Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:06 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a deeper growl as the teasing continued, barely able to focus in time to catch what he was told. And then it only made things worse for him...

He leaned in and actually bit Alistair on the fleshy part of his shoulder with a growl that could only be considered animalistic, his hands gripping Alistair's shirt and simply ripping it open to set his nails into his skin.

"In that case... The shower can wait..." his words were almost lost in the growl he gave this time.

And he only got worse as Alistair pulled away then pulled him the rest of the way down the hallway.

In the end, Dev did get his shower. Alistair had to hold him up for it again then had to put him to bed for a bit.

Thankfully, Alistair had worn him out perfectly. But the taste he'd gotten of Dev this time showed something else, a different 'flavor' to the weretiger. But it was elusive and still unknown. It meant that Dev had more tiger forms inside of him that hadn't made an appearance yet.

And one of them even tasted downright dangerous...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair continued to grin as he watched the way Dev was reacting to his teases. He could practically feel the other male's desire increasing with each passing moment. He growled as Dev suddenly leaned in and bit his shoulder in such an animalistic way, growling again as his shirt was ripped open.

He simply chuckled when Dev said the shower can wait. "I thought that you would see it my way," he growled. He pulled Dev into a hungry kiss and then pulled away after a moment, licking his lips and pulling Dev the rest of the way down the hallway. It didn't take long to get Dev into the bedroom and get started on their fun. He didn't keep a huge collection of toys in the bedroom, but he kept enough there to make their session quite fun.

By the time Allistair was finished with Dev, he had gotten quite a lot of enjoyment from the WereTiger. He had taken quite a few tastes of Dev's soul, tastes that had them both feeling quite wonderful. And the strange flavors he had experienced had him wondering just what his new lover was hiding. He knew that Nashirr's threat would lead to something eventually. He also knew that he needed to go back to the demon realm soon to offer his services to Cynthia, and he hoped to take Dev with him for that trip. But for now, they could rest up after their fun and then have a meal. There would be time to worry about everything else once they'd rested and eaten.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:46 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a sleepy mumble as he snuggled down into the bed. He had plenty of bruises and other marks that made him feel alot more calm, enough that going to sleep for a nap was easy. He'd heal up after a little sleep, a shift would probably help him a bit sooner, but sleep wasn't an issue at the moment.

As it was, he still had a cuff attached to one wrist that he wasn't likely to complain about. Using them had kept him under control and prevented him from clawing up Alistair too much.

As he slept, he looked relaxed, almost innocent. Admittedly, that was far from the truth. He certainly wasn't innocent.

But whatever else he carried inside of him was still a mystery...

And Alistair hadn't told him about Nashirr's visit yet...

A few hours later, Dev gave a grumbling sound as he started waking up, a frown on his face as he shifted under the sheet. And in this moment, with what Alistair had heard and tasted, one had to wonder when the questions would start. Or if he'd let that pass and see what would develop as time passed...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair rested with Dev for a while, simply trailing his fingers over the male's body and watching him sleep with a grin. He found it amusing that the other male was able to look so innocent as he rested, something that Allistair knew very well was simply untrue. Both of them were far from innocent, and it made their current situation quite enjoyable.

He found his mind wandering towards the secrets that Dev seemed to be carrying within. Nashirr's threats were vague, but they certainly had him interested. He wanted to know what made Dev so dangerous that he didn't about yet, but he was willing to let things unfold at a natural pace. He could wait to see what his new lover could be hiding.

Allistair slipped out of the bed after a few brief hours, taking care not to wake Dev. He made his way to the kitchen, finding Dev's kill skinned and butchered. He grinned and moved over to start a meal that he knew Dev would have to appreciate. He quickly cut up various vegetables and then used the meat from the butchered animal to make a stew that he hoped Dev would enjoy. He prepared two bowls of stew and placed them on a tray along with fresh bread that his servants had acquired.

Allistair covered the tray and moved back towards his bedroom, finding Dev grumbling and starting to wake up. He placed the tray on a nearby table. "I know that it's not quite the breakfast you wanted, but I prepared a meal for us," he said, gesturing towards the tray. "We both need to eat after such a session. Especially since I took so many tastes of you. I'd hate for you to be neglected in any way."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:33 am
Dameon Black Alt

Dev sat up with a yawn as he rubbed at his eyes, giving a soft growl as his other hand scratched at one of the small cuts Alistair had given him across his abs. He finally opened his eyes and blinked a moment before he started sniffing, the aroma of the stew making his stomach growl and his eyes focus on the tray.

He gave another soft growl and gave a half grin, "Food sounds fantastic right now," he growled out, clearly hungry. Usually, he got on the grumpy side if he didn't eat regularly.

Okay, okay.... He got very grumpy and his temper showed it's ugly head when he didn't eat like he was supposed to.

As an unusual shifter, he had to eat on a regular basis or his beasts got out of hand. It was one of the ways he'd made the citizenry of Darkness Village wary of him...

He gave Alistair a kiss to his cheek as he passed over a bowl and started eating, giving a pleased sound at the taste. It didn't take him long to prove that it was a very tasty meal when he scraped the last bits out of the bowl with some of the bread then started sniffing the air to determine if there was more.

"Alistair, I have to admit that you're a fantastic cook. And if you weren't working these meals off of me, I'd probably wind up weighing a ton if I ate like this regularly," he admitted, being honest but knowing that the male would appreciate the compliment.

He set his bowl aside and gave himself a good stretch before getting up and heading for the bathroom, thinking that he'd track down the kitchen and see about some more of that stew.

All mysteries about Dev aside, he really wasn't that hard to figure out most of the time. Part of him knew that he was dangerous and had come here to Darkness Abounds to keep others safe. At least here, if he was dangerous, it wasn't that bad. Part of him had always known that he could be dangerous, which was why he'd always sought out lovers that were dangerous as well. The more dangerous they were, particularly to himself, the more attracted he was. The closer to death he got, the more pleased he was.

Even Alistair had to have noticed that last part by now. Part of Dev really got off on how close to death he could get.

But Dev had never hidden that part of himself. Even his father knew that about him.

In truth, Dev still wondered why his father hadn't killed him as a cub. Why had Nashirr never put him down if he was supposed to be so dangerous?

He shook his head and splashed some water on his face then dried off and headed back out of the bathroom, fully intending to track down some more of that stew...  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 8:33 am
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair grinned at Dev as the other male woke up and said that food sounded fantastic. "I thought you'd feel that way," he said. "You've been through quite a bit of exercise since you last ate." He passed a bowl of stew to Dev, chuckling at the kiss to his cheek. He started eating after ensuring that Dev was enjoying it, keeping an eye on the other male as he did so.

He chuckled when he saw Dev finish eating and noticed him sniffing the air to see if there was more of the stew. He grinned when Dev complimented his cooking skills and commented that he would end up weighing a ton if Allistair wasn't helping him work the meals off. "I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my cooking so much. It's been a while since I had a partner worth cooking for. I was concerned that I may have gotten a bit rusty."

He watched Dev head off down the hall towards the bathroom and found himself wondering about the mysteries that Nashirr had brought up. He wondered what sorts of things about Dev could be so dangerous that Nashirr felt the need to immediately track him down and try to take him home after he left Sebastet's island.

He simply shook his head and stepped into the shadows, dropping himself into the kitchen just before Dev entered to track down more stew. He offered the male a grin and gestured to the pot that still had quite a lot of stew remaining. "I believe that's what you're looking for. And there's more bead as well, if you want more."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 7:29 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev gave a grin as he refilled his bowl and collected another piece of the bread, glancing up at what was left of the carcass hanging in the larder, "Thing tastes alot better cooked than it does raw, I have to admit that truthfully. That one put up some fight but not as much they usually do, so I was a bit worried about the taste," he headed into the dining room to eat, knowing that Alistair would follow. To see him enjoy the meal, if nothing else.

"The original breed in the demon realm is an okay hunt, I guess. These are more vicious most of the time. I think Goh was trying to warp them into something that was just plain mean but fell short a bit with it," he commented as he sat down at the table and blew on the stew a bit before taking a few bites, giving a pleased sound at the taste.

He paused eating to stretch his arms a bit and cracked his neck then leaned in to smell the stew but paused with a frown as he looked around the room. The scent was faded but it was still one that he'd never forget...

He looked up at Alistair for a moment then looked back down at the stew to start eating again, "I take it that Nashirr showed up?" he asked simply, not really showing any other visible reaction to the possibility.

Inside, however, he was thinking hard and considering his next move. Truthfully, he could shift over to his tiger form and disappear into the countryside where it would be very difficult to track him down. He couldn't go anywhere else since portals here were few and far between, meaning practically non-existent. He'd come here to die, to be honest. He had no plans on being taken back and he'd make sure of it no matter what it took. There were still a few things here that he hadn't hunted yet, things that would most likely kill him.

Then again... He'd made the deal with Alistair... So what to do...

For now, he waited to find out what Alistair had to say...  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched Dev with a grin as the other male refilled his bowl of stew and started to talk about the beast and how he'd been concerned about the taste because it hadn't put up as much fight as he'd expected. "I'm glad that you like the stew, Dev," he said. "I definitely don't get to cook the various creatures around here very often. I don't tend to go hunting for them, and so few of the people around Darkness Abounds are capable of killing them."

He noticed Dev stretching and pausing as he noticed the scent and looked around the room. He simply gave a shrug when Dev asked about Nashirr showing up. "He showed up briefly while you were out. He wanted to take you back with him, but I advised him that you are my guest and thus under my watch and protection. He wasn't exactly pleased, but he left without a fight. He just made some remarks about there being more to you than I can guess and left after saying that he'd be back to collect you once you show me the truth of what you are. No idea what he's talking about, but I don't intend to let our arrangement be broken."

He went silent for a bit as he watched the other male eating and then decided on a new course of action. "How would you feel about going on a field trip? With the death of Lareth, I need to go to the demon realm and see about pledging myself to the one in charge now, which would most likely be Queen Cynthia. I may live in Darkness Abounds, but I'm still loyal to the royal family." He simply grinned as he watched Dev. "What do you say? How do you feel about a trip to the demon realm?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:09 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dev listened as he ate then surprised himself when he realized that his bowl was empty again. This time, he didn't remember eating. But he finally put his spoon down and got to his feet to lean back against the table with his arms and ankles crossed.

To be honest, at times like this Dev looked like one of the angels in one of Marlowe's plays. Even the one where he got his name. But it was certainly a Fallen Angel. There was truly nothing holy about what he looked like and he knew it. In fact, he looked like a piece of dangerous dessert at the moment. And he wasn't bothering to hide the dangerous part these days.

He gave a nod, "Heading to the demon realm sounds like a good idea. Cynthia could certainly use the support right now. Although, my advice would be to give Gypsy a wide berth if Lareth went through with his promise to her," he said with a shrug before going silent for a moment of thought.

Dev wasn't much of a thinker most of the time and he enjoyed that status. But sometimes, one just had to think before speaking.

He finally ran a hand through his hair and raised his mismatched eyes to look at Alistair, "If you want to know what I do about the other... All you have to do is ask..." he paused briefly then decided to give up a piece of it for now, though anything else Alistair would have to ask for, "Truth is... I am dangerous... Even as a cub I was dangerous... For now, I'll give you this much, but you'll have to ask for the rest: I have two other felines in me. I've never shifted to them. They've been suppressed somehow and would have stayed that way as long as I stayed on Sebastet's island. Now? I have no idea when they'll show up. But I do know that everyone will fear them when they do..." he gave that much then turned to collect his bowl, "I'll put this in the sink then go get ready to go," he said with a shrug and left, knowing that Alistair would need a bit of a think on that information.

One more form could be one of the ancestors to the tigers or one of the variations. But two? And both of them something that everyone would fear? That was a hefty weight to carry around... It was no wonder that Dev had gone looking for someone to kill him...

He put his bowl in the sink as promised then headed to make sure his bag was still packed. Only then did he move to finish getting dressed, giving a slight hiss when the silver barbed wire on the back of his coat dug into his back. That would help for a bit, but he wasn't sure how much longer he had...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched Dev with an interested expression as the other male finished eating and then leaned against the table. He found himself quite distracted by the tiger's appearance, his eyes drifting over the male's perfect form. It had been so long since he had found such a perfect partner, and he found himself unwilling to consider parting with him.

He eventually returned his attention to Dev's face when he noticed the other male nodding before speaking. He hadn't thought about Gypsy, so he was glad that Dev reminded him of her presence. He would have to be careful not to do anything to piss her off while they were there.

He was pulled from his thoughts when Dev started speaking again. He was about to ask for more information when Dev started to speak about being dangerous and said that he had two other felines in him that he had never shifted to. He was curious when he heard that they'd been suppressed and that Dev didn't know when they showed up. He considered things for a moment. "I suppose that all I can really do is try to ready myself for when they show up," he said. "But I won't be afraid of them. I really do like danger, even if that danger is likely to kill me."

He turned and moved to his room as Dev put his bowl in the sink and got dressed. He took a moment to send a message ahead to inform Cynthia of his arrival and then quickly packed a few things. He knew that he and Dev wouldn't be able to go very long without a bit of playtime, but he knew that his estate in the demon realm was still in pristine condition. All he had to do was renew his oaths to the royal family and he could regain his home in the demon realm for use while they were there.

He picked up his minimal luggage and returned to Dev. "I have an estate in the demon realm that we should be able to use after I speak to Cynthia. It's fully set up and ready for our tastes, so we won't have to worry about going too long without our fun." He held out a hand for Dev to take. "Ready to go?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:37 pm
Dameon Black Alt
You can move them as you please.

While Dev understood the challenge he presented, he also knew that keeping him contained was going to present more of a challenge than Alistair was going to expect. There was a reason that he'd been kept locked down for so long...

But he let it go for now. The time would come soon enough...

For now, he simply shrugged his duffel bag and put his hand in Alistair's, "Whenever you are... Just keep in mind the warnings I gave you when we started this... I really can't stay out of trouble," he warned him, feeling that it was only fair to give the warning...

Then he simply closed his eyes for the trip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair watched Dev carefully, able to tell that the tiger had something on his mind. He decided that he would have to ask about that later and chose to let it go for the moment. He smirked when he heard what Dev had to say and chuckled a bit. "Oh, I would be sorely disappointed if you didn't cause a bit of trouble,' he said. "It would just be too boring otherwise. But don't worry. I'm sure that I could cause a bit of trouble as well." He pulled Dev close and kissed him before allowing the shadows to flow around them and take them to the demon realm.
[Exit]

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out