🞂 Hot Days
      🞂 Early Meetings
      🞂 Dogs

FEARS
      🞂 Spiders
      🞂 Wrinkles

══════════════════════════════════════════════

PERSONA
      + Outgoing + Friendly + Flirtatious + Alcoholic + Raver + Immoral + Corrupt + Obsessive

BIO
      ❱❱ PRE-GATE Spitfire with a brain. Several brushes with the law, but perfect grades in University and moving onto her second PHD. Her college years is when she met Ace. Thought he was cute and all, but too stiff for her taste!
      ❱❱ SKY ASUNDER Nothing captivated her more and she instantly applied to UDA. Initial application for working at the facility denied. Instead, Kyrie was charge with tending to the surviving soldiers and field scientists who encountered Empyreans. She happened to be assigned to Ace's squad and saved his life with experimental medicine. Their post was overrun by Empyrean and if it weren't for Ace, she'd be dead.
      ❱❱ MAGE HUNT Kyrie had a soft heart for the Mages. While she moved up in the UDA ranks and was charged with tending to their physical health, she cared more for their mental health. Mages she was able to interact with were comforted and regulated with the impression their powers were "normal," and they shouldn't feel outcast or special. "Everyone has talents and needs to use those talents for the betterment of humanity."
      ❱❱ ATOMIC PRISON Having a strong bond with some of the Mages, Kyrie made herself known in the UDA ranks as a Mage sympathizer. She was deemed head of psychological research at facility Z03 and discovered the power of love when a Mage began developing feelings for a peace officer interning at the facility. She worked closely with Ace who helped fine tune the Mage's developing bodies while she kept their minds healthy. More and more she found her heart pounding and body yearning for Ace, but she had a purpose at UDA and couldn't let him distract her.
      ❱❱ TRANSFER STUDENTS Shiri Gakuen was Yokyrie's project and with it finally pushed through, she took five years studying many Mages in a all the facilities to pick the candidates she felt were most susceptible to falling "in love," or finding "love," in a different form. While she didn't assign herself to a field assignment with them, she made sure to put Ace at the school where he could report back on his findings. His reports aren't really good, but at least its some trusted unbias information! She has also appointed herself as Keito's "Mother," for undercover purposes to visit town.
      ❱❱ CURRENT Kyrie stalks a Mage every day to catalog their development outside the facility. Careful, Mamayokyrie is just around the corner mages <3

PLOT SLOTS
      🞂 AGENT LOVE INTEREST - Gasai Ace! An field soldier, security officer and now under agent for UDA. Kyrie has known him since college, but was only officially acquainted after her medical post during the gate's opening was overrun. Damn, the man is super fine! Kyrie really wants a slice of that cake, but has goals and a strong purpose with UDA. She can't afford to let a relationship distract her.
      🞂 AGENT RIVAL - While Kyrie's hippie style-love hypothesis has become a proven theory, her rival thinks the opposing could be stronger. Kyrie needs a dark and twisted counterpart who challenges her perception and intelligence! Maybe sabotage her research from time to time.
      🞂 MAGE CHILD - Kyrie has grown close with many subjects over the years. Several of the mages can look up to her like a mother, aunt or big sister. You pick and you get stalked for progress reports and showered with Kyrie's love!

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:47 pm
[align=center]══════════════════════════════════════════════
[size=20][color=goldenrod][b]A G E N T
═══════════════════════ ✦ ═══════════════════════
Y O K Y R I E[/b][/color][/size]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5NbUjnk.png?1[/img][/align]

[size=10][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:57 pm
Posting Log

Monday, June 24th - Body on Lab Table!? Dig in.  

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:03 pm
A G E N T
═══════════════════════ ✦ ═══════════════════════
Y O K Y R I E

User Image

Hanging up the phone, Kyrie adjusted her glasses. "Time to play Mama!" she said with a super serious tone. Kyrie was about to intercept Mage Willow and break the news.

Mage Willow sat in one of the many offices in Z03. He was dripping with sweat and chilled to the bone, but he had no fever. All his vitals checked out, except for his mana readings. They were chaotic and unstable. Agents stood on edge, nervous he might go atomic. Four agents in one small 8 x 8 room with a mage!? How'd you expect someone to relax in a tiny box like that!? Kyrie walked in and her nose was instantly violated by the smell. "Whoo eeee! It smells like the men's locker room in here- GET YOUR HANDS OFF THAT!" Kyrie slapped the hand of an agent who's hand rested on the gun in his holster. "Out, out. Out! I need to talk to my baby boy," she shooed them all out, even slapping one on the a**. With her authority she could get away it- and she probly fulfilled a fantasy. Slamming the door, Kyrie locked it from the inside with her finger scan. Only the head of the science department could get in now. "Well, my darling child-"

"Where's Nobu?" Mage Willow's stomach was churning. He had hurled several times in the ride back to Z03, but now with Kyrie here he felt a little better. Still, his brows furrowed and he was dead serious. He needed his friend. "Spade woke me up and started questioning me. I... How can I help?" he wasn't sure what was going on. He'd never felt like this before. He felt like a piece of his soul was shattering he was dying from a broken spirit. "Is it an Empyrean... The way other Mages describe it... I... "

"Sh," she put a finger to his lips to silence him in a tender and gentle way so he wouldn't panick or fight back. Kyrie picked up on every psychological cue she could and as a doctor, she knew his anxiety was affecting his physical condition. His lips were dry, but she could feel his pulse jump all over the place! What she was about to do was going to be extremely daring, but her woman's intuition had a hunch her theory was going to shine in this moment! "Tell me what you feel, Aru," she sprung a surprise hand grab and slapped her palm against his. Not even Uda's cameras would pick up on what she had done- the itty bitty shard she had found in the corpse was against her skin and now pressing into Willow's. It had zero affect on Kyrie. SHE EVEN PUT IT IN HER MOUTH. Nothing happened and it had zero flavor. But for some reason, she thought Willow's reaction would be different.

And it was. Hot. Kyrie would be able to feel the heat from the shard as it sat in Willow's clammy hands. Yet, the sweat would reside and his temperature would even as the shard's heat went beyond all physicality and soothed Aru's distress. "Y-Yuki?" pools of salt would form within the seagreen hues of Mage Willow as his pupils shrunk and then equalized. One bat of his lids would cause tears to fall over his pale cheeks. Harder and harder he gripped Kyrie's hand to the point he was starting to hurt her and his veins... They stretched out from under his skin like the vines of a plant, enveloping Kyrie's arms slowly. She'd have the chance to let go and pull away.

Kyrie didn't let go. Instead, she wiped the tears clean from Willow's face. "Sweetie, talk to me. Do you see him? Can you hear him? How can I help him? " Kyrie said all this sincerely, knowing damn well he was dead. Willow still didn't know though. She suspected he didn't understand what was going on. In fact, no one really knew what the heck was going on! Could she make any sense of it or would she die by his hands?

There was banging on the door the moment Willow's powers activated, but the kid didn't notice. He was zoned out, like he were watching a movie. "Its... Its like a daydream. I'm... in class looking at myself. Two back two over. I just stood up to read an entry from our literature. I'm- his heart is beating so fast! This is Yuki. I'm.. Haha," Willow looked down when he laughed, feeling a sense of comfort for only a second before noticing his powers creeping out to grip Kyrie's arms. The beating on the door- Oh, no! "I'm! I'm! I'm so sorry! Please- I didn't mean to!" Willow knew what it meant for a Mage to use their powers on an Agent. He'd be killed. They'd come in gun's blazing if he didn't stop! BUT HE COULDN'T. Oh, no! Oh, no! There was so much mana between his and Kyrie's hand- How. he finally screamed, trying to pull his hand away from Kyrie's. In a desperate attempt, he mutilated himself- tearing his own veins. Dark green blood gushed from his hand as he fell over his chair and scrambled against the wall. But... there was still something in his palm. Although his flesh was searing with pain- still the daydream, the feeling- The fluttering heart.

Ohmygod. Kyrie's own heart was racing as she heard the description Willow gave her. Two back!? TWO OVER!? That's where Nobu Yuki sat in comparison to Aru. Kyrie was a total stalker. She knew everything about every class mate and every Mage in her experiment. She spent every waking moment watching and analyzing data- down to their locations, sleeping habits and web browsing history (SHE KNEW SOME MAGES GOT RATHER CURIOUS WITH THE PC'S NOW THAT THEY HAD FREE RANGE OVER THE INTERNET). The banging on the door really pissed her off. She really wished she had a button to shock the security agents into silence some days! "EVERYTHING IS OKAY. GO AWAY," Kyrie hollered at the top of her lungs, the screeching sound threatening to burst ear drums if they didn't back OFF and let her do her damn thing.

"Aru, sweetie!~" Kyrie cried, hugging him even after all the drama, blood and obvious breaking of the UDA rules. It was all good. Kyrie wasn't afraid of her baby. She held him super close, cupping his injured hand- but in a WAY he could see what was in his palm. "Darling, your tears aren't going to stop," she comforted him, but at the same time warned him of what she was going to say next. "That's a piece of Nobu Yuki. Hide it. Keep it safe, honey... I think someone else has the rest," the loving scientist told him, petting his neon head, unafraid of how he would react to what she said. Dude, he knew what was going on. He was just a kid though! He had to work through these things.

Kyrie would be able to feel his body heat up. All his worries and concerns pointed to

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:06 pm

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:07 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:12 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:14 pm