PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:46 pm
    ∴ Kabuto, Ikki_____ ∴ Vessel » "Eris"

══════════════════════════════════════════════
      GENDER 🞂 MALE
      AGE 🞂 16
      HEIGHT 🞂 5'10"
      WEIGHT 🞂 150lbs
      EYE 🞂 Hazel/Brown
      HAIR 🞂 Bleach Blond (Kind of Orange) He did it himself!
      OCCUPATION 🞂 Student
      PIERCING 🞂 Ears
      TATTOO 🞂 Arm Sleeve of Dragon and Kabuto Emblem

🞂 Snowboarding
      🞂 Guitar
      🞂 Individuality
      🞂 Freedom
      🞂 Alcohol
      🞂 Cigarettes
      🞂 Adrenaline Rushes
      🞂 Acoustic Music

DISLIKES
      🞂 Math
      🞂 English
      🞂 History
      🞂 Heavy Make up
      🞂 Drama

FEARS
      🞂 Disappointing his Father
      🞂 Losing his Friends

PERSONA

Loyal Outgoing Daft

Ikki has the ability to lure people in with his charisma and become good friends easily, however that's usually where it stops. For some reason, no one has taken a romantic interest in him. Ikki believes he has a chance at romance this year and is determined to find a person that could live by his side- not just a domesticated partner, but someone with guts. Ikki spends a lot of time upholding the Kubota name, that he's really just looking for someone he can be himself around.

He plays the acoustic guitar and loves to sing as well as do life-endangering feats. He is very athletic, but the only activity he gives the light of day is skateboarding.

Once you are friends with Ikki, he is loyal to a fault. If there is even a hint that he atmosphere is foul around a friend, he will be the first to raise his voice and take things to the next level if the problem won't leave. If there's no one to punch, he is doing everything he can to bring a smile to that face once again in his own doofus way.

BIO
      ❱❱ PRE-GATE A little brat getting in all kinds of trouble, breaking bones, climbing trees and taming wild animals. His mother had her hands full and his dad only praised his adventurous behaviors.
      ❱❱ SKY ASUNDER Ikki remembers the bright lights the day the sky opened up and a shiny green gate stared down at them. Living in Shiri, the whole town had a green haze to it! Deep in his memories he recalls a fluttering light raining down- like tinkerbell from Peter Pan! Ever since then, Ikki's been kind of lonely whenever he's by himself. Its why he tries to be nice to everyone and have a lot of friends. Although he's had crushes in his life and is always looking for a best friend to fill the hole in soul, he still hasn't found it!
      ❱❱ MAGE HUNT At first Ikki's family didn't agree with the mage hunt. Kids being ripped from their families was a scary thought. Ikki's mother held her boy close and told him to tell her if he had any special powers. Ikki didn't really understand at first and told his mother he had MANY super powers, but they were all pretend and make-believe. Nearly gave her a heart attack cause of it. Ikki never witnessed any magic or met a Mage growing up.
      ❱❱ ATOMIC PRISON Ikki's dad spat on Mages after what happened in Tokyo. He even volunteered as neighborhood watch to report any suspicious characters. Ikki didn't really understand it and his mother told him otherwise. She feared the Mages and thought they should be submissive, not restraint those with power. While his parents were divided, Ikki had made up his mind! He would protect the weak- no matter if they were magical or not! No one deserved to be looked down upon or imprisoned because they were different. It was silly to him. He didn't understand grown ups.
      ❱❱ TRANSFER STUDENTS Oh, man! Ikki was excited for the new transfer students. They were children of UDA agents and scientists. He bet they got to see all kinds of magic! The first couple of transfer kids he talked to got nervous bout his inquiries. Ikki couldn't leave them alone though! He was inexplicably pulled to them. Man, they all seemed pretty weird and withdrawn, except for Haruno Mika. What a hottie! Athletic, smart and super pretty. Ikki didn't want to approach her right away. He was crushin' hard. Maybe he'd check with the other transfer kids to see what he could do to get her to like him! That's when he met Sato Eris.

❱❱ RP START Ikki seems to be getting dumber as the days go on. His mind may have been blown by witnessing magic and the mini-gate open at the park. He definitely is spending more and more time with Sato Eris. There's no rhyme or reason that he's aware of, but he's always finding his way to her. Still has a crush on Mika, but feels his dreams are crushed after seeing her with Masaaki.
      ❱❱ EMPYREAN SHORELINE FIGHT Woa, broh. What happened!? Oh, yea. I was hearing this crazy lullaby and I had a really bad nightmare. I ran to tell Eri-chan right away and I totally skipped a shower and everything because I thought it was my cousin who got murdered- oh yea! the news said a student at our school got murdered and it was freaky the same as my nightmare. But after I showered and stuff at the dorms, Eri took me to the shoreline where I swear this melody was playin' and then we found Mika and Masaa and Spade fighting this crazy creature. So creepy. Well, we found Willow first and he attacked me, broh! He was crazy man!
      ❱❱ CAMPING TRIP ERIS N ME R DATING!!!!!
      ❱❱ UDA TRAINING I'm a magical boy now.

RELATIONS
      🞂 Sato Eris ★★★★ [GIRLFRIEND]
          She's in my class and I met her at the library. She's a transfer student in the same program as Mika, so I asked her for some advice. She told me Mika likes grapefruit soda and herbology. We're also pretty sure mika's part of the floral-something-club. I exchanged information with Eris. I put my number, address and email in her phone. She seems super shy, so I'm going to keep an eye out for her. Bullies are always drawn to small, frail and shy types who hang out by themselves. Oh, yeah! She likes polar bears.
          WOAAA! ERIS IS A MAGE! I didn't get to see her powers, but the agents at UDA told me about it after the Empyrean attacked us at the park. It was crazy. I gotta get Eris to show me her powers one of these days!
          I lost Oba-chan's guitar pic! Eris lost her polar bear! We teamed up in search for out lost stuff. We found Eris's polar bear in a machine at the arcade. How'd the heck it get in there!? Our classmate Momo found my lost guitar pic. Day ended pretty awesome! Eris was pretty cute hugging Mr. Yuki after losing him. Makes me wanna scoop her up and hug her too!
          Woa, man. I had a crazy dream last night and all I could think about was running to Eri-chan to tell her about it. It was super crazy. Maybe some kind of magic cult thing invaded my dreams. Whatever it is, I can't get this melody outta my head.
          Eri was super supportive and eventhough I tots invaded her personal space at the dorms, she was super helpful and rode to the north shore with me. A crazy wicked fight happened and I got hurt real bad, but Eri helped me out and healed me. She was super tired so I carried her back. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MOMENT IN MY LIFE. THIS WAS THE DAY I DISCOVERED ERI-CHAN'S THIGHS. THEY ARE LUSCIOUS. NO THIGHS COMPARE. i'll never forget the first time i touched those thighs- i mean i hope i get to touch them thighs again. oh, man. im really startin' to think eri-chan is cute.
          Yo, my heart is all crazy around Eri-chan now. Like, I can't contain myself anymore! I blurted out how I liked her at camp and she became my girflriend! she even came and snuck into my tent. like omg she was in pajamas and so cute and i got to cuddle her but like, i saw all her scars. man, i thought she wore baggy stuff cuz she was insecure, but now i think its cuz she was hiding her scars n stuff. i didn't ask what happened but i hope she never has to get hurt and have anymore scars like that.
          Eri-chan met my mom and dad! I tried to sneak in a little date, brought her to a book shop, to the bakery and I pulled her on the skateboard to my house. BUT OMG MY PARENTS ARE SO EMBARRASSING. They wouldn't shuddup and they were drinking PLUS DAD SAID HE THOUGHT I WAS GAY. MOM THOUGHT SO TOO. OMG. But they liked Eri-chan and she seemed to like them too! The best part of this day was I got to sing for Eris. I had been practicing this song since our camping trip and I dun usually do ballads, but man I really liked singing to her. She was so happy too. She cried and I got to hold her and calm her down. I felt really good holding her. I know being next to Eris and protecting her is where I need to be. I'm going to work so hard at training. But like, something fuzzy happened too. I felt like I dreamt Eri-chan's dreams or memories or something.

🞂 Ginma Masaaki ★★★★ [BROH]
          Maaaan, I've been hanging out with Masaaki for a long time. He's kind of frail and can't do much physical stuff, but he's a choice partner online! We kind of get carried away staying up all night and playing online. He falls asleep in class- the teacher sends him to the nurse. I fall asleep? I get detention! Prejudice! Even though he's my senpai, I keep an eye out for him. He's a bully magnet since he likes all this cute stuff and is constantly sick.
          BROH. HE SPENT THE DAY WITH MIKA. Masaaman denies it was a date, but it was the two of them and NO ONE ELSE. I'm tots jealous, but I gotta cheer on my broh. I can't even get Mika to look my way! Masaaman is so lucky to score a 10 like her! I'm going to do everything I can to help a broh out. No more crushin' on Mika!
          Yo, Masaaki is dating Mika now! Holy crap.

🞂 Haurno Mika ★ [Ex-Crush]
          DUDE. The girl sure can kick a ball in gym class. I bet she can outrun most of the guys too. Boy, she's pretty smart too! On top of it she's got killer feminine charm even though she keeps her hair short and doesn't seem to wear make up. She always seems so far away and on the move, but I'm hoping to approach her one day. Even though she smiles a lot, seems empty. I don't think I've ever heard her laugh.
          I saw Masaaman and Mika together downtown while I was with Eris at the arcade! WHAT THE HELL!? Are they dating or something? Masaaman is in the class above us, so I don't know why they were hanging out. Man, did I miss my chance with Mika? I think I did. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Masaaman is so lucky. Its all good! I got my broh, no more crushing on Mika.

🞂 Miamoto Keito [Senpai!!!] WUT A NICE GUY. he leant me a pair of clothes when i ran over to the dorms all stinky and nasty. he also listened to my dilemma with eri-chan!
      🞂 Hana Kasai [Broh] Cool dude! Can't wait to get to know him.
      🞂 Jaegar Cyrus [Broh] Cool dude! Can't wait to get to know him.
      🞂 Sawamura Sayu [Chick] High energy! Pretty sure we'd get along.

PLOT SLOTS
          🞂 Broh - Can never have too many brohs!
          🞂 Sports Rival - I CAN KICK THE BALL FARTHER
          🞂 Nemesis - Ur a mean bully and Ikki gotta stand up against you all the time for the little guy!

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm
Soul Stone Theme: Loyalty
Brohs for life! Ikki is an extremely loyal and dependable friend. He'd never talk bad about anyone behind their back. If a friend falls to the shadows, he'll drag them back to the light! He'd even pass on a cute girl if his broh had a thing for them. Ikki likes it when people depend on him and let him do things for them. Getting close to Ikki is easy, but penetrating his numb skull for deeper connections can be tough.

Mana Pool ● ● ●

Soul Bond ● ○ ○ [Novice]
Unlocked when a relationship garnering at least ★★. The vessel and mage are friends, have spent time together and allot a light amount of trust. The capability of a novice bond allows the Mage access to the Vessel's mana pool and the Vessel immunity to the Mage's Novice abilities. Immunity can be seen as no damage being taken from attacks and the ability to freely pass and penetrate magical defense as if they weren't there. In your profile thread, mention the name of each Mage your Vessel has discovered a bond with.

Introspect ● ● ○ [Expert]
To unlock, the vessel must have a relationship with a mage garnering at least ★★★★, the vessel has shared personal feelings and has had a Mage draw mana from their soul tone. This partially unlocks the soul stone, allowing the vessel access to their own mana. Now, the Vessel has the capability to "Introspect," with a Mage, Human or another Vessel by physically touching. Through passive and dormant mana, Vessels are able to let their soul reach out to seize a part of the consciousness to exchange memories and feelings. These memories and feelings can not be falsified and are experienced from a first person point of view. Extended Memory Example Romantic Example

Fusion ● ● ● [Master]
The ultimate connection between a Vessel and Mage requiring a full ★★★★★ relationship; Fusion. Mana pours from the Mage, uniting, altering and unlocking the Vessel's crystalline soul. The lonely feeling of isolation is lifted from the Vessel as a piece of them transfers to the Mage. They are always connected and can Introspect with one another at any time across a distance. Their minds and hearts are forever connected and never alone. The Vessel can only fuse with one Mage. Their bond will materialize a combination weapon. This weapon will be of the Vessel's creation combining the theme of their soul stone with the Mage's magic theme. The weapon must be designed to have two pieces that can unite to empower all Mage Spells. Only the vessel and mage may use the weapon. Weapon Example. Once the fusion is completed, the Vessel's soul stone is completely unlocked allowing Mana to flow freely through their body. They are safe from being consumed by an Empyrean and can now use their counterpart's novice spells.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:56 am
[align=center][size=20][color=darkorange][b]V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I[/b][/color][/size]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1nECCrk.jpg?1[/img][/align]
[size=14][align=center][i][color=sienna]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=darkorange]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=sienna]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/i][/align][/size]

[size=10][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color][color=sienna][/color][color=darkorange][b][/b][/color] [/size]

[size=14][align=center][i][color=sienna]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=darkorange]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=sienna]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/i][/align][/size]

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:12 am
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

W-What!? Eris was crying!? Ikki didn't notice at first and started to panic as she came at him. "Eri-chan!" he cried as she buried her face in his chest. Arms instinctively went around her, holding her as tightly as he could without hurting her. Worries were put to rest as he realized she was only overwhelmed by him singing. Man, he really hadn't done any singing since his cousin left. Smiling down at her, he softly pet her head. Her hair was like silk. She was so cute. She was so sweet. He didn't know all the things she had been through, but he never wanted another scar to tarnish her beautiful body or any person to mistreat her emotionally. Eri-chan was his baby now. He loved the way she had put up with his parents and how they spent their day together.

Man, was he glad he practiced the song and got to sing for her. Seeing her so happy really made his day! She was totally the sunshine in his life now.
"Right? Just for us," he agreed, whispering down as she sniffled and clung to him. As her face peeked out from his chest, he leaned in to accept her kisses and gently rub his nose against her red one in an eskimo kiss. He didn't mind the mess and pulled her down into the bean bag chair to sit with him. "Anytime, Eri-chan," he said, letting her curl up in his lap like an adorable kitten. Kawaii! Ikki's face turned red as his eyes sparkled at her adorableness! His arms brought her as close as physically possible! Big hands cupping around her thick thighs in order to do so. Oh, man. So juicy. He didn't think he could restrain himself this time. He cared for her so much, she was all dressed up and vulnerable.

Awwwww, man! He couldn't help himself. Brushing his lips against her neck, he whispered,
"I'll learn more, play more and sing more just for you, my little lady." He kissed her neck lightly at first, followed by a deeper kiss and then sucking lightly on her delicate skin. He REFUSED to leave a mark though, so he pulled away to nibble lightly on her ear. "Stay here tonight, Eri-chaaaan~" he begged, hand moving up her thigh as he nuzzled his face against her sillky hair. Like a dog with a bone, he didn't wanna let it go. She could totally feel what was on his mind too. But he wouldn't make any drastic moves. She was his angel, but he kind felt like being a little devil right now!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:32 pm
User Image  

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:33 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:34 pm
User Image  

Sherbert Lullaby

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:35 pm