Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Vote Like No One Else Will

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:34 am
JUNE 13, 2020

Article by Scott Klusendorf
President, Life Training Institute

Can a Christian really be against abortion and vote pro-choice? Psychologist Carolyn Yoder’s post — “Blood on Our Hands: 7 Reasons Why I’m a Christian Against Abortion Who Doesn’t Vote Pro-Life” — is again making the rounds and many Christians are favorably sharing it. They should take a closer look.

For Yoder, “pro-life” means you oppose all killing — not just abortion, but also all war and capital punishment. Later in the piece, she applies “pro-life” to opposing reductions in foreign-aid spending, opposing increased defense spending, opposing restrictive immigration policy, opposing gun rights, opposing policies that increase our carbon footprint, and the list goes on and on — a complete catalogue of leftist agenda items.

Read more: link  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:47 am
I'm glad you posted this. The upcoming election has me stressed because I always struggle on who to vote for. I find fault with all the candidates.  

Rysabi

The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff