Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elf Workshop

Back to Guilds

Tags: Bleach, Stat-Based, Roleplay, Elites, Anime Manga 

Reply Earth
[TRN] :: Karakura Kendo and Karate :: [Melee Techniques] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:28 pm
Karakura Kendo and Karate
User Image

Karakura Kendo and Karate is, on the outside, a seemingly normal martial arts studio. However, like most places in the town, it has a secret spiritual underworld attached to it. Students of the studio are graded and accepted into advanced courses which are always held in an underground facility lined with Seki Rock acquired from the Soul Society.

It is here that the talented martial students of Earth learn the truly destructive martial arts from a Substitute Shinigami instructor known as Kenichi Homura, a neutral party to the war of souls as he seeks to arm the spiritually aware in a similar fashion that he has been. The only rule is to leave all fights of the outside on the outside. Any fighting that goes beyond sparring will be dealt a swift hand and expulsion from the hidden academy.

::-:: Armed Combat Techniques ::-::

Quote:
Name: Agitowari ("Chin Splitting" ) – 6 Posts (600 words)
Type: Armed Combat [Offensive]
Element: -
Range: Melee
Description: The practitioner attempts to bisect an opponent from the jaw down the length of the body with a single weapon strike. It possesses a Speed = user's Movement Speed and a Power = to user's Strength+15 - Costs 2 SE

Name: Suikawari ("WatermelonSplitting" ) – 7 Posts (700 words)
Description: An attack aimed at the top of an opponent's head in an attempt to cause massive cranial damage, if not split the skull entirely. It possesses a Speed = user's Movement Speed+5 and a Power = to user's Strength+10 - Costs 2 SE

Name: Hōzan Kenbu ("Crumbling Mountain Sword Dance" ) – 8 Posts (800 words)
Type: Armed Combat [Defensive]
Range: Self Only
Description: The user of this technique begins to wildly swing their weapon at high speeds all around their body, making it really difficult for an enemy to attack them in close range. It has a Defensive Power = to the user's Defense+15; and if the user's Speed is higher than their attacker's Speed; It is increased by a further +10 in Defensive Power. : - Costs 4 SE.

Name: Ryodan ("Bisection" ) – 10 Posts (1000 words)
Description: Grasping his or her sword with both hands, the practitioner brings it down with enough force to cut an opponent in half down the middle. The speed and force of the air around the blade almost feels like an explosion. Attack Speed = user's Movement Speed, Attack Power = User's Strength +40; If the user's Strength is higher than their opponent's Strength; the opponent's Defense/Defensive Power is debuffed by -10 against this attack. - Costs 7 SE, 2 Post Cool-Down

Name: Hitotsume: Nadegiri ("First Strike: Mow Down" ) – 10 Posts (1000 words)
Description: A precision cut of extreme force and speed which can casually slice through large, multi-story high opponents protected by steel skin. This slash is so precise and swift, its victims are not even aware of it until after it has taken place. It has a Speed = User's Movement Speed+40 and a Power = User's Strength. If the user's Speed is higher than their opponent's Speed; the opponent's Defense/Defensive Power is debuffed by -10 against this attack. - Costs 7 SE, 2 Post Cool-Down

::-:: Unarmed Combat Techniques ::-::

Quote:
Name: Tessho ("Iron Palm" ) – 5 Posts (500 words)
Type: Unarmed Combat [Offensive]
Description: An open palm strike which can effortlessly shatter a Hollow's head with a single strike, or so it is rumored. It possesses a Speed = user's Movement Speed and a Power = to user's Strength+10 - Costs 1 SE

Name: Tsukiyubi ("Thrust Fingers" ) – 6 Posts (600 words)
Description: The practitioner extends the index and middle fingers of one hand in unison while they are in contact with an opponent, who is sent flying several meters away. It possesses a Speed = user's Movement Speed and a Power = to user's Strength. If the user's Strength+10 is higher than their opponent's Strength or Defense; They are blown backward and out of melee distance of the user for 1 post. - Costs 2 SE

Name: Panchira Torunēdo ("Panty-Flash Tornado" ) – 8 Posts (800 words)
Description: The practitioner performs an upside-down rotating straddle split, allowing them to deliver multiple kick attacks to a nearby opponent. Each kick moves at the user's Speed +5, but each kick only has a power of half their Strength. Only up to five [5] kicks can be executed in a single post. If all five [5] kicks are used in a single post the opponent takes a -10 Clarity towards this attack. : Applying on-hit effects on the extra "kicks" at half effectiveness :- Costs 1 SE Per Kick

Name: Kazagaruma ("Windmill" ) – 9 Posts (900 words)
Description: Throwing their body up into the air, the practitioner makes a shearing movement with their legs, allowing them to move one leg in front of the other, before performing a devastating kick which sends the target flying away with tremendous force. It has a Speed equal to the user's Movement Speed+10, and a Power equal to their Strength+5. If the user's Strength is higher than their opponent's Strength or Defense; The Power is increased by 5 - Costs 3 SE; 1 Post Cool-Down

Name: Ikkotsu ("Single Bone" ) – 12 Posts (1200 words)
Description: A powerful punch which can possibly destroy much of the target's abdomen, send them flying along a city street, and throw them through a building. It has a Speed equal to the user's Movement Speed and a Power = to their Strength+30 - Costs 4 SE; 1 Post Cool-Down

Name: Sokutsu ("Double Bone" ) – 15 Posts (1500 words)
Description: A powerful, two-fisted punch, which can potentially destroy an opponent in one blow. It works by channeling so much power into the impact that the reiatsu reverberations tear muscle and crush bone. It has a Speed equal to the user's Movement Speed and a Power = to their Strength+35. If the user's Strength is higher than their target's Defense or Stamina; Their Defense is lowered by -15 against this attack and for 2 posts after. - Costs 8 SE; 3 Post Cool-Down
Special: Must know Ikkotsu and have at least 200 Reiatsu to learn.

Name: Raioken ("Thunder King Fist" ) – 15 Posts (1500 words)
Description: The practitioner performs a series of ultra-high-speed punches with both arms. The punches are so fierce and rapid, that it is almost like a single blow that can pummel the intended target into a deep crater. It has a Speed equal to the user's Movement Speed+25 and a Power = to their Strength+25. - Costs 8 SE; 3 Post Cool-Down
Special: Must have at least 200 Reiatsu to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:18 pm
Simone Lieberkuhn. Human. Speed: 20 Strength:20
Defense:30 Stamina:20 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 30 Reiatsu: 160 Health: 195/195 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 145/145

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A couple of weeks have passed for the Sprit Marauders since Mona and Jannah had their morning sparring session. It would have been another session marked on the calendar for the now not so new Spirit Marauder. But what made that morning more memorable than others was that mysterious vision. After she got struck by Jannah moments later she instantly knew the technique that she used. Mona knew the form, the drawbacks, and how it was that she suffered the knockback. That was the first time she had experienced a sensation such as that. Not even during her training with Jerich and the sparring sessions they had when she first began her journey. Many nights she wondered who it was that she saw that morning. Could it have been someone she had met before, and if so how and why?

It was the spirit marauder’s understanding that with dreams, the people you meet in them have crossed paths in one way or another. Which would mean she would have encountered whoever it was in her dream before coming here. But Alas she could not identity who it was despite using various techniques to be more in touch and aware of one’s dreams. If that were not difficult enough, she could not replicate the sensation during sparring matches that came after that. She hypothesized that if during these matches if she got hit with more intensity than normal, then her mind could recreate the process. In addition, she surmised that, perhaps it was the fact that it was a new technique she never seen before that triggered that sensation. Unfortunately all of her options proved ineffective; all it did was was just give her trips to the medical room.

That revelation may have been what preyed on her thoughts. She discovered that her healing process and her ability to treat wounds was in a state of flux the last couple of weeks. There were days where her accelerated healing and ability to treat the wounded showed no flaws whatsoever. Then there were days where she noticed her wounds needed a fraction of more time to recover; whether that was healing herself or healing others after they were done with battle. The vision she saw that morning became less of importance those few days when she experienced her healing fluxucation. It was only the words of her superior that acted as a lock from keeping her anxiety under control.

“It could either be the depths of your knowledge in spiritual energy, in the sense that perhaps there’s another way.”

“Somehow learn a different way to trigger my accelerated healing that’s less taxing on the body.”

“Or it could be your spiritual energy pool itself which I think is more likely. It’s using more energy than you thought. You’re great in sparring sessions and to be honest there’s only a few more techniques of the foundations I recommend learning with Juri and Dakota.”

“Do you mean at the Karakura Kendo and Karate Dojo? I thought Gage and Keiko were the instructors of unarmed and armed combat.”

“Yes and no. The two of them divide their time between teaching here and teaching at the Karakura Kendo and Karate Dojo. But lately I’ve been needing their attention more here with the marauders. So to fill in their positions, Juri and Dakota have offered to spend more time at the Karakura Kendo and Karate Dojo.”

“And Instructor Homura?”

“To be honest I don’t know his schedule like I used to. Catching him to train can be a bit tricky. That’s why Juri and Dakota, students that graduated underneath him have took up the offer to train. You’ll get the same training and intensity there as you do here with Keiko and Gage. As a matter of fact I believe Keiko and Gage may know a bit more about them if you wished to know a little more before training with the two.”

“I appreciate that.”

“But going back to my main point. Sparring sessions indeed do work on your abilities as both a fighter and a sprit marauder. But a big chunk of your training needs to be outside of the dojo’s. More than likely that’ll be the missing element to these in and out experiences. So while I do recommend learning the moves at the karakura kendo and Karate dojo, I’ve decided to put you on field work.”

“Thank you.”

“You’ll be underneath somebody when you go out in the field however. That is, until you’ve learned all the techniques at the Karakura Kendo and Karate Dojo, and your healing properties become back to normal. We need to go in 100 percent every chance we can and They still need someone out there to tend for their wounds, and we have been lucky on the past few occasions.”

Mona read between her superior’s lines. “I understand. And there is also another thing that’s been on my mind.”

“Oh? What is it?”

“It’s the S-Virus. Before my arrival I was told that I would be given information about it. I was told joining the Marauders would both make me stronger and give me access to information about the S-Virus. So far I’ve only received the former and not so much when it came to the latter.”

“Hm that’s weird. I haven’t given you access to the Spirit Records?”

“The spirit records?”

“The Spirit Records, for the most part is a collection of history dealing with the spiritual and supernatural; whether it’s unique spiritual energy readings we’ve never seen before or supernatural beings we’ve never seen or heard before. I thought I had given you access to it.”

Mona then remembered that around the time of her arrival and introduction, the last invasion of earth occurred. As a result, only half of the bargain was reached. In her times working in the medical bay patching up warriors and sparring she did indeed begin to know more about spiritual energy as well as the beings that cross this realm. But the records that were in the regular library in the cities, along with the information they had here dealing with spiritual energy told nothing about the S-Virus.

words:8,202-2900(from abilities in the spirit dojo)=5,302+1029(this post)x2(castamere's bday reward)=7360 words

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:07 am
Simone Lieberkuhn. Human. Speed: 20 Strength:20
Defense:30 Stamina:20 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 30 Reiatsu: 160 Health: 195/195 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 145/145

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The only thing she knew about the S virus, was what Jannah already knew about it. And what she explained to Mona when she first arrived.

“It’s a virus that attacks the spiritual energy in individuals that possess high spiritual pressure and seems to turn those who become infected into mindless savages. There’s little we know about it, but we do have a place where we can perhaps find clues about it."

Mona then remembered reading through various books that they had in the library about spiritual topics. Some books went into detail about spiritual energy, some went into spiritual phenomena dating back decades, even centuries before her birth. The more she traced back her memories of reading the books that they had the more that she began to think that those few books were the spirit records. “No, no this can’t be everything. I don’t-I don’t see any information here that tells me anything about the S-Virus”

More weeks passed Mona reminisced in between training sessions at the Karakura and kendo academy. “It just doesn’t make sense.” She told herself that, but she just tried to cover her true feelings that laid dormant. She felt she was being played but reverted to thinking rationally. If she was truly being deceived by Jannah the other Marauders, why go through the effort of initiating her onto the team and providing her with resources? Her healing properties were unique but that did not mean she was their only one. They had other healers on the team, and they could always decide to make room for other warriors that placed their talent into the healing aspect of spiritual energy. Furthermore she knew where they all slept. Had there have been treachery within the Marauders, it wasn’t as if Mona had to travel very far to show up at their doorstep.

No, it wasn’t treachery within her team. It was what she had anticipated, but not so soon. She had reached a dead end in her search.

The next night, after her training with Juri at the Karakura Kendo and Karate dojo, she formulated a simple plan. Mona layed in her bed with her hands interlaced behind her head and her eyes gazed at the ceiling. Normally she would stay at the dorms with the Marauders but she needed a more familiar place of home; one where she felt more free. It also relaxed her mind while she figured out an attempt to find a roadblock where her stood in her search.

“Jannah said the S-Virus attacks the hosts spiritual energy and make them become mindless and berserk. With the way everything went down that night it was clearly orchestrated. But what is also weird is there there’s been no hearings of the virus attacking other cities.”
Ergo she could not hope for a town to pop up with cases of the Virus.

After brainstorming, Mona relaxed her eyes and let her body slowly enter a slumber. She did not expect to find much on where she would be headed tomorrow. Just so long as she found something…(exit)

514x2=1028+7360=8338 words-8100 words(Learned Agitowari, Suikawari,
Hozan Kenbu, Ryodan, Hitotsume: Nadegiri, Tessho, Tsukiyubi, Panchira Torunēdo, Kazagaruma, Ikkotsu ("Single Bone" )=238 words

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:39 pm
Maho Shojo Yoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reitsu 65 | Speed 10 | Strength 10 | Defense 9 | Stamina 10 | Intelligence 6 | Spiritual Power 20
Yoru enters the dojo and looks around. There was no one in there, so he had nothing to worry about for now. He slides in and removes his shoes before stepping on the padded floor of the actual dojo. He took a few minutes to stretch and loosen up before practicing basic punches and kicks. After he finishes with those he moves on to more difficult strikes for a bit. He focuses on keeping correct form right now instead of actual power. Form is always important in combat. Without correct form you are just flailing like an idiot. After all of that, he practices the technique he came here for. The Iron Palm technique. He spends about an hour practicing it.
Health 100/100 | Spirit Energy 45/45 | Clarity 7 | Movement Speed 10

Word Count for Post: 121 x 3 = 363
Word Count Total for Character: 363

Sir_Viliulfo

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:01 pm
Maho Shojo Yoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reitsu 65 | Speed 10 | Strength 10 | Defense 9 | Stamina 10 | Intelligence 6 | Spiritual Power 20
Yoru continues practicing in the dojo, working on a technique that would allow him to deliver a powerful strike, allowing him to kill hollows more easily while unarmed. He strikes a practice dummy over and over again, focusing first on form and accuracy over power and speed. After he feels he has a good enough grasp on that, he moves on to speeding it up until he can perform the move at a speed that would be usable in battle. This takes a bit, as he does it gradually, ensuring he increases how fast he can do it without sacrificing form or accuracy. Once he is satisfied with the speed with which he can do the move, he starts working on the power of the strike. Given that he is ensuring he has proper form and is doing it at a decent speed, this is actually easier to eventually get right than speed. Form is very important in combat. He feels confident now that he can use the technique whenever he wants. He leaves to go train this relatively new body of his. It has abilities he has yet to figure out.

[Exits to Warehouse District]

Health 100/100 | Spirit Energy 45/45 | Clarity 7 | Movement Speed 10

Word Count for Post: 192
Word Count Total for Character: 555

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 pm
User ImageKojima entered the dojo as if he owned the place. He was skilled in magic, but his hand-to-hand combat was lacking. He intended to learn a few tricks to easier deal with an opponent that came too close for him to fight with magic. Kojima looked around, realizing how out of place he was around such skilled martial artists. He looked down at his prosthetic arm, flexing his hand reflexively. He had not had a chance to test his arm out in physical combat. He was eager to see what kind of strength he could muster with his arm, and he also wanted to see how durable the arm was. In testing, he had some toruble with the kidou functionality after the mechanical arm had taken a few bumps. He had made some adjustments to his design, and hoped that it would be enough to keep the spells functioning, even as the arm was being used in combat.

Luciferin Bandit

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image ԼƖԼԼЄƬӇ Ƨ. ƓЄƧƧƝƠƝЄ // Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓕⓤⓡⓨ

User Image

XTotal Stat points: 151 GEMISHT / HUMAN / TECHNO - LORD

XXXSlender fingers ghosted up Kojima's mechanical arm. "What does that do~?" A lilting voice purred in the man's ear, her voice silky and smooth. Long tresses of aurelian hair cascaded down over his shoulder, a floral scent mixed with an undertone of iron filled the air around them. "How strong is that grip?" Leleth strutted out in front of Kojima, a soft smile etched across pillowy lips. The innocent expression did not travel up to her cold gaze, the look of a predator with a lust for blood. Like a starving wolf staring at a cut of lamb steak.

"Care for a spar? We can go until we're soaked and exhausted~" She breathed, leaning in slightly at the waist with her hands behind her back. The pose was made to accentuate her chest, thrusting it out as she grinned through bestial teeth. She pinched the flesh of her finger with the nail of her thumb, subtly drawing blood as she waited for a response; A flush slowly crept into her face, the crimson hue betraying her excitement. Her tongue briefly flicked from behind her lips to lap up a bead of red liquid that had formed beneath the point of her canine.

Word count: 202 * 2.5 = 505

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:55 pm
User ImageKojima looked down his nose at the newcomer, a smirk of contempt crossing his lips. The girl seemed to be speaking in innuendo, in a flirtatious manner. The flirtation was lost on Kojima. He had no interest in the slapping of flesh with anyone, much less someone who would throw themselves at him like a dog in heat. He was looking for someone to spar with, and this girl seemed annoying enough for him not to mind too much if he hurt her. He didn’t know just how strong his new arm was, after all.

The voice in the back of Koji’s head was screaming for blood, begging him to kill, to devour a soul. Kojima did his best to beat back the wave of violence impulse that came with Hadar’s hungry nagging voice. Hadar was always hungry. Maybe, if Kojima’s creation seemed to be up to par, Hadar would get to feast on this girl’s soul. Who knew how the night would end up.

Kojima continued eyeing the girl for several moments before he gave a curt nod, and took up a fighting stance. He hadn’t engaged in combat in some time. He was curious how he would hold up.

731 x2.5 = 1827  

Luciferin Bandit

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 pm

User Image

XXXLilleth's grin nearly split her cheeks, the beginnings of a Glasglow smile tugging at the corners of her plump lips, as Kojima took a fighting stance. It seems her innuendos had not been lost. He was going to rip into her guts and tear her apart. "Make me bleed~" She growled as she too entered a fighting stance, an unrefined pose where she was low to the ground; She nearly touched the floor with her hands as she bounced back and forth on the balls of her feet. Threads of reishi flowed beneath her skin, the light-blue energy highlighting veins and arteries as she prepared for a brawl.

"Tear me apart!" The yowl was catlike as she lunged forward, leaping from her crouched position. Her fingers curled into claws as she jumped at him, rending the air between them as she swiped back and forth with both hands. She knew blood would be shed, either by her or him, and she could no longer restrain herself. She panted as she landed again, crouching back down to all fours.

Word count: 505 + 445

Name: Healing Strings: 6 Posts (600 words)
                                                Type: Support (Healing)
                                                Element: Non-Elemental
                                                Range: Self
                                                Class: Quincy
                                                Description: It will allow the user to use the same strings attached when using Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit to heal the user's wounds. The reishi strings are wrapped around the wound and heal the wound using reishi concentrated into spiritual pulses controlled by the brain. The user does not have to be using Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit to be using this technique. 5 SE and HP is restored for every post the user remains still while using this technique.
                                                Other: Not Required to become a Traditional Quincy.

Name: Riding the Wave
                                                Description: Lilleth uses increased reishi absorption to release waves of healing energy.
                                                Type: Fighting Style
                                                Cost: ---
                                                Effect: +5 power to healing techniques. Increases every 100 rei. Caps at +50.
                                                Duration: ---
                                                Cool-down: ---
                                                Range: ---

Name: Rope Play
                                                Description: Accustomed to the act of being restrained with rope, Lilleth is able to move while using her healing strings.
                                                Type: Passive
                                                Cost: 2 SE (Boost)
                                                Effect: Healing strings no longer requires Lilleth to be standing still to heal. She can pay to increase the power of the technique by +10 per post. Healing strings can heal up to moderate wounds.
                                                Duration: As long as Healing strings is active

Reiatsu: 151
                                                HP: 225
                                                SE: 80
                                                Clarity: 22

Speed: 30
                                                Strength: 50
                                                Defense: 15
                                                Stamina: 20
                                                Intelligence: 30
                                                Spiritual Power: 15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:28 pm
User ImageWith every passing second, the girl’s mannerisms grated on Kojima’s nerves. She seemed to want him to hurt her. A malicious grin cam to Kojima’s lips. He would do his best to oblige her desires. As she leapt at him, she was too quick for him to get out of the way. Instead, he allowed the scratches to tear into his skin, not moving to block them. As the second attack made contact with him, he stepped backwards, and prepared an assault of his own.

He lifted his artifical arm, as a glowing ball of energy began to form. He released the magical blast with a grimace, hoping it would be enough to give this girl what she truly wanted. Kojima’s violent intent was only growing, the begging of Hadar in the back of his mind pulling him closer and closer to the point of no return. He did his best to keep his self control, but even that was slipping quickly.

Kojima did not stop moving, even as he released his spell, instead strafing around in a circle around his target, trying not to give her another chance to land a hit on him.

Luciferin Bandit

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 pm

User Image

XXXLilleth didn't avoid the blast of energy that tore into her, blasting away skin and searing flesh. She reeled as the heat danced across her face, stumbling as she chased. Nearly falling as she ran. "Not enough. Not enough. Notenoughnotenoughnotenough.." She growled as blood splattered across the wooden floor. Feet slipped in the liquid, creating streaks of red. "MORE! KILL ME! RIP ME APART!"

The scream was an inhuman wail of ecstasy as she attempted to swipe and grasp at her "sparring" partner. It had been some time since she had been able to let loose and let some tension out. "Come on! You're doing good!" Were they words of encouragement? It certainly sounded more like dirty talk, something you would scream in the throes of pleasure. Poor Kojima was not aware of what he had been getting himself into, but perhaps Lilleth was also underestimating the apparent mage.

Word count: 950 + 385 = 1335

Description: It will allow the user to use the same strings attached when using Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit to heal the user's wounds. The reishi strings are wrapped around the wound and heal the wound using reishi concentrated into spiritual pulses controlled by the brain. The user does not have to be using Heavenly Wild Puppet Suit to be using this technique. 5 SE and HP is restored for every post the user remains still while using this technique.

Description: Lilleth uses increased reishi absorption to release waves of healing energy.

Description: Accustomed to the act of being restrained with rope, Lilleth is able to move while using her healing strings.
                                                Effect: Healing strings no longer requires Lilleth to be standing still to heal. She can pay to increase the power of the technique by +10 per post. Healing strings can heal up to moderate wounds.

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:21 pm
User ImageKojima was surprised as the girl didn’t even try to get out of the way of his attack, taking the attack full-on, and seemingly enjoying it. Kojima wondered what depths of depravity were in this girl’s mind to be such a masochist as to beg somoene to make them bleed. It wasn’t Koji’s place to judge, and he was more than happy to hone his skills on a willing opponent. It mattered little to him if that person wanted to be hurt or not. They would in any case.

The girl lunged at Kojima, raking her claws across his cheek, drawing blood for the first time, the crimson droplet running onto his lips and into his mouth, the taste sharp and metallic. He licked the blood from his own lips as he charged up another spell, throwing it at the girl, and continuing his circular movement. He knew he would have to try something new soon, or this girl would begin predicting his attacks. He was here to hone his physical combat skills, and he had only used magic thus far. He would have to actually use his close-quarters skills if he had any hope of perfecting them.

Luciferin Bandit

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:53 am
User ImageUser Image𝕸𝖎𝖟𝖚𝖐𝖎 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖜𝖆 || Mimi

, ,

Mizuki had to get away from her sister. While the younger woman loved Tsukiko, there were times that the older woman just grated on her nerves. Since they had come to Earth, Mizuki looked for a place she could practice her swordsmanship without seeming suspicious. Luckily, there was a place just for that. The building blocked out the sun as she smiled and entered in, her pink colored hair put up in two buns on her head. To the humans, Mimi looked to be teenaged. Possibly still in elementary or middle school. Honestly, she was thankful her human form took this shape considering the fact that she was much older than that. But most people wouldn't believe she was a full adult.

She let out a breath and blinked, finding herself face to face with two people sparring. And quite heavily too. The woman's eyes watched the two for a moment before she went off in her own little corner and took out her bamboo practice sword, going through several motions in order to warm up before she practiced herself.

XTotal Stat points: 40 ROGUE SHINIGAMI / MOD SCOUT ALLY / MOD SOUL SAVER

XXX

Word count:

180 * 2.6 = 468

Total Count: 468

Learning
                                                Agitowari ( "Chin Splitting" ) - 468/600

Learned

Quote:
                                                Chaos Reclaimer
                                                Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:13 pm

User Image

XXXThere was a split-second where he needed to charge his attacks. The energy that burned as it rippled across her skin, tearing away and turning flesh to kindling. But she made no move to avoid the blasts that ripped her apart. Her arm dangled limply as she took a low-stand right next to him, pulling herself inward as she twisted her form. She swung her fist with the inertia of her coiled body, inadvertently performing an Ikkotsu; The attack was sloppy and with imperfect form, but the method was there. "That's it! Show me more!"

She growled as she swung her fist, droplets of blood plopping upon the floor between her feet from her dangling hand. "Stop restraining yourself! I can take it! Give me it all~!" The primal rumble that emanated in her chest and traveled up through her throat and out between her fangs echoed through the dojo, her frustrations nearly tangible. She wanted his fury and bloody lust. And he was being a god damn tease.

Her cerulean hues flicked as a new arrival entered the sparring grounds, pin-point pupils locking onto the coral tresses of hair and pale-pink skin. She only watched long enough to see the girl's slender fingers wrap around the hilt of a wooden sword. Her attention should be on her current partner, no matter how delectable a newcomer might look.

Word count: 1335 + 592 = 1927

Luciferin Bandit

ReilatheRedQueen

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:21 pm
User ImageKojima was surprised that his attack connected again. It seemed as if this girl was not even trying to avoid his attacks. In quick succession, he took several shots to the midsection, and had to hop back to put some space between the girl, who was begging him for more. Kojima’s stance shifted to a lower one, as he lurched forward, a blast charging in his hand as he swung his fist out in a wild haymaker-style punch, attempting to physically slam his magical blast into the girl’s chest. He was becoming frustrated, though he could not tell if this frustration was stemming from his own experience, or the nagging voice of Hadar in the back of his head.

”Blood! Blood! BLOOOOOOD”

The demon begged for more blood, and Kojima began to worry that he would not be able to provide it. He was not in his element in such a physical confrontation, this close to an enemy. He was only landing his hits because she was letting him. This thought frustrated him more than anything.

Of course, he was here for the very purpose of training his body for physical combat. He had a heavy metal arm, so there was no reason notto learn to hit people with it.

Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff