Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
☁️ || Kumoito: Imperial City | Steel Sector

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:18 pm
Steel Sector

Kumoito

Barracks | Armory | Watchtower | Prison

The central base of the Tenrikishi.

[5] Guards, @ [D] Rank
[30] Guards, @ [C] Rank

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:25 pm
User Image
Peerless Academic
Rank: Civilian 磁気 | Classes: Ninjutsu | Scholar 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Wind, Earth, Fire

User ImageUser Image
“You know, you shouldn’t talk about yourself like that.” Aria pointed out. It caught the girl off guard, but Yamai was self conscious about it. So it wasn’t something the scholar needed to argue about, or discredit. The best Aria could do was help her out with her insecurities. “You’re not worse off than anyone else, Yamai. And anyone that says otherwise is just… factually incorrect. You’re doing your best each day to better yourself, and that’s all anyone should ever be doing.” Aria frowned thoughtfully. “So don’t be so hard on yourself. Okay?” The young scholar took a few steps to go back inside, but paused.

“Maybe it’ll help if you get around the town more, help out other folks.” Aria pondered as she turned back to Yamai. “Kumoito is a big place, so I’m sure there’s a lot of people that could use some help.” She groaned as she stretched her arms above her head. “And I could use some fresh air, so I’ll come along with you. Sound good?” Aria smiled before going to leave the school.

Some time later, the two of them stood within the Steel Sector of Kumo. It was bustling and busy, as people worked hard with their various tasks. “This isn’t a place I’m super familiar with, either.” Aria said to Yamai quietly. “I’ve only ever been here to pick up Hirameikirai, so these military types aren’t people I’m used to. Still, I bet they could use help with something. Just lemme know when you’re ready, Yamai.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 400/400
Stamina: 200/200
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 3
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse