EYE 🞂 BROWN
      HAIR 🞂 BLACK
      POWER 🞂 SPACE MANIPULATION (TELEPORT)
      SCARS 🞂 ARMS & BACK
      TATTOO 🞂 MAGE BARCODE
      SKIN 🞂 PALE

══════════════════════════════════════════════

🞂 Playing a variety of sports.
      🞂 Going to parties, festivals and events.
      🞂 Eating gourmet or exotic foods.
      🞂 Midnight strolls to clear the mind.
      🞂 Gardening and foraging.

FAVORITES
      🞂 Mushroom: Shiitake
      🞂 Flower: Chrysanthemum

DISLIKES
      🞂 Missing out on a cat nap.
      🞂 English, he's more into science.
      🞂 Coconut, reminds him of sunblock lotion.
      🞂 Liars, its not hard to be honest.
      🞂 Littering, he'll pick up garbage if he sees it.

FEARS
      🞂 Heights, his mind falls into shock thinking of necks breaking as they jump from a high up space.
      🞂 Ghosts, the dead should remain dead.

PERSONA
      🞂 Personable, he's not very outgoing but he'll continue a conversation if its been started.
      🞂 Delicate, he tends to everything with a caring touch, especially animals, plants, children and elderly.
      🞂 Good, he could not do something intentionally evil even to the cruelest souls.
      🞂 Reserved, he's easy to get along with, but shells up his feelings.
      🞂 Coward, he'll escape to safety rather than fight to the death.
      🞂 Passive, he's not one to stand up for himself or others and prefers to blend in.

BIO
      ❱❱ PRE-GATE Privileged childhood. Biggest house on the block. Well known politician father. Kind sociable artistic mother. Great friends with the neighborhood kids. Good athlete for a brat. No reason for Keito to stop smiling
      ❱❱ SKY ASUNDER His father and mother wanted a suicide pact after the gate tore open. With all his connections, Mr. Miamato knew it was the end of the world. Coming home from a neighborhood soccer game, his parents sat in the living room waiting for him with three nooses tied from the banister. Keito ran as fast as he could to the police. So fast he jumped through space itself. . . In a state a shock, Keito was only able to tell the officer his home address where they found his parents strung up. . .
      ❱❱ MAGE HUNT Already in the hands of the authorities, it didn't take UDA long to scoop Keito up. However, holding onto him was another story. Constantly, he kept trying to run away from the agents. A scared young boy afraid of the men in suits was easily found time and time again until a group of Mage sympathizers picked him up and put him in hiding. He even got to attend school again as long as he hid his powers.
      ❱❱ ATOMIC PRISON In a panic, the people Keito was hiding with gave him up without saying good bye. It was a peaceful surrender since Keito felt like he had nowhere else to run. With the suppression technology created for the gate from Magic itself, UDA created a collar that kept Keito from using his abilities to escape. While imprisoned at the facility while he was called for experiments, Keito met a gentle and kind boy called Tetsu. Unlike Keito, Tetsu's power was uncontrollable and deadly, turning things to ash. The boy begged and prayed for the day UDA developed suppression technology for his ability, but the day never came. Instead Tetsu disappeared, never to be seen again. Keito attempted to live quietly and peacefully at the prison and was eventually transferred to a facility that was more liberal with their rules and Mage interaction. There he started a garden. He tried his hardest to block out the training exercises and experiments by tending to the earth.
      ❱❱ TRANSFER STUDENTS Keito was chosen for the Shiri Gakuen project by Agent Yokyrie who said his looks and personality would shine brightly. He was pretty excited to get back to reality and a normal school, but he wasn't sure how good he would be at lying or hiding his Mage ability.
      ❱❱ CURRENT Keito has been attending school and blending in peacefully. He's trying to forget all thoughts of the gate and just enjoy life as a teenager. He joined the soccer team and has quickly risen to be the top player.

RELATIONS
      🞂 HARUNO MIKA - ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Keito is attracted to her on a physical level, but avoids her at all costs in the training rooms. To be honest, he fears her abilities and likes to stay out of her line of sight. They've had a lot of awkward silences where he shirks away with an uneasy smile while she looks down on him. Since starting school, they've become better friends sharing interests in tea, flowers and gardening.
      🞂 AGENT YOKYRIE - ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - Keito feels extremely comfortable around Yokyrie and has given her a lot of his trust. She tends to do and say embarrassing things which makes him want to run. He likes to spend time in the lab since she engrosses herself in work and ignores Keito's presence.
      🞂 AGENT SPADE - ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Keito is uncomfortable around Spade. During a field exercise in his tweens, UDA elected Keito to aid in evacuation should the mission go awry. It did and the kid fled the scene leaving Agent Spade for dead. The man despises him.
      🞂 SAITO ERIS - ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Keito feels relaxed around Eris. To be a friendly introvert is to enjoy the silence, not say anything after awkward eye contact and aid in hiding when escaping any threat. Simply put; They understand each other.
      🞂 KABUTO IKKI - ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Keito knows of Ikki as a rather outgoing, positive and loud individual. He's never held a conversation with him until their encounter at the student dorms. While Keito is attracted to Ikki on a physical level, his dim-witted personality is a turn-off. No romantic feelings can bud from their interactions. Possibly friendship. However, it is off to a rocky start since Ikki ruined the clothes he borrowed from Keito.
      🞂 JAGER CYRUS - ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Flirtatious and mischievous. Keito is interested in the boy.
      🞂 TACHIBANA ASAKO - ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Shy and quiet. Reminds him of Eris. Confessed her crush to him, but he wasn't interested. Let her down easy.
      🞂 HANZAKI MIYUKI - ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Ex-Girlfriend. Ditched her during training. She felt drawn to him, but he wasn't feeling a connection with her.
      🞂 SAWAMURA SAYU - ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Acquaintance. Met during field training. Interesting gal. Wants to be his partner. He can't deny an attraction to her, but she brings out the darkness he keeps deep down inside.

PLOT SLOTS
      🞂 OPEN -

Magic Theme: Spacial Manipulation

[Novice] ● ○ ○ Teleport
      To a location Keito can see. To a location Keito has been.

[Novice] ● ○ ○ Looking Glass
      A tear in space that is nothing more than a window. Nothing can pass or enter, not even sound. Keito can create it to be a one-way mirror or a glass window.

[Novice] ● ○ ○

[Expert] ● ● ○ Time Bubble
      Keito can create a bubble of space which can travel through time. However, not through time as in "past or future," but within that moment of time. Everything outside of the bubble appears as though it is paused.

[Expert] ● ● ○ Kaleidoscope
      Multiverse spacial manipulation. Buildings, trees and other objects refract and bend like a kaleidoscope to confuse, distract and ensnare those in the area.

[Master] ● ● ● Black Hole
      Ripping apart space down to the atom. The black hole can consume even magic.

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:19 pm
[align=center][size=18][color=black][b]M[/b] i a m o t o[/color][color=white] _[/color] [color=olive]✮[/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=black][b]K[/b] e i t o[/color][/size]

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QMl8PN9.jpg?1[/img][/align]

[list][list][size=9][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][color=olive][b][/b][/color][/size][/list][/list]

[align=center]☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

[color=black][b]M[/b] a g e [/color][color=white]_[/color] [color=olive]✮[/color][color=white] _[/color] [b]S[/b] k i p[/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:21 pm
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

User Image

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:26 am

User Image

Eris gave two choices. Masaaki decided from there. The study of Empyreans was decided for their group. A hand went to hide Keito's lips. He hid a smirk. Communications, ichors, cores and cocoons were topics piquing his own interests. Patiently, he listened to Kyrie go over the data bank. Drawings, photos, recordings, data sheets, graphs, hypothesis essays, medical history and so much more. The woman handed it all over to them. "Thank you, Dr. K," he bowed his head respectfully towards the scientist as she took her leave. The recent shoreline recordings were committed to his memory. There were questions Mika answered to fill in gaps and blind spots in the recording. Time he spent with her while separated from Masaaki . . .

One mystery remained unspoken of. . . Why did Masaaki call out for Alpha during the battle? All the Mages knew the ghostly figure retaining the barrier around Hokkaido. However, Alpha appeared differently to them all. Some called the Mage a "she," while others a "him." Keito had never heard Alpha speak in his dreams. A chime sounded from their lips every time they spoke. While it wasn't words, he understood what the enigma was attempting to communicate. . . Much like an Empyrean's static.

Eris turned to her own silent studying while Masaaki began to voice questions and speculations. "An Empyrean's mana signature only becomes identifiable when it uses energy," he explained, pulling out charts from Blood Hound readings. The data mimicked Masaaki's energy readings when exposed to Ichor. There were concerning thoughts in Keito's mind. Vessels had dormant mana. And, Empyreans were able to force their mana to lay dormant. Keito shook his head as Masaaki suggested the Empyreans needed time to adapt to the atmosphere.

"I don't think so. The moment they appeared, they fought without hindrance as they do today," he explained, remembering the reports . . . and his own despicable interaction. "I believe its more along the lines of adapting to the ecological society and hierarchy rather than. . . " his voice was soft before drifting off as he pulled reports from the stack he hadn't seen before. The Empyreans were nightmares born from shadows. Demons from the darkness. The Empyrean at the shoreline was docile in comparison. Yet, it had a new sense of intelligence.

Reading over the historic yet fresh material took Keito's attention for a time until he heard Masaaki's soft plea. Looking up from the files, he noticed the wide-eyed expression on the young man's face. White as sheet. He trembled. Papers fell to the floor. Keito started to reach out to him. "Masaaki-" An almost unnoticeable static sparked from his frail shoulders, forcing his hand to retreat as memories of attempting to touch Mika flooded his very existence. Breath was already drawn, so he couldn't gasp. Esophagus clenched his adam's apple. Muscled tensed, and. . . within a millisecond his mind steeled his heart.

"Ginma!" he forced through the soul wrenching resemblance of Haruno's Spark to grasp the young man's shoulder. "You. . . had something to show Kyrie?" he spoke off-beat, his tone was rather miscue. Keito had witnessed Masaaaki exchanging something with Kyrie, noted she would look at it soon, however, Keito felt something was off within himself, his interaction and the flood of. . . "A-Ah! Please, excuse me, Dr. K," Keito stood up suddenly after gathering up the papers Masaaki had dropped. "The partner training on the obstacle course wore me out. . . With your permission, I will excuse myself." He wasn't asking for her persmission. He merely spoke those three words beforehand to take this leave. And with that, Keito left the files Masaaki had dropped along with others unspoken of.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:27 am

User Image

Joyless. The camping trip didn't help him discover a new love. It worsened his current crush. Mika was smiling more. Seemed she and Masaaki made up. Ikki was proclaiming his love at the top of his lungs every chance he got. Odd. Of all the mages, it was Eris to enter a relationship first. Thank to Ikki, a lot of girls came Keito's way. Forced smiles and half-hearted conversations. He didn't feel a connection to any of the girls. It would've been nice to get to know Cyrus, but didn't get the chance. Crowned King of the Forest? Keito wasn't sure where it came from. . . No one really knew him. Was it only based on looks? He took the title with modesty and used his manners when dancing with the Queen. Hanzaki Miyuki. She was a pretty girl. A strong sprinter on the track team. Still. . . Keito wasn't attracted to her. However, she was fond of him.

Miyuki would find Keito between classes, during lunch and after school. At first, he found her attention bothersome. As he watched Masaaki and Mika through the week, he welcomed Miyuki's distraction. On their free day, Keito found himself on a date. Shopping and a movie with Miyuki. He didn't care for the shops she wanted to visit. The movie didn't interest him either. At the end of the night, Miyuki confessed her feelings. Why should he deny her? She was cute, smart and athletic. He needed a partner for the U.D.A. training. Ikki and Masaaki were confirmed candidates. If he didn't have a partner... Mika and Eris would get even farther away. "I like you too, Miyu," he'd answer sweetly, accepting her affection and sacrificing his first kiss to her.

At the dorm, Keito reflected on the last week. He wondered if he was set up to be with Miyuki. The fact she was interested in the U.D.A. scholarship and crowned Queen of the Forest. . . Kyrie or Rokaku might have had something to do with it.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:28 am

User Image

An eyebrow was raised as Cyrus shot Keito a playful smile. Scratching the side of his cheek, he returned the smile with a rather weak one. He realized he was being too serious. After all, this was a school trip. Mages were encouraged to live a normal high school life. If the students were laid back and excited, Keito should be the same.

A loud shout over the crowd took the clean cut teen's attention. Kabuto Ikki had already zero'ed in on Sato and Haruno. "Hmph. . . " he grumbled a bit, watching as Ginma Masaaki went up to Mika. Frown apparent, he was clearly jealous at the coyness his classmate drew out of the thunderous contessa. It also irritated him to see Eris being friendly with the oddly charming class clown. Scratching the back of his head, he tried to put his fellow Mages out of mind.

With Cyrus calling him cute, his attention was easily turned. "W-Wha. . ." he trailed off, at first feeling embarrassed, but soon realizing it was second nature for the foreigner to speak so openly. Hands in his pockets, Keito would bow his head and play along. "Ah, you're quite right, Jager. They'll get jealous if I keep you to myself," he spoke sincerely, but it was a whimsical jest the other could pick up on. Before anymore banter could be had, an odd pair of girls approached them. Miyumi wasn't hard on the eyes, but Asako seemed. . .

M a g e _ _ S k i p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:30 am

User Image

"Hm?" Keito looked over his shoulder at the sound of Sayu's singing. Stepping back in surprise as she grabbed his arm, he felt his cheeks heat up. She hugged into him without restraint or modesty. "S-Sayu!" he stammered, adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed his sinful thoughts. Why wasn't she mad? Keito was sure she would've scampered back to her partner after what he did. Hypnotized by her fanatic gaze and brilliant smile, she tugged on his earlobe. His ear was hers and he listened to her request. "Heh," an ominous grin crossed his expression. Was she a masochist? Keito could only hope. Arm breaking free of her hold, it came around her waist and quarter spun her before grabbing her. He pulled her in. Back slammed into his chest. Waist against his pelvis. He cradled her with both arms. Neck craned down so his lips brushed against her ear. "Hold tightly. Take a deep breath," he instructed her with dismal undertones. Her hands gripped his forearms tightly. She seemed to wiggle with excitement. And he took her.

The pair disappeared with a dull pop from air pressure change. In the same second they'd appear at the beginning of the course. . . but it wouldn't feel like a second's travel to the pair. The world around them went black as shadows and storm clouds swallowed them whole. Gravity was non-existent. Sayu would have no orientation of up or down, because there was none. No ground under her feet. No sky above her head. Her ears would ring as winds howled around her, further obscuring the world they traveled. She would not be able to hear the sounds of her own screams, cries or suicidal laughter. Not until gravity sent her innards flipping. Light attacked her pupils, air popped her eardrums and Keito would release her from his hold only to let her stumble forward and upchuck her lunch as they stood at the beginning of the course.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:31 am

User Image

Tugged this way and that since the Shiri Experiment began, the teen felt like he was drowning himself in social standards at school, expectations in training and research results for the lab. Keito couldn't recognize himself in his own actions and words lately which is why he ran from the shock Masaaki gave off.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:40 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The way she twisted her hair while coyly looking to him made Keito's soft smile fall into a crooked smirk. All cues that he was leaving had been made. However, his wrist wouldn't turn, feet planted. He even willed his mana to teleport him out of her room, but he remained. It was as though the silence was holding him prisoner, shackling his legs in place. At her attempt to speak up, his body finally moved realizing the situation was turning awkward. Door barely cracked as Sukoshi managed to form words between hesitant ums. "If I'm not busy. . . " He trailed off, pulling out his phone to check the time. The others would still be at training for another hour at least. There were files downstairs he needed to read in order to piece together a report on Empyrean Communication. Dr. Kyrie had some disturbing notes he had to go over, but. . . 'I-I mean only if you want! It's okay if not!' Keito returned his gaze to the amber vessel as she nervously chuckled. The girl was shy, but animated. It tugged at his heart strings and he couldn't bring himself to turn her down.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:47 am
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:03 am
Reserved.  

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain