:: Karakura Springs :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:37 pm
::Karakura Springs::
Located on the outskirts of Karakura Town near Karakura Forest.
User Image
These "open to nature" hot springs are a popular relaxation spot for Karakura Town locals that is owned and operated by a nearby massage parlor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:59 pm
User Image
Edward Schnitt
Hueco-Hybrid Spirited Bount
Rei: 231 HP: 300/300 SE: 130/130 CL: 20
Fenrir
Ξ:Kensei Doll
Rei: 231 HP: 375/375 SE: 115/115 CL: 55

XXXXXAs he and Ryan begin to see Karakura springs in the distance Edward tells Ryan "I'll bust in the front and have Fenrir block the front exit to force anyone trying to flee to have to try and flee out the back and into the springs, where you can bust in in order to cut off their escape. Then once they are trapped between us we can take out sweet time playing with out food before we feast on them.". After making sure Ryan understood the plan, Edward uses Black Flight while he is casually walking towards the massage parlor that runs the springs to suddenly appear in the middle of the lobby having stabbed his hand into a man's chest. He then proceeds to tear the man's soul right out of his still living body and then scarf it down like a starving man tearing into a buffet as onlookers begin to scream and panic. Edward then begins laughing maniacally has he swings his hands back and forth while firing a literal Gatling of Bala beams at the legs of anyone attempting to flee, and pretty much everything else that in the path of the torrents of beams spewing from his fingers. After a good chunk of the civilians are either unable to move or outright dead Fenrir busts through the front door and blocks the escape route of any one trying to escape from the front door. "Alright which of you weak little humans wants to be my next snack? The quicker you volunteer the less suffering I'll put you through as I make a snack out of ya. Any who resist or attempt to flee will suffer long past the point they start to wish they were already dead." Edward yells out to all the little morsels still trying to flee from him. This only causes the terrified mass of massage parlor goers to panic even more and run towards the springs where Ryan and Shadow Fang should already be waiting for them.

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 336 * 3 = 1008
Ed's Word Bank: 0 ⮞ 1008
Destruction Progress: 0 ⮞ 1008 (Rank 1 achieved 492 words till Rank 2)

Combat Actions:
Edward's Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Fenrir's Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Passives:
Edward's Passives:
    Back Line Fire Support: Offensive Fighting Style (Currently +10)
    Acidic Touch: + 5 power to physical attacks where hands come into contact with target
    Vampirism: Adds 1 SE drain per rank of Vampirism known (currently 2)
    Gatling Bala: Increases the Maximum Bala fired per post from 5 per post to 8 per Offensive Action
    Connected Senses: While Shadow Thread is Active replaces Edward's Clarity with the Clarity of whoever he is connected to with a Shadow Thread (if he is connected to multiple characters at once only the highest one is used to replace his clarity)

Fenrir's Passives:
    Armored Snout to Tail: Defensive Fighting Style (Currently +10)
    Acidic Touch: + 5 power to physical attacks where hands come into contact with target
    Electrified Acidic Touch: Increases the attack power boost from "Acidic Touch" by an additional +10 (making it +15) and makes it apply to all of Fenrir's physical attacks where any part of his body comes into contact (not just his hands or fists)

Stats:

Edward
Reiatsu: 231

Speed: 51
Strength: 20
Defense: 20
Stamina: 20
Intelligence: 20
Spiritual Power: 100

Fenrir

Speed: 31
Strength: 50
Defense: 60
Stamina: 50
Spiritual Power: 20

Quotes:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:43 pm
Ikari Moi Bakuhatsu
& Gekido Hi Kasai

User Image Bount Reiatsu 45 | Speed 15 | Strength 5 | Defense 5 | Stamina 5 | Intelligence 15 | Spiritual Power 5
Doll Reiatsu 45 | Speed 5 | Strength 5 | Defense 5 | Stamina 5 | Intelligence 10 | Spiritual Power 20

Bakuhatsu crouches in the bamboo woods around the hot springs. He had started to feel a little hungry, and had snuck in here to feed on some humans. He watches them use the hot springs, enjoying their time relaxing and playing around, and grins to himself. Bringing fear and terror here will be quite enjoyable. It is then that he hears people start screaming and running about. The sudden outburst of panic excited Bakuhatsu, and he licks his lips in anticipation. He reaches up to his mask and whispers. “Zeige Dich, Kasai.” The crest on his mask glows and flames lick out, forming into the demonic, flame wielding form of his doll. Kasai grins with him. “Are we going to feed, master?”
“Yes, we are going to feed. And if that energy I feel is correct, there are others joining us.”
He takes his grenade launcher off of the holster on the back of his shoulder, checks to make sure it is fully loaded, and then fires one of the six shots into the center of the men’s hot spring. The ensuring explosion takes out a few people climbing out of the pool, and throws hot water everywhere, heated further by the heat of the grenade. Kasai starts gathering fire between three of his hands, ready to add to the death and destruction. Bakuhatsu reaches down and grabs the soul of one of the people who had just died and devours it through his mask. He grins behind his mask.

Health 50/50 & 50/50| Spirit Energy 30/30 & 35/35 | Clarity 10 & 7 | Movement Speed 15 & 5

Word Count for Post: 250 x 3.5 = 875
Word Count Total for Character: 875
1,883 Words Destroying Topic Total: Rank 2 Destruction, 1,117 to Rank 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:09 pm
Ryan arrives at the hot springs with Edward and looks on as he stands near his current companion. Deciding once they were done here he would gladly help repair the castle. This meal would be one of the easiest he has had in awhile at least as long as he carried out his own end of the deal. Ryan nods as Edward tells him to cover the back and races Shadow Fang quietly. Though not as silently as his wolf like doll. Once he reaches his destination he and his doll wait patently. With malicious smiles on faces. Can wolves even smile? As soon as the door opens Ryan stares his intended victims in the eyes using Vampiric Gaze to become paralyzed "Feed Shadow Fang." Ryan says as he steps forward and rips the soul out of one individual and starts eating it. "About time!" Shadow Fang growls leaping on the nearest human and mauling him as he feasted on his soul. Ryan smirks as he takes out his second defenseless target. He then notices another bounts presence and wonders who else has joined in on the feast. He devours another poor soul as he watches some more humans coming from another area of the hot spring. Surely he thought their would be enough of these tasty morsels here to feed the three of them. He then growls annoyed as hot spring water is splashed on him and his doll. "Hot! Hot! Hey you over there watch where your aiming I am trying to eat here. Not be burned alive." As he kills another human he wonders if he should just move or toss an attack in Bakuhatsu's direction he sensed that they were close in strength but after a moment decided just to eat. Most of the humans were easy picking now anyway. Ryan watched Shadow Fang leap onto a pile of rocks before dropping on someone who thought that they were hiding "Who wants to be eaten next?" Ryan asks as if any of his prey could respond.

Quote:
word count 340 x 3.6 = 1,224

kittenlynn

The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:59 pm
User Image
Edward Schnitt
Hueco-Hybrid Spirited Bount
Rei: 231 HP: 300/300 SE: 130/130 CL: 20
Fenrir
Ξ:Kensei Doll
Rei: 231 HP: 375/375 SE: 115/115 CL: 55

XXXXX After he had his fill of souls, Edward noticed another bount had joined in the feeding. Once Edward got a good look at the bount that had shown up he could tell they were another escaped military experiment like Taida. "So those foolish humans experiments had more than one subject." Edward thinks while grinning maliciously for a second as plans to raid military compounds and take the experiments in as minions form in the back of his mind.

XXXXX After the other two finish their share of the feast, and are ready to move on Edward speaks up and says "Alright you two hope you still have room for more because this is only just the beginning there is plenty more fun to be had, so follow me and enjoy breaking everything in your path." to the pair, before leading them to the next place they are going to have their "fun" by causing more destroying and eating even more souls. After the entire group is out of the building Edward causes the horrid screech of reality being torn to ring out as his hand tears a Garganta open in the door way they exit through and then he walks off leaving any "leftovers" to any wild hollow that come out of the Garganta before someone else closes it or the fabric of reality recovers enough for the portal to collapse on it's own.

OOC Notes:
Word Count: 233 * 3.6 = 839
Ed's Word Bank: 1008 ⮞ 1847
[EXITING LOCATION] (next location Graveyard)

Combat Actions:
Edward's Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Fenrir's Combat Actions:
    Offensive Action:
      none

Defensive Action:
      none

Augment Actions:
      1) none
      2) none
      3) none

Passives:
Edward's Passives:
    Back Line Fire Support: Offensive Fighting Style (Currently +10)
    Vampirism: Adds 1 SE drain per rank of Vampirism known (currently 2)
    Gatling Bala: Increases the Maximum Bala fired per post from 5 per post to 8 per Offensive Action
    Connected Senses: While Shadow Thread is Active replaces Edward's Clarity with the Clarity of whoever he is connected to with a Shadow Thread (if he is connected to multiple characters at once only the highest one is used to replace his clarity)

Fenrir's Passives:
    Armored Snout to Tail: Defensive Fighting Style (Currently +10)
    Electrified Acidic Touch: Increases the attack power boost from "Acidic Touch" by an additional +10 (making it +15) and makes it apply to all of Fenrir's physical attacks where any part of his body comes into contact (not just his hands or fists)

Stats:

Edward

Speed: 51
Strength: 20
Defense: 20
Stamina: 20
Spiritual Power: 100

Fenrir

Speed: 31
Strength: 50
Defense: 60
Stamina: 50
Spiritual Power: 20

Quotes:
Sir_Viliulfo
kittenlynn
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:11 pm
Musabori Kuu Shifuto

User Image Reiatsu 145 | Speed 30 | Strength 35 | Defense 30 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 10 | Spiritual Power 20
Musabori slinks through the alleyways of Karakura until he reaches the hot springs. As he gets closer to the springs he starts to see some of the destruction. Whoever was here had caused quite the mess, and clearly were no longer around. All that is left are the wrecked hot spring pools and the large number of corpses. He walks around the area, seeing no survivors. He decides to sit there and wait to see who shows up. While he waits, he shifts his arm from the bulky hammerfist into a massive clawed hand attached to a plated spiky arm.
Health 200/200 | Spirit Energy 75/75 | Clarity 20 | Movement Speed 30

Word Count for Post: 100 x 3 = 300
Word Count Total for Character: 6,177

Sir_Viliulfo

kittenlynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:28 pm
A Garganta is ripped open within the ruins of Karakura Springs and a tiny treefrog hops out. "Ribbit?" Thad watches as the Garganta closes then looks around in shock. He had not expected the springs to be so badly damaged. " Wh.. Ribbit." Thaddeus hops along cautiously not wanting to get trapped by the ruble. He was disappointed he had come here to find a target, not this abandoned ruin. It did not even seem as if anyone was trying to repair the place. The tiny frog climbed a tree to get a better view of the area. He also listens to see if anyone may be nearby.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:45 pm
Hyperiona walks into the hot springs area and looks around. 'Why am I here? I have been patrolling for weeks and nothing is obviously going on. Why am I being handled with kid gloves? Damn it ... can't I ever get taken seriously?' Her frown slightly tugs on her mouth as she walks around pondering what did she do to piss off somebody or was it her parents coddling her? For crying out loud she's third seat of fifth division, a position she questions routinely whether she got it because she deserves it or if somebody just arranged for it because of her family. Imposter Syndrome rearing its ugly head again. After all, in her determination to prove herself she has mastered as many kidou as she has access to and is currently working on creating some of her own, or rather she would if she were given half a chance with enough time and space to work it out. Earth simply is not a good place for it. As she wanders into the locker room and notices nobody is around, she gets a slight smirk on her face and an expression of mischief appears soon after. She knew where she had planned on going. She knew that being prepared for anything would be useful. Quickly looking around she pops out of her uniform, revealing a simple black swimsuit. Not wishing to be caught completely unawares, she carries her belongings with her and sets them carefully on the side of the hot springs and climbs in. "Ahhh ...." she sighs with satisfaction.  

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:35 pm
User ImageA strange place for a pair of shinigami to find themselves..."

The voice came from the other side of a large rock in the springs. A wizened old face appeared above the rock, bearing a warm smile. Eiji had been relaxing here for around an hour, by himself. He had not expected someone else to show up, especially not a shinigami. Despite the presence of the shinigami, he did not seem alarmed. Instead, his smile only widened.

"What brings a Shinigami to these springs?"

He had not spoken to a Shinigami in quite a few years. Not since his old life. He wondered how life was in the Rukongai, where he used to call his home. He knew he would likely never get another chance to see those streets, so he seemed poised to glean as much information out of this newcomer as possible.

Despite the heat of the springs, he held a steaming cup in his left hand, sipping it lightly. He was rarely seen without tea, even in places such as this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:47 pm
Hyperiona's eyes widen as she suddenly is aware of Eiji's presence. A self concious laugh escapes her and she simply smiles at him as she replies. "Ah, well, to be honest, my patrol. Things have been really quiet, so I thought that I'd take a spare moment to relax for a while." She smiles sheepishly at Eiji and watches him sip tea. 'I wonder how he managed that without spilling his tea in the hot springs. Please tell me that he didn't opt to use the hot spring water to make his tea. I mean, I'm sure you could, but that's ew,' she muses to herself. "So, what brings you here, Grampa?"  

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:02 pm
User ImageJudging from the girl's behavior, she didn't recognize him as a threat. It was refreshing that a Shinigami didn't try to kill him on sight.

"I find that these springs help soothe my ancient bones. Arthritis, ya know?"

He chuckled lightly, looking into his cup. His eyes came up to meet hers.

"What is your rank, girl?"

One could tell a lot about a Shinigami based on what division and rank they were. This much He remembered, though he had not had a division or rank of his own in quite some time.

Eiji had once been a Shinigami of the Sixth Division. That was in his youth, before violence, and then peace had taken over his life. Now he was content to drink his tea and sit in these springs, waiting for the sweet escape of death to take him.

In his youth, he might have drawn his sword here, and cut this girl down like a stalk of grass. Those days seemed a lifetime ago.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:37 pm
Odric Kaylen Eldeghast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reiatsu 258 | Speed 40 | Strength 20 | Defense 30 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 40 | Spiritual Power 108
Odric enters the hot springs, hoping to get to relax for a little while. Since he had left Soul Society without a gigai when he went to get the Jokai Shard he used to become a Vaizard, he was invisible to the large number of humans in the area. He wanders through, taking care not to bump into anyone since they could not see him. He comes across two Shinigami relaxing, one of which was holding a cup of tea. He does not do anything except readies himself in case they attack, but otherwise just stands there and waits to see how they act.
Health 325/325 | Spirit Energy 145/145 | Clarity 35 | Movement Speed 40

Word Count for Post: 104*2.6 = 270
Word Count Total for Character: 3,781

Sir_Viliulfo

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:14 pm
She gives the old man a sheepish look and replies, "Third of fifth. I've been on an overly long patrol here and just figured a dip wouldn't hurt anything. Eh, I do not believe that we have been introduced." Before she can complete that thought, she notices Oderic. "Oh, hello. Um, I guess this is getting to be a popular idea." She mentally notes that she is glad that she had opted to wear a swimsuit rather than soak in the nude. Her cover apartment is small and cramped compared to back home. The shower shares the same space as the toilet, something that she finds both intriguing and off putting. Another thing that she is glad of is that she did not bother with her gigai today. Being able to react quickly is preferable. Sharing the apartment with her is an odd partner who she deeply dislikes and would happily kidou his creepy a** into a brick wall if it did not require so much paperwork. As a result, she does not spend much time in the apartment. "So um ... I guess we all need a break."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:03 pm
User ImageEiji nodded sagely as the girl explained that she was the 3rd Seat of Fifth Division.

"You are quite brave, young lady, to be sharing the springs with the likes of Toshiro Eiji. Either very brave or very clueless. Most shinigami still loyal to the Seretei would try and kill me on sight."

He did not explicitly state that he was a Vizard, but anyone with a decent knowledge of the history of the Shinigami would recognize him. He was once one of the most wanted vizards in Soul Society. He was a lot older now, grayer and weaker than he had been in his violent youth. He did not make a threatening move towards the girl.

Suddenly, he picked up on the reishi signature of another shinigami. Another vizard.

"Now it's a party..." he said, with a small chuckle. "And what brings you here, boy? Looking to wash some of that dirt off your face?"

Luciferin Bandit

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:40 pm
Odric Kaylen Eldeghast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reiatsu 258 | Speed 40 | Strength 20 | Defense 30 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 40 | Spiritual Power 108
Odric takes note of when the younger Shinigami mentions that she is part of 5th division. That was his old division before he went rogue. Not that he actually opposes Soul Society, but he decided to break some of their laws in order to be able to complete their purpose in a more able manner. After a few reminiscing moments, the voice of the other, older Shinigami brings him out of it. He turns to him. “Not particularly, though I did come with plans to relax some.” He didn’t know enough about Soul Society’s history to recognize the Vaizard. He usually spent that time reading books on Kido instead. He sheds the coat he is wearing and steps into the pool, still clearly wearing a couple of layers and his scarf. A small orange cat with a small scarf appears on his shoulder and soaks in the water with him.
Health 325/325 | Spirit Energy 145/145 | Clarity 35 | Movement Speed 40

Word Count for Post: 150*2.6 = 395
Word Count Total for Character: 4,176

Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out