alone like this, and so he smiled to himself and savoured the moment.

It took him a little bit to get up, mostly because Stefan had a lovingly death grip on him, but also because he didn’t want to leave the ginger’s side even though he was starting to get hungry. Like other mornings, he went and prepared some oatmeal - hardly Stefan’s favourite, he knows - but he didn’t have much else in the sense of breakfast and their sleepover had been a spur of the moment thing. As he prepared everything, he also went and got the present for the day, and magic’ed it all into the bedroom where he placed it all on the floor in safe distance to the bed. Climbing back in, even wiggling in under Stefan’s arm again, Za’saad laid down to face him and gently ran his fingers over his hair.

Goodmorning Beautiful. Z spoke softly, his hand then resting on Stefan’s cheek and his thumb gently rubbing his cheek in circles. I made some oatmeal, and after we eat, maybe we could go take a walk in the lovely weather outside.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Stefan was having nothing but sweet dreams as he slept soundly, apparently loving having someone to hold onto like he was. He kept the other man held to his chest, cuddling him like a child would a favorite toy in their sleep. And of course much like a child with their toy sleeping Stefan was unwilling to let the other man go easily. However once the other broke free a soft whine escaped the sleeping Stefan, where had his cuddle mate gone? Now there was a cold, empty space in between his arms that was slowly rousing him slightly from sleep.

However just as Stefan was about to open his eyes he'd feel Z slip back into his arms once again which caused a warm smile to appear on his face as he instantly held the other man close once more, this time he wouldn't be able to slip free as easily! However hearing the other man call him beautiful got his cheeks to warm a bit as he slowly opened, his green eyes taking in the sight of the handsome man in his arms. A soft groan escaped his lips as he closed his eyes once more and pulled Z flush to his chest, resting his chin on top of Z's head
"Mmkay... but five more minutes...ya woke me up earlier by leavin..." he murmured to the other man, throwing a leg over Z's to truly lock him in place. He'd get his five extra minutes!

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: tshirt and sweatpants
            tab tab Day: December 19th

Oh did I now?Z asked with the usual teaseful tone, his smile a little smug but still relaxed into the hold he was now blissfully trapped in. He hadn’t put his patch on yet, having gotten more used to not having it on around Stefan, even if he was still a little insecure about it. Wiggling to free his arm, he reached up to start combing his fingers back through Stefan’s hair, messing up the man’s hair even further as he thought about the two of them. Here they were nose to nose---- well, nose to chest -, sharing chambers like a wed couple yet they had barely straddled the line of a partnership. Za’saad was sure this excruciatingly prolonged wait wouldn’t last much longer, he’d see to that personally, but if he started anything now he wouldn’t be able to stop with them so intertwined with each other.

You know, oatmeal is usually best warm. he said with a chuckle, still nuzzled close to Stefan’s chest, buried in his scent and warmth. An old dog can learn new tricks as they say; I’ve even added some fruits on the side and boiled water for tea or coffee. he was lucky he had more than one thing to drink from, but that was a different beast to tackle altogether. If we stay here too long I’m afraid we’ll never be able to roll out of bed. Though I wouldn’t find the day wasted should we stay.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:47 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②③яם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦②
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:00 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: sneakers, hoodie, jeans. left sleeve tugged into the shirt, bcs one-armed, also eyepatch as forever.

After leaving the Captain's Deck with Stryker and they started a walk along the beach, they talked about the city and town. She didn't believe he was practically her neighbor, after a talk about getting more beer. Having some in his fridge, he offered to prove that he, in fact, had a key to a house in Ombre.

Like he was doing a magic trick, he pulled the key from his pocket to show it clearly, then proceeded to gently insert it into the door and turn it. "Behold the truth!" Za'saad said dramatically as the lock clicked and he was able to push the door open into the warm home. As usual it was fairly neat, but empty. There were two stools to sit on and a tiny 3ft x 3ft table pushed into a corner. In a window a single, lonesome bush of forget-me-nots were in a pot, and there were a flimsy desk in another corner where his games were stacked up. Offering her to enter the home first, he closed the door behind them and took off his shoes before heading for the kitchen to find her a beer. "You're welcome to explore, I have nothing to hide." he said, gesturing to all of his lack of things. While he was at it, he did go and water the one plant that existed in the window, then got a can of beer for himself.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:03 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Stryker was fairly certain her face was stuck smiling around this man, or it could be the alcohol speaking for her. Either way, the muscles in her cheeks hurt. After her particular comment though, claiming she definitely didn't believe he was just about her neighbor, it came down to him offering to prove it, and provide beer. Like she needed more, but she'd gladly take what was offered.
As they arrived, Stryker eyed him and the key he brandished with playfully narrowed eyes. As if it was some sort of trick. As he exclaimed and unlocked the door, she snorted and laughed at his antics, not able to keep her composure now. When the door was opened and her eyes set upon the first things in sight, she felt a sudden rush of familiarity with how very...Little...There was in the home. Nodding her head at him, much like he'd done to her earlier at the bar, she entered the home first, her ears back and seeming almost cautious, a reaction beat into her, despite her inebriated state. Removing her shoes, knowing that was probably the way most people behaved in homes, she entered a little further in before pausing. Sniffing the air cautiously, she slowly relaxed as she became adjusted to the new space. Didn't seem like anything was particularly off about his home. At his offer of allowing her to explore the home, she chuckled and her ears perked back up, "I think one full turn in a circle and I'd have seen it all. It certainly resembles my home quite a bit. Very...Minimal." She rubbed the back of her neck, wanting to leave it at the notion that she just didn't like a lot of stuff, not that she was always ready to bail out of this city any given moment if she was ever discovered by those who did this to her.
Watching him curiously as he watered the singular plant in the house, she waited for him to walk away to likely grab the beer before she walked over, leaning down and sniffing the flowers gently before smiling to herself. It was cute. Righting herself and following the direction he'd gone it, she smiled at him, nodding her head, conceding to him. "So who's home are we actually in?" She joked with a wink before leaning against the counter and letting her eyes move over him slowly, really taking in his appearance now. He was a fairly attractive man, and he had a fascinating personality to match. She wanted to know what his story was. What it really was. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Playful ] [☀: Location][ Za'saad's home ][☁: I'm With][ Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ No wayyy... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: sneakers, hoodie, jeans. left sleeve tugged into the shirt, bcs one-armed, also eyepatch as forever.

After getting himself a beer, leaving her to explore - or not -, he took a sip before taking off his hoodie. His home wasn't so warm that he'd sweat with it on, but he did use it more as outerwear than anything and having it on indoors was strange to him. It also made it a little more obvious that he was missing an arm. The short, empty sleeve lied flat against his shoulder. Once he was free from the extra baggy clothing, he picked up his can of beer again, just in time for her to return and quite openly look him up and down. He barely held back the urge to straighten his back and look a little more mighty, but instead he leaned against the counter with his hip, smirking at her.

"Well, I suppose if you count the man I stole the key from..." Za'saad said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders and once more sipping his beer, never quite elaborating on that. "Or you could venture out to the front and locate a mailbox. Those apparently carries the names of those who resides on the land they guard. Convenient but strange."

As she had, Za'saad let his eye wander across her figure, from heel to ear, taking it slow and enjoying each second he got to spend memorizing her visually. "So, one quest was completed along our adventure, which quest to pick up next? Perhaps a game?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:47 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Letting a small, audible gasp leave her lips as he spoke of the man he stole the key from, she covered her mouth in mock shock as her eyes glinted with mischief. ”The poor man never had a chance.” Arching a brow in question though as he made a comment on the mail that came in the mailbox, he seemed confused by the notion. He definitely wasn’t from around here. Letting it slide as she didn’t want to pry into his life as he had graciously allowed her that same privilege. Instead of commenting on it, she leaned over towards him, noticing his eyes roaming over her, much like she had done to him. Feeling her heart stutter in her chest, she gave him a sweet smile, playing it off as she plucked his beer from him and drank from it. Trying not to be greedy, she kept herself from chugging it and set it back down, give him her most charming smile. Like she was completely innocent. But she had only moved a minuscule amount back away from him, almost as if challenging him in a game of physical chicken. Who would step out of the invades bubble first.
”A game you say? I do rather enjoy games.” She was a literal monster in human disguise, but that was something that hadn’t changed in the years since she became this. Even while training with their other experiments, she’d often engage them in a game of cards or word games to help keep their minds sharp and to keep them distracted from the crushing pain in their bodies and souls. What sort of game would he bring her to though. The stack of games wasn’t missed on her and she tried to recall if she knew any of them.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Playful ] [☀: Location][ Za'saad's home ][☁: I'm With][ Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ No wayyy... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces