Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:01 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast could only gasp as he kissed her then pressed her against the tiled wall, her hands going to his shoulders instantly. When he finally let her rest that time, he had a new set of claw marks and a bite mark at one shoulder. She was doing her best to stay on her feet as he got the worst of the water out of her fur and hair, while purring the entire time he had his hands on her.

Of course, she had to grin and give a soft chuckle, "Okay... No nookie in the shower... Can't get in bed to cuddle after when I'm drenched... Lesson learned," she said as she worked at getting her breathing back under control. But she had to admit that it had been worth it...

And she knew he'd figured out that she'd helped him chase her. While she hadn't planned on how he'd caught her, she'd still intended him to do so after she'd caught his scent and initially pegged him as a wolf. If he'd been a real Hunter, he wouldn't have lived very long...

Admittedly, he hadn't seen her fight yet so she had a feeling she was going to surprise him when it happened. By now, the only evidence of her injuries was a bit of lost fur on the back of her calf. For some reason, her fur always took forever to grow back.

She was finally able to stand on her feet without collapsing and gave herself a thorough shake, getting rid of more water. She usually brushed her fur dry after a shower since she didn't have another way of drying it out. At least, not yet. When she got older, she was supposed to develop an ability of some kind. She was hoping for fire, like Sebastet had. But there was no real telling yet, so she just had to wait.

She finally moved over to him and placed a light kiss to the back of one shoulder and reached for the brush on the stand beside the sink, fully intending to brush her fur out like she usually did, "I really do need to give you that tour at some point..." she added in a soft whisper, glad he'd figured out what her kiss over his heart had been about. She was glad she'd learned that one but hoped he soon figured out that she'd meant it.

Again, she was trusting her instincts. Somehow, she simply knew...

While she knew that he couldn't stay, as he'd already told her, she wished that he could. But while he was here... Well, she'd take everything that she could get...

She placed another kiss to his shoulderblade then backed off to start brushing her fur, starting with one arm. Her back was a bit complicated to do, but she was flexible enough to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:36 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desmond smiled and couldn’t help but chuckle at her comment and admitted that them being soak n wet did make things difficult, though if she thought her fur was bad, she had no idea how bad his was when it to getting cleaned up. Admittedly he was well in control of his changes so he wouldn’t simply change for no reason though he did have to at some point if for nothing else to let her see what he looked like as a wolf since few ever really saw his form and lived to tell the tale. As he finished up getting cleaned up and out of the shower he couldn’t help but smile at the kiss she gave to his shoulder, it was refreshing and showed just how much she wanted him, which made him wonder what he was going to do, it was very clear to him that she wanted him fully and completely, the kiss over his heart proved that much and the way she acted only added to the fact that she wanted him and well admittedly he wanted her, but wasn’t sure how since he still had to fight a war with his own handlers at some point.

As it was Desmond was quite content to hang around until such a time as he wasn’t able to do so, and then he only hoped that he survived so that he could come back to her. Desmond snapped out of his train of thought when the second kiss came to his shoulder and turned around to see that Bast was brushing her fur and stepped over to her and gave her a kiss to her shoulder before he took the brush out of her hand and smiled when she looked at him but didn’t say anything and simply worked on brushing her back, and smiling when she started to enjoy it “well there’s no rush for a tour” he leaned close to her ear and whispered “after all spending time with you is all I want to do” and gave her a kiss to her cheek before he continued brushing her fur. Desmond took his time with the brush getting at places she might have struggled to reach and finding that she’d enjoyed it greatly. Once She was taken care of Desmond picked her up in his arms and whisked her away back into the bedroom so that they could get dressed and giving her a loving kiss to the lips before he put her down on her feet, and then stepping over to where their clothes were and surprisingly found that they’d been cleaned, the leathers were off to the side and looked at Bast slightly confused.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:07 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast certainly did enjoy him brushing her fur, her purr proved that. She also liked him picking her up, letting her lean in to nuzzle his neck in the process. But when he gave her that confused look over the clothing, she had to laugh as she reached for her leather outfit.

"The servants in the castle are remarkably efficient and discrete. They're all hired out from the village and love Sebastet. As a result, they love to take care of the rest of us. They're not a threat, so our instincts aren't triggered by them," she explained with a shrug as she slid the leather haltertop over her head and tightened the laces then slid on her shorts, her tail going through the hole specially made for it, "They also saw us enter the castle and are extremely good at figuring out sizes and preferred styles," she added as she sat down to put on the boots specially made for the Hylarr.

Those allowed her to protect her feet but didn't take away sensation for her. Sebastet had taught their local leathersmith how to design them and he'd gotten very good at making things for the Hylarr in the traditional styles, now found nowhere else.

She added gloves that left her fingertips free and fastened at the wrist. Now dressed, she closed her eyes and worked on braiding her hair back. When she got a little older, she'd be able to use the more traditional braids that Sebastet used. Those were just as deadly as they were beautiful. The hair was left loose and several smaller braids were put in, each holding an ornament at the end. Some of the ornaments were actually weapons, while others were purely decorative.

But she was a little young for them, by about ten years. She kept hoping to reach that magical age, to be independant and no longer reliant on Sebastet. One couldn't make time move faster, though.

She finished with her braid at about the time he finished dressing, then she moved on to her daggers. He'd enjoyed removing those from her earlier and showed his appreciation as she put them back into place. It proved, yet again, that she'd let him catch her. In truth, she could have ended his chase very early on if she'd wanted to. While she hadn't appreciated hitting the ground the way she had at the end, she had enjoyed the chase itself.

She was finally dressed and ready to go and crossed to the door with him right behind her. But before he could open it, she turned and moved up on her toes to give him a kiss, pulling back to n** at his lower lip teasingly. As she rocked back down on her feet, she met his eyes for a long moment in silence then opened the door and led him out, determined to show him the garden first.

She was also determined to make sure that he could stay, knowing that he deserved the peace this place gave people like them. She could only think that she just needed to talk to Sebastet about it.

"Come on. Garden first. Then I think you'll like the armory..." she told him as they moved down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:02 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast helped Desmond back to his room then into the bathroom, where she helped him sit on a bench so that she could make sure that he didn't have any bullets left in him. But he got lucky and everything was clean, so she helped him clean the blood off then wrapped the wounds so they'd top bleeding. From there, she helped him get into the bed then took off her leathers and slid in beside him, planting a light kiss on his shoulder as she pulled the sheet over their waists.

"What are you going to do?" she asked him softly. She'd recognized the patch on one of the attacker's arms and knew it was the same group that had sent him. They needed a way to stop them before anyone else died...

She rubbed her face against his shoulder and settled herself in tighter against him, needing to hold something solid and real and breathing. She needed to remember that she was alive, that Desmond hadn't died. In such a short time, she'd become very attached to him. She'd known from the time she first caught is scent that he was 'the one'. And now... Well... Now she was wondering how soon was too soon to claim her....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:46 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond was grateful for the help and the attention to detail as she patched him up, once in bed and she was comfortable he relaxed so much more with her by his side, her question getting his attention as he looked into her eyes and smiled “well, I’m not sure, they definitely surprised me, since no one came to this island with me. Just means will have to be more careful, though considering what they brought with them, I’m beginning to think they were hunting me since that kind of hardware is really meant to handle large beast and those like me” he pointed at the spot in his shoulder and continued “this could have been a whole lot worse, thankfully they were not equipped with were’s in mind so just normal high impact bullets, they seldom do much more than leave a hole in whatever they hit” he leaned in and gave her a kiss and could tell she was relieved but worried about him and continued “hey everything’s going to be alright, good thing about me is I heal fast, though…” he grinned as he rolled onto her and rested up on his arms above her “just because I’ve got a few holes in me doesn’t mean I haven’t forgotten you” he leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss and held it for a moment before he let it go and smiled as he whispered “im not going anywhere, especially since I love you” he knew he caught her attention and moved a hand to her cheek and caressed it. Desmond gave her another passionate kiss before he rested his forehead up against hers and simply looked into her eyes as his mark formed upon the back of her left hand, the edges of the crest webbing up her arm and shoulder before it was finished, the mark his symbol that showed that he was her as much she was his.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:15 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bast was fully prepared for just some snuggling and maybe a power nap. Then he rolled them over and kissed her, effectively sending her mind into the proverbial gutter and distracting her as he did something else that surprised her more than anything else. She felt her hand tingling as he pulled up from the kiss and looked at it, her eyes going wide as she watched her fur pattern change as he Marked her.

She turned those shocked eyes up to his face and had no words to say. All she could do was show him how much she loved him in return. She pulled him for a passionate kiss, blinking back a few tears in the process. She was so overwhelmed with emotion that she couldn't tell him in words.

The Hylarr gave their Mark differently. It was much like the demons and dragons: a bite with a touch of emotion-fueled power added to it, usually given in the heat of passion. There was a more formal Mating for the Hylarr, and Seb had done that with Lio. But the most common was the simple Marking.

After a moment, Bast pulled back from the kiss and panted for air as her body reminded her that oxygen was a good thing. She rolled them again so that he was on his back with her over him, her eyes meeting his as she slowly and deliberately kissed the spot over his heart, then openly nipped at him there with a soft teasing growl before she moved up to nuzzle at his neck and finally found her voice, "I knew you were the one the morning of the second day you chased me," she told him in a soft whisper, "I knew then that I had to let you catch me..." she added then gave a teasing n** to his neck, "You Marked me... Now I want to claim you as... Mine..." she finished that with a purring growl as she leaned in to bite him.

The power she sent into him was as intoxicating as the headiest wine, stimulating and energizing. It was as far from subtle as you could get. As he gave her a growl in return and rolled them back over and took over her mouth, his Mark slowly took shape over his neck and shoulder and partway down his arm. His was gray-black with chartreuse edging on it, forming into a tribalized design that held a few images hidden within it. Her Mark was the only spot of color to her fur, edged in dark red and visible to everyone that saw her, Marking her forever as his...

By the time he finally let her rest halfway on top of him, he was actually fully healed and she was purring softly as her tail wrapped around his ankle possessively. Of course, now he couldn't go back to RRT even if he wanted to. The Mark on his neck and shoulder would put them both at risk...

But one had to wonder why they'd sent the second team... And, if there were more on the way... To be honest, considering the high price, and danger warnings, on Sebastet's death-warrants, one had to wonder why they'd sent humans instead of more like Desmond...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:34 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond was amazed by the experience, having claimed a mate of his own, and was claimed by her, he was happy, Happier than he had been in such a long time, though he knew the others would tease him for it, but he didn’t care he found someone to love and to be happy with. The problem now was trying to figure out what to do about RRT, he was relieved that none of the others had been sent but he did find it odd that a suppression team was sent, especially since he hadn’t sent any reports to headquarters with a mission success or failure, or for that matter an abortion of mission.

The link that came with being a bonded with his mate told him that that was on her mind as well and simply looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled “it’s alright we’ll figure this out, something tells me that they were here on a whim, since none of them managed to get away a report of a rogue dog won’t reach my handlers ears. Considering that they arrived they must have assumed I was killed already since they hadn’t heard from me and sent them in. though something will need to be done about future attacks, as they’re likely not going to simply leave a contract unfulfilled” he’d need to make contact with one of the others in hopes that they could shed some light on the situation.

Try as he might there was no way around that and wasn’t even sure who to make contact with or for that matter who was in the area if anyone else was. Before long he pushed it aside for later, at the moment he had Bast laying on him, and looking up at him and just smiled, he moved a hand to her shoulder where his mark was and simply ran a finger along the marks webs, and found that even though they had just bonded to each other the sensitivity of the mark he gave her was strong, especially when she shivered from the raw stimulation. Desmond couldn’t help but be happy that she was his and he was hers, especially since he could feel that his wounds were healed fully, much sooner than they usually took but grateful nonetheless since the pain was no longer present which meant that he could focus on Bast fully and completely and simply pulled her up to his lips and kissed her again, the feeling so much better since they became mates. Eventually Desmond let her up for air and simply held her in his arms content to not let go of her, and simply watched as she dozed off to sleep, Desmond falling a asleep not to long after.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:01 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast let him soothe her worries over RRT for now, but knew they'd have to deal with it later. For now, she shivered with raw desire every time he stroked the Mark he'd given her. Thankfully, he eventually stopped playing with it and let her sleep for a bit.

She had a feeling that his old Alpha was the key to figuring out RRT, but she wasn't sure how she knew that. Something about his memories of the older hybrid just made her sense that he could help them, as well as the rest of his pack. She'd figure it out later, she guessed. Or he would. Either way, it was probably a starting point...

She settled in to sleep with him holding her securely and possessively. She loved his possessiveness, the way he touched her, petted her, held her, picked her up, and even the way he kissed her. All of it made her feel safe for the first time since she'd left her original clan. Sebastet had tried to give her that feeling of safety, but it had been elusive for the younger Hylarr. Until now.

Even as he'd chased her, she'd never really felt threatened by him. Not even when he'd taken her down. She'd somehow known even then that she was safe with him. And now, she simply fell asleep with him holding her with the knowledge that he'd keep her safe from harm.

As she slept, she moved here and there, signs of her body making sure that he was real and still there. Each time she moved, he tightened his arms around her as he slept. When she woke up, she had her head on his chest and their limbs tangled together as they held each other. She had to grin as she purred for him, loving the fact that they wanted as little space between them as possible.

When his grip loosened a bit, she took the opportunity to roll onto her back and stretch as only a feline could. And that was what he woke up to...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond woke up not long after Bast slipped out of his arms and yawned as he stretched a bit and opened his eyes seeing Bast stretch and found it quite alluring and moved a hand to her back and placed it there “morning, trust to slept well” sitting up Desmond shifted over to her and wrapped his arms around her bringing her close to him and smiled before he kissed her neck. He was happy to have someone like Bast in his life, and the way he held her showed it, though having the bond helped as he relayed through it just how much he loved her and wanted her and no one else which all that mattered for him. Eventually though he knew he had to address the more pressing concern of his handlers, it’s likely they won’t know what happened to the suppression team, apart from that they’ve lost contact with them which meant that at some point they would eventually send in a new team to investigate the cause of their disappearance, likely another suppression team, though they could just as easily send in a dog of war though, considering how few of them there are not likely.

Eventually he released her thought not before he teased her tail as he got up and looked at her with a grin as he walked over to the door “let’s get cleaned up and something to eat” he could gauge her strength through their bond, and the same could be said for him, though not surprising that the injuries he’d incurred had healed up leaving a few scars that while prominent would likely fade after a while. He walked into the living room and across to the bathroom stopped by the mirror and looked at the new scars he had, his hybrid form was very different, in all likelihood based on where the shots hit, even though he had been in wolf form those would have been fatal any other time, his hybrid blood though well those kinds of hits are just another scar to a long list of injuries most if not all of them have had throughout their individual careers, how things have changed since then.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bast gave a bit of a groan about getting up, but followed him anyway. Especially since the teasing had heated her up a bit. If they were leaving the suite, she needed a cold shower...

She moved to start the water then stepped up behind him, pressing a light kiss to the back of his shoulder where the exit wound had been. She was grateful he'd healed up so well. She had a feeling that they were in for another fight soon, though she didn't say anything about it for now.

Instead, she simply gave his shoulder a teasing n** then pulled him into the shower and started with cleaning him up, deliberately teasing him in the process. He didn't disappoint her.

They spent over an hour in the shower and he had to help her stay on her feet as he shut off the water and simply grinned at her over it. She was grinning as well but had to express one concern, "I wish I had an easier way to dry off... This would be alot better if I didn't retain water so bad..." she admitted to him as she started the long process of getting as much water out of her fur as she could, finally shaking herself when her legs would hold her again.

After that, she moved for the brush. As usual, there were clean clothes in the living room for them as well as a snack tray. Nothing much, but enough to keep them from feeling like they were starving.

If she had to guess, while they were out of the suite the servants would move her clothes in and add plenty of clothes to choose from for him. When she finally had her fur brushed as dry as she could get it, she moved out to get dressed in the leathers offered for her: a vested top that laced up the front, her favorite short-shorts, sock-boots, and fingerless gloves.

Then she went for her daggers, thankfully still laid out on the bedside table where she'd left them. She still had to braid her hair, but the weapons came first.

While he'd expressed how much he loved her through the bond, she'd never stopped letting him feel how she felt about him. She'd known early on that he was the one for her, which was why she'd let him catch her. Her instinct had been right about him and she made sure that he would never doubt how she felt about him. Even now, she knew he could feel that she loved him and desired him again. But she was behaving for now. They did have to eat, after all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:28 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond enjoyed their time in the shower, though Bast’s comment caused him to chuckle and replied as they dried off “well just means we plan ahead and get you dried off as fast as we can” he stepped over to her and helped her get her back, and only when she was taken care of did he head to the room and was surprised by the selection of clothes that seemed to be about his size and pulled a pair of clothes out and got dressed, putting on a pair of jeans and a grey t shirt before he stepped over to where his armor was and only put on the basic layers to his armor, having leather and layered as it was he was able to wear only what he needed and being sure to leave the leather great coat off since he didn’t need it, though one thing was for sure he was going to have to have it serviced since the leather was worn and needed minor repairs in certain spots.

Sitting down on the Bed he got his combat boots on before he looked at Bast and just watched as she got ready, noting the amount of daggers she had and couldn’t help but find that she really did fit him perfectly since he carried a couple of daggers himself that he tended to utilize for when he needed to fight up close and personal. Eventually he got up and stepped up behind her as she was finishing and placed his hands on her shoulder and simply leaned in and kissed her cheek before he whispered “we eat and handle whatever needs to be taken care of and afterwards to make it up to you for ruining the run we can have a little fun later on and if you so want I’ll chase you wherever you want to go” he smiled as he moved his hands along her arms before he held her close to him and just kept her close his hands eventually holding hers as he stayed close to her. As he stood there with her he could tell what was on her mind and the fight with RRT weighed heavily on hers as much as it did on his and knew he’d likely need to prepare for another group to arrive, which also meant he would have to speak to Sebastet about the defenses of the castle since they simply walked right in the first time they’d need to be more prepared in case of another incursion. Eventually he spoke up as he moved his left hand to her cheek and held it there “it’s alright, we’ll get through whatever comes at us next together, I’m not going anywhere, I’m not leaving you to worry about me” he saw the look in her eyes as she looked into his and held his smile “I love you and that’ll never change” he leaned forward and gave her a loving kiss on the lips and simply held it for a moment before he released the kiss to hold her a moment longer before they left to get something to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bast leaned back into him and had to smile, even with the crap about to raid down on them, "I will most certainly hold you to that chase later... Only this time, I want you to catch me for real, not me letting you catch me... Would certainly be more fun that way..." she teased him softly, then laughed outright as he tickled her in response.

She was about to say more when someone knocked on the door and she slipped away from him to answer it, still grinning. She opened it to find Sebastet there and frowned a bit, looking around for the male that had taken her earlier. She frowned harder when she didn't see him right off but stepped aside so that Sebatet could enter the suite.

"This is a surprise..." she said softly and moved over to lean a hip against the back of the couch.

Sebastet simply walked over and lifted Bast's arm to look at the Mark that moved through her fur then tilted Desmond's head to the side with a finger to look at his Mark. Then she smiled at them both, "Your Marks are beautiful," she told them simply, one hand rising to her neck where her Mark was already returning to her regular fur pattern.

She shook her head slightly and refocused on Desmond, "I came to ask about those that attacked us. You seemed familiar with them and we've been informed that more have arrived on the island. More information would be helpful," she said, not bothering to say that she was going to go after them.

Bast looked at Desmond with a small frown of her own. Was it another group of humans? Or had they sent one of his packmates this time?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:47 pm
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond allowed Sebastet to examine the mark on him when she looked and smiled lightly when she gave praise for their marks, though that quickly faded when she told him another group had arrived and just sighed “if it is them they’re moving faster than I anticipated” Desmond offered a place to sit in the living room section on the couch and sat down across from her with Bast close to him and spoke up after a moments pause. “if this new group is from RRT they are likely going to be as prepared as the last group” he paused when he noted the confused looks on both females and continued “RRT is short for the Rapid Response Team, i am and those like me are known as dogs of war due to our unique blending of demonic and wolf blood. RRT is a human organization that deals primarily in high value missions mostly involving target elimination and from time to time other jobs as our clients require, if this is RRT the group that arrived is likely another suppression team, or an assault team depending on how the mission they are on has been classified, the last group was a suppression team and tends to be a small group in medium to heavy armor carrying automatic weapons usually equipped with specialized ammunition” Desmond paused as he took his shirt of to reveal the healed wounds and motioned for the one on his shoulder that had gone straight through “the main form of munition is the jet propelled armor piercing rounds they tend to be used for large targets, I’m surprised the suppression team had been equipped with them, ordinarily they tend to be equipped with munitions designed to kill fast, usually intel has been acquired on the type of target and munitions used to exploit any possible weaknesses that the target has.” Desmond leaned back and rest up against the loveseat and continued “the suppression teams do have mission capabilities but usually they’re used to suppress wolves like myself, the team that attacked was small and not prepared to handle a dog of war like me else I might have been in far worse shape than I was, if the group coming in is an assault team… well there will be problems usually assault teams move in groups of twenty members, plus logistical experts as well for establishing a base camp and maintain the supplies while on mission, including them there would likely be easily twenty six members. With the assault team you can be sure that they’ll have two heavy weapons specialists carrying Rapier assault weapons like the one that was used in the armory as well as trackers and line troops, an officer and a few medics. Their base of operations will likely be deployed as far away from the target as they can and they won’t immediately attack until a perimeter has been established. If we’re lucky there won’t be a dog of war with them, there are eighteen of us including myself so if they believe that I was lost they aren’t likely to send another one if they think there is a high risk of losing another one, worst case scenario is there is one but I won’t know until I got close to the base to verify the contingent. The rest of the group will likely be using sidearms or rifles, utilizing at the minimum a armor piercing squash head munitions, it is a specialized round with a small explosive tip which would put a hole in me if I’m hit by one” Desmond looked at Bast and could see and feel the concern coming from her and simply reach up cupping her head in his hands and leaned in to give her a kiss on the forehead “it’s alright don’t worry to much” Desmond paused at that moment when some else spoke up “I see so the group are a military force” everyone’s eyes looking up to see Khajhan step through the shadows behind the couch where Sebastet sat and simply gave her a nod of acknowledgement before he looked at Desmond “will they be expecting someone like me?” Desmond shook his head “not likely since even I wasn’t aware you were here until recently, there wasn’t any indication of someone being able to utilize the shadows on the island when I received my briefing to come here” Khajhan raised an eyebrow as he looked at Desmond his arms crossed at this point “what do you mean?” Desmond nodded and replied “well honestly i believe I was the first to come here with orders to hunt you” he pointed at Sebastet, when Khajhan started getting defensive Desmond raised a hand and continued “relax, the information I was given wasn’t all that good and unfortunately it is because of her that I’m not trying now to complete that mission, she kept me on a wild goose chase for a couple of days before I caught up with her and realized she wasn’t the one I was looking for, though after I unintentionally hurt her I abandoned my mission after It was discovered that I was being used to further someone else’s agenda, I don’t hunt innocents and RRT will have much to answer for sending me on a mission like that involved the elimination of a innocent” Khajhan relaxed a little and just observed in silence. Looking at Sebastet Desmond continued “apologies for not saying anything sooner, I had intended to say something when we were at the armory but when RRT attacked they threw that intention out the window” Desmond paused and looked at Bast a moment a smile on his face before he continued “so do you know where they are now?” Khajhan stepped forward “the last indication was they’d just crossed through my nets in the north east, if I had to guess from there they’ll hit the beaches and based on your information they’ll more likely to make for the cave with the crystals inside it or a couple of good sized clearing in the forest that would support a group that size” Desmond nodded and looked at Sebastet and spoke up “so what’s the plan?” Khajhan looked at Sebastet curious to see what she had in mind.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet considered the information carefully then made a very careful decision, "We wait for them to settle somewhere. They'll have to in order to organize their attack. Knowing Bast as I do, she kept you going through the forest and didn't let you know about the castle until she brought you here. Which means that these idiots have just as little information. They'll need to recon the area to figure out where anything is first. That means a camp. If it's in the forest, it makes taking care of them easier. If it's in that cave, it's more difficult but still doable," she started then paused as she considered all three of them for a moment.

Then she gave a smile that had Bast looking a little worried, "As for what we're going to do... Desmond is going to see if they have one like him with them first. If they do, Khajhan is going to kidnap them and bring them here for us to... convince, to change their plans. All the others... We'll take them out one by one. Basic assassination, shadowplay, and Hunting from the fringes. We'll have them jumping at every shadow and worrying about every sound they hear," she explained the plan and knew she'd probably have to bring in Ash, Arqden, maybe Dancer and Amir if they were up to it. She had to give Arqden something to do, after all...

She looked at Desmond, "You and Bast will have to wait until Khajhan tells you where they've settled. Then you'll both have to go see who, exactly, that we're dealing with. And don't underestimate her. She's been given the kind of training here that will keep her alive from the best instructors I could find. We have another younger Hylarr on the island now that will be getting the same treatment," she pointed out, making Bast's eyes widen in shock.

She wanted to ask about the little one but Sebastet shaking her head kept her from doing so. Still, they'd meet up soon enough. For now, they had to make sure that they took care of this threat.

Bast looked at Desmond, "You never told me how you would get in contact with them if you needed to. There has to be a way to stop this. We can keep killing off their numbers, but it would wear us down eventually," she pointed out softly.

Sebastet simply sat back in her seat and silently wondered exactly when she could slip Khajhan... That thought was never far from her mind right now and she was holding her control by threads. She still had to make that visit to the garden later and she wasn't looking forward to it....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash