Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair slept peacefully with Dev for a time, holding him in a rather possessive manner. He eventually stirred from his sleep when he heard a servant knocking on his door. He grinned as he saw Dev snuggled in with him and slipped out of the bed with a soft chuckle. He moved over to the door and opened it to find a servant waiting patiently for him. The servant stated that there was someone there to see him with important information about something that was going on in the village.

Allistair waved off the servant with the orders to bring the guest into the dining room and moved back over to Dev. He leaned in to place a kiss on the sleeping male's lips, purposely teasing at the male's various injuries as he did so that he could get him riled up enough to pull on his soul a bit. He licked his lips as he pulled back. "It appears that there's someone here to see me for business," he said. "I want you to accompany me to the meeting, and then we can see about getting breakfast. After that, we can see about finding something entertaining to do for the day."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:21 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a groan as Allistair started to wake him up. He wasn't a morning person. But then came the kiss and that teasing pull on his soul and the tease at the few cuts he'd been given last night. That put him in a better mood.

He finally rolled onto his back and gave a long stretch with a more pleased groan and a soft purr before he opened his mismatched eyes and sat up, tossing the covers aside and revealing that all but the cuts from the silver blades had healed up. Even his bruises had healed. Only those few cuts remained, along with the older marks across his back from the silver barbed wire he wore attached to his favorite coat.

He flashed a grin as he noted his bag to one side of the room, "I'll put on a pair of pants and run a brush through my hair. But I hope they're worth getting up this early. I don't usually like mornings," he admitted with a bit more teeth in his grin as his purr shifted to a soft but brief growl.

Of course, he didn't know that he'd been found this soon, or about the chaos that had erupted in the village when some idiot had made an attempt on Ilea's life....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair smirked as he watched Dev toss the covers aside, noting that all but the cuts inflicted by silver had already healed up. That pleased him quite a bit, since it meant that Dev could heal quickly on top of being extremely receptive to Allistair's tastes. He grinned as he looked him over again, not bothering to hide that he was checking him out again as he did so. Even after their fun, Allistair still had to enjoy the view of Dev's body.

He chuckled when he heard what Dev had to say. "I'm certain that this visitor will make it worth our time," he said. "The people of this village know better than to waste my time." He gave Dev a mischievous grin. "But don't worry. Even if this guest is stupid enough to waste our time, I already have a few ideas in mind to fill our time. You know that I won't let you have a boring morning."

He moved over to find a pair of loose pants and a simple white shirt, deciding to go for clothes that could come off easily when it was time for their fun later. He watched Dev pull on a pair of pants and held out a hand for him to take. "Since I'm waking you up so early, I think that I'll let you choose what we have for breakfast after this meeting. So give it some thought."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:51 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave another of his growling purrs as he let Alistair lead him through the house, "Hamsteak, crispy bacon, layered biscuits, and cream gravy, with coffee with cream and sugar," he detailed, showing plenty of appetite for a meal. He ran his other hand through his hair again, giving it a fresh messiness that he arried off very well.

"And after that, I want to work that meal off," he added with a bit more growl to his purr right before he reached over and nipped sharply at Alistair's shoulder.

While Ilea had given Alistair and Luna plenty of free reign in Darkness Abounds, on occasion they received an invitation to 'socialize' at the castle. Goh had been fascinated with both of them for different reasons. Luna's penchant for torture had been similar to his own tastes, although he'd been much more ruthless. Alistair's tastes in the playroom had interested Goh on an academic level. Goh had been more interested in Alistair's natural abilities as a soul eater...

Their 'visitors' were here for a few reasons. One was one of Ilea's 'Rattles', a walking skeleton that was good for simple tasks. Like delivering an invitation to the castle for dinner in a few days. The second was a near-panicked informant here to tell Alistair about the attack in Ilea and her loss of temper.

The third visitor was the informant here to tell Alistair about the male that was looking for Dev...

Dev's responses to each one was interesting on it's own. The Rattle he ignored. Number two had him looking disappointed that he'd missed the near-death experience.

But number three had him giving a frustrated growl, "Damnit... I thought I had more time..." he said through his growl, clearly not happy with the news... His full plans had been to find someone to kill him before he was found. Now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:24 am
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair nodded as he heard Dev going over what he wanted for breakfast, chuckling when Dev stated that he wanted to work that meal off right after. "Oh, you'll be getting plenty of exercise to help work it off," he said. "It's doubtful that you'll ever have to worry about being unable to work off any big meals. I'm more than happy to ensure that you remain healthy and in perfect shape while you're with me. It would be boring otherwise."

He led Dev to the sitting room where their guests were waiting. He wasn't all that interested in the Rattle, simply accepting the message and contemplating the thought of the invitation. "I've never really cared for that castle or its previous owner. He always seemed too interested in the fact that I was a soul eater. I did everything I could to avoid his attention." He examined the Rattle for a moment. He retrieved a bit of paper and a pen and quickly wrote a message in response, informing Ilea that he would be honored to accept the invitation and meet the new master of Darkness Abounds. He placed it into an envelope and handed it to the Rattle. "Deliver that message to them in response."

He waited for the Rattle to leave and then turned his attention to the second visitor. He frowned as he listened to the panicked person describing the attack on Ilea and the events that had followed. He waved the informant off as he looked over to Dev, noticing his disappointed look. "While I'm sure that would have been an interesting spectacle to watch, it's probably for the best that we missed it. Too much of a mess."

He shifted his attention to the third and final visitor, frowning as the informant described the male that was looking for Dev. He looked over toward Dev again when he heard him speak. He started to say something, but was interrupted by a wave of agony passing through him. He let out a pained gasp and gripped his chest for a moment as he tried to catch his breath. It only took a moment for him to recognize what was wrong, only took him a moment to understand that Lareth was dead. He had left the Demon Realm to avoid bringing Lareth's wrath on himself due to his growing need to devour souls, but he still viewed him as his king. He forced himself to sit up straight again, ignoring the waves of pain that were still radiating through him. He would figure out what to do about Lareth's death later. His main concern right now was dealing with the one looking for Dev. He gave Dev a serious look. "Do you have any idea who the one looking for you at this moment is? I need some idea of what to expect so that I can accurately prepare."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:25 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev didn't want to answer that question. For now, he simply gave the last informant a growl and glare that sent him scampering away. Then he turned to Allistair with a frown, "Aside from my father tracking me down... Something else has happened. What is it?" he answered and changed the subject at the same time.

He really didn't want to discuss his father or the complications that came with him. He really hoped that he'd have more time, but he'd deal with it when the time came. For now, there was time...

So he concentrated on the pain that was still very visible in Allistair and wanted to know the cause of it. The man opened his mouth and Dev shook his head at him, "Don't say it's nothing. I can smell your pain as well as see it. So just spit it out," he added, clearly not going to let it go.

While he was very unhappy about being found so soon, he did need Allistair to stay alive and functional to keep to their deal. Hopefully before he had to deal with his father...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched the informant scamper away and returned his attention back to Dev. He let out a pained and irritated sigh as Dev answered his question and then attempted to change the subject at the same time. He could tell that Dev didn't want to discuss the man that was apparently his father, and he would give him just a bit of time before he required the male to tell him more. He debated what he should do for a moment and then opened his mouth to wave away Dev's concern, only for the other male to interrupt him and make it clear that dodging the question wasn't an option.

He sighed and debated exactly what to say about what had happened. After a moment, he finally decided that there really wasn't a point in trying to hide anything from Dev. The WereTiger was too perceptive for any lies or fake reassurances anyway. "King Lareth was just killed," he stated simply. "His death sent out shockwaves that even banished demons could feel. Despite my residence here in Darkness Abounds, I'm still a full demonic citizen. His death made it feel like someone was tearing my heart out of my chest. But the pain will subside soon enough."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:39 pm
Dameon Black Alt
Added a little bit to help move things a bit. Hope it helps...

Dev gave a pained wince at the news and turned away for a moment before turning back to him, "Lareth was a good guy... He knew how to have fun, and he really loved his wife and kids... This is gonna hit them, Gypsy, and Sebastet really hard... But it's really going to hit Cynthia and the kids hardest..." he said softly and took in a breath to process the news.

In short, he'd just told Allistair that he knew Lareth personally. Which meant that he knew quite a few people that were very high ranking, which also meant that Dev was very well-connected...

But that also came back to the person that was looking for him...

He knew who it was and really didn't want to deal with it. He was also silently hoping to get killed before they found him...

He was more than ready to keep the subject away from his problem. He didn't want Allistair to know just how close to his primary goal he was getting right now. Not yet, anyway.

He didn't have much time, though. Circumstances had shortened his timetable considerably, but he thought that he had a little bit longer...

He took in a deep breath and frowned a bit as he rubbed at his bare belly and remembered something, "Didn't you promise breakfast? If you can't do it, we can come up with something else. But I need to eat or I tend to get a little grumpy..." he said simply, really understating his level of 'grumpy'... After all, lately he'd been hunting Darkness Abounds wildlife to eat and he had no issue with continuing that. In truth, part of him enjoyed hunting. That part of him was why his father was here, why he needed someone to keep him in line, needed that outside control...

He could feel part of it clawing at him, wanting to get out. His temper didn't help at all. Most of the time, he could hide it with his teasing and seemingly uncaring attitude. But he used that as a cover to hide the lethal side of him, hide the truly dangerous part of him.

But he was running out of time. And he knew it. He could feel it inside of him, wanting to get loose and kill... And his father was already here, to take him back home and contain him...

On Sebastet's island, he'd been able to keep everything under control. Then the Hunters came... The initial torture had sparked it. Snow's death had fanned the flame. Coming here had let him see how close the end truly was for him.

Now...

He rubbed his muscular stomach again and gave a low hungry growl with an attractive frown as he looked towards the door, "If you're feeling like that then you should probably rest until it passes. I can go hunting, you know. Won't take me long to find something and take it down," he offered Allistair a way out for the moment, idly thinking that letting one of his cats out to hunt might ease that sensation deep inside...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair kept a close eye on Dev and tried to clear his mind as he worked through the last waves of pain he was feeling. He would be feeling off for the rest of the day, but at least the pain was finally stopping. He took a deep breath and then gave the other male a quick nod when he mentioned the breakfast he had been promised. "Yes, I did promise you breakfast," he said. "Give me a few moments to recover fully, and I'll get to work on our meal."

He gave a slight frown when he heard Dev's suggestion that he rest while the other male could go hunting. "I'm fine now, Dev. Yes, Lareth's death caused me great pain, but that pain is already fading. I'm fine to make breakfast." He looked Dev over for a moment and decided to offer an alternative. "If you're in need of a bit of relief, you could go hunting for something that I could cook for us. I'm certain that you could find something good. Then I can make us a proper breakfast, and we can follow up with far more enjoyable activities. I think that we could both use something enjoyable to distract us from recent events. We can figure out what to do next after that."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:40 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a nod and a teasing grin as he stripped out of his pants and tossed them over a chair, "I'll be back soon. That should let you recover a bit more before I get back. After breakfast, though, maybe we should consider a different move... One that would get me away from my father and possibly get you back in the demon's good graces..." he offered simply, knowing that the soul eater was smart enough to figure out the plan as well as the possibilities for having a WereTiger at his beck and call...

Then he simply shifted to tiger form, black with silver stripes this time. This one made hunting easier, though he'd actually take down his prey in his red form. This one was best at hunting. The red was best at killing. As for the others? Well... There was plenty of time to reveal that later...

For now, he simply gave Alistair a nuzzle and a chuffing sound then moved to slip out the door with surprising ease.

He would be gone for a while. Long enough for Alistair to fully recover from Lareth's death. And long enough to gain an unwelcome guest...

Nashirr knew he had every right to collect his son. He was never supposed to leave Sebastet's island, where he could be contained. Elsewhere? Well... His son had a major problem that would need to be contained soon... The risk was too great otherwise...

He gave a respectful nod to Alistair, "I've heard that my son was last seen in your company. It's imperative that I take him home with me. If you can tell me where he's gone, I'll leave you in peace. If he's here... You should know that he's dangerous to himself as well as to others," he said softly and honestly. While he didn't have the best relationship with his son, he did have the best intentions.

Still... While Dev wouldn't like the cell waiting for him, Nashirr knew that it would be for the best... Especially with what was coming...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair grinned as he watched Dev strip out of his pants and assure him that he would be back soon. He gave a simple nod at the mention of considering another move that would get Dev away from his father and Allistair back in the demons' good graces. He took a moment to appreciate Dev's tiger form, reaching down to pet him a bit at the nuzzle. He chuckled and took a bit of time to start to recover from the pain of Lareth's death.

Allistair stopped when he saw a servant approaching and informing him that there was an unexpected guest. He frowned when he saw Nashirr in his home, not really caring for his respectful bow. He considered the new visitor for a moment and then simply shook his head. "I'm not sure that you know much about where you are," he said. "This is Darkness Abounds. Everyone here is dangerous. And no one here is innocent. If he's dangerous to himself and others, he's in the right place."

The lights in the room began to dim a bit as Allistair examined Nashirr. "Regardless of circumstances, he is now a guest in my care. He and I have an arrangement in place. If necessary, I'm more than capable of dealing with him. You can be assured that I will take very good care of him. I've taken quite a liking to him."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:41 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Nashirr shook his head a bit and gave a frustrated sigh as he crossed his arms, showing off his muscled form under the fine clothing without intending to do so. But it also showed Alistair a familiar trait in the defiant stance, as well as the similar facial features. But Nashirr was more muscled than Dev was, and certainly more aristocratically arrogant. But from the way he carried himself, Nashirr had earned that arrogance...

"There's more to him than even you can guess. I'll leave him to you for now. But I'll be back to collect him after he's shown you the truth of who... and what... he really is..." he promised with a low growl then simply left the building.

All arrogance aside, Nashirr probably knew something that even Dev might not know... There was something there, if one could see through the riddle that was Dev the WereTiger....

But that left Alistair alone long enough to get himself back to rights before Dev finally returned, this time wearing the coat of a red tiger with silver stripes. But not the regular orangey red one generally associated with tigers. No, this was the color of poppies in full bloom...

The tiger dragged in the carcass of a mutated CarraBuck. The species of deer were originally from the demon realm but had mutated to be absolutely lethal in Darkness Abounds by Goh's experiments. Breeding had only made them even more lethal. And Dev simply dragged it inside and left it at Alistair's feet before sitting off to the side and licking the blood from his muzzle.

He had proved that he was lethal. He'd also proved something else...

When he shifted to human form, he carried over a few puncture marks from the twisted horns, claw marks from the changed hooves, and a bite mark or two. He hadn't just killed the beast, he'd deliberately fought it before taking it down...

"Hope you can skin and butcher it. I usually just ate them. I need a shower. Be right back," he said simply, already looking calmer than he'd been when he left. But there was still something about him... Well, there was still time for it to come to light...

And Alistair had the delightful view of him walking down the hallway towards the bedroom and shower...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched Nashirr with a bored expression, noting the familiar traits that he'd seen in Dev. He could tell that the unwelcome male was quite muscular and arrogant, something that really didn't mean anything to Allistair at this moment. While he wasn't sure if he could beat Nashirr if it came down to a normal fight, it definitely wouldn't be a normal fight while they were in Allistair's home. It likely wouldn't be pleasant, but Allistair had magic around the house that would assure his victory.

He was relieved when Nashirr simply made some mysterious threat about Dev showing the truth of himself and then left without another word. He wondered what Nashirr meant and what he could possibly know about Dev that they didn't, but he ultimately decided to push the thoughts from his mind and get ready to cook whatever Dev brought it.

He didn't have to wait long before Dev showed up as a red tiger with silver stripes, dragging a mutated CarraBuck in with him. He watched with interest as Dev shifted back to human form, noting the various injuries that had carried over. He said nothing as Dev spoke and mentioned needing a shower. He watched Dev walking down the hallway towards the bedroom, finding that the sight made it difficult to control himself.

He finally let out a low growl and gave a servant an order to deal with Dev's kill before he stepped into the WereTiger's shadow, quickly spinning him around and pulling him into a rough kiss. He even gave another teasing pull on his soul. When he broke the kiss, he gave him a wicked grin. "I couldn't help myself when you were walking down the hall looking so perfect. I think that I'll join you in the shower. One of the servants will skin and butcher your kill, and I'll make our meal after." He trailed a finger up Dev's spine as he spoke, giving him another tease. "Unless you'd prefer to shower alone."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:52 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a low growl at the kiss and the teasing, all of it sparking his desire instantly. Especially after hunting...

He nipped at Alistair's lower lip as his hands smoothed over Alistair's shirt briefly, "If you join me in that shower, I will likely be getting lunch instead of breakfast. And you did promise me breakfast, after all..." he pointed out.

Now, he wasn't turning down the extra in the shower. Not at all. But he did have a point. They both got way too distracted in the shower to keep it short...

He leaned into Alistair's neck and inhaled his scent, the tone of his growl going deeper as he lost himself in the clean scent of the other male. In all honesty, he could get lost in that scent for the rest of his life, however short that may be. But he wasn't used to having that clean scent anymore, not since Snow died.

He missed the level of control he'd given to her, the collar she'd put on him, the way he'd teased her past her limits... He missed all of that. But mostly, right now, he missed that scent... The clean scent of danger and a partner with no hidden agendas...

"You smell perfect as you are, you know..." he growled out, closing his eyes to enjoy the rest of his senses for the moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair continued to caress and tease Dev as he felt the other male's desire increasing. He enjoyed Dev's little n** at his lower lip and continued to grin as he listened to Dev's response to his offer of joining him in the shower. He thought about it for a moment, trying to decide on the best course of action. It was true that he had promised Dev breakfast, and he didn't like breaking his promises. But seeing Dev injured and naked as he walked down the hallway was proving too tempting to ignore. Especially now that he had the other male so close to him.

He tilted his head a bit when he heard Dev's comment about his scent. "I'm glad you think so," he said. He lifted Dev's face and planted another rough kiss on his lips. He held that kiss until he needed to stop, unable to resist the other male any longer.

When Allistair finally released Dev, he simply offered him a wicked grin. "I know that I promised you breakfast, but you're just too tempting to pass up. So I'm afraid that we'll have to miss breakfast this time. But don't worry. I'll make it up to you." He leaned in to press a kiss at Dev's neck before sharply nipping at him in return. "Since I'm going to be holding you past breakfast, I think I'll make it a bit special to make up for it. I've taken a few tastes of you, but I think that it's time for me to properly feed. I know you'll enjoy it. Especially after your hunt."

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff