Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1209: Nico and Desi Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14 pm
{Nico and Desi's House}

Guest Bedroom:
                                  For whenever Nico or Desi have friends over. More Desi than her, though.
                                  User Image

Nico's Bedroom:
                                  She sleeps here most of the time.
                                  User Image

Desi's Bedroom:
                                  Where he's supposed to sleep, but for the most part, he ends up sleeping with mama.
                                  User Image

Bathrooms:
                                  Really nice shower. Nico sorta wished it came with a bathtub so she can soak in it when her body's super sore from work.
                                  User Image

Living Room:
                                  Pretty decent size. Big enough both for relaxing and for whenever Desi wants to have a pillow fort.
                                  User Image

Kitchen:
                                  Simple kitchen, just slightly retro.
                                  User Image

Garage:
                                  Nico turned the garage into a pole studio and a laundry room.
                                  User Image
                                  User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:43 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something
xxxxxxxxIxd i s c o v e r e d x t h a t x m y x c a s t l e s x s t a n d . . .
xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxxxUpon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand.

▶ ▶Ronin Song

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( ♑►where: Nico's house ) // ( ♑►with: Nico ) // ( ♑►thoughts: I hope her son will like me.)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Upon their arrival, Ronin parked his white Tesla in front of Nico's driveway. Those who were near stop and stared at the electric car's beauty in awe. Getting out of the vehicle to get a better view of the place, Ronin stared up high at the three floored building in front of him. They way it was built was kinda mansion like since it has three floors, but a bit smaller in size and width. The Pasadena district is built very tight and close to the other surrounding houses; very city like. Each house had their own unique colored painted roof that pointed toward the sky. From a bird eye view it was probably very vibrant and colorful. So this is where Nico and her son live, eh? After taking a fast glimpse of the area, Ronin walked to the other side of the car, opening the door for Nico to exit. "Here we are Ma'am. Can't wait to meet the lil guy."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            ( Persistent & Determined ) // ( Music ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As they pulled into the driveway of her Pasadena home, Nico caught a little glimpse of her kiddo peeking through the window in his bedroom on the second floor. A smile instantly popped up on her face. As Ronin opened up her door, Nico hopped out and took a hold of his hand. " I think you'll like him. I got lucky to have such a sweet kid. " She said as she lead him towards the door to the garage. It was the usual enterance she took when coming back from work. There, she could chuck her "uniform" into the washer and store her pleaser heels with the others in her collection. From there, the door that lead to the inside of the house lead into the living room.

Nico greeted the babysitter, a heavy-set, middle-aged woman named Sally. Bless her heart, she was the sweetest lady ever. Sally treated Desi as if he were her own grand-child. That was something that Nico appreciated dearly. After paying her $200, which Sally refused at first since she thought it was too much, the dancing mama just slipped it into her jacket pocket before watching her leave the house. Sally was literally the best babysitter she found, so Nico wanted to make sure that she was paid well for her work and care that she gave her son. Speaking of which, first steps were heard running down the stairs and out came the fluffy headed child. " Mom! You're back! " Desi exclaimed as he was quick to pounce on her for a hug. Slender arms wrapped themselves around her 7 year old as she gave him a big ol' squeeze. " You didn't think I'd miss our beach day, did you? Oh! This is Ronin, by the way. Mommy's... uh... friend? " This was technically the first time Nico brought a man over while her son was home. It was a bit too early to refer to him as her boyfriend, right? Bad past experiences at least kept her from claiming him all the way.

" Alright, Mommy's gonna make breakfast. You two boys... uh... I guess do whatever you guys want I guess. Watch TV, or something. " After that was said, Nico disappeared into the kitchen while putting her hair in a low messy bun. From the fridge and pantry, she pulled out the ingredients to make the blueberry pancakes that Ronin wanted, as well as some bacon and grits to make on the side. Before she got too deep into cooking, she pulled out her phone and got it connected to the bluetooth radio in her kitchen to play some music as she cooked. The first song that played was Come Thru by Summer Walker feat. Usher. Nico simply sang to herself quietly as she prepped the pancake batter.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Chipperxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Hoodie & Shorts xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:44 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Nico's house ) // ( ♑►with: Nico ) // ( ♑►thoughts: I hope her son will like me.)

Ronin followed Nico as she guided him into the house to the living room. Once Nico paid the babysitter two hundred bucks before she left, quick stuttering footsteps rushed down the stairs revealing a little boy as he leap into his mother for a warm embrace. Ronin stood back a bit watching the cute moment between the mother and son. Just the look in the boy’s eyes it was apparent he missed his mother dearly. Following up to Nico’s introduction, Ronin kneel down to Desi’s height and smiled, “How’s it going Desi? I’m Ronin. Just a friend of your mom’s. It’s nice meeting you.” He stuck a hand out to him for a handshake. Giving a good look at the little devil, the young boxer noticed many similar features that Desi inherited from his mom. The boy had ocean blue eyes, jet black colored hair, and a define jawline just like Nico’s. Slightly tilting his head in awe, it was crazy to see a miniature version of Nico. He’s gonna be good looking when he grows up.

Right when Nico left the two boys alone so she could prepare breakfast, Ronin took a seat on the couch in the living room. “Come here. I won’t bite!” He gestured to the empty spot for little Desi to come over to sit next to him. Ronin wanted to have a chat with the boy. “So I heard you are into excavation. You like digging for cool treasure, huh?” Ronin brought the topic up since he remember Nico telling him about how Desi loved digging up stuff. “Ever found a diamond in the ground? I’m not a digger myself, but I do like boxing.” He added before Ronin demonstrated a one-two jab combo for the boy to see. “I used to fight professionally. I don’t anymore because I’m looking for something special right now. Kinda like you looking for shiny things, right?” He chuckled while taking a quick glance to the kitchen where Nico was cooking. “I heard your mom owes you a metal detector. Maybe uncle Ronin could get you one on the spot., eh?” Ronin spoke confidently, giving the kid a thumbs up. “Don’t tell your mommy though or else I’ll get in trouble.” He slyly whispered in the Desi’s ear with a wink. He didn’t mind spending a couple hundred on the kid, since Ronin had money. In addition, being a single mother must be rough financially and mentally. Given by his girl’s occupation making enough to just survive, Ronin assumed he could help her out a bit. Gotta impressed the kid, right?

Cho-Cho Twain
            OCC: I had to work all day today! My bad sad

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image

A small hand reached out to shake Ronin's hand. " It's nice to meet ya! I didn't even know mom had any friends. " Ouch. Kids and their brutal honesty. Welp, at least now he felt better. Desi was sort of worried that his mom was a bit too much of a loner. He never really saw anybody come around the house until today. It was exciting! For a second, Desmond watched as him mom started on breakfast until the boxer's voice caught his attention. The seven year old scampered over towards the couch so he could talk to his mom's friend more. He listened for a second until the topic of finding things came to the table. " Oh! Hold that thought, mister! " Desi said excitedly as the boy ran over towards the table near the TV. Pulling one of those drawers open, the little boy pulled out this big wooden box. Inside, he had all of the things he collected nestled safely inside.

Desi was always pretty proud while showing off his collectibles. Opening up the wooden box, there were a few already polished rocks and stones, along with some random things that he found in the park a few times. " I'm pretty good at finding lost stuff. Oh, if you need help looking for that special thing, I can help! " Desi gave Ronin a toothy grin. The smile only got wider once talk of the metal detector came up. His ocean eyes got even bigger and brighter with how excited he was. He always wanted one! You know how much easier it would be to find metal things if he had it? He could probably find something SUPER special with it! The boy was practically bouncing up and down. " Oh, oh oh!!! I won't tell, I'm good at keeping secrets! "

Popping her head from around the corner, Nico looked over at the two and motioned for them to come to the kitchen. " Hey boys, I got breakfast finished and set up. You guys go ahead and eat while I go get ready. " With that said, the woman made her way up the stairs towards her room. It took her a little while to rummage through her closet for a bathing suit, but she found one after a few minutes. Man, maybe it was time to buy some new ones. Although, she'd probably have to wait until next summer since it was technically fall now. She wasn't going to need a swimsuit anytime soon. Oh well. It didn't take long for her to get changed. It was a basic bikini with a few intricate designs, as well as a beige cover up tied around her hip. From there, Nico also packed two large beach totes filled with towels, sunscreen, some sunglasses and the other filled with Desi's beach toys and tools for digging.

Finishing up the beach preparations, the woman came back down to the living room, placing both bags near the couch. Now it was finally time to settle down and eat. Phew, being a mom was hard work! " Anybody want something to drink? We got juice, milk, iced coffee? " She asked as sapphire orbs glanced over towards Ronin.

MOOD: Chipperxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Hoodie & Shorts xxx OOC: It's all good!!

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:41 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Nico's house ) // ( ♑►with: Nico ) // ( ♑►thoughts:She looks like a snack.)

The view of the kid's joyful expression after promising to buy Desi a metal detector was contagious enough to make the young man smile. His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower that opens up. "Its settled then!" He said, giving the kid a fist pump. The kid's purity and innocence touch the man deep in his soul, a place where the sun can't even reach to provide warmth. Ronin could tell that Desi was living a good life despite not having a father. Man, Nico did a fantastic job raising this kid all by herself. Just the thought of such motherly love took Ronin back to the past remembering the good old times he had with his mother before she died.

Shortly after their conversation, Ronin turned his head over to Nico's holler before Desi and him both got up from the couch and made their way to the kitchen to eat. During his walk there, the sweet aroma of blueberries entered through his nose accosting his senses. His stomach growled in response. It smelt so good that he could already taste it. While Nico went upstairs to get ready, the boxer took a seat at the diner table across from Desi. Ronin licked his lip from observing the food on the plate. Looking up at the kid as her spoke, "Wow. Looks pretty bomb. Here, try this." He grabbed the maple syrup dispenser and poured just a right amount over Desi's blueberry pancakes, carefully making sure it didn't got on the bacon and grits. Ronin would do the same for his right after. Using a knife and a fork, Ronin took a small bite as he slowly chewed on the fluffy pancake piece coated with the syrup. "Mmmmmm. Not bad, eh?" He said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. He made sure to take his time eating so his girl can join in.

When Nico finally came down from her room, emerald green eyes grew in size. His pupils narrowed down to Nico that very moment surprised by the way she looked. "God damn." He thought to himself. The bikini looked good on her regardless by her covered bum. He wanted to take a peek of her a**, but maybe he will soon at the beach. The spotlight was on her. Regaining his composure with a shake of his head, he answered back to her generosity, "Can I have a glass of orange juice, please? Thanks." His eyes naturally locking in with her ocean blue hues.

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

After serving up Ronin's juice and getting Desi some milk, Nico went ahead and finally sat down at the table to eat with them. Seeing the two of them eat happily put a smile on her face. " Everything tastes okay, I'm assuming? " She said as she began to dig in. Grabbing the syrup, she nearly drowned her stack of blueberry pancakes which warranted a weird glance from Desi. Her gaze moved over to her son with a bit of a raised brow. " What? It's taste better when it's juicy. " Juicy pancakes sounded a bit gross to the seven year old, but Desi just shrugged it off. Juicy and pancake didn't belong in the same sentence, but that's how she liked her breakfast! She especially liked it when the syrup oozed on over to the grits and bacon. Was she a chaotic breakfast eater? Yes. Yes she was.

The trio ate and chatted with each other for a while until Desi finished up his plate and stretched. " That was good, mom! Thanks for breakfast~ " He said as he patted his full stomach. He honestly felt like he was ready for a nap, but he knew they were supposed to go to the beach. He couldn't sleep when there was so much stuff to find on the sandy shore! Nico was going to grab his plate to the sink, but being the independent child he was, he did it himself! Desi even went as far as grabbing her and Ronin's empty plates. " Oh, are we feeling like a big boy now? " Desi simply responded with a toothy grin before scampering off to get changed into his swimming trunks and his swim shirt.

MOOD: Chipperxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:50 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Nico's house ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts:She looks like a snack.)

While the trio were eating, Ronin couldn't help but to chuckle after witnessing Nico pouring hella syrup over her pancakes as if it was like soup. Desi wasn't the only one with a raised brow. Sure having syrup is mandatory for pancakes, however, it was just too much. Ronin paid no mind to bring it up since he assumed Nico probably likes it super sweet. He didn't mind at all. From time to time after each bite, Ronin would follow it up with a sip of orange juice. Gotta get that Vitamin C. Out of the three, Desi was the first to clean his plate. "Oh wow! Thanks a lot buddy!" Ronin expressed his gratitude with a bright smile when Desi generously took his and Nico's plate after they were finished eating.

Once the little devil hurried off to his room to change, Ronin took the opportunity to approach Nico as he then pressed his lips against one of her soft cheeks. A juicy embrace for her hard work. Ronin appreciated her lot for letting him come over and eat at her house. Pulling back with his eyes still locked with her beautiful sapphire orbs, the boxer thanked her, "The food tasted great. I really like the blueberry pancakes you made." Noticing the leftover syrup stain on the side of her lips, Ronin slowly wiped it off with a finger before licking his finger. "Yummy~ A smirk appeared on his face before adding on, "By the way, let me cook for you two next time at my house. I can make bomb a** steak. I got some fancy wine too." Ronin wanted to return the kindness as well after today's breakfast. He haven't been invited to someone's house to eat for a long time. He felt like his relationship with Nico is just getting better.

Hearing quick footsteps rushing down the staircase, Ronin quickly took a seat beside Nico. It was too soon for the kid to find out about their affair. Desi entered the kitchen with his clothes appropriate for the beach. "Wow, someone looks fresh today." Ronin referred to Desi's attire. Converting his gaze back to Nico, the boxer asked, "Should we head out now? Need help carrying stuff to the car?"

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Feeling warm lips pressed against her cheek brought upon a pink shade over Nico's face. " It's no problem, really. Come over whenever you want something to eat. I think Desi would appreciate the company, too. " It was obvious that her little boy was already pretty friendly with the boxer. But, Desi was sort of like that with everyone he meets. The mentioning of steak and wine perked Nico's interest for sure. If Ronin could make a simple avocado toast taste great, she was excited to see what he could do with a steak. " You've got yourself a deal, Babe~ " Just seconds before her son came back down the stairs, the dancer was able to sneak a quick peck on the lips before getting back to their original positions.

Coming down the steps, Desi did a little cheeky flex before he scurried over to one of the bags to peek inside of it. " Is this all my diggin' stuff, mommy? " Nico walked over just to double cheek. She was one to forget a few things sometimes. " Ummm, yep! That's everything. Grab your treasure box and Ronin and I will carry the heavy stuff. " She said as she handed over one of the beach bags to the boxer. As Ronin mentioned the car, Desi's eyes lit up before she ran over towards one of the living room windows to see towards the driveway. " Whoooaaa! So, we're not walkin' today, huh? Cool! " The little boy was pleasantly surprised. Nico hadn't had a car for a little while thanks to an accident a few years back that totaled the vehicle she had. She just never got another car since she had no problem with walking around town, plus it gave her extra money to spend on her son.

Grabbing everything for their little day trip, Nico made sure to double check everything once again, before heading out of the house. All the bags were chucked into the trunk while she buckled Desi into the backseat. With everyone in and buckled, it was time to head to the beach!

-- Exits --

MOOD: Chipperxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:29 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Nico's house ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts:She looks like a snack.)

Ronin walked over to the living room with Nico as she handed him a beach bag to carry. Exiting the front door of the house, Ronin opened the trunk of the Tesla with a press of a button. While Nico was double checking for any missing items, the young boxer organized the trunk to make space for the bags. He would later on help Nico chuck the remaining bags in the back after she finished checking the house. Ronin opened the passenger door for the little kiddo to get in while Nico buckled him tight for the ride. Once everyone was in the car, Ronin checked his rear-view mirror as he slowly backed out from the driveway before driving off to the beach. During the ride there, the radio was on for the trio to sing along as if they were one happy family.

--EXIT--

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:29 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                ✂✂✂

During their ride back to Nico's home, Ronin would periodically look at the rear view mirror to check on the little fella who's sleeping. Gassing it on 50 mph on these smooth pavement felt like the car was speeding on a 70. The street today wasn't so jammed and packed so it was a nice ride. When the car stopped at the red light, Ronin quickly pulled up his phone connecting it to Tesla's Bluetooth speaker as he then selected a song. "Feeling this song right now." He stated while adjusting the volume level before it played I Would Do Anything for you by Foster the People. The swaying of his head back and forth matched the melody of the playing bass. Only until the chorus hits, the boxer began to sing along in a low voice, "Oo la love, I've fallen in love, and it's better this time than ever before~" Ronin took a quick glance to Nico with compassion burning in his eyes before turning his attention back to the grey road. Leaving his left hand on the steering wheel, the free one set itself onto Nico's thigh, squishing on it every now and then. Twenty mins has passed and the trio eventually reached their destination. Ronin was the first to get out; making his way to the trunk to retrieve the bags. He carried the bags to the front door before returning back to his Tesla to manually close the trunk. The boxer then proceed to pick up Desi with his head leaning on his shoulder while Nico opened the door to the garage. Once they were in the living room, Ronin handed Desi to Nico to hold, "Here. I'ma go bring the bags in." He left off to get the bags laying beside the door. With the three bags gripped by one hand, Ronin entered back in the house as he then placed it the floor next to the couch.

"Whatever splits it up so there's more for them and there's less for me. They don't know they gotta be faster than me to get to me, no one's done it successfully." User Image
                        ❀► [with : Nico & Desi ]❀► [where : Nico's home ] ❀► [mood : Chill ] ❀►Windy Swag ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

The sun was slowly setting making the drive back home even more scenic. Everything had a warm, golden glow to it that was always pleasing to Nico's eyes. During the drive, ocean eyes just took the whole picture in with appreciation until she heard Ronin speak up about a song he was vibing with. A little smile crept up on her face as she watched the man nod his head along with the song's melody while singing along with the chorus. The dancer watched him with adoration and infatuation. Even she eventually sang along, completing the chorus with him" Oo la love, I've fallen in love, and it's better this time than I've ever known~ " Man, she really did love being around him.

After some time, the Tesla finally pulled up into their driveway. It was time to put babyface to bed! Nico took a quick glance at the backseat to see her baby still passed out. Man, he was gonna get some good sleep tonight. Hopping out the car, Nico got the garage door open so they could head inside. As Ronin passed her the child, she promptly headed upstairs so that the little one could rest properly. Desi did stir awake, but only for a brief moment. " Let's get you into your PJs so you can sleep some more, okay? " She whispered softly to her kid as she started helping him change from her outdoor clothes into some dinosaur pajamas. Once that was done, Nico gently tucked him into bed, making sure that he had his new stuffed dragon with him too. " Goodnight ~ See you in the morning. " Desi could barely hear her, but he did give her a soft smile as she planted a final kiss to his forehead. Before leaving out of his bedroom, the mother made sure to turn on his fairy lights to help him sleep more. Being a typical kid, he was scared of being in complete darkness, so the fairy lights eased that phobia.

Exiting his room, Nico returned back down to the living room with a sigh escaping her lips. Today was just a busy day, at least mentally speaking. Dealing with a lot of stress sorta made a small migraine pop up, so she decided to turn into the kitchen instead to take some aspirin with a glass of water. It only took a quick second to med herself before she went back to slump lazily on the couch. " God, I must be getting old or somethin'. Stress does not do my body well. " She said to Ronin as she rubbed her temples. Nico eventually patted the spot next to her on the couch so that she could cuddle up with him for a moment. Once the boxer was in close proximity, she instantly wrapped her arms around his torso and laid her head onto his chest. He was a decent amount taller than her, so that made cuddling even more easy for her tiny a**. " Today was stressful, but I think Desi had a lot of fun regardless. It's just the two of us, so it feels good to sorta be out and about with you around. Heh, almost like a little family, ya know? "

MOOD: Mellow || Sleepyxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                ✂✂✂

Ronin first took off his top leaving his chest bare before he walked over to the couch lying beside Nico as they both clasped each other naturally. Nico's body molded to his own, sharing her body heat as easily as she shared her pure heart. His broad shoulder was just barely hitting the tip of her perky breasts. Not to mention that nice shampoo aroma flowing from her hair that made his nose tickle in arousal. With Nico's head above his chest, she could probably hear his heartbeat doing the tango. Her presence was one of the main things that kept the rhythm of Ronin's soul at a steady pace. If only she knew that though yet it was so hard to say. "You handle stress pretty well from the way your body looks. You fine babe." The boxer reassured while gently playing with her silky raven black hair laying on the side of her nape. When Nico began explaining her situation, Ronin was all happy eyes until the 'family' part thrown him off the tracks a bit though his soft gaze remained kind as ever. " I'm sure Desi had fun, but he got me hella worried back there. He's probably good now. Lighten up a bit, Nico." His hand traveled down to her curvy waist, "We look good together, huh?" The answer was pretty obvious. At the age of twenty-three, the meaning behind family frighten the man in a sense where he felt he wasn't ready for one yet. However, after spending time with Nico, a change of heart came to him. Step by step, cherishing every moment like there's no tomorrow. Ronin had no plans on messing up this relationship that's for sure.

"I'm curious though. How many lovers have you had before me?" His lips curled into a devious smirk, accompanied by a raised fleeky brow. Didn't really matter much to Ronin, but he was curious about how they were like compared to him. "They don't have slick hands like I do, do they now?." He teased with a wink while a hand slid under her pants, slowly reaching for her thigh just to prove a point. It was also enticing too. Squeezing it once, Ronin quickly pulled his hand away and back to her waist as the then tug her pelvis closer to his. "Are you excited for your birthday coming up? I can't wait to surprise ya. I got you something you gonna love, babe." The boxer was so sure of it. Everything was planned out. In his head there was no need for plan B because its gonna be successful no matter what.

Coming from his perspective, Ronin could see diamonds in Nico's eyes. It was beaming bright, a light that wasn't blinding, but instead easy to stare at, "A wise man once said that you can't blame gravity for falling in love." He quoted from Alber Einstien while shaking his head in denial, "I don't believe it though. Love and gravity are the same force, glue of interconnection between all things. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows." His words came out clear and passionate like fire lit on a dark night.. The man then grabs her arm, leaning in closer, their foreheads touching as he pressed his lips against Nico's pink soft lips, " I just can't stop kissing you. What kind of curse did you cast on me, eh?" He pulled away followed by a light chuckle to the joke.

"Whatever splits it up so there's more for them and there's less for me. They don't know they gotta be faster than me to get to me, no one's done it successfully." User Image
                        ❀► [with : Nico & Desi ]❀► [where : Nico's home ] ❀► [mood : Happy ] ❀►Windy Swag ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Cuddling after a long day was simply blissful. Nico enjoyed her man's presence. The scent of his cologne filling her senses and leaving behind a comforting aura. Not to mention, the sound of his heart beating relaxed her, too surprisingly. She could stay like that all day long if he'd let her. It was honestly a bit surprising how well the two hit it off so quickly. It wasn't uncommon for her to be a little bit stand offish with new men, but for some reason, she took to Ronin like a magnet to metal. Something about his attitude and demeanor was just addicting to her. Heh, and the sex wasn't half bad either~ Hopefully this all wasn't just some good dream coming to an end.

As he asked about her past lovers, Nico honestly sat there in deep thought. God, she was starting to blank on her memory. She wasn't really all there mentally back in her youth. It was sad, honestly. Even thinking about how much of her past she had repressed either due to heavy drug usage or just plain ol' trauma brought a somber look to her eyes. It only lasted for a quick second before she quickly caught and recomposed herself. " Heh, can't really call them lovers if I can't remember, now can I? " That was only partially the truth. There were a few exes that she remembered and almost all of them either used her or just sorta left her behind in the end. It was the depressing truth that no one really cared about her until Desi was born. " They weren't s**t anyways... " She said as she briefly reached for the TV remote for a slight distraction. Nico was usually pretty good at keeping up a good facade went talking about the past, but today wasn't really one of those days.

The dancer aimlessly flipped through different TV channels until her birthday was brought up. She had a bit of an uneasy look to her face before she mustered up a smile for Ronin. " I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit anxious about it. I, uh... I haven't had the best of birthdays in like a LONG time. But! I'm excited to see what you've got planned. It'll be the first time going out for my birthday since... huh, I guess since I was really little. " Sure, she's celebrated with friends before, but that mostly consisted of getting ******** up after school at a park during the middle of the night which lead to a string of bad s**t afterwards. Either way, bad s**t left her to think that maybe her birthday was just meant to be a bad time. Hopefully that would change soon, though.

Ronin's sudden quote from Einstein along with his own theory of love and gravity put a slight smile on her face, but not as much as the sudden sweet kiss she received from the boxer shortly after. God, this was starting to get even more addicting. The warm sensation from his lips soon left as the two parted from the kiss. A light wash of pink fell over her cheeks as a sweet smile was left in place. " Well, it can't be that much of a curse, right? I don't see you complaining about kissing~ " Nico replied with a little giggle as she stole yet another kiss from him. She definitely wasn't gonna complain about the affection either. She hadn't felt like this in a relationship since... well ever, if she was gonna be truthful. It was nice. The two parted once again, leaving Nico to rest against his body once more as her ocean blue eyes moved towards the TV.

Nico was actually starting to relax until she remembered that she promised Ronin that she'd talk about what was bothering her. She had to keep her word, right? As much as she didn't want to get into it, a promise was a promise. " U-Um... " Her gaze moved from the TV to his emerald green eyes before they averted themselves once more as her anxiety rose. " I'm sorry for being sorta weird this morning. I, uh... I had a really bad night terror about my... my mom so... It just gets a bit difficult for me to sorta bounce back from them. They get worse this time of year normally. " Ugh! She hated this! Talking about her issues was just so hard for her, but she knew she had to explain what was up this time. Ronin definitely noticed how quiet she was at the festival, so there was no dusting this under the rug this time. Her arms wrapped themselves around her as she tried to keep relatively calm so she didn't set off an anxiety attack to herself. A nervous laugh escaped out of her lips while trying to fake her normal attitude. " Heh, I guess I'm just damaged goods... " As much as she tried to play it off, her anxiety was starting to settle into self doubts at this point. " Single stripper mom with a ******** up head... yea, I wouldn't hold it against ya if you left. I'm not much of a prize, heh... "

MOOD: Gloomy || Sleepyxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces