• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:33 pm
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Door sliding firmly shut behind her, Haruno Mika took a slow draw of air after reporting to Agent Valkyrie. Closing her eyes and raising her chin, she steadied herself before gently blowing the air out through her satin lips. In the eight years UDA had watched over her, Mage Spark had never challenged the orders of Agent Spade so openly. It was easy to say the soldier's nerves were shook after defying a superior in such a condescending manner. However, she had to keep on. Whatever damage their relationship sustained from Project Gakuen, their duty to UDA would persevere. Fingertips pulling free her tucked blouse, the midnight beauty started her wardrobe change. As her garments were swapped, Mika could hear the two exchange words but could not make them out. Zipping up the side of her form-fitted uniform, Haruno received another text from Kyrie. "Tch," sucking her teeth in disdain, Mika only found frustration in the doctor's useless reply. In the least, her need to remain close to Masaaki was validated. But wait, a second message came from the obnoxious doctor which widened Mika's eyes...

Sliding open the door, the voices in the dining room were clear.
"I have the worst feeling that something bad could happen if she walked out of here with you and I stayed..." One foot in front of the other, the midnight beauty came closer to the standoff between the gentle Ginma and overbearing Gasai. Mika wasn't sure what was said to provoke Masaaki to speak what was on his mind, but it caused her to pause. "But still...I can be there in Mika's corner, someone to support her." A gentle warmth rolled over her as if the soft rays of morning light were kissing her skin. Speaking his heart's wish made her own flutter. Stating his mind's demur only strengthened her resolve. Intuition and instinct went hand-in-hand. The two needed to stick together and neither would betray the feelings whisking their hearts away.

"Fine." An out of tune chord in Spade's agreement struck queerly in the back of Mika's head. Did Kyrie order him to allow her to do as she pleased? However, Haruno didn't like the idea of her new friend tagging along. Which was more dangerous? After the information Kyrie just relayed to her about Mage Willow and Nobu Yuki, she had to revert back to her earlier thoughts; accompanying Agent Spade was the most efficient way to dispose of the threat before any harm could befall the Ginmas. Still, Masaaki would be dancing dangerously close to the fire at her side. Ace attempted to get a rise out of Mika by calling out the pair's infatuation with one another. However, she'd only glare at him coldly knowing he was returning the patronizing attitude she had given him earlier. Passing by the agent, she stood next to the shaken sweet heart. She wanted to tell him they didn't need to go. More than anything she wanted to stay here and continue their day as if Agent Spade hadn't barged in.

Duty beyond the call of UDA kept her wants in-check by what was needed. For a moment, she was tongue-tied. If it were any other person, she'd give them a severe lashing to prepare them for what was about to happen. Just the other day at the park, Mika had been cruelly forthright with Sora before Masaaki had intervened. Typical brutality shirked away and was replaced with sentimental care when facing Ginma. Features softening only for him, the midnight beauty offered a weak smile.
"We'll be back by dinner and then we'll watch that movie, okay? You can show me how to bake another day," attempting to make the conversation light, the soldier wanted to deny the reality of the situation just a little bit longer in hopes to steal one more look at Masaaki's smile. With that, the Mage would do as the Agent ordered. Equipped with her battle-wire and flash bangs, Mika took a spot in the back seat next to Masaaki. Normally, she rode in front with Ace, but that was not happening. She was dead serious about not leaving Ginma's side, especially after reading Kyrie's theory about Willow and Nobu.

[Exit to Shoreline]

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 2:16 am
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 Letting out a light surprised squeak as Mika pulled him down with her onto the sleeping bag. Eyes wide, his heart racing, beating like the rapid fluttering of the wings of a hummingbird. "O-oh," he hadn't expected that, though he still kept his arms around Mika. Just now, suddenly he was feeling hotter then before. The blanket still around them as they'd flopped down. His breathing stuttered a bit as she tangled herself up with him, legs intertwining with his. Masaaki was trying to remind himself to breathe, his face as red as his hair. Hearing her words, 'a dream,' her calling him a dream, he'd have never imagined anyone saying such a thing about him. Such words, and let alone being so close to a girl, as he was to Mika right now...emotionally...physically. The most important thing in those words though, was that she trusted him. Glad and happy to have earned her trust, he was determined to keep that, not mess anything up.

tab tab 🎮 "I want the same...to keep you safe...in whatever way I can," so they could spend time together as she'd put it. One hand held in hers, his fingers curled around her hand. His other arm still wrapped around her a bit. He felt the same with that sentiment, to get stronger by each other's side. To be able to enjoy the peace and happiness of getting to bake, to enjoy the calm and serenity of activities of an everyday kinda life, without all the chaos and fight. "I want that too Mika," he could hear her breathing in that way when one drifts off to sleep. "Goodnight Mika," adjusting the blanket a little, to make sure they were still tucked into it, Masaaki's eyes felt heavy as well. Only minutes later drifting off too, snuggled up with Mika there. After the last few days of restless nights, this was the best sleep he'd gotten since the Empyrean fight. No nightmares, sleeping soundly through the night.

tab tab 🎮 Of course their little tent swapping had been discovered, both he and Ikki put on cleaning duty. Of course Mika went after Ikki making sure he took on most of the work. Again saying Masaaki shouldn't be punished. They'd gotten to enjoy what was left to do of the camping trip at least. Playing in the water, swimming or fishing. S'mores, the best thing, s'mores, before everything was done and they found themselves back home the next day. Masaaki had given his response to the UDA offer, training to start soon. At least they had some free time today. Masaaki had asked Mika if she could hang out after school. He'd told Ikki about it the other day, how he wanted to ask her out, or just over to his home so they could spend time together but he'd been nervous.

tab tab 🎮 Thankfully she'd said yes, and he'd let his mom know. She had everything set up for them in the kitchen already, he wanted to surprise her and show her how to bake like she'd asked about before. Walking to his home with her after school, "I'm so glad we're able to spend time like this today." Before that training was going to start. "I wanted to show you something I'd been working on." As well as just getting to hang out, as he got to his home and opened the door to let her in. "I thought maybe I could teach you some baking today like you'd wanted, too. Maybe some cookies or something and we could watch a movie after." Taking her bag for her and hanging their stuff in the hall closet. His parents busy with the bakery, it gave them some privacy for now. "The thing I wanted to show you is on my computer. I was thinking I could show you that first, and get your opinion on it...so that we don't have any erm...clouds overhead and can enjoy ourselves after." If that logic made sense, just getting through this stuff that had to do with UDA first and then enjoy themselves baking and all.

tab tab 🎮 He'd grabbed water bottles for them, handing one to Mika as they went to his room. Booting up his computer, Mika in the chair beside him, he pulled up the program he'd been working on. Rubbing his arm, "It's um...I just plugged in as much detail as I could remember from the um...the encounter on the shoreline...Design, and any sort of stats...I put it together to make an erm...a virtual reality training game so to speak. Before the camping trip I could hardly sleep, so I just um well I worked on this. I don't know if it's any good or if you think this is useful at all, but I just had an idea and went with it...I wanted to help somehow." Showing her the computerized generated image of the Empyrean. It was set up similar to a video game. Sort of like a faux training simulation built up as a video game on his computer. A way to kinda analyze things with the Empyrean, from what details he could input from their encounter with it. He wasn't as skilled as the UDA scientists might be with setting something like this up, but he hoped it would be at least useful in some respect. "I um...I thought about setting the programming to being able to function via my virtual reality game headset...so it's like really being immersed in the scene."

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:35 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Ikki secured the top spot on Haruno's "s**t List." Not only had he blown the tent swapping and gotten Masaaki in trouble, but he also started this pathetic antic by insulting her. It was more annoying than hurtful. Therefore Mika did not entertain him. In fact, she refused to acknowledge his existence. The midnight beauty found her attention easily taken by Masaaki. Taking a dip in the water had been fun and relaxing. Just floating around making shapes out of clouds and chatting with her favorite person. But, nothing beat Masaaki showing her how to make a s'more. Mika had never eaten s'mores before and she made as many as they were allowed. Soft and gooey, burnt and crunchy, chocolate, peanut butter, etc,etc! The isolated soldier of UDA made every combination she could think of. However, she wasn't used to sweets. Stomach ache settling in, sleep came fast yet again. She made a promise to not touch sweets until their next day off, which couldn't come soon enough.

At school, Mika carried on as usual. There was commotion over Keito being crowned King of the Forest, so Haruno didn't chat with him as much as she typically did. Which was alright, because she would catch up with Eris on how things were going with Ikki and look for Masaaki during breaks. School couldn't end soon enough for Haruno. Counting down the seconds until the melody of freedom released them, Mika rushed to Masaaki's classroom so they could walk to his house together.
"I'm so glad we're able to spend time like this today." On their walk home, Mika fidgeted now and again. She really wanted to hold his hand, but settled for walking side by side. "Me too," she agreed, smiling softly as Masaaki got the door for her and then took care of her bag (which had the totoro key chain he had given her on it). As she removed her shoes, she took note of how organized and tidy he was. Each item was balanced and resting on their own hook. She liked that about him.

Water bottle in hand, Mika glanced over the collectibles, movies and games in Masaaki's room. She had seen them all the first time she had visited, but it still mesmerized her. Every figurine, poster, trinket, plushie, album; they all had their own story to tell. Holding her water bottle dearly with both hands, she stopped at the Princess Mononoke figurine yet again. Remembering the end of their first encounter, Mika wondered if that was the movie he mentioned they could watch later... As he booted up his computer, Mika took her place next to him curious as to what he could want her opinion on. Was it his computer? She wasn't very tech savvy... in fact she had a tendency to fry most electronics since she generated electrical current. However, she watched attentively as he fumbled through an explanation while clicking this way and that until something stupendous played on the screen.

What he showed her made her eyes sparkle. It was a simulation of the Empyrean. He had created a virtual rendition of the creature itself. She was surprised by how accurately it moved and looked. The expression on her face was one of wonderment at first, but soon her thoughts conflicted. Masaaki wanted to be helpful. So on one hand, utilizing this data in training would sharpen the senses of all UDA soldiers, making them more battle-ready than ever. Mika could spend hours in a simulation room training and perfecting attacks to target the core. One the other hand, the teenage geek in her couldn't contain the excitement of something she experienced being recreated virutally.
"You... you can turn it into a VR game?" she leaned in closer, touching the screen to see if she could spin the image of the Empyrean to look at it. "So cool," she whispered, astonished by his talent and attention to detail. With how creatively he looked at the world, she was more than curious as to what he could create. She remembered how he had compared her to a super hero when she geared up, the way he compared her to a detective when questioning townspeople and how he challenged the child with a game... While Mika's eyes had been captivated by the screen, she soon found them turning towards the sugarplum. Elbow on the desk, she cradled her chin within the palm of her hand as she leaned in towards the crafty designer.

"Will you make a video game... for me?" she asked rather presumptuously as her free hand reached out to curl a finger around his violet locks. It was a bold move, but given the comfort of his room, charm of the situation and their close proximity, hesitating to reach out never crossed Haruno's mind. She did as she pleased in this situation. "I want to know what the world looks like through your eyes, Masaaki," she explained her request, hand dropping free from his spindle of hair as she smiled gently towards him. She remembered how frightened he was at the shoreline. How his skin had gone as pale as the white sandy shores. Regardless, he overcame the fear that nightmare reigned in order to create something helpful and enthralling. The midnight beauty couldn't help but be captivated by his genuine desire to be useful. It made her heart pound as she looked towards him, smirk still on her face.

kotaro17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:33 pm
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 Contemplatively chewing on his lower lip as he watched Mika looking at the computer screen. Hands fidgeting a little in his lap, he didn't know what she would think or what she was thinking looking at it. "Mhm, yea like right now it's more of a 3 dimensional sort of thing like any other video game. But with the program I used to construct it, I can utilize it with my Virtual Reality headset and make it more immersive...like it'll take over the surroundings of the game and have more range of motion." He was so glad she seemed to like it, as she said it was cool, playing with the image of the Empyrean he had brought up on the screen. "I um...I was working on it before the camping trip. That whole encounter just...it kinda blew my mind. I was having nightmares after UDA had finally sent us home. I couldn't sleep, cause I just kept seeing it over and over. So I decided to do something more productive with that then. I took what I could remember, even the fuzziest detail and I made a rough imaging of it first. Then just overlayed more images of it, in different motions and poses, till I got everything right as far as what I remembered." It had been weirdly therapeutic and at least he'd gotten the nightmares to go. This was his way of facing it so to speak, to shake the creature from his mind so he could relax. He'd added features for combat, like having characters fight the creature. It was certainly something he could work a lot more on, but he did well he hoped thus far.

tab tab 🎮 Masaaki was glad Mika seemed to enjoy it, he was proud of the work he'd done on it. Smiling to Mika as she turned his way, the look in her eyes and the way she leaned on the desk made his cheeks warm. He wasn't even sure why, blushing as she leaned in close to him, he almost sort of turtled into the neck of his shirt out of reflex, flustered. "A....R-really? You want me to make one for you Mika?" Eyes widened a bit as she reached out to twirl as one of his stray locks of hair. His voice came out a bit in a squeak at first before the volume of his voice went back to normal. "I-I'd love to make a video game for you Mika!" To know what the world looks like through his eyes? "I'll surprise you then. I-if you're trusting me to make this, leave the details to me. I'll make you a game you'll enjoy." Smiling, though with the pink tinge still to his cheeks. Already the gears in his mind turning, since the whole process would take him awhile. He'd enjoy that, making a game for her.

tab tab 🎮 After they played around with the simulation a bit more, Masaaki resolved to show it to the UDA scientists come training time, upon Mika's recommendation. He wanted to be helpful, so if this would be of some use, he'd be glad for that. Once they'd finished with that, Masaaki and Mika went downstairs to the kitchen. "My mom left extra ingredients we could use from the bakery. So we've got plenty to try and bake something with. I was thinking maybe chocolate chip cookies we could start with? I've got some money for a pizza maybe after, if you want." They could order in some food, pizza or something else, since his parents were busy working right now. Unless there was something in the fridge that they'd cooked before.

tab tab 🎮 He took two aprons off the hook in the kitchen, helping tie Mika's around the back while she helped with his. Masaaki took out the flour, eggs, chocolate chips, etc. Laying everything out on the big kitchen island where they could work. They were going to make the cookies from scratch, and chocolate chips were a nice simple recipe to start with. He put the recipe on a stand in the middle of the counter, so they could read it. "For the most part the recipes are always easy to follow...but when you get more used to making the same things over and over like my parents do for the bakery, it comes by memory. Sometimes they create their own new recipes and twists on things, like a little experimentation and they'll write down maybe what measurements they used or go by heart what they made. It's fun and relaxing sometimes, easy to zone out while doing it."

tab tab 🎮 He'd showed her what to do, as far as the measurements and stirring things. Using the electric mixer, so their arms wouldn't be too tired. They were rolling the dough, Masaaki's hands on Mika's as he showed her how to press out and roll the dough to mix everything up right. Standing real close to her while they were working on it, the oven preheating. They'd gotten the cookie dough placed on the baking sheets before place them in the oven. Masaaki set the timer, "So it'll be about 12 minutes...maybe less, sometimes it's best to just eyeball them and see how they're doing while they're baking and the dough rising." So they had time to clean up while the cookies were baking. They'd had just about everything cleaned up and put away, when they were untying their aprons. Masaaki stopped when he saw flour on Mika's face. "Ah, Mika, hold on, you have a little flour there."

tab tab 🎮 Stepping in close to her, Masaaki brought his hand to her cheek, thumb brushing the flour away. His heart fluttering, he was close to Mika, seeing the pink on her cheeks, the flush from the heat mostly of their working in the kitchen. His hand resting against her cheek, so soft, his eyes inadvertently were drawn to her lips. Gaze settling on her eyes as he glanced up into hers. His heart thumping in his chest, Masaaki felt like he was drawn in, like magnets connecting. He leaned in closer, hesitant a moment until his lips were just an inch from hers. Closing that distance as he kissed Mika. Surprised and delighted at the softness of her lips against his, how they just sort of melded together.

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:26 pm
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

[ surrender ]

Masaaki was so precious. The way he sheepishly muddled and retreated as she playfully curled his lock sent a rush straight to her heart. The moment he squeaked out an answer, her lips broke with a full-on smile. Nodding in agreement, Haruno had no doubt in her mind Masaaki could create something amazing that she'd enjoy. Moving back in her seat, she gave him some space so that he could show her more with the simulation. While she was bedazzled by the gamer aspect of it, Mika couldn't help but encourage him to show the scientists at UDA. Training against something of this caliber was crucial and if Masaaki could program realistic scenarios for the agents, they might stand a chance their next encounter.

Following Masaaki to the kitchen, she nodded in agreement.
"Sounds good to me," she answered to both cookies and pizza. Helping Masaaki with his apron, Mika made sure to tie it loosely, but in a neat bow so it was easy to untie. Standing back, she watched closely at where the sugarplum was pulling out all the ingredients. "There are eggs in cookies?" she asked curiously, opening the carton. The girl was not being modest about never baking. She made tea daily, but that was the extent of her kitchen experience. As Masaaki put out the cook book, her dark hues fell upon it to read the ingredients list. There was so much butter in cookies... Listening to his advice about getting accustomed to recipes to the point you could adjust them in a relaxing manner, Mika nodded her head. "Sounds fun, show me," she said, fists balled up loosely in front of her as if she were ready for battle. She was very fired up!

Measuring ingredients, cracking eggs, preheating the oven and even using the electric mixer were all new to Mika. It was fun watching everything meld together and become dough.
"Press like this?" she asked as they began rolling out the cookie dough. Rosette tinge to her cheeks, she watched his hands over hers as he showed her the proper way to roll it out. Heart thumping from the closeness, she did her best to stay focused as they placed the medallions on the baking sheet. Brushing her hair back behind her ear, the flour on her fingertips sullied her cheek. But she failed to notice while intensely focused on the task at hand. Haruno nodded as he set the timer and they began cleaning up. Tugging at the string of her apron, both hands behind her back Masaaki called for her to pause. Just as the apron came over her head, she looked to him about to ask where, but he had stepped in. In one flawless motion his hand was upon her cheek, thumb gently brushing the flour from her skin.

The only feeling to have softly graced her cheek other than Masaaki's hand was his lips. Eyes rising from them to meet his gaze, the midnight beauty felt a change in the atmosphere. There was something different from every other time they had been this close. The room was quiet, but her fluttering heart was deafening as Ginma moved closer. Their eyes were locked and he was drawing himself straight to her. His warm breath was harbinger to the most electrifying sensation the midnight beauty had ever experienced. Lips meeting his, she felt the entire world shift into a climate gilded with sugar and bright lights. The softness of his lips drew her in, demanding her to surrender to his sweet essence. Hands clenching the apron, she had to step away to catch her breath. Jaw slightly ajar, she looked at Masaaki shocked. However, the corners of her mouth couldn't help but curl upwards with a smile.

Eyes glistening, she couldn't muster words, but knew she could express how she felt through action. Dropping the apron, she freed her hands to wrap around him and pull herself in. Lips calling to his, she kissed him back without restraint. Hips besieged his as her chest pressed against him; their racing hearts beating against one another while lip-locked. Mika's mana did the same, reaching out to melt the petrified magic within Masaaki. The sugarplum started out as a small spark of kindness and now he lit up her entire world with benevolence. Warming his soul with her sense of valiance, his world would brighten as well. She cherished him, cared for him and wanted to do everything in her power to protect his life with her. Hands gripping the folds of his shirt, she wanted him to understand how she felt. To confirm it, she'd gently pull her lips away from his.
"Daisuki, Masaaki," she confessed, letting her hands drape down his back as she created space so they could look at one another.

kotaro17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:31 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Chyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Day offffff~!" Ikki shouted, excited to spend the last day at home before the UDA intership started with his parents and his GIRLFRIEND. "Ma! Pa! Remember she's super shy and tiny, but she's super cool and my age, I swear! Oke, I'mma go pick her up, be back soon!" Ikki was out the door dressed in a black shirt and white shorts. On his skateboard, he made it to town in no time! Riding up to the dorms and ringing the bell. "Eri-chaaaaaaaaan~!" he called out, checking his phone for the time making sure he wasn't late- which he was. DANG IT! He tried so hard to be on time too, but had to clean his room and make sure his parents weren't going to be weird. When Eris came to the door, his eyes lit up and his tail wagged. "I missed you!" he cheered, scooping her up in a hug and spinning around one time before kissing her on the cheek on setting her down. "Got everything you need? Let's go!" he cheered, taking her hand in his and walking down the sidewalk.

Of course Ikki wasn't gonna take her straight home to meet mom and dad. He had other things planned too! It was their last free day before training started and he wanted to make it special.
"Let's stop by a few places before we go to my house," he suggested and make their first stop the bookstore. He had heard some new animals books had come out, plus a new release of the music magazine he liked. "Look! Eri-chan. One about otters and one about dolphins," he said, picking up the two new books and handing them to her. Naturally, he'd buy whichever one she wanted to take home. He was happy watching her expressions as she looked at the cute pictures.

"Let's grab some snacks to take to my house," he suggested, going into the Ginma's shop to grab some baked goods. "These are Masaaki's parents! They're super cool. Hi Mr. and Mrs. Ginma! This is my girlfriend, Eri-chan~ <3 We're going to buy some snacks for us and my Ma and Pa. Eri-chan's going to meet them for the first time," Ikki rambled as he always did, but the Ginmas were totally used to it. Ikki picked a red bean bun for his dad, lemon tart for his ma and he'd snag a peach danish. "What do you like, Eri-chan?" he asked, interested to see what she'd pick and wondered if it was something she never had or her usual favorite. Regardless, he'd smile at her choice and take note. "Good choice! Bye, Mr. & Mrs. Ginma!" They'd laugh and wish Eris luck with meeting Ikki's parents. Plus, they'd throw in a bonus baked good for the heck of it. They're were cool like that.

"Oh, are you tired? I can pull you on my skateboard, Eri-chan," Ikki insisted! He thought it'd be so cute to have Eri on his skateboard, holding his hand with both of hers as he pulled her along the sidewalk- AND IT TOTALLY WAS. "Aw~ KAWAII~! I won't let you fall, Eri-chan," he said, feeling like flowers were blossoming all around him at Eri-chan's cuteness. "Oh, one last stop. This vending machine is the best! It has the coo melon drink with the marble top!" Ikki said, going a little out of the way so they could pick melon and strawberry soft drinks, because Ikki didn't have much at home aside from sake and water.

THEN IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO MEET THE PARENTALS.
"Oke, Eri-chan. My Ma and Pa are super loud and laid back, but dont drink the sake. Do NOT DRINK THE SAKE ERI-CHAN," it was all the advice Ikki could give his girlfriend. He even put both hands on her shoulders and gave her a little playful shake so she'd know how serious he was. "Mamaaaa! We're home!" Man, if people thought Ikki was a hurricane when he entered the room, his mother and father were an avalanche. Tripping over one another,

"Outta da way, fattso! I wanna greet 'er first."
"Yer too slow ya ol' hag!" Hair pulling, leg sweeps and finally a c**k shot made Ikki's mother the winner.
"Welcome home, dears!" she glowed, sake breath strong and cheeks rosy.
"Ma! Are you drunk!?" Ikki cried as his father crawled down the hallway.
"Your father and I were celebrating you bringing home a girlfriend." Groaning as he made it to his knees in front of Eris and Ikki, his father nodded.
"We were sure you'd come out of the closet holding hands with Masaaki." A swift gut punch from Ikki's mother shut his father up once again.
"WHAT!? DAD! OHMYGOD!"
"I've been wanting to show baby pictures of Ikki to his girlfriend for years, but he hasn't managed to get one!" His mother already had the albums out with little naked Ikki butts and grade school photos with Masaaki before the two could get in the door.
"Ma! We haven't even taken off our shoes!"
"Ya better have a drink before you do that. Sake?" By magic, his father had a cup and bottle in hand, holding out a glass for Eris to take.
"Its not even noon, Pa!" Ikki hollered, tackling his father to wrestle the bottle away from him while his mother beckoned Eris over to look through photos, ignoring her husband and son completely.
"This is the first time Ikki used the toilet. He always peed in the woods. We couldn't get him to wear pants from age 2 to 3. Thank goodness he started preschool. He had to wear pants in order to go- Oh, and this is his dear friend Mada. She was such a good girl. Saved Ikki's life."
"Moron almost drowned attacking his own reflection!" With his father distracted, Ikki got the bottle away from his father.
"There was a pink pearl in the rocks! I wasn't- H-hey!"Ikki saw his father get to another bottle and had to jump him again.
"She was so sweet and caring, but those dogs at UDA only saw her as a Mage. Tore her away from her grandmother. We protested, but UDA got their way in the end. Grandmother Mada passed away shortly after." The room fell silent at the mention of Grandmother Mada.
"We dun want Ikki joinin' dat agency. Bunch o' Mage killers."
"Ma, Pa! I told you its ok! The facility Eri-chan and I are at are sympathetic to mages! They're tryin' ta let the mages live a normal life and stuff, ya know? Right Eri-chan?" All three of them looked to the girl, waiting to hear her reply and from there, they'd calm down, head inside and talk somewhat civilly... well as civil as Ikki's parents could get drinking before noon and constantly offering sake to the kids. Ikki always refusing, but if Eris wanted some, Ikki would definitely pour it for her. When everything was said and done, the day had zipped by and 5pm was right around the corner. Tearing Eris away from his mother and father, they were outside. "Man, my parents talk a lot Eri-chan. I'm sorry. Ya barely got to say a word. Next time I'll make sure they don't drink so they can get to know you," he said, scratching his head in frustration. "Hey, before you go... I wanna show you my hideout," Ikki grabbed her hand and took Eris through the woods.

There was an old fermenting shack spray painted with goofy faces and behind an old ratty curtain was a cute little hang out spot. Ikki's guitars, music posters and old bean bag chairs were thrown about. Grabbing his guitar, Ikki sat down on one of the old chairs.
"This is the real reason I wanted you to come over. Can I play for you?" he asked, hoping she'd sit in the little bean bag chair. It reminded him of when he first met her in the library, how it seemed to just swallow her up. "Haaa..." taking a deep breath, Ikki began plucking away at the chords.
"The stars in the expanse of the sky seem to bless me
They are twinkling brightly

The answer in this expanse of sky surely might not find it
But that's fine, I guess

On that place we looked up at the sky
We have exchanged our promises
You laugh, I laugh too, and there's happiness in that

Falling in love this sleepless night, I go out to meet you right away
The stardust linking our fingertips is the dream we trace
Though it's a faint light, it gets stronger as I think more of you
If we look up, the two stars we saw that night, will now shine brightly

Even if I try a thousand times, I still won't be able to put it into words
I would only mess them up

Even if I try ten thousand times, this heart that thinks gently of you
I still won't be able to convey

If that star would be you, and the one beside it would be me
Your name, and my name, let's put them up as theirs

In the sleepless nights, I will always miss you more than anyone
"A little bit sooner, just a little bit, I'll be there beside you"
Even your tears that fell, I'll turn them into the stars of the night sky
Your crybaby face will be a meteor soaring through the sky

In the sleepless nights I sneak away, and go out to meet you right away
I shiver in the darkness while I go beyond the skies
Though it's a faint light, it gets stronger as I think more of you
If we look up, the two stars we saw that night, will now shine brightly

And will forever be, together."

Ikki played out the last few string almost nervously, before stopping to scratch his face.
"Well, I don't normally sing ballads, but... the camping trip was really special to me and I, uh, haha!" he laughed, not really sure what to do next and totally embarrassed by singing it to her. He learned the song for her and wanted to play it for her, but man was his heart all acrobatic right now. Flippin' this way and that! Plus it was summer and hot in the hideout.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jade_Rotaski

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:41 am
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying: Bag with Mr Yuki & small bouquet of flowers
Talking to: Ikki > Ikkis parents > Ikki
Outfit: Long sleeved summer dress, with knee length white tights and her usual wristbands.
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Futariboshi: Acoustic Arrangement
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:
Quote:

Eri didnt have any idea what to expect when it came to meeting Ikki's parents with no parents of her own to fall back on as a frame of reference she did what she always did in situations she felt woefully unprepared for: She did research.

A lot of books and websites she looked at were either about being a parent for the first time or raising a child but others did have useful information about meeting your boyfriend's parents for the first time apparently it was appropriate to bring some sort of gift to the house in the form of flowers or wine...well she couldn't get wine she was underage but flowers she was sure she could manage even with her small budget from the UDA so she bought them the afternoon before the visit and left then in a vase of water so they wouldn't wilt. The rest of the information spoke about simply being herself, being honest with the family and some conversational topics.

While it was useful to know it didn't help to calm her nerves much; she was meeting total strangers who happened to be Ikki's parents, she had to try and put aside her fears and shyness and make an effort to get to know them, if not for her sake then for the sake of their relationship; she'd read plenty of stories of relationships being torn apart because the family didn't approve of their child partner, she didn't want something like that to happen with them, not while this was all still new and exciting.

On the day of the visit, she woke up early to shower and dress pulled out the only dress she currently owned a wire summer dress with black trim that had long sleeves enough to cover up her scars, putting on some with tights, her usual school shoes and her wrists bands, looking in the mirror she kind of looked...pretty.

She'd never thought of herself as pretty before...maybe Ikki's pet names were rubbing off on her? She felt flush at the fact Ikki was coming and rubbed at her cheeks with a soft pout; she was still unused to all these fluttery feelings even if she acknowledged them. Eris was jerked out of her thoughts as she heard the door ring and the sound of Ikki's loud voice from downstairs, picking up the flowers and her back with Mr Yuki tucked away inside she made her way down the stairs opening the door to the blonde who greeted her with hs usually happy enthusiasm.

She let out a soft squeak of surprise as he scooped her up like Eris weighed nothing and spun her around, despite her nerves the pale-haired girl started to laugh as she buried her face into his neck and returned the hug "Just be careful of the flowers they're for your parents" She said pressing a kiss to his cheek as he set her down before she nodded "I'm ready" She said with a firm nod as she took the others hand and followed after the eager puppy-in-a-humans-body that was Ikki Kabuto.

Eris was surprised that he made a diversion to the book store "Are you trying to squeeze in a date before I meet your parents?" She asked playfully looking up at him amused but not entirely surprised by this course of action; the other had always been sweet and attentive to her needs and interests, one day though she'd like to try something Ikki loved too. She spent a little time looking at the various books; the ones about animals and science defiantly interested her; perhaps if she wasn't a mage she would have liked to have been a vet or some sort of animal handler on a farm...it sounded nice.

Alas, the reality was it was unlikely she could have that dream.

Picking up the book about otters she checked the price tag while Ikki was focus on music magazines before she bought it and watched the other curiously...Ikki liked sports and music didn't he; she remembered him talking a lot about his interests when they had talked together on various occasions, he seemed to like all sorts of physical activity and could play the guitar...next time she'd take him on a date and they'd do something he liked for a change, even if it was physically strenuous, she didnt mind if it was fun.

Once they left the bookstore it was time for snacks and Eris was akin to a kid getting free reign at the candy store; if she had the funds she would have bought one of everything to try, but alas she nor Ikki had that much yen between them and she did not want to empty her boyfriend's wallet on nothing but snacks; instead, she limited herself to three items, some potato chips, pocky and a melonpan bread with strawberry filling inside, she'd had pocky before but the potato chips were some sort of bbq flavour and melonpan bread was so popular at school it was always sold out before she could try it.

Eris blinked at the free baked good and Ikki waving goodbye to the couple at the store as he called then Mr and Mrs Ginma...wait were they Maasaki-kuns parents? It made sense now how they knew Ikki so well aside from being a regular customer, he WAS best friends with their son after all.

She blinked and eyes the skateboard looking a little sceptical at first but she didn't refuse as she stepped on the board and was nervous at first as the board wobbled a little, but she relaxed once they began moving and started to enjoy the ride as Ikki had a hold of her hands and dragged her along the sidewalk; some people gave time either funny looks or started giggling at them but she didnt really mind; she was having fun and it was hall helping to soothe her nerves before meeting Ikki's parents.

Perhaps that had been the blonde's plan this whole time.

After one last stop to get sodas from a vending machine it was time to meet the blonde's parents, Eris still felt nervous but not as much as she was before as she gripped firmly onto Ikki's hand for reassurance as he warned her not to drink the sake and her big blue eyes just blinked confused at his warnings about not drinking the Sake. From what she'd read that no good parent would allow their child to drink underage unless for special events and even then only a few sips...but then she was reminded, that these are the parents who made Ikki.

God help her.

Taking a deep breath the small mage followed Ikki into the threshold of the home...and what happened was nothing short of a whirlwind of action as who she presumed Ikki's parents began...fighting over who got to meet her first? Eris actually winced as Ikki's mother kicked her own husband in the balls before greeting them as his father slowly got to his feet, she looked between them nervously as Ikki stated they were drunk, wondering if actually lying about her age and buying them alcohol might have been a better idea.

The pale-haired girl had to snort with laughter which she attempted to hide behind her hand at the idea of Ikki dating Maasaki; she knew the other was 100% straight with the way he'd looked at her and Mika, but considering the blonde's track record with girls, she supposed she couldn't blame then for that assumption.

Then suddenly there were baby pictures and a cup offered to her which on instinct Eris took simply because she thought it'd be impolite not to though she remembered Ikki's warning not to drink it she would take very tiny sips in the pretence of enjoying the odd burning liquid. She looked to Ikki and his dad fighting in the background before nervously shuffling over to sit with Ikki's mother as she pulled out all sorts of photos of Ikki's as a baby and a small adorable child.

"Ikki's grandmother was a mage?" She said genuinely surprised about this information but it'd make sense, it wasn't just young children that were born with abilities because of the calamity that happened surely other humans would have gained them as well though it was likely far rarer...then again the research into mages was still in its infancy not if Kyrie knew everything about them hence this school experiment. "I'm sorry for your loss, that must have been hard," She said softly feeling genuine sympathy for them but also feeling a sense of sadness.

This is what she'd missed out on; having a family, being loved, being raised by people who care for you...she felt a pang of Envy towards Ikki before feeling ashamed of herself; Ikki could have been torn from his family without a trace when he witnessed the park incident, never to be seen again, if Rokaku not taking the facility in a new direction, he could very well have been trapped as she had been...she could only imagine how distraught they might become if that had happened.

She was pulled out of ehr thoughts as she heard the father talking about the UDA and Ikki trying to defend them and trying to get her back up on what he was saying "We have a new Director at the facility who has made a lot of changes the head scientist has allowed us some semblance of a normal life, with the theory, it will help us be stronger in some way or another" She said truthfully looking to Ikki's father "I was wary about him training with the UDA too, but I think it might be good for him...and I'll likely need Ikki-Kun's help in the future so it's better he's more prepared for the future" She said softly.

After that things settled down, Eris offered the family the flowers which they gratefully accepted and there was a lot of talking going on but there was VERY little that Eris had to say or reply to they just seemed happy with her being there.

Snacks and drinks were had (The sake was put aside barely touched before it disappeared at one point) and once the conversation quieted down Ikki made his excuses and took her outside; the sun was starting to set and there was a nice cool breeze that felt good on Eris's heated skin from all the attention "They do...but they are very much like you so I think I can handle it" Eris commented with a small smile humming a little tune softly as little as she noted his frustration before taking the blonde's hand in hers "It's okay there's always next time" She promised him.

Ikki then took her hand and lead her to his 'hideout' a small shack with cute pictures spray-painted over it and a curtain over the door and bean bag chairs...along with a guitar. Nodding she sank into the big bean back getting comfortable as she watched Ikki take a breath and began to play.

The melody was lighthearted and romantic but Ikki...he was singing and his voice was soothing and worked well with the song, the voice of the other hitting the higher notes without issue, but what really hit her was the song itself and the meaning; she'd never heard it before but she could understand from the lyrics why he'd chosen it for her...no, for them.

It was their song.

Eris found her eyesight getting blurry and as Ikki began to finish off the last few chords of the sound she realized that she was crying and she couldn't stop as she scrubbed at her eyes but they wouldn't stop coming she felt so...full of a feeling she couldn't describe, but these tears were for once happy and full of joy.

"That was beautiful...it's like it was written for us" She snuffled still trying to stop crying and failing miserably; she didnt even have any tissues so she probably looked a mess but it doesn't stop her from throwing herself at Ikki the moment he had set the guitar down and burying her face in his chest as she tried to jsut calm down from the overwhelming emotions she felt from hearing that song, from knowing Ikki thought she was special enough to hear him play and sing for her.

It took a few minutes before she was calm again, red-faced and red-eyed but no longer crying as she wrapped her arms around Ikki and rewarded him with a few kisses. "Will you play it for me again one day?" She asked softly, still curled in Ikki's lap not caring if her thighs were in full view for the other right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

W-What!? Eris was crying!? Ikki didn't notice at first and started to panic as she came at him. "Eri-chan!" he cried as she buried her face in his chest. Arms instinctively went around her, holding her as tightly as he could without hurting her. Worries were put to rest as he realized she was only overwhelmed by him singing. Man, he really hadn't done any singing since his cousin left. He was happy Eris was the person he sang for since then. Smiling down at her, he softly pet her head. Her hair was like silk. She was so cute. She was so sweet. He didn't know all the things she had been through, but he never wanted another scar to tarnish her beautiful body or any person to mistreat her emotionally. Eri-chan was his baby now. He loved the way she had put up with his parents and how they spent their day together. It was so cool he finally found someone who could accept him for who he was, so he'd go above and beyond to accept her and make her happy.

Man, was he glad he practiced the song and got to sing for her. Seeing her so happy really made his day! She was totally the sunshine in his life now.
"Right? Just for us," he agreed, whispering down as she sniffled and clung to him. As her face peeked out from his chest, he leaned in to accept her kisses and gently rub his nose against her red one in an eskimo kiss. He didn't mind the mess and pulled her down into the bean bag chair to sit with him. "Anytime, Eri-chan," he said, letting her curl up in his lap like an adorable kitten. Kawaii! Ikki's face turned red as his eyes sparkled at her adorableness! His arms brought her as close as physically possible! Big hands cupping around her thick thighs in order to do so. Oh, man. So juicy. He didn't think he could restrain himself this time. He cared for her so much, she was all dressed up and beings so cute and vulnerable.

Awwwww, man! Yeah, he couldn't help himself. Brushing his lips against her neck, he whispered,
"I'll learn more, play more and sing more just for you, my little lady." He kissed her neck lightly at first, followed by a deeper kiss and then sucking lightly on her delicate skin. He REFUSED to leave a mark though, so he pulled away to nibble lightly on her ear. "Stay here tonight, Eri-chaaaan~" he begged, hand moving up her thigh as he nuzzled his face against her sillky hair. Like a dog with a bone, he didn't wanna let it go. She could totally feel what was on his mind too. But he wouldn't make any drastic moves. She was his angel, but he kind felt like being a little devil right now! It was all on her and he'd go at her pace. <3

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying: Bag
Talking to: Ikki
Outfit: Long sleeved summer dress, with knee length white tights and her usual wristbands.
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Undertale OST: Premonition
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:
Quote:

Eris couldn't remember the last time she'd been cared for and it not feeling as though there was an ulterior motive behind it; Kyrie seemed to care about her well enough but she was always trying to unravel and discover the mages latent potential and see how far they could go in her new program. Mika had initially been her tormentor doing what she was asked by the UDA to get her to fight, but it did develop into Mika caring about her as a friend, however it was defiantly in the realms of tough love, where a punch to the arm and some gruff words were the best she could have offered in the past...though that aspect of her seemed to have softened a bit thanks to Maasaki.

Rokaku was still a bit of a mystery to her, he was kind and genuinely seemed regretful of the past but she wasn't sure if it was simply a ruse or if he really meant it yet; she couldn't help but be sceptical when it came to the UDA; she'd been burned by them far too many times to trust what she saw and heard on the surface.

But Ikki was different, he had seen a shy, scared girl on her own at school and tried to be a friend to her simply because that's the type of guy he was, and while it meant he'd gotten himself roped up into the mess with the Empyreans and the UDA, it also meant she had someone that she could trust and could to talk to that wasn't UDA staff about her abilities. Eris knew she could trust Ikki and while Mika would question the pale-haired mages reasoning of 'why that idiot?' for her it was a weight off of her shoulders to have someone who was an outsider looking in to support and be alright with the fact that she was a mage and in turn, she found someone to protect, someone to actually fight for instead of simply being ordered to do so by the UDA.

And so after being treated kindly by Ikki's rather eccentric parents to baby pictures and drinks, and whisked away by Ikki to serenade her with a song in his private den; she had never felt more special and loved than she did right now curled up in the arms of the other her face buried in his chest, unable to stop the tears from falling because she was overwhelmed with happy emotions she'd never had the chance to feel before and now she was feeling them all at once it was really no surprise that she was a bit of a tearful mess.

Ikki seemed to understand after a moment she was in fact crying tears of joy rather than being upset at him as she let him pet her head and hold her feeling safe and warm and was in no desire to move from the blonde anytime soon as he adjusted her in his arms, a warm but slightly rough hands brushing alone thighs almost teasingly.

Eris let out a soft little laugh as the blonde whispered in her ear that he'd learn to play more just for her and raised up her pinky for him to take "I'd really like that, it's a promise then" she agreed.

Eris was no fool with what was going on, with a budding relationship came experimentation of the more sexual kind and a part of her REALLY wanted him to make the first move here and see where things went, ALL the various consequences of diving headfirst recklessly be damned but other than soft, loving kiss at her neck and nibble on her ear he left her feeling warm and tingly all over, but far from satisfied.

Well, it's not as though she brought protection anyway...maybe they'd have time after UDA training.

As Ikki told her to stay with him here she let out a soft little sound of agreement as she began to drift off to sleep in his arms; today had been more emotionally exhausting than physically but despite the blonde's frustrations with his own parents being chatterboxes, Eris thought it had been well worth the trip.

As she began to drift to sleep however Ikki, while holding her, fell his mind and senses being pulled away from reality and down into the darkness for a moment before there was a light and a scene began to form in front of him, sometimes he was witnessing it from his own perspective, others he'd witness directly from Eris's.

"'I told you already Psi, your parents didn't want you, so stop asking," a faceless woken in a lab coat said her tone clipped and cold as she scribbled something down on a clipboard as she looked impassively down at an Eris who couldn't have been more than five years old as she stood in a clinically white examination room her blue eyes full of questions and upset with the answer she receives.

~

"Pathetic, so much power and you squander it! We have a war to win and you don't want to fight!?" A man's gruff aggressive voice was heard as Ikki witnesses Eris curled up on a corner of a trying room crying, throwing up nothing but shields to protect from...Mika? Not Mika as she was now but much younger and far more ruthless than Ikki had ever seen her before she threw electricity down on Eris trying to break through her defences, eventually succeeding and leaving the pale-haired child helpless and covered in bruises.

-

"Hit her with a higher voltage we know she can do better," A man in a lab coat orders said as Eris now around ten years old in a familiar examination room only this time she strapped to a bed, with wires taped to her body as she writhes and screams in pain as a jolt of electricity was burst through her body resulting in a ripple of telekinetic energy bursting outwards shattering any nearby fragile objects as her powers reacted to the stimulus in a violent way.

~

"She won't even fight off an animal...what a complete waste of potential" a man in a dark suit and glasses mutters to himself; at a guess, he seems to be an agent as he watched Eris behind a one-way sheet of glass, be attacked by a ravenous dog the animal biting into her leg the exact place where there is a faint scar to this day only for Mika to step in and wrangle the dog off of her and carry her out of the room.

~

"You are here to fight the empyrean's and yet you sit around and play pacifist! We don't have time for your games Psi! Either get up and fight it we'll dispose of you!" Another voice yelled at her as Eris curled up in the corner of her stark white room devoid of any sort of personality and said nothing in response, trembling with a genuine fear that one day that's exactly what they'll do.

~

The memories shift to the scientist known as Kyrie, Ikki can feel Eris is weary but there's a shred of trust there, a trust no one else that is considered staff has "I have good news, you and the other mages will be allowed out of the facility, you can attend school and participate in a normal life, isn't that wonderful?" Kyrie said with that bright smile of hers, Ikki could feel Eris wasn't buying it though; it wasn't hard to figure out Kyrie was putting them through some sort of experiment to help further their abilities but she didnt complain or say anything outwardly.

~

The scene shifts to Eris on her own reading in a very familiar library on a very familiar far-too-big bean bag, her nose in a book about polar bears as Ikki approaches and calls out to her in a low voice "Saito-san~," This caused her to jump and start to panic as she wasn't prepared to have a surprise encounter with one of the her classmates, as the blonde introduced himself; the first stop to an interesting relationship. "I'm Kubota Ikki. We're in the same class," his voice remained light and quiet and instantly Ikki watching this could feel ehr fear and he distrust of him, not due to the fact he thought he;d hurt her but the entire interaction itself had initially been stressful for her.

~

The scene shifts again to a much more recent time, Eris and Mika are sat side by side sharing drinks at school, looking more akin to friends than anything that had come before; despite what Ikki saw before, of Mika treating Eris horribly in the past, Ikki can feel that the pale mage doesn't have any sort of resentment or anger towards the other at all. Instead there's a sense of respect and warmth coming from Eris towards Mika; she understands her fellow mage has had her own share of hardships that things have needed to be sacrificed to make her into a 'soldier' but things have changed, they have changed over the years.

"So...you have a crush too? Ikki's going to be really disappointed it's not him" Eris comments lightly causing Mika to spit take and deny it; but Eris knows that her feelings are a real as the ones she feels for Ikki, it will just take more time for her to come to terms with them, but she thinks Massaki is a good first for Mika, they compliment each other well.

~

The memories fade and stop after that one and Eris is fast asleep her expression calm and peaceful no indication of the traumas she's suffered or the pain she'd had to endure before; here in his arms, she feels safe and secure, and even if Ikki moved her she wouldn't wake up until morning.  
[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff