Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1209: Nico and Desi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                ✂✂✂

Hearing what Nico had to say about her exes made Ronin feel relieve thinking he was probably the best out of all of them. Yet the vagueness of her answer was concerning in a sense where he assumed Nico probably had horrible experiences with relationships. It was crystal clear, her glowing eyes becoming dull and her expression soon suppressed. Although its too early to dig deep in her classified past, he couldn't bear to see Nico suffer an old wound from the past. He didn't know scars can still hurt after healing. The boxer recalled earlier today of Desi mentioning how his mom tends to avoid certain subjects and how he found it annoying. Whatever problem Nico may face, regardless of how independent she may be, Ronin hope she would rely on him more often. His grip on her curvy waist tighten and his soft gaze never left her ocean blue hues. He gave his full attention to Nico despite with the T.V. turned on.

Moving on from the topic, Ronin smiled when he noticed Nico's pink lips curling into her signature toothy grin as she shared her thoughts about her upcoming birthday. Ronin was glad she was excited for it since he was too. Just moments ago she had a somber look, but now she's blooming like a sunflower. "With me your birthday would be everyday." His face leaning closer as he the tip of his nose affectionately brushed against Nico's petite ones, Eskimo kissing it. The warm embraces exchanged between the duo was such a rushing thrill. His pulse was beating fast like EDM music accompanied with an ecstasy high that made his mind go blank except his focus on her lips. Nico was right though, he wasn't complaining about those pink kissable lips. Her very own voice coming out from those lips, the way it was shape and how it curls when she talks, god damn, her lips must have been graced by the God of Lust. And yes, Nico's lips belonged to him and Ronin was selfish about it.

The mood in the air suddenly changed when Nico brought up about her odd behavior earlier at the festival. The boxer laid there still and quiet while he listened to her explanation. Seeing Nico crossed her arms, Ronin then place a comforting hand on her shoulder to show he cared. She shed some light on matters about her mother and the night terrors associated with her mother. Ronin guessed Nico wasn't close with her mother during her younger years. Something dramatic must have happened to her for Nico to act this certain way. "You don't have to apologize. I understand-- its fine. Hey, if you get those nightmares again, tell me, okay? I could spend a night over too if you want." Deep inside Ronin felt happy and privileged to have Nico for once show her vulnerability to him. It seemed she really did trusted him. For a strong woman like her, it must have been tough to let her guard down, but he praised her for it.

However, after she began putting herself down, Ronin instantly shook her by the arm. "What are you talking about? Why do you gotta say all that negativity?" He exclaimed, his gaze becoming heavy and his brows pinched tight. It was disappointing and sad at this point; even that fake laugh wasn't helping the issue. "You're not damaged goods. Trust me. You're way more than that and you gotta believe in yourself more. I see so much in you, babe." He tried to prove her existing elegance that she wasn't aware about. Nico had many qualities that he adored. "I'm attracted to you... Allured by you physically and mentally. I never met such a strong woman like you. I've changed since I met you." He paused for a moment. His hand rested below her ear and his thumb began caressing her cheek as he sends her another kissed on the lip that burned hot with passion and loyalty. "Even If you were actually broken, I don't mind picking up the pieces. You're priceless. I could never put a price on you. Plus, you make my Tesla look cheap, heh." A wet smooch was followed. His feelings was steaming up to a degree where something might pop up.

"I'ma show you how much you worth to me." Ronin bluntly stated, getting up from the couch as he then picked up and cradled Nico before making his way to the bathroom, "Lets shower together." It was more than just that and he made sure to lock the door.

"Whatever splits it up so there's more for them and there's less for me. They don't know they gotta be faster than me to get to me, no one's done it successfully." User Image
                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                        ❀► [with : Nico & Desi ]❀► [where : Nico's home ] ❀► [mood : Happy ] ❀►Windy Swag ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Everything seemed to have went pretty smoothly, at first. Ronin was very understanding of her mental state after having night terrors which was new for her. She never really had someone really ready to understand her and her condition -- well, scratch that! Desi was always the most comforting to her after night terrors, which was was so grateful for. For such a young kid, he was pretty mature in some aspects. His emotional intelligence and empathy for other people was like no other. If anyone had to her back for emotional support, it was always Desi, but apparently now Ronin was added to her little list too. Once she started her self-deprecating jokes -- if you could even call it that -- Nico was a bit shook from the boxer's quick timed reaction. From the way he shook her from her arms, the tone of his voice, and even from his facial expression, it was all a surprise to her.

In past relationship, at least from what she could remember, they would either ignore her self-deprecating jokes or even add onto it. Both shitty, but that was the "norm" she was used to. Ronin's words were nothing like that, but she couldn't even properly compare her relationship now versus the ones in her early youth. His barrage of praises left the dancer wide eyed and silent. She couldn't really even think of something to say back, especially when she was kissed practically back to back. Her racing mind went blank the second their warm lips embraced each other, melting away her senses until they parted.

Her face was completely pink as her azure eyes were still widened in surprise. She definitely wasn't used to this, but it wasn't like she was upset about it either. Ronin was honestly the first person to call her out on her behavior. While Desi wanted to, he never did because... well that's his mom. He couldn't do that, could he? The saturation of pink on her face turned to a tomato red once the man said he was gonna "show her how much she's worth to him". Her brain was still trying to unpack what the hell was going on when he had lifted her into his arms and just started walking away with her. " S-Shower?? Wait, what...? " Was all that was stuttered out of those pink lips of hers. Her heart was racing a mile a minute and the butterflies in her stomach were flapping their wings at an accelerated pace. Nico felt like a nervous little high schooler from the way that her body sort of just did nothing and left Ronin to do all the handling. She never fought back when he just carried her off like that. Instead, it obediently stayed still until he placed her down in the bathroom to lock the door.

Oh man! What the hell was she supposed to do! All she really could muster up was twiddle her damn thumbs! However, she did eventually wrap her arms around him from behind, hiding her red tomato face into his muscular back. " Y-You got me all flustered and nervous, damn it!! " What was he planning...?

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Flustered || Sleepyxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:43 am
User Image
User Image
                                                ✂✂✂

Closing the door shut, Ronin felt a warm embrace from behind, looking down to see Nico's petite arms wrapped around him. Spinning around to face his babe, he clutched onto her small shoulders. As Ronin gaze into Nico's ocean blue eyes he knew that all the beauty of the whole wide world couldn't even hope to stand chance against one thing: passion. It was passion that turned her soft eyes into orbs of the brightest flame, and inside of it the boxer clearly recognize the strength boiling deep in her. If only Nico could see through his own lenses, maybe she would understand how vibrant and colorful world is when she's around. His pride was partially in the way too. He's also a little shy. Seeing Nico in such adolescent state, human instincts came into play to take charge. it wasn't due to lust, but instead the highest regards for Nico. His hands traveled down to her curvy waist, "To be honest I don't know what Im doing, but you are so desirable right now....." He paused for a moment as offered a cheeky smirk, " Have you ever done it in a shower before?" The boxer's pearly whites exposed as he chuckled at the suggestion. To add it, Ronin switched off the lights though there was some source of light piercing through that one window. It wasn't too dark. The whole scene kinda gave it a romantic effect to match the vibe.

Slowly leaning closer towards Nico without hesitation, Ronin kissed Nico's ear lobe first and softly, with just the right hint of passion. The boxer would then work his way down to her soft neck to her collar bone before coming right back up for the lips that was waiting for him. "I know you had a long day today, but if you're not feeling it then I understand." He spoke, his breath curling against her skin just beneath her ear as a hand traced Nico's C-section scar. The young man couldn't make up his damn mind yet his body was acting on its own like it was meant to be. His gut was burning up hot like it was ninety nine degrees and he could feel the blissful high overwhelming his mind now. "Ima tell you the truth. Not like those boys on the loose. I'll put up with you babe. And I won't feed you false..." His husky tone floated into her ear, never escaping out from the other side of it.

Despite waiting for an answer, Ronin went ahead to strip Nico's long sleeve off as he then pulled her closer to his chest. His heart was racing in high speed with the adrenaline running through every vein in the boxer's body. With Nico being so close, Ronin could smell the Rosewater mist on her face and it got him cursed so now he couldn't move. At that moment, flash of recent memories with Nico and Desi filled his brain with dopamine. It was giving him all the reasons to kiss her once again. Clearing his throat, Ronin pulled away as he then held Nico's chin up before grazing his lips against her soft pink ones. It tasted it sweeter than Arizona peach sweet tea. At this point there's no stopping now.

"Whatever splits it up so there's more for them and there's less for me. They don't know they gotta be faster than me to get to me, no one's done it successfully." User Image
                      ❀► [with : Nico & Desi ]❀► [where : Nico's home ] ❀► [mood : Thrilled ] ❀►Windy Swag ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:50 am
User Image
User Image

It was sort of a strange, yet very reassuring feeling that Nico was experiencing at that moment. The level of affection, encouragement and positivity that she was receiving from Ronin was something like no other. She honestly wasn't even sure about how to react as certain points since it was a new occurrence in her life. Who knew being in a new, healthy relationship would put her whole life view upside down. It was nice, but a little nerve wrecking at the same time. She didn't want to mess things up between them. They were something good, and she wanted to keep that feeling going for a long time. " Oh, I'm desirable, huh? " The dancer said teasingly until he shot her a cheeky little smirk for his next question. Huh, surprisingly enough with her extensive sexual track record - she hadn't. Yeah, maybe a bathroom quickie in the past, but not in the shower. " Nope. Unless having "me time" in there counts. " She replied with her signature smirk and a raised brow. There was a first for everything, though!

Again, the warm and tickling sensation from his lips to her skin made goosebumps appear all over. God, his lips made her feel so intoxicated sometimes. Her body just reacted on its own accordingly. Her blush deepened while she bit her bottom lip. As they finally shared a kiss, Nico fully leaned into it, her eyes shutting while her mind was only hyper focused on the warmth against her mouth. " Heh, you're gonna get me hooked on this soon~ Not like that's a problem or anything, though. " A soft chuckle left her lips as she simply allowed the boxer to get rid of her top. She couldn't say no to him after he kissed her like that. Azure orbs gazed deeply into his dreamy emerald green eyes. Man, he had her tied to his little finger - if only he knew. Nico practically had hearts in her eyes while looking at him.

With their lips clasping to each other once more, Nico eventually started pulling Ronin closer and closer towards her shower. A free hand blindly reaching and feeling around for the handle to start the water, while the other hand gently caressed the side of his face. As the water ran, it quickly began to increase in temperature, causing a steaming effect in the whole room.

MOOD: Smitten || Sleepyxxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                ✂✂✂

There was no need for cupid's arrow to the a** with Ronin already under a love spell. The constant exchange of warm embraces from those soft lips was so addicting that the boxer had no self control to the sweet taste of peach. It was a sugar so flavorful that even cavity was worth the consequence. Needless to say, upon the guidance of Nico as she led him to the shower for a steamy moment, the boxer wished he had a condom on him. Under the shower head as the water kissed their skin, his hands slowly slid down from Nico's curvy waist to her firm bum before squeezing a cheek tightly. Pulling away, emerald green eyes studied the ocean blues like a puzzle he would love to solve. Sending a smile that shine brighter than the stars, his lips stretched revealing those perfectly aligned teeth as he then recited his feelings out loud, "Let each flaw be water drops falling like heavy rain. Standing under umbrellas to avoid the pain. When she came everything just wasn't the same. While everyone got wet, you would embrace the rain." He pulled the petite woman closer, their pelvis lightly pressed against each other as he continued on," And if you ever get cold.... I be your flame...Here, under the rain." He finished it off with a low voice and his face becoming flushed rosy red within seconds. His gaze soon fell to Nico's cute feet due to embarrassment after what he just said. It was difficult to look up again with his heartbeat echoing in his ears as he was lost in thoughts.

In the depth of the his mind where its all dark, his babe was all he sees. Ronin has always been thinking about her since day one. His confidence turned up when the light piercing through the window set itself on Nico as if the heavens were smiling at her. The spotlight was on the dancer and it was blinding to the eyes in a good way. Reaching for her small hands as they then intertwined, he lifted it up to his face as he peck Nico's fingers before confessing, "You know I have a foot fetish right? You got cute feet, haha~" He took a fast glimpse to her feet and back up, " I hope you know I would gladly kiss it too. Yeah I know, I'm kind of a freak, ugh." It was the truth, but of course it gotta be clean. Plus, Nico might get free foot massages. Must be nice.

"Oh s**t... Totally forgot I had this on still, heh." It took awhile until Ronin realized he was showering with his jeans on. Nico as well. He blamed the attraction between the duo for acting on its own though it seemed too natural. Didn't really matter anyways. The young man quickly took his jeans off leaving him with his Calvin Klein's boxer briefs before dumping the soak jeans outside. He would assist Nico with hers. He kneel down, his face leveling with her's waist as he slowly tug her pants down, letting her legs be free and bare. His eyes wandered all her smooth skin. Nico looked hella sexy; it was enticing. Definitely an eye candy to the public, but Ronin was pretty selfish when it came to her in regards of her occupation. He knew other men are gonna look. For now, she was all his. Sheesh!

Although it was a sudden change of mood, Ronin squirted a small amount of body soap onto his hand as he then began washing Nico's back from behind. He made sure to cleanse off all the sweat and dirt from every single pores. His touch was gentle and soft on the skin. "Doesn't it feel nice to shower together?" He asked while hugging her.

❀► [with : Nico & Desi ]❀► [where : Nico's home ] ❀► [mood : Thrilled ] ❀►Windy Swag ❀► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Gosh, how the hell was she supposed to calm herself down if Ronin kept making her heart race. If it wasn't one thing, then it was another. The butterflies floating around in her stomach were soon migrating upwards towards her chest, fluttering around her heart. They especially seemed to swarm around her heart as the boxer confessed his feelings in an unexpected and poetic portrayal. This moment didn't even seem real. While it was a simple yet romantic time in the shower, it felt like a dream for her. Nico couldn't remember a moment in her past where she felt like this before. The feeling of bliss simple ran down on her like the warm waters from her shower. She wished she could slow down time and just bask in this event til her heart's content. Her breath seemed to be stuck in her chest as a hand gently stroked the side of his face. Oh, god. What was she doing!! " I'm not really good with words, and s**t, it's probably too early to even say, but ya know what? ******** it! ...I love you, Ronin. " As embarrassing as she felt right now, she couldn't deny her feelings for him. She could lie about anything else, except her true emotions. Only a fool would be in denial about how they truly felt for someone they cared about. Now she was really out and open like a book just waiting to be read.

Even after confessing, she still couldn't help how nervous she felt. What if he rejected her? Yea, that possibility was low... but it wasn't 0 percent! Or at least, that's how her mind portrayed it. Anything could happen now. Oh, god! What did she do?! What happened to that tough b***h attitude she had?? Now look at her, nervous as hell, palms sweaty, heart racing, and her face was tomato red! Oh man... what if Ronin did reject her?! Nico had no clue how she would handle that. Most likely... poorly. Rejection was easy until it happened to you. Her racing mind continued to run until she felt warms lips pressed against her fingers. Azure eyes jumped up to lock into his emerald eyes as he confessed his fetish. That was unexpected, but not something that was a turn off for her. Her gaze moved down to her own feet as she wiggled her neatly painted toes. " I'm glad these girls can get the recognition they deserve! I gotta take good care of them for work, ya know? These babies are my money makers~ " It was the truth. If she didn't take care of her own feet, there was no way she would dance as good as she did. It was almost like a racehorse. If they couldn't stand on their own feet to finish a race, they were basically useless. A foot fetish wasn't strange to her. In fact, it honestly gave her a few ideas in her head for later on down the line. Nico gave Ronin a mischevious smirk before shaking her head. " I am the CEO of Freakiness. No kink shaming under this roof! " Being as open-minded as she was, she'd try anything at least once. Don't knock it 'til you try it!

Before their shower time together could continue, the boxer noticed the two were still in their jeans. Oh geez, showering in jeans was a first for her. She guessed they both got distracted in midst of the steamy moment. Nico simply let out a laugh before she squeezed out of her soaked jeans - with Ronin's help, of course. From there on, that dancer just melted as she felt soapy hands running along her back. It almost felt like that massage he gave her. " Yeaa~ It's nice, alright. Here, lemme do you, too. " The woman responded while turning Ronin around. She wanted to return the favor. Doing the same as he did, Nico poured some body soap into her palms, rubbing them together to create a foam before massaging it into his back. With all the fighting he does, she figured he really deserved some TLC on his muscles. Her small hands did their best making sure to knead out any knots she felt as she gently scrubbed his skin clean. " This feel good? Does anywhere else feel tight or sore? "

MOOD: Nervous, Smitten xxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:32 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                ✂✂✂

Those very words coming out from Nico's mouth, "...I love you, Ronin. " echoed in the young man's mind as his eyes slowly widen in awe. He stood there frozen while his cheeks began burning hot, a blush that he couldn't resist no matter how hard he tried not to. Taking a step back to casually get a good look of her whole being, without hesitation, Ronin drown in her beautiful eyes. Gazing into the depth of her ocean blue hues, everything else was blurred and he was falling in deep. He wrapped his right arm around her curvy waist, pulling her closer as he spoke, "I love you too, Nico." Ronin knew he was in love, but admitting it to himself that it happened was difficult due to his pride and gloomy past.The boxer then trace Nico's soft lips lightly with the tip of his finger. He fulfilled his urge with a tender kiss to her lips once more. Despite how many times he kissed her today, it was something he couldn't get enough of. It was a type of sweetness that even diabetics couldn't handle. With their chest pressed against each other, Ronin could feel her heart racing at great speed. His right hand slid its way down to her firm booty, squeezing a handful of it right after. "I have to admit though. When I'm around you, I'm not horny anymore, but instead I'm just happy to be in love with you and only you. I know it sounds weird, but I feel like its a good thing."

As his babe mentioned her cute toes, all the man did was stop and stared at it wiggling a bit. Initially, Ronin was embarrassed confessing his fetish, but Nico actually supported and accepted it. Most women that Ronin had encounter found his kink strange or odd. It was a plus for him since Nico had nice feet. Looking up to Nico, he replied back, "Whenever you tired, I'll be happy to massage those cute feet of yours." He adamantly suggested it with a wink before he quickly added on, "A foot job would be nice too, heh!" He scratched the back of his head in an awkwardly manner hoping it didn't come out wrong. He was curious if she was down for it.

Ronin turned his back to gal as she began rubbing his back down with body soap. When it comes to this couple, it was a two way street. Even with her petite hands, Nico managed to knead out a couple knots which caused the man to groan during the process. "Ahhh.... It feels good babe. You're good at giving massages." He complimented her skill before turning back to face her. Pointing down his manly part, though obscene, he snickered a joke, "Mini me could use a massage right now..." He paused to see her expression before continuing on, "Hah, just kidding babe." Eventually after being under the shower for quite awhile now, Ronin rotate the faucet off before getting out to dry his prune skin with a towel. From being in the water too long, Ronin notice the wrinkles on his finger tips. Nico too would follow his lead as Ronin then hands her a towel. While patting himself dry, the boxer would check himself out in the mirror as he flexed his pecs out proudly. " You down to take a selfie with me real quick. We look good together!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                      ❀► [with : Nico & Desi ]❀► [where : Nico's home ] ❀► [mood : Thrilled ] ❀►Windy Swag ❀► [OOC :Post was rushed, but I hope its okay! ]

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Wait... did she hear that right? He really said it back, didn't he? Her bright blue eyes lit up in excitement as her nervousness ceased to exist. Honestly, the woman almost felt like crying... almost. That would've been too embarrassing for her, but all the emotion was there for it. Nico never had someone say 'I love you' and actually mean it at the same time. Well, besides Desi, anyways. Probably for the 1,000th time today, their lips interlocked sweetly to seal the deal on this precious moment. "Yeah... I'm addicted, alright~ " The woman thought to herself as they parted slowly. She was completely entranced by Ronin until the firm grip on her ample bottom snapped her back to reality. Hearing the boxer's words, Nico simply chuckled while patting his muscular shoulders. " Nah, I get ya~ Physical intimacy is always great, but so it having a good connection with each other, too. It's like a nice balance. A nice change for once in my case. " Nico was only really used to the physicality of relationships, never the bond or the mind connection. That was partially the reason why her past ex's never really held a spot in her heart. Ronin, on the other hand, definitely took up a huge chunk of it which she had happily given him.

After mentioning a foot massage, as well as foot jobs, Nico snickered and smirked playfully. He had definitely read her mind, surprisingly, but she wasn't going to admit that right away. " Heh, maybe if you're good, mini you might get special attention in the future~ " The dancer wasn't going to say when - that would ruin the surprise! Since they were both turning into pink prunes, Ronin made the right call to quit the shower. As they both stepped out to dry off, Nico watched as he checked himself and only smirked even more mischievously. Sneaking up from behind, she swiftly came around and grabbed a handful of both pecs in each of her small hands. " Ya know, it's not fair to have bigger bitties than me, right? " Peeking over his shoulder, Nico could only laugh at the sight she saw of them both in the mirror. " Oh yea~ Let's take one just like this. " Of course, she was joking... sorta~

Having a quick little photo op, it was already pretty damn late into night. " Stay the night? Please~ ?" She didn't give him much of an option as she was already dragging the boxer into her bedroom. She wasn't planning anything freaky - she just wanted his company.

MOOD: Ecstatic xxx COMPANY: Desi and Roninxxx OUTFIT: Fall Shawty | Autumn Boixxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:40 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Since the whole demonic fiasco that happened in the city, Nico spent basically her whole time cleansing and protecting the hell out of her house and for her kid. Ronin could say all that he wanted to oppose her opinion, but that whole event just proved for a fact of how cursed her birthday is. SOMETHING always had to happen - just her luck... It was sorta sad, though, because she really was looking forward to having a decent birthday for once. Nothing major, just chilling with good vibes. Maybe in her next life she'll be more lucky. Every morning and every night since Halloween, Nico took her time to make sure to cleanse the house with incense and sweetgrass in all of the rooms. She even went as far as putting salt in every doorway and window as an extra precaution. Her and Desi were very sensitive to spirits in general, so seeing that Soliel was dealing with a damn demon of all things?! Yeah, she wasn't taking the ******** chance. Even though the craziness took place mainly in Uptown, Desi was still picking up all of that negative energy. He was starting to get nightmares during his sleep, and Nico's simply got more intense. Even though the whole thing resolved itself, these two were still pretty damn drained in a spiritual sense.

Both were very groggy in the morning from waking up - almost as if they were in some kind of hangover state. Slight migraines and just tired all the way around. However, the one thing that perked them up was the fact that Ronin had planned a little picnic day for all three of them. Nico was just excited to finally be out of the house, but Desi on the other hand was a bit more apprehensive. The mother noticed how quiet her baby boy was even during breakfast. Afterwards, the two were just getting dressed for the picnic. While Desi was already done dressing, he stayed close by Nico while she was deciding on an outfit while doing some light makeup. " What's wrong, babyface? You've been quiet all morning and you barely touched your dino waffle at the table. What's up? " She asked while looking at him through her vanity mirror. Sitting quietly on her bed while twiddling his thumbs nervously, Desi finally looked up at his momma with tear-filled baby blue eyes. " Are... Are those shadow people gonna be outside? " Hearing the scary things on the news made his anxiety about spirits and just paranormal things in general sky rocket. He was super worried about running into one while outside. Nico motioned for him to come over, and once he did, she lifted him up and plopped him into her lap.

" Listen, baby. The shadow people are gone. Besides, you know mommy will make sure they won't talking to you or mess with you, right? " As Desi gave her a small nodd, Nico left a sweet smooch against the baby's forehead. Soon after, her Iphone's screen lit up with Ronin's text message showing on the banner notification. " Good. Now, why don't you go grab your kite from your room and then go to the living room while mommy finishes up? Ronin will be here soon. " The boy gave her another nod, sliding out of her lap and running off to grab his kite. If momma said today was going to be a good day, then she'd make it happen!

MOOD: Meh xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Winter Baby | Keepin' Warmxxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:35 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ④ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ② υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

It was Christmas Eve! While Desi was majorly excited, Nico, on the other hand, was too busy ripping and running around the house to fully enjoy it. If it was just the two of them, things would be less stressful, but they had company coming over! She had woken up early in the morning to get started on cleaning, cooking, prepping gifts, and making a party snack platter for the little reunion. It was already agreed that this would be a potluck style party, but the mom in Nico told her to over-compensate and have a s**t ton of snacks and drinks anyways! She had recently caught up with Prom, but now it was going to be Yasu and the twins coming over, too! How long had it even been since they all saw each other last? From highschool up until now, Nico changed A LOT, so she had assumed the same way about them.

While Nico was busy in the kitchen, Desi was keeping himself preoccupied with Christmas cartoon specials on the TV. "Hey, babyface? Can you keep an eye out for our guests? If you see 'em, then let 'em in!" She called out from the kitchen to which her child replied with a thumbs up. Shuffling up from the living room floor, the little boy stuck his head from the parted curtains to stare outside. His eyes got big from all of the snow falling to the ground! Big blue eyes moved from the snow to his mom in the kitchen. "She's too busy to notice... I'll just play out there for a little bit~" The sneaky devil grabbed his coat and boots, silently opened the door and ran out to the front lawn to start building up his army of snowmen.

MOOD: Busy! || Excited! xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Both - Matching Christmas Pjsxxx OOC:

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:28 pm
User Image
tab Location : Location here | Company : Hwan, Han and Prom | Mood : Agitated | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

He doesn't really care for catching up with anyone. The academy held little merits for him by the time he had departed from it. people kept dropping out, teachers would move away, people even disappeared. It wasn't exactly a great time. It kind of just got worse when the teacher that he wanted to learn from, a teacher known for being a professional in the medical field and teacher their medical class, packed up and left with all of his family. That left not only his own classroom barren, but also 2 other classes without teachers. It was inconvenient to say the least. The only good things that came from the school were his relationship with Han, his friendship with Prometheus, and a better understanding of who he wants to be as a person worthy of Han's love. "Why exactly did we have to come here again? We didn't know her all that well no?" At least when he tried to wrack his brain for anyone named Nico, he couldn't think of any friend that Han had with that name.

User Image
tab Location : On route to Nico's Place | Company : Han, Hwan, and Yasu | Mood : Tired | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here
Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

"She was in our friend group, but she had moved away after awhile. I probably interacted with her the most out of all of us." Personally, she is one of the few people he remembers clearly. Yasuhiro, Han, Hwan, Seiji, Rebecca, Vladimir, Nico, and Naruse. The only names that he can really recall from that period in his life. The period where he tried to be one of them and blend in while hiding out from Vlad. It is kind of crazy how times tend to change.

As they are walking, he takes out his phone to read any of his notifications. So far, him and Vlad have been texting all morning, best wishes for the holidays even though one of them has to work. Vlad was never one that cared for the holidays anyways, so he understood that he just decided to work. Though he has been sending photos of a young girl with a fiery spirit. Someone he told Prom that he saved on the job. A girl without any parents who reminds him of Prom apparently. His thoughts on his doppelganger end when he almost trips over something, barely avoiding it when his shoe slips on some ice, making him halt to catch his balance. "Ah...a kid." And not just any kid it seems. "Does Nico know...your mom, does she know you are out here by yourself?"

Cho-Cho Twain

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:54 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral / Excited | ocation → By Nico's house | ompany → Yasu & Prom

y rofile → Here & Here | heme → Daywalker & The Cure

wan's ight → Like this | ome → Doux Housing District

tab tab "What do you mean, we were friends with her? Remember that time we all went for Korean BBQ?" Han glanced over at Yasu with a slight brow raise before glancing back down at his hands. For his contribution to the potluck, Han made a classic ma-yak gimbap; easy hand food that is also 'addictive'. Hwan to the side, hands in his coat pockets with the plastic bag hanging off his wrist. He bought some drinks; regular calpico, banana milk and some beer to share amongst them. "Eh. Personally didn't talk to her much, though... I am curious about how she's doing now." He said with a slight shrug.

tab tab As the four were approaching the house, out of the corner of Hwan's eye he could almost see Prom trip in slow motion and almost instinctively he grabbed the back of the redhead's jacket though the other has already managed to prevent so he lets go of the coat. While this was going, Han leans into Yasu to whisper into his ear. "I know you didn't wanna come but I'm glad you did. I thought it'd be nice to spend the holiday with friends. Stuff happened and my parents won't be able to get here till after Christmas." He leaned in to peck him on the cheek before he too then spotted the kid. He figured that a long time passed since they've seen her but he didn't expect it. "Cute kid."

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:04 am
User Image
User Image

Desi was nearly 4 whole snowmen in when he heard shuffling close by. When he looked up, he saw the redhead his mom knew and their friends. Of course, he was questioned, so he sorta flashed a sheepish grin while scratching the back of his head. Uhh... Y-yeah! She totally knows!" The child was never a good liar. His body language said it all. Darting eyes and a nervous chuckle. Overhearing the small convo, Nico headed over from the kitchen and leaned against the door frame of the front entrance, arms crossed and a smirk on her face. "You gotta work on your lying, babyface. Not very convincing~" The woman teased and then gestured everyone inside. "Long time, no see! Come on in and get out of the cold. Especially you, Desi." It didn't seem like her kid was outside for too long, but she still didn't want him to run the risk of getting a cold. Being sick always made his asthma act up even worse, so she wanted to avoid a trip to the hospital if she could.

While Nico behaved pretty calm, she was actually pretty anxious. It had been a long time since she saw the group. So long that she probably looked like a different person to them! Well... maybe not to Prom. They had met previously and it seemed like the only difference so far was just the fact that she had a kid. However, she wasn't really her reckless, young self anymore. Having Desi meant taking a lot of extra precautions at times. Once everyone was insdie, Nico closed the door behind them before scurrying off to the kitchen to grab the snack tray for the living room "It's nice seein' ya'll again! Uh.. I know we said it was a potluck but I sorta went overboard... there'll be food to take home at least! Help yourselves and get comfy." With the tray over-loaded with snacks set onto the living room table, the mother looked over to everyone, her thumb pointed back towards the kitchen. "We've got drinks. I stocked up on a lot of stuff and made some "adult" apple cider." As nervous as she was, she'd probably drink a few cups herself to get loose.

MOOD: Anxious! || Excited! xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Both - Matching Christmas Pjsxxx OOC:

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas