Allistair's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:46 pm
At the edge of the Darkness Village is a rather sizable manor. The outside of the home perfectly matches the look of the village. The grounds are overgrown, and the whole house seems to be in severe disrepair. The outside is merely to make those that live in the village lose interest in what could be inside.

The inside of the home is perfectly kept. There is a sitting room with extremely comfortable furnishings, a kitchen stocked with the finest food and drink, and several beautiful bedrooms in various colors. But the room that is by far the most loved is Allistair's "playroom." The playroom is stocked with several sturdy tables made of stone and metal. The walls are lined with various leashes and other fun bondage accessories, as well as what most would consider to be instruments of torture. There is a well-organized cabinet stocked with cuffs of various materials for use with lovers of various races. The playroom also has an attached bathroom for the cleanup that inevitably follows a session. Be sure not to enter uninvited, or you may find yourself unwillingly chained to Allistair's table.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair held Dev in that rough kiss for a good while, even after the shadows dropped them in his home. When he finally released the tiger from the kiss, he gave him a wicked grin. "We're here, Dev," he said. "This is a place that I just know you'll love." The shadows had dropped them in the middle of the playroom, placing them at the perfect angle for Dev to get a look at many of Allistair's favorite 'toys.' The room was perfectly designed for extended play and quick cleanup. There was even a rather large shower in one corner of the room for them to use for their own cleanup.

Allistair let Dev look over the various items in the playroom and then forced him to turn away. "Before we get started, I think that a meal is in order. We're going to need all of the strength and energy we can get before we start. When I get someone to put on my table, I tend to keep them there for a while. And I know that you'll be able to take so much more than my previous playmates. So we should make sure that we're both fully prepared."

As Allistair spoke, he pulled Dev out of the playroom and led him to the kitchen. He knew that Dev probably wouldn't be too pleased about being pulled from the playroom after seeing it, but he did want to make sure that they would both be well-fed and ready for the long stay in the playroom. And this seemed like a good tease to use to get back at Dev for his relentless teasing on the way to his room in the tavern.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:22 am
Dameon Black

Dev loved the teasing, already anticipating plenty of action as he looked around the playroom. But then Alistair mentioned food and he had to agree that he was hungry. He couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten, to be honest...

"Food actually sounds good. Nothing in the village was worth eating, to be honest. I've been hunting up till now," he told him honestly, letting him know that his cat had been feeding him.

But that statement held alot of information within it, if one could read between the words.

He'd been here long enough that the patrons of the bar were afraid of him on sight. He'd learned to hunt the wildlife successfully, no small feat by itself since everything in darkness abounds was deadly to anything living. And he'd only brought enough clothes to last a week, at best.

Honestly... It wasn't that hard to figure out that Dev was looking for his last way out.... He was a tiger that had nothing left to lose... And he certainly wasn't going back to his family... Going to Sebastet's island was supposed to be his final stop. He wasn't supposed to go anywhere else. Now... Well, he was here, after all...

He willingly followed Allistair, looking around at the place with some natural curiosity, "You'll have to cook though... I'm hopeless at it..." he admitted, letting the man know that he definitely required supervision...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair listened with interest as Dev mentioned that he had been hunting to feed himself up until now. He knew that the wildlife near the village was no easy task for even extremely strong people, meaning that Dev was putting himself at pretty significant risk anytime he went hunting. That combined with the fact that he had so many afraid of him and had only brought a few changes of clothes said quite a lot to Allistair.

He decided to wait for that talk for just a bit and stopped in the kitchen. "Don't worry, I should be a good enough cook to make up for your lack of skill in that area," he said. He moved over to the stocked fridge and retrieved two large steaks. He put a pan out to get hot and turned on the oven and then retrieved quite a few red potatoes. He winked at Dev before moving over to wash the potatoes and cut them into quarters. He mixed the potatoes with a bit of oil and salt and then quickly greased a pan and placed them in it. He placed the pan in the oven once it was heated and then looked back over to Dev. "You can go ahead and look around the place a bit if you want," he said. "I'm sure that you must want to explore a bit. I know it's far nicer than anything that you've seen in the rest of the village. Or you can simply wait in the dining room if you prefer."

He allowed Dev a moment to decide what he wanted to do and then returned to cooking. Once he was finished, he made two plates and covered them so that Dev couldn't peek and moved into the dining room. He placed one covered plate in front of Dev and the other on the other side of the table. He moved the covers to allow Dev to see a steak cooked just the way Allistair figured Dev would like it, with over roasted red potatoes and asparagus. He poured them each a glass of red wine and sat across from Dev. "I hope that everything is to your liking. I rarely find a guest worth cooking for. In fact, I can't recall ever finding a playmate worth serving a proper meal to. But as I said before, you're different than any other playmate I've found here. I want to make sure that you enjoy the full range of my skills."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:13 am
Dameon Black

Dev had wandered around the dining room a bit, but really wasn't that interested in the architecture. He finally sat at the table and waited, grateful when Alistair finally brought out the food. He looked everything over and had to make himself behave and eat with his manners. He hadn't realized he was that hungry...

But he gave a nod and a small smile, "Best meal I've seen in a long while," he said simply then cut a piece of the steak and took a bite, unable to help the moan of ecstasy at the taste. He chewed carefully, thoroughly enjoying the flavors as he added a bite of the asparagus and potatoes. He finally cleared his mouth and took a sip of the wine, "Best tasting I've have had in a couple of years," he added.

Then he devoted himself to the meal. He had near perfect manners that were seemingly at odds with his gothic prince appearance and general attitude. But his family had been adamant about his manners, so he had them to use when he felt like it.

The food didn't last long, though. He used perfect manners and still managed to clear the plate in record time then sat back with his glass of wine as he digested and waited for Alistair to finish. He gave a heavy sigh of contentment, "That was delicious... And much better than having to hunt something down," he finished with a teasing half-grin as he took another sip from his glass.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:20 am
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched Dev with amusement as he started to eat as well. He was surprised that Dev had such good manners, but that turned out to be a bonus. It meant that he wouldn't have to train Dev in the proper table manners if he decided to keep him. He continued to eat, happy with the way the meal had turned out. He definitely enjoyed cooking, but he didn't like to make meals like this when he had to eat alone. And his playmates before Dev hadn't been worth making a good meal for.

He didn't take much longer to clear his plate than Dev had. He grinned as he heard Dev's praise. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said. "As I said before, I've never found a playmate worth serving a good meal to. And I don't enjoy dining alone when I make a meal like this, so I haven't gotten to make anything like this in a while. If you want more, there is still more in the kitchen."

He leaned back in his seat a bit as he examined Dev. "I do have to admit that I'm curious about something, Dev. Something quite serious." He tilted his head as he stared intently at the tiger. "The fact that you hunt the local wildlife and the fact that you only brought a few changes of clothes concerns me quite a bit. Those aren't the traits of someone who intends to live for long. I will admit that I was hoping to find a permanent playmate, and you're making me want you to fill that role so far. But I'm not one to hold someone here if they don't want to stay. So I need to ask before we continue, because it will affect the way our playtime ends. Why do you want to die, Dev?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:24 pm
Dameon Black

Dev had been expecting the question, but he wasnt expecting it at the same time. He'd thought it would come later, but his new playmate was just way too damned perceptive.

He waited a moment, finishing off his wine as he considered the question. He finally set his glass down and sat back again, tilting his head to one side as he looked at his host again, "I'm a violent cat without a leash. I've got alot going on in my head as well, enough that having the right situation helps out more than you can guess," he started then tilted his head slightly the other way with a bit of a pause.

He tucked one leg up in the chair and rested his chin on it briefly, "I had a playmate... Pretty good... Vampiress, cold as ice and dearly loved using silver...," he said with a small smile as he thought of Snow, then his smile faded as his mismatched eyes found Alistair's face again, "Then she died. Nasty death too. After that, no one could take me on. So..." he admitted it all honesty.

He really had very little to hide at this point. There was a little more, but he'd have to know the male alot better to reveal that... Well, that or go nuts...

"No one's been strong enough to hold my leash, to be honest. I need someone that can do it and mean it, keep my cat under control... Have to or I have to deal with some rather unpleasant circumstances... It's either that or death..." he was completely serious and mostly honest.

He just hadn't been completely honest about his 'cat'... In truth, he had more than he could deal with on a daily basis...

Admittedly, it wouldn't be hard to figure out that he'd left things out, but even Alistair had to admit that Dev had a right to his secrets for now. After all, neither of them had mentioned anything permanent...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair took a few sips of his wine as he listened to Dev speak about why he wanted to die. He continued to stare at him intently, his eyes shifting to a dark red. He considered what his playmate was telling him and took a few moments to think about the best response. Honestly, Dev was turning out to be more interesting than he had originally anticipated. They hadn't mentioned anything permanent, but Allistair had been considering if he would want to try to make Dev into a long term playmate. So far, Dev had been making him want to keep him.

He leaned forward in his seat a bit, his intense gaze still focused on Dev. "I can understand your reasoning," he said calmly. "I've never lost someone that I genuinely love, but I know that it is an agonizing experience. You have my condolences there." He took in a deep breath, and the lights in the room flickered for a moment. "I'll make you an offer, Dev. If our time in the playroom is great for both of us, then I'll take you on as a long term playmate and attempt to keep you under control. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm probably one of a few that would be capable of doing so. If I succeed, then I'll fully claim you as mine. But if I cannot keep you under control, then I'm not certain that any others would be qualified to contain you. And like I said before, I'm not one to keep a playmate here when they don't want to stay. So if I can't control you, I'll take you into the playroom for one final session and show you my demonic form. My demonic form is lethal to my partners unless they are bonded to me. The same will be true for you. If I can't control you, I'll take on my demonic form for out final session and totally consume you. You'll die in the most perfect pain and pleasure you'll ever get to experience."

He put his wine glass down and leaned forward, leaning on his elbows on the table and resting his chin on his hand. "Does this arrangement sound acceptable to you?" He waited for a response from Dev, hoping that the tiger would see it in the same way he did. The arrangement would offer Dev both things that he would need. If Allistair succeeded, Dev would have a new playmate who could control him. And if Allistair failed, Dev would get to die in the most pleasurable way imaginable. It really was a win win situation.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:30 pm
Dameon Black

Dev listened and found that he liked what he was hearing. The offer appealed to him on alot of levels. He got both alot of fun and a way out if it was needed. He would be kept controlled and had a chance of being tamed.

He tilted his head, his hair covering his lavender eye in the process and made a decision, "I'll take the deal. But in the interest of full disclosure... You should know that I shift into multiple forms of tiger. In essence, I've got one for every color patch in my hair. If I lose it... I go on a pretty good rampage. I honestly earned my reputation in the village here," he started then tilted his head the other way as he paused to let that sink in.

Then he gave a teasing grin, "I also don't have an off switch... I run my mouth, love my pain, and have the stamina of six Were's in heat. I'm allergic to silver, of course, but I love it anyway. However, I will not wear your collar until you can tame me..." he added, knowing that Alistair would appreciate the quirks he'd listed. As for the silver, that one had to have been obvious from his coat alone; with the pure silver buttons and the silver barbed wire crisscrossing the back of it.

The tiger male was a challenge in so many ways, but would prove to be alot of fun in even more ways. But, to actually tame him... That was the real challenge...

Even the way he was sitting showed that he wasn't going to go down easy, calmly curled up in the chair, his head tilted forward slightly so that his eyes were the focus. He held alot of rage normally, thanks to the numerous cats; add to it his need for a dangerous partner and it was a miracle that he was still alive.

Then he remembered something, "Oh yeah... One more thing... I was never supposed to leave home... I'll probably have someone coming looking for me at some point. They're not going to be very happy with me," he admitted, though he didn't give any other details. He was never supposed to leave Sebastet's island on pain of having his family reclaim him. He was under Sanctuary on the island and had given it up by coming here. But he was hoping to avoid further explanations on that one...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair gave Dev a pleased nod when he heard the tiger say that he would take the deal. He started to smile a bit when he heard Dev's comment about having a tiger for every color patch in his hair and would go on a rampage if he lost it. He was about to say something when he heard Dev's next statements. He chuckled and gave Dev a very mischievous grin. "Wonderful," he said. "I wanted an interesting partner, and it seems that I hit the jackpot. You and I should have quite a lot of fun."

He got out of his chair and stretched a bit. "I wouldn't want you to wear my collar too easily. That sort of thing is something that has to be earned, and I fully intend to truly earn it. I know that I'll really enjoy my attempts at taming you. And I know that you will, too."

He moved around the table and gave a cocky smirk when he heard Dev's final comment. "Good. Let someone come looking for you. I like when my playmates are dangerous, and you've given me quite a lot to deal with. I'm glad to hear that I won't be bored for a while." He held out a hand to help Dev from his chair. "Would you like to go play now? Or do you have any other revelations to rile me up more first?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a grin as Alistair finally approached him and had to wonder if the male truly knew what he was getting into. But they had a deal now, so there was no backing out. He had a feeling that his life was about to get very interesting.

He finally took that hand and let the man pull him out of the chair and deliberately moved so that they were almost touching and gave off a soft teasing growl, "I like to push the limits... I require rules for alot of different situations.... And I like to bite..." he said softly, knowing that his new playmate would love the teasing as well as the information.

He slid his coat off and laid it down over the table so that the back showed off the silver barbed wire embedded across the back of the long coat, "I also like silver...." he pointed out, knowing that Alistair would understand what that meant. While Dev was severely allergic to silver, he still liked the burn and pain from it. Which also explained his few scars...

While he was a cat with a death wish, he also really liked his pain... And silver-fever could be very nasty if he was exposed to it long enough...

He leaned in and let his breath tease at Alistair's neck, "And I'm always up for playing..." he said in a growled whisper, deliberately adding to the teasing they were doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair growled softly in response as Dev got so close that they were almost touching and then gave that teasing growl. He had to chuckle at Dev's statements about pushing limits and needing rules, finding that each statement succeeded in making him want the tiger more and more. He grinned when Dev said that he liked to bite. "How convenient," he said. "I love when my lovers give fun new scars, and I especially love when I get to bite back."

He glanced over Dev's body as the coat slid off and was placed on the table. He reached out to trace the silver barbed wire on the back of the coat. "Wonderful. Silver is one of my favorite things to play with. I'm so glad that you can appreciate it as much as I do. I do have to admit that I get a certain level of enjoyment out of teaching others to appreciate my toys, but the fact that you like it so much already means that I can really push things with you. And that will be far more fun than teaching you would be."

He reached down to grasp Dev's chin and forced the other male to look up at him. He leaned in to give him a rough and hungry kiss, one that would leave the both of them panting and wanting more. He broke that kiss and grinned. "No point in waiting any longer, then. Let's go play." He turned and started to walk towards the playroom, knowing that Dev would follow without needing to look back at him. He knew that Dev wanted this playtime as much as he did, so there was no chance that he would be lagging behind when it was time to get started.

When they got back to the playroom, Allistair immediately moved over to the cabinet with the various restraints. He got Dev over to the strongest table and used the chains to bind him to the table and restrain him. The chains were lined with silver, and he knew that Dev would immediately be able to pick up on that. He just hoped that Dev wouldn't be too disappointed about his choice to use the chains that wouldn't hurt him. There was no need to rush, after all. There would be plenty of time to switch to the pure silver cuffs later. Allistair looked down at Dev and gave him that mischievous grin that he would grow quite familiar with over time. "I'm having a hard time deciding which toy to start with. So do you have any requests for the first one?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:26 pm
Dameon Black Alt
Edited a bit to make it easier to reply to.

By the time he was chained down, Dev was already panting in anticipation. He'd been chained down face up so he had to start out looking at everything available and it only whet his appetite for everything.

Then he was asked if he had a request. All he could do was give a laugh for a moment, "How about everything?" he suggested with a grin, unable to resist it. Then he took it seriously and looked around until he found the blindfold, which looked seriously promising, and the blades. But he knew he did better if he was worked up to blade-work, so he moved on. He finally stopped at the whips and clamps and had to shiver.

He turned his mismatched eyes onto Allistair then and licked his lips, "The blindfold, whips, and clamps to start out with. Then, later, the blades..." he offered seriously, knowing that no matter what he suggested he was certainly going to enjoy it all.

He knew right now that when Allistair finally let him up, he was going to need help to the shower then a power nap. But he was always going to be ready for more, always willing to go into this room and enjoy all of it pleasures and pains...

And Allistair didn't disappoint him. They 'played' until Dev couldn't feel what was happening to him. He was still enjoying the playtime and the focused attention, but they would need a rest before they could continue.

Allistair got him through the shower, simply grinning when the sting of the soap and water pulled a growl from the tiger and almost dropped him to his knees. From there, Dev lost a little time and refocused when he felt his new partner helping him into a bed with super-soft cotton sheets. Perfect. They weren't so silky that he'd slide out of the bed. They would also clean easily if his cuts bled before they finished healing while he slept.

He settled in the bed and dozed for a moment then came to when he felt Allistair get into the bed behind him. He didn't complain. He simply pulled the man's arms tighter around him and snuggled his back against Allistair's chest, finally drifting off to sleep with a deep purr. When that purr faded, he was deeply asleep, enough that he could even be moved without issue if needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair chuckled when he heard Dev answer his question by asking for everything. "Oh, we'll get there," he said. "I plan on playing with you for a while. Taming you isn't just going to be quick. That would be boring." He tilted his head a bit as he listened to Dev's serious answer to start with the blindfold, whips, and clamps before moving on to blades later. He nodded a bit in agreement. "Perfect. I couldn't have picked a better starting place for our first session."

He moved over and collected the blindfold and secured it in place over Dev's eyes, taking a bit of pleasure in the slight shudder of anticipation he felt as he did so. He collected the whips and clamps next and stopped to examine Dev for a moment. He could see just how worked up Dev was getting before he'd even started, and it definitely served to increase his own anticipation as well. He couldn't remember ever having a partner who was so obviously going to enjoy it so much and provide him with so much anticipation. He grinned as he readied the whip and then got started on their "playtime."

Allistair was panting as he helped Dev through the shower. He couldn't remember the last time he'd gone so far with a playmate during their first session. Dev truly was the perfect playmate for him. The only reason they'd stopped was because Dev simply stopped feeling everything as his senses were overloaded from the stimulation. He smirked as he watched Dev wobble and almost drop to his knees as they washed up. He pulled the male into a kiss, loving the unfocused look in his mismatched eyes as he clearly lost a bit of time.

After the shower, Allistair got Dev into his bed without too much trouble, chuckling as he noticed Dev starting to check back in a bit. He allowed Dev a moment to get comfortable and then slipped into the bed behind him, sliding his arms over him and feeling a hint of satisfaction when Dev pulled his arms tighter around him and drifted off to sleep with a deep purr. He leaned in to place a teasing n** on Dev's neck before settling in for sleep as well. Allistair knew that the playroom would be cleaned and all of the toys they'd used would be back in their places by the time they woke up in the morning. He didn't keep many servants around, but the few he had knew to keep the playroom in pristine condition. As he drifted off to sleep as well, he thought about what they would use in the next play sessions over the following days. There were still so many other toys in the playroom to use on Dev, after all.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:29 am
Dameon Black Alt

Dev snuggled in and dropped into a deeper sleep, something that really only happened when he was worked over perfectly. He didn't even really dream. At least, not that he remembered later.

As they slept, someone else was moving through the village, watching and listening. He got to the bar and dropped enough coin to get the information he wanted, as well as access to the room Dev had used. Some investigation and they had a few ideas on how to continue their search.

Someone else had been paid and was now looking for the rest of their payment. The weasel-faced villager eventually slipped out of the bar and headed for Alistair's home to report the news that someone was looking for Dev.

He'd already warned of the possibility, though he was thinking that he'd get a little more time. But time had run out. And the tiger was about to get called back home.

For the moment, though, Alistair had a little bit of time to work with. It just depended on how he used that time...  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff