Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 7/17/20] The Authority Speaks Out! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renee Young
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:15 pm
With Triple H defeating Mick Foley on WAR to regain control of the company, and what is definitely said to be match of the year candidate, the authority speaks out on the future of CWF and what had happened in that match! When Stephanie McMahon is angry, lets just say... she isn't the nicest lady in the world!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"King of Kings" by Motorhead would play out through the PA system, as the audience would rise to their feet with the cameras and phones that had cameras to record. Some would clap out of respect. Others would boo out of the events that took place last week. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon would walk out together, as they would have a slight grin on their faces. They weren't alone however, as right behind them would be The Monster Abyss, The Phenomenal AJ Styles, and Charlotte Flair, as the five of them would walk to the ring as one of the most powerful factions in this wrestling business so far. The announcer who was at the timekeeper's area, would sit there as he announced to the ladies, gentleman, and millions watching at home to please welcome the C.O.O. of CWF, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon to the ring. The two would walk to the ring, and up the steps they went. Looking around at the audience, Triple H would hold the ropes for his wife, as the two would get in. They would then request microphones, and Triple H would let his wife speak first.

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Charlotte Flair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:18 am
Charlotte would be in the ring with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, as she would stand behind them with her hands together out of respect. She acknowledged the fans that boo'd, but paid them no attention like the unbothered queen she is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:19 am
Abyss would walk out with the Authority as well, wearing his hoodie and vest and having a familiar sight, his signature weapon JANICE in hand, with "her" over his shoulder as he made his way to the ring with once rivals now allies in Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, and AJ Styles as well, as he enters the ring and stands with the Authority.

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

The PhenomenaI AJ Styles

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:20 am
The Phenomenal AJ Styles would be in the ring side by side with Abyss, as he would have a smug look on his face. It was a sight to see all of this talent in one ring under Authority power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:34 am
With a microphone in hand, Stephanie McMahon would be out in the ring with her loyal members, as she would then look in the hard camera and begin to speak.

User Image

"The Authority is back in business. And business is definitely about to pick up." Stephanie would say, gathering a mixed reaction from the audience of boo's and cheers. Those who were happy to see them, and those who would of loved to see CWF under different management, such as under the eye of Mick Foley. "Now that we have CWF back in our control, it's time to make some changes around here. For starters, later tonight, you'll see me back in this ring to announce Sasha Banks' opponent for Breaking Point." The audience would cheer, clearly all loving the fact that Sasha Banks is the current Undisputed CWF Women's Champion. "Secondly, allow me to introduce to you our new team. The FUTURE of CWF, The Phenomenal AJ Styles!" as the audience would begin to cheer, but also question as to "why" AJ Styles turned his back on them? .. "A woman who was breaded for this business, and who is naturally superior than any woman in that locker room. Naturally gifted, naturally talented and genetically superior as well.. Charlotte Flair!" as the audience would boo. But they would not be surprised that Charlotte was with The Authority, after she had been hand picked by Stephanie McMahon to represent the future of the CWF women's division. "And the best for last, someone that I'm sure EVERYONE here is curious about due to his actions last week and his history with my husband and I, The MONSTER.. Abyss! Abyss, why don't you give these people a piece of your mind." Stephanie would say, as she would hand Abyss the Microphone with a smile on her face, and she would begin to clap for the monster.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Abyss would now have the microphone in one hand, and his sick weapon made of nails and a board over his shoulder. "I'll gladly give all these ignorant sheep a piece of my mind. I gave my 350 pound, beat up, scarred for life body for this company, CWF, and the fans, and I represented this company the best I could! I won the World Heavyweight championship, I'm now the TV Champion, and I even single handedly won at Bragging Rights for team WAR when I was the SOLE survivor! I put all of my effort into CWF, just to have lazy, half a** effort givers like Edge, Samoa Joe, and others get cheered over me. But you know who was clapping for me? Not even my own mentor Mick Foley, but Stephanie McMahon, and Triple H. After all the HELL we went through, they were there for me when I needed it most, and now, I give my services, my POWER, my soul and my path of destruction, I give it all to you." Abyss looks at Stephanie and smiles before handing her the microphone and backing away to give space for whoever Stephanie wanted to speak next as the audience boo's Abyss and his words.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:32 pm
Triple H would pat Abyss on his back after listening to him say what he had to say, stepping forward and taking the microphone from Abyss's hand. Raising the microphone up to his own lips now, Triple H would then begin to speak. "The Authority.. always win. I!! always win.. Abyss deserves better treatment. This man has broken his back carrying this company, and even had the balls that no one else had to do, and that was stand up against me when the numbers advantage was stacked against him. Hard work always pays off in the end, and sooner or later," Triple H would say, as he would glance over at Abyss who had the CWF Television Championship over his his shoulder. Triple H would walk up to him and look at it. "Maybe more of that hard work will be rewarded with another world title opportunity, and you could have two titles there, Abyss." The audience would show mixed reactions of that. "But now, onto other.. important measures. Last week, the win was almost slipped from my grasp as I had Mick Foley down and out.. until a certain .. "ultimate opportunist" decided to whatever reason, seize his opportunity at the wrong place.. at the wrong time. So Edge, do us all a favor.. I know there's five of us in this ring but I promise we won't hurt ya'. Be a man, and come on out here so we can.. talk it out." Triple H would say, as he was in the ring with The Authority, and waiting for Edge to make his presence be felt to explain his actions for last week.  

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:50 pm
The crowd would believe that Edge wasn't going to come out and answer The Game's challenge, given the odds. There would be plenty of chatter heard throughout the arena, one minute would pass... and another... until,

”…You think you know me?"

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Metalingus by Alter Bridge would follow Edge's classic "you think you know me?" intro. From the gorilla position would emerge the Ultimate Opportunist, a decorated former world champion, the Rated R Superstar, the man known as Edge. After many months away from the ring, he'd finally get the chance to speak to the CWF fans from all around the world on one of the biggest platforms in sports entertainment. He would finally have the chance to explain to his admirers exactly why he interfered during Triple H's bout with Mick Foley, seemingly changing his dastardly ways to become a superstar of good, a babyface, if you will. The crowd would cheer him, for he stood up against the Authority when no one else dared to, when Mick was being beaten down due to an unfair advantage on The Game's behalf. Edge would make his way down the ring, sporting an open leather jacket, his new shirt underneath it (now available on CWF.com, baybay) leather pants and classic Chuck Taylors, as he would always be the type to wear a semi-casual, rocker-esque outfit for his promos.

Edge would finally make his way into the ring, staring at the Authority and their lackeys, not impressed at what he saw. Edge would finally make his way and would be handed a microphone by a ringside agent. He smirked before speaking, wanting to make it clear that he was in no way frightened by the men and women who stood before him.

"I guess the circus is back in town! Aside from a certain 'Premier' show full of talentless, gutless nimrods, I never thought I'd see you two clowns in a CWF ring again. I guess your vacation was cut short, eh?" Edge would smirk as he threw shade at Stephanie and Triple H, who had just regained possession of CWF. "Now, I want to cut to the chase. I know you want answers. I know you want to beat me down and destroy me for what I did to you, Hunter, AJ, Abyss. It'd be foolish not to believe that and I know what's keeping you from doing so. You want to know exactly WHY. Well, it's quite simple. It's quite insulting to me that you think you can stay out of this damned ring, Hunter, and just come back trying to THINK you're better than everyone else; actually BELIEVING you're BETTER than ME!" Edge's intensity would increase quickly. "I see you and your goons beat down poor ol' Mick Foley just to seize this company once more and I just couldn't stand it anymore! No way I'd let this sort of injustice go unpunished on my watch. I damn well decided to prove that you're not the best, Hunter, the fact that you relied on these two nitwits," Edge would point at AJ Styles and Abyss, "proves to me and to the entire CWF fanbase that you lack the courage to win fairly. Mick deserved a fair shot and you screwed him out of it! A retired veteran! If you had to resort to such low tactics with a man who had nearly a DECADE without competing, what makes you think you can take someone like me on?!" Edge would shout, challenging the Game.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:09 am
Triple H would have his chin up, listening to everything that Edge was saying. Giving him his chance to talk and then waiting his turn, Triple H would then raise his microphone and begin to speak. "Are you done yet? or as a matter of fact.. are you still here? Edge, ever since you came and returned to this business, you've just been one big.. failure." Triple H would say, giving the audience to take some time to digest that and accumulate his thoughts. "And it's funny to say, because a guy like you came from a place.. that was suppose to be the big leagues.. and everyone else who came from that so called 'big league' tried to their hand in this ring only to come up short, and be exposed as the nothing they are. Guys like.. Shinsuke Nakamura. Neville. Seth Rollins. Aleks Mason. Roman Reigns. Jinder Mahal, Batista, the list goes on.. and then there's you, Edge. You know what you have in common with them?" Triple H would take a moment to pause as he would look into Edge's SOUL looking him eye to eye, man to man, with emotion in his heart. "What you have in common with them is, you THINK you're some big shot just cause you've THINK you've done it all or THOUGHT you wrestled the 'best' in a B+ company who THOUGHT they were the big leagues, but then once they stepped foot in THIS very ring," Triple H would say, as he would point at the canvas. "They were exposed to be nothing more but B+ players, coming from a B+ organization who couldn't swim with the sharks and hang with the real big dogs. Just like you did Edge. Let's take a trip down memory lane. 2010. You used to CRAP on this company. 5 years later, 2015.. you're ringing down our phone after the B+ leagues no longer needed or wanted you.. 3 years later, you make your BIG wrestling return in the CWF Royal Rumble Match, and just like that.. your return was blown up in smoke when you couldn't even win, and do you want to know why? because you're a B+ player, who came from a B+ league, and when you stepped foot in this ring, you got exposed. You're not as good as you think you are. You were supposed to main event WrestleMania. But instead you wrestled Sting. A brutalized beaten up old man. Where did that take you Edge? Sting isn't even here anymore. And yet, here you still are.. waiting for a push in CWF, still trying to make it. Still trying to prove yourself, and now you want relevancy by trying to make it off of my name and off of CWF's name? And trust me when I say this.. it's that I can't 'beat you'.. I've scratched, clawed, crawled, bled, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, MY LIFE.. IS!! THIS BUSINESS!! And for you to say I can't beat you? because of my two year absence? here's a newsflash.. You were absent for 7 years. It's you.. that can't beat me." Triple H would say, as the crowd would "oooooo" as Triple H looked into the soul of Edge.

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:05 pm

After The Game's cold and concise response, Edge would look around, looking at the mat, then the ropes, then the crowd as he assessed what he had just heard, processing his thoughts over and over. The crowd would anxiously wait for Edge's response as the heat between the two was quite obvious. Edge would take about 30 seconds to think, looking a bit down, until, a wide grin would appear out of nowhere, that grin transforming into a characteristic smirk of his. Edge's focus would return, he would raise his head up and looked into the King of King's eyes. "Ain't that the truth, eh? Well, Hunter, I'd like to say that you're... WRONG!" Edge would shout as he emphasized. "I know that my accomplishments were mainly achieved in other rings. I damn well know where I come from, where I've been, where I am and where I'm headed to. If I recall correctly, we had a little ratings war back in the day. CWF was doing well, I gotta admit, BUT it would be utterly foolish to believe that CWF was destroying MY show back in the day when I reigned supreme! ..." Edge would pause for a bit, lowering his microphone. "I've been defeated and brought down, dropped to my knees when hope ran out but when time came to change to change my ways, I've fought back and risen above with triumph! I've had my shortcomings but you seriously want to compare me with Shinsuke? You want to compare me with Aleks Mason, one of the most talentless, underachieving, dimwitted hacks this business has ever seen? It's appalling to me that you want to compare me with Roman Reigns, who competes with Aleks Mason for being one of the most BORING, UNCHARISMATIC, PRETENTIOUS losers to ever set foot in this ring! Are you blind or are you dumb?! Now, I know I'm not a failure. I'm not a failure because I don't quit. I've never stepped down and called it a day. That's what led me to becoming a TWELVE TIME WORLD CHAMPION!!" Edge would breathe in a bit. A serious look in his eyes, Edge would approach Hunter, keeping an arm's length from the Game. "Enough talking about the past. I'm living in the moment and I'm here to cement my legacy in THIS very ring as I did in others. The crowd deserved to see a fair, clean match and I reckon we should give them their money's worth... IF you're man enough, Hunter." Edge would lower his microphone, glaring into Triple H's eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 pm
As the audience would now begin to chant and clap for what seemed to be a very passionate promo between the two men who definitely had a lot of hate, yet respect for one another and have finally now let things out in the open for the first time in 10 years about how they truly felt, Triple H would then speak when it was finally his turn. "If it's a fight you want, then it's fight you'll definitely get." As the crowd would begin to cheer, wondering whether or not they were going to get it here right now. "...Not tonight however. Certainly, a match of this caliber can't just be done here. The people will get their money's worth at Breaking Point... it'll be you and I, face to face, inside of this ring. But I'll promise you one thing Edge.. you're going to leave Breaking Point in a wheel chair. I am going to beat you down. And I am going to cripple you with my bare hands." Triple H would say, in his most serious tone throughout this evening.  

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:35 pm
While this was going on, Abyss was in a position, sort of a blind spot for Edge, and had set his title and his weapon down near the ropes during Edges entrance, ready for this. Soon after the Triple H and Edge agreed on the match, The Monstrous Abyss CLOBBERS Edge from his side with an axe handle like blow!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:36 pm
Triple H would make sure him, Stephanie and Charlotte had gotten out of the ring, as they would walk up the ramp to the back, not even watching Edge get executed.  

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:39 pm
Finally, Edge had gotten the match that he wanted against The Game, Triple H! After what Hunter had said to him, he was incredibly hyped to face him at Breaking Point, ready to give it his all. Edge was about raise his microphone to his lips until he was suddenly BLINDSIDED by The Monster! Edge would immediately fall to the mat, not knowing what had hit him! Unable to regain his bearings, he would stay on the mat, holding his dome as he had been seriously clobbered by the bigger man.

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff