Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:03 am
Desmond's Rooms are modest in that he doesn't need much to be comfortable.

The room comes equipped with a small living room, with an attached Kitchenette, that also has a small table with a couple of chairs. the Living room has a coffee table in the center with a Couch on the left of it with two chairs to the right of it, each having a end table next to it. a Door to the bedroom behind the couch, inside having a king size bed placed off to one wall with two night stands on either side of it, to the left of the door a small walk in closet, and to the side of it a Dresser with a chair to the side of that. close to the door is a rack that holds Desmond's long bow and Quiver, as well as his daggers when he doesn't carry them with him.

Off to the right in the Living room next to the chairs a door leading into the bathroom, with ample space which includes essentials, toilet sink with a mirror and a good sized walk in shower and off to one corner being a tub.

the Kitchenette having a small table to sit at with a couple of chairs around it to allow for four people to sit at the table, along the wall having a small refrigerator with ample counter space and a small stove for when you want to cook at it as well as shelf space and cabinets to store anything into. on one of the Counter tops an coffee maker rests waiting to be used.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:03 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desmond turned around and looked at Bast with a smile on his face and replied “I thought you might, I am at your disposal” he stepped over to her and lifted a hand up to her cheek and caressed it before he leaned forward and gave her a more meaningful kiss, while he moved her into the room and pinned her up against the wall, his lips not leaving hers as he pressed up against her and his arms wrapped around her waist. Eventually he released it and looked into her eyes, and finding them just as beautiful as the rest of her is. Desmond held onto Bast keeping her close to him as he stepped away from the wall, and stood there in the middle of the room, and noting that she was purring, not something he was unfamiliar with since he’d encountered plenty of cats in his time, though none of them like Bast. Eventually Desmond shifted a bit and closed the door before he picked up Bast and carried her over to the bed and sat her down on it, and leaned in to give her a teasing kiss. Desmond was relaxed around Bast, and while she might not have been trying or allowed to do a mate run, but that didn’t stop her from getting his attention, or for that matter toy with him in such a manner. Had he been anyone else he’d likely have lost her when the chase started, but he wasn’t anyone else, he was a dog of war, and while he was swift on his feet in both human and wolf form, the demon blood that flowed through his veins only made him not only a more lethal hunter but his agility was much higher which gave him the means to keep up with her, though he had to wonder how she would feel about the demon blood, it wasn’t obvious from looking at him in human form but in wolf form it was very plain to see that he had some demon in him.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:55 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast loved the kisses, the way he took over her mouth and put her where he wanted her. As she sat on the bed with that teasing kiss still making her lips tingle, she pulled back and pulled the laces on her haltertop. She was oddly grateful right now that Hylarr clothing leaned towards 'easy to take off' rather than 'complicated'....

She unlaced the top but didn't take it off yet. She showed her shyness as she met his eyes and hoped that he would understand her problem, "You should know... I've only been with my Eros... Trainer to help us through our first time... Sometimes it triggers abilities that can be dangerous..." she felt the fur on her cheeks puff up as she blushed yet again.

While she wasn't a virgin, she wan't exactly experienced... She hoped he wasn't put off by it... Or the daggers she had hidden...

Sebastet had been training her to be properly paranoid, after all. Some of her sheaths blended with her fur perfectly and truly hid the lethal blades, her hair hid another one in one of her braids...

Honestly though, she'd never felt this much desire rising in her before. Something about him just set her on fire and made her want him to quench it for her, want him to take her over and turn her to jelly.

As she sat there, the tip of her tail flicked at her ankles in a visible sigh of how nervous she was about his reaction. Normally, a Hylarr coming of age spent a year with their Eros. But Bast had only gotten two days and she suddenly wondered what she hadn't been taught...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:14 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond reached up to her cheek and rest it there, he could tell she was nervous and leaned forward and gave her a kiss to calm her, and spoke up after he pulled away “hey everything’s going to be alright, if something happens we’ll deal with it together” Desmond understood her concern and could tell she didn’t have much in the way of experience in the bed, he did find it odd that she needed a trainer, but he wasn’t going to question it at this point since he didn’t yet have a grasp on their cultural traditions. Desmond though was not a stranger to sharing a bed, and if anything, he’d show her the way as he pressed his lips against hers and passionately kissed her. Whatever concern she might have had would quickly disappear and for hours they stayed together fully locked in a time of pleasure, Desmond’s fatigue all but forgotten while with Bast. the day nearly over Desmond laid on the bed with Bast in his arms both of them breathing heavily, Desmond could tell that Bast was much more relaxed than she had been when they began, and worn out, admittedly he was too but that didn’t matter to him as his focus was fully on Bast, and spending quality time with her was all that mattered for him, his statement that she was special was spot on, she was special in many ways and honestly he was happy to have been given this opportunity to be with her. Though his concern was still the guardian, but he’d just deal with her when the time came. Eventually Desmond spoke up “How are you feeling?

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:05 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast laid ith her head on his chest a she worked on normal breathing again, her legs tangled with his on top of the sheets. Thankfully, he'd figured out very quickly to keep her hands contained, so she hadn't shredded him with her claws. In fact, he'd seemed to enjoy keeping her hands pinned as much as she did.

She felt deliciously sore in all the right places and in need of a power-nap. She also found that she wanted to groom him, but she was refraining for the moment. They could clean up after a nap.

She was also grateful that he hadn't been put off by the claws, feline fangs, tail, and fur. In fact, her fur had turned out to be alot more sensitive than she'd ever thought it could. ALOT more sensitive. With her tail curled around their legs, she was shivering in reaction each time he petted her. And she liked it. She liked it alot.

She raised her head when he asked her a question and flashed him a teasing grin, "I feel alot better now... More relaxed, sore in all the right places, and in need of a power-nap," she told him honestly as she moved her fingers lightly over his chest, biting her lower lip as she let one claw lightly tease at his skin before retracting that claw and just using her fingertip.

She leaned in and nuzzled at his neck, "I also wonder when you can do that again," she whispered to him very softly, her breath tracing over his skin.

Oh yeah... And she was purring fully now... As in, her body was now a living vibrator... He'd apparently really liked the purring earlier... And the growling...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:47 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond smiled, satisfied by her response and her breathing giving him the chills as much as her purring was surprisingly relaxing, he casually ran a finger through her fur, and gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered “whenever you like, I’m here whenever you need me” Desmond paused a moment the scent of blood was in the air which he thought was unusual, he thought about checking it but his senses told him that the situation was being handled so he’d simply stay in bed with Bast and run a hand a long her spine being slow and gentle, and watching her shiver from the sensation “as for rest well we’ve been at it for quite a while, so resting it probably a good idea” Desmond smiled as he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips for a moment. Desmond wasn’t in any hurry to do much of anything at this point since spending time with Bast had perhaps been the best thing that could have happened to him, and quite frankly that was all he cared about since he was through with working for RRT, though how he’d successfully get away from them he wasn’t sure.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:01 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast snuggled in tighter against him as he teased and kissed her, loving the fact that he liked to touch her. She also caught the scent of blood but could actually feel the magic of someone doing some healing, so she didn't worry about it. She took the last kiss and moved her hand over his chest, delighting in the muscles that enabled him to hold her down when necessary.

She put her lower lip between her teeth very briefly then shifted against him so that she could snuggle her face into his neck and inhale his scent, which took her purr to a deeper level. She loved his scent and could get lost in it so easily.

"A nap sounds good then..." she said in a soft whisper. She knew they were both going to enjoy it when they woke up, but she had a feeling that she was going to enjoy sleeping with someone beside her for a change.

She settled in with her head against his shoulder and continued her purr as she fell asleep, her tail wrapping around one of his ankles as if trying to keep him from leaving. Hopefully, she didn't wind up kneading him in her sleep... She'd done that once and her sheets had protested...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:42 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond settled in with bast, and allowed her to get comfortable, he smiled slightly when she purred so much greater, as well as her tail wrapping around his ankle, he could tell she was truly relaxed with him and quite frankly so was he. The two of them drifted off to sleep without much trouble especially since they were both wrapped in each other’s arms. Desmond had forgotten what it felt like to share a bed with since his jobs didn’t really give him much time to enjoy the company of others, so this was a nice change of pace for him, now he had to fight to stay here right by her side, since he was likely going to be fighting his fair share of battles before the end came and he was finally able to spend his life with her, though one battle he had to yet face was explaining his demon blood, as well as dealing with the guardian. For the moment though he rested with Bast in his arms, though he was prepared to wake up on a moments notice should something happen.

for a time they slept so soundly in each others arms, the world around them didn't seem to bother them at all, Desmond hadn't rested so well as he did with Bast in such a long time it was almost like this was but a dream and waking up would find him alone somewhere where he'd found he could rest. thankfully when he woke up he found that it wasn't a dream, he was still in Bast's arms just as she was in his and he smiled as she slept so soundly, and found that she was just as beautiful asleep as she was awake and found himself just enjoying every moment with Bast as he could. Desmond having slept well decided that he'd let her sleep a while longer since she was so comfortable he didn't move and simply laid there holding her, his senses telling him that they'd been left alone, which was fine with him he preferred that it was quiet and uneventful, it just meant he could focus on others things, like Bast and if he could help it he wasn't going to leave her side, it was clear to him that she needed him, and that meant something to him, as he'd never really been wanting before nor had he been desired by anyone, so he just accepted the fact that he was a dog of war and that was his lot in life, now it seemed like everything was changing for him and he rather enjoyed that, for once he wasn't being told how he was living his life or what he was going to be doing, for a change he chose his own path and it felt great.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:51 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast gave a soft moan as she started to wake up, one hand moving up to rub the back of it against her face as she slowly stretched. Somewhere in it all, she froze when she felt the body against hers. Then she remembered last night and he wouldn't be able to miss the flash of scent from her that showed her increased desire just from the memories.

She finally opened her chartreuse eyes, such a startling flash of color against her dark fur, and looked up at him a bit bashfully, "Hi..." she said softly, clearly not sure what to do now since she'd never been in this situation.

Of course, her flash of desire showed him that she hadn't lost her mood one bit..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:19 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond smiled at her scent and replied “hello beautiful!” he leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss to her forehead before he shifted a bit “]Sleep well?” as much as Bast might have been about their situation, Desmond wasn’t at all worried. He ran a hand along her back which got her attention and then sat up and leaned up against the headboard and simply sat there in bed with her in his arms, his hand moving along her forearm, before long he couldn’t help but close the distance and give her a kiss to the lips and held it for a moment before he released it and spoke “you know you don’t have to worry, I’m here if you need me, anytime any place” Desmond felt different saying that and not having to have any strings attached to it. He’d been so reliable to RRT that he was on call all the time since he’d been able to deploy at a moments notice.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:34 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast had to admit that she liked the kisses. But she liked the petting even more, and her purr showed it as she vibrated next to him. When he sat up, she snuggled in against his chest with a smile, "I slept very well... Much better than I do on my own..." she told him softly, her voice still a bit husky from sleep.

But she was fast waking up thanks to the kissing and petting. She finally had to grin, though, "I think you like my fur..." she teased him a bit as she let one finger lightly trace the contour of one line of muscle over his chest. Still, she'd picked up on something when he moved this time that she'd missed before and knew she was probably going to mess with his head a bit when she showed no problem with his demon problem.

She'd already pegged him as a wolf, though the demon blood helped explain why he was able to keep up with her so easily. Well... Aside from the fact that she'd let him... Sebastet had told her once that she'd know when she found the right male and Bast had scoffed at her a bit over it. She still wasn't totally certain yet, but she was leaning towards giving Seb an apology...

"I think I like sleeping here... You're very comfortable, you smell wonderful, you don't snore, and you like to pet me..." she said softly then turned her head to place a light kiss over his heart. She wanted to give him a n**, but wasn't sure about how he'd take it.

She finally sat all the way up and gave herself a full stretch, then took her lower lip in her teeth as she looked at him again, revealing her slightly longer and sharper canine tooth on one side. She hesitated just a bare moment then leaned in and gave him a kiss of her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:51 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond chuckled a bit and replied “well of course I do” her furs was soft and he did enjoy how it felt but not as much as she enjoyed him petting her. He was happy for her that she’d slept so well, admittedly he slept just as well as she had, and that surprised him since he hadn’t slept that soundly or deeply in such a long time. Desmond was happy when she spoke about liking to sleep there which made him even happier though before he could say anything, she gave him a kiss after hesitating a moment which seemingly made him forget he was a dog of war. When they finally released the kiss he spoke up “well you know where I am when you need to rest, or when you need company” he’d been fairly honest and reached up and ran the back of his left hand along her right cheek before he continued “listen, I figure you should know that, well I’m a wolf, though just not in a normal way… long time ago my pack and I had been in a fight that left us changed.” He struggled to be clear about him being a hybrid but he wasn’t entirely sure how she’d take to it but he continued “[color#2E5A01]well I’m a demon hybrid, though not by choice” he’d gone out and said it though the concern on his face was clear that this was a difficult thing to talk about “like my pack we became loners after everyone around us turned their backs on us, those that hold our leash well they’ve used us as weapons ever since that day” Desmond stopped at that point his head held low as he’d spilt the beans on what he was, though he if anything he was worried that she’d reject him and he’d be on the move again.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:01 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast listened to him. She really did. But she had to grin at him as she leaned in and rubbed noses with him then gave him another kiss, "I figured that out when I woke up. Your scent gave you away," she told him with a grin then gave in to her instinct and leaned in to give his shoulder a teasing n** before moving out of his reach to get out of the bed.

She stretched again, her tail helping her keep her balance while giving him the full view of her dark fur and curves, then flashed him a grin as she headed into the bathroom, "Come on. If we're not going another round then we need a shower. And I did promise you a tour of the place," she said simply, treating his 'issue' as if it wasn't a big deal.

Of course, it wasn't a big deal for her. And she could tell that her n** had increased his heart rate, so there was still hope for the shower...

She paused in the doorway to look back at him with a wink, "And we need to feed you so that you can keep up your strength. After all... There aren't that many that can keep up with a Hylarr female when she wants to run, much less catch her..." she added, letting him know that the demon blood was an asset more than a deterrent...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:34 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond was surprised by Bast’s words, she’d figured out what he was, though what surprised him the most was that she may have willingly let him chase her. His eyes were fixed and was out of bed when she left the room, his desire grew as he left the bedroom and crossed the living room to the bathroom and stopped just within the door and watched her with interest as the shower was turned on and was pouring down her form. Desmond stepped over to the shower and walked in behind her and simply wrapped his arms around her waist and got closed to her as the water ran down them both. Desmond Leaned down and gave her a kiss to the back of her neck and a n** following before he whispered “if you so desire I am yours” when she spun around in his arms he could see the desire in her eyes, the primal instinct within him took over when her scent and her desire touched him and pressed his lips against hers, he pinned her up against the wall and held her there and simply let their desires for each other move them.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items