Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1209: Nico and Desi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:02 pm
User Image
tab Location : Location here | Company : Hwan, Han and Prom | Mood : Calm and a little more grateful | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

"I went to the BBQ with you, and Prometheus. The others were tag alongs." It was an honest answer to him. He barely payed any attention to the others that were there. Han's cute face lighting up when he tasted familiar foods was too distracting. Sometimes he wishes that he worked with him, but then he reminds himself that if he did, Han would be far too distracting for him to actually work. He will just settle with texting him at least once every hour. Han never seems to mind. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it if you really wanted to come." How can he say no to such a cute face? He misses the subtle catch Hwan does, misses the majority of what Prom says to the kid, but he does not miss the fact that this kid is probably hers. They are all so young, barring Prom of course, and yet she already has a child? Must be pretty hard for her. He ca at least respect a mother doing whatever it takes to look after her child, even if it means getting away from the father if they are no good. His respect for Nico has certainly gone up on that fact alone.

He goes inside with everyone else, resting his hand on Han's back so he can catch him if he slips too. "We appreciate you having us, thank you." He helps Han take off his coat before removing his own, watching as Prom casually keeps walking with his hoodie on. He isn't exactly one who likes to take off his jacket since that has become a comfort he supposed. He can recall how difficult it was for the counselor to get Prom to remove it back at the school. When they managed, and everyone saw the reason he keeps it on, they never made him take it off again. "Sounds delicious, it is definitely the perfect season for it."

User Image
tab Location : On route to Nico's Place | Company : Han, Hwan, and Yasu | Mood : Awkward | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here
Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : **Translation: "Scouts Honor"

"Right, and I am Han Solo. Word of advice? Don't look up to the right when you lie, its a tell." When he stands up straight again, having crouched down to pick up some snow to make his own snowman, he thanks Hwan for helping him not fall and shoves his hands into his pockets. Maybe playing with snow when you are not wearing any gloves is a bad idea. But hey, he can just add frost bite to his list right? "Oh thank the gods, I am pretty sure my pretty little a-...butt, my butt would freeze to death." This is why Prom is not the type to be around kids. He still hasn't gotten any more PG over the years. Before they get inside, the redhead pulls a small box out of his pocket and sets it on the kid's head before shoving his hands back in his pocket and whistling innocently. Inside the box is a piece he rigged to make the metal detector the kid was using, be just as good as the highest grade you can find. Now he can use two-tone audio to identify what he is detecting, and it with make a tone when the kid is digging, letting him know exactly when he's found the item buried. Sometimes it is handy for him to know how to rig tech and speak to it to give it a task.

As he passes the mother, he gives her a wink and whistles some more as he steps further into the home. The tune he is whistling, dies off into an impressed one as he looks around. "Your place is way brighter than mine." He's moving his hands in his pocket, playing with something inside as Yasu seems to pipe up for them all. "I will take some." He comments as he follows her towards the kitchen, peeking over her shoulder before he's even stepped into the room. he probably looks like a paranoid dude, scoping the place out. But really he's just taking note of the tech in the house, flinching when some of the appliances make a shrill sound when he is visible. "Sorry, didn't think your uh...residents would immediately greet me. I promise not to make anything go kaput. **Slovo Skauta." He mutters in Russian as he makes motions with his hands to tell the tech in the room to tone it down a bit. "Man, sometimes I wish that people are that happy to see me." He looks back to Nico, elbowing her playfully. "Need help with anything? I am surprisingly useful, I promise."

Cho-Cho Twain

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral / Excited | ocation → Nico's house
ompany → Yasu, Prom, Nico & Desi
y rofile → Here & Here | heme → Daywalker & The Cure
wan's ight → Like this | ome → Doux Housing District

tab tab "I too brought drinks, got a pack of this Christmas Ale, worker at the store said it'd taste good and few non alcoholic drinks. It seemed like a good call since there was a kid amongst them. Hwan's...not a huge fan of kids in general but he doesn't really mind them either as long as they're not loud. Haneul on the other hand likes kids; he even sees himself being a parent or at least likes the idea of it. He's also sure that their parents... or specifically his mom wants a grandchild.

tab tab Following the other two inside of Nico's home, Hwan removed his boots and coat; neatly placing them by the front before navigating to leave the drinks on the kitchen counter. He wasn't sure where to put it so just in case will leave it there for the host to put it in the right spot. On the other hand, with the help of Yasu; Han managed to slip out of his coat while switching the tupperware between his hands before setting it down on a nearby table to mutually help his partner take his off. "Thank you, Yasu." Slipping off off his shoes and grabbing the container before going over to Nico, offering a one-armed hug. "Thank you for having us over, it's been a while since we last saw each other. A lot to catch up on." Within the years after they all graduated, Nico has a kid!!

tab tab After Haneul made his way to the living room to find the table full of delicious-looking food. Unlidding the tupperware, he sets it down with the rest. Hwan opens the case of beer he brought, grabs a bottle for himself and goes back to the living room and leans against the back of the couch. Haneul curiously looking over at the trays of food Nico had prepared, waiting for the rest to join around. He didn't want to start eating without the rest of the party. "It all looks tasty, Nico. What did you make?"

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As everyone shuffled on inside, Desi was going on in when the small box from Prom was plopped onto his little head. "Hmm?" Little hands reached up and started opening it to see the device that was just gifted. Cool! He assumed it was for his metal detector, so as all the adults socialized in the kitchen, the 8 year old scurried up to his bedroom to fiddle around with his new toy. Meanwhile downstairs, Nico was checking on the main dinner entrée when the electronic appliances started going crazy. She would've damn near dropped the roast chicken if she hadn't had such a tight grip on the pan's handles. "Jesus, who knew my stuff would start fangirling over you." The woman teased before playfully elbowing him back. "If you wanna be a doll and grab the paper plates and plastic utensils, that would be helpful." She pointed over to the cupboard on the far left and then to the bottom drawer beneath it. Afterwards, she returned the hug from Han with a smile. "Thanks for coming over! It feels like it's been forever. So... I heard you and Yasu are planning on tying the knot~ Congrats, you two!" It was news that she heard from Prom, but it wasn't unsurprising. She knew how much they cared about each other and was honestly happy for them. Yasu and Han were meant for each other.

Hearing Han's question, Nico snickered. "I made WAAAAY too much. But in the living room there's little snack foods. Mozzarella wrapped with salami, olives, crackers, different sliced cheeses, candy and nuts, plus dino nuggets for the kid. I'm getting ready to carve this roast chicken, though. Not to mention some roasted garlic veggies, a side salad... annnnnd I got a red velvet cheesecake in the fridge. Everyone help yourselves!" Nico definitely went overboard, but she wanted everyone to have options. She wasn't 100% sure on what everyone wanted. Besides, she figured it would be nice to catch up over a bunch of food. Speaking of which, they were missing one person! "DINO NUGGETS!!!" As if on cue, the little boy returned nearly stumbling once he hopped off the last stairstep. Desi was a fiend for his nuggets, so it was easy to lure him out of hiding with those. "There you are~ Alright, kiddo. Lemme introduce you to momma's old friends. Yasu, the twins - Han and Hwan, and you met Prometheus Prime at the beach the last time." Her son studied everyone's faces just to make sure he wouldn't forget their names. "Hi! I'm Desi, it's nice to meet all of you. Oh! And thanks for the little doo-hickie for my metal detector." The last bit was direct at Prom, but once introductions were out of the way he wasted no time in chowing down on the dino nuggets.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellow || Excited! xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Both - Matching Christmas Pjsxxx OOC:

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:08 pm
User Image
tab Location : Location here | Company : Hwan, Han and Prom | Mood : Pretty calm | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

Because he is a lovesick sap around his fiancé, when Han helps him take off his own jacket, he gives him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Of course." And then Han was off and Yasu followed him over. He does his best to recall that previous respect of Nico as Han gives her a hug, reminding himself that this is Han's friend and his by association. He doesn't get mad at Prom anytime the other pats Han's shoulder or something and he is gay! He shouldn't be getting jealous over them hugging, especially since she is a girl and HE is the one who Han is going to marry. So, he puts on a smile after they are done hugging. "Thank you. I couldn't wait much longer after graduation. I was certain and I didn't want to lose my chance." AKA: he planned to put a ring on it as soon as he could.

He follows Han to where the spread is, biting at Prom when the redhead teasingly tugs his hair. The guy is a little unpredictable, but Yasu is far too used to his strange antics by now. So he takes it in stride with a chuckle before he is back to being a gentleman and pulling Han's chair out for him. "It does look and smell delicious. And do not worry, everyone here can certainly put food away without trouble." And because he is terrible with kids, he gives the child a nod when he introduces himself.

User Image
tab Location : On route to Nico's Place | Company : Han, Hwan, and Yasu | Mood : Relaxed | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here
Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : **Translation: "Scouts Honor"

He gives an awkward chuckle as he scratches the back of his head. "Apparently I have gotten more popular among the technology since I stopped pushing it out." Things got so much easier when he just stopped rejecting them and let them in. They became less invasive and actually communicated so much better than before. "Roger." He doesn't waste time going to the spot where she pointed, pulling out the plates and utensils she wanted while cooing at the toaster for being so handy. Sometimes tech works a little better when appreciated. But of course, that really is only something he would understand since they speak to him. Only machines his pretty a**. Whatever being he is talking to through all this technology is, it seems to have a concept of pain and fear just like humans do.

He follows her out of the kitchen, setting them on the clear spot of the table before helping to distribute them amongst the group. By the time Desi has come down, he's managed to poke Hwan in the stomach while passing, take on of the ale's he brought, tugged softly on Yasu's hair to make the man bite at him with a chuckle, and then claim a seat to start digging in. His playful nature shows his comfort around the group, clearly not feeling as awkward or nervous as his other companions. "Oh, no problem, I can show you what it does later."

Cho-Cho Twain

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:07 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Neutral / Excited | ocation → Nico's house
ompany → Yasu, Prom, Nico & Desi
y rofile → Here & Here | heme → Daywalker & The Cure
wan's ight → Like this | ome → Doux Housing District

tab tab Han's face quickly turned to a light shade of red when Nico mentioned their engagement; here he thought he could surprise her with the fact. "Hehe, you heard correctly. Thank you, Nico." Turning his head to face his partner, kissing him on the cheek. Quickly glancing down at the ring n his hand, feeling the butterflies in his stomach again. When the introductions between them and her kid; Hwan sat up, waved at Desi with his free hand replying with a simple "Sup."

tab tab Haneul crouches down a little to level with Desi, giving him a friendly wave and a smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Desi." Standing back up, he held onto the sleeve bit of Yasu's sweater before leading over to the food, finding the plates & utensils. Putting a little bit of each on his plate including the gimbaps he brought.

tab tab Hwan has made himself comfortable on the couch, not even food is good enough of a reason to get up, though staring at Prom but not really bothered. He has grown used to the red head's antics. "I'll get up in a bit, everything looks good." He was listening to the food Nico was listing out the foods while sipping more of the ale. Oh! We should also watch a Christmas movie or something too."

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Since everyone was getting comfy, Nico decided to relax some more too. She went back to the kitchen to get herself a cup of her adult apple cider before popping open one of the Christmas ales that Hwan brought and poured it into the same cup. "Heh, you guys wanna watch Elf? That a comedy classic, ain't it?" The woman suggested while also fixing a plate of food for herself and her kid. There was no way she was just going to let Desi inhale chicken nuggets all night. The boy needed his veggies whether he liked them or not!

With arms full of food and booze, the mother quickly hustled back into the living room before they could fall out of her arms. "Oh! Let me get y'alls gift stockings. It's not much, but I wanted everyone to get something special." It had been so long since they all seen each other last that Nico wasn't really sure if they all still liked the same things back in highschool. Hell, it wasn't like she could even remember fully. The b***h was high off her a** half the time! She took a big ol' gulp of booze before scurrying up the stairs and back again with 4 decorated stockings. Inside it was just little things like hand lotion, candy, a gift card, and then a coupon that she handmade that was labeled "one free shot on me at Neon Lights!". If there was anything that she knew, it was that free alcohol was the best kind. "You get a stocking, you get a stocking, everyone gets a stocking!"

MOOD: Mellow || Excited! xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Both - Matching Christmas Pjsxxx OOC:

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:42 pm
User Image
tab Location : On route to Nico's Place | Company : Han, Hwan, and Yasu | Mood : Relaxed | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here
Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He eats his food, drinks the ale, and just basks in the ability to coexist in the same space with people for a change. Usually people make him antsy, itching to jump out of his skin. Which just ends up with him pissing someone off to make them storm out themselves so he doesn't have to. But still. This is so much nicer. The expectation isn't to have false niceties with people you barely speak to. While they haven't seen Nico for some time, it doesn't really feel like them all being here together is in any way forced. It feels comfortable. "I gotta be honest, I have never seen it. Is it any good?"

The mention of the stocking piques his interest, reminding him of the box he has sitting in his pocket for Nico. Something small, but it is a necklace duo with a pair of cats making the yin and yang. The cat is of course an inside joke, but the necklaces have trackers in them. In the box is some instructions for an app he made that will help Nico keep track of her child, should he keep the necklace with him. The same can be done for him, should anything happen to her. They are a unit of two who have each other to keep a balance in their life. At least this way she can have a little piece of mind when they are apart.

"This is for you as well." He does a trade off, taking the stocking and digging through it, while handing off the small box to her. "I hope it helps. Don't use it for something evil. Or do. That is your prerogative."

Cho-Cho Twain

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:39 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image

The day began pretty early for Nico and her kid. A majority of the morning was spent doing some spring cleaning. Since she had been busy the past few weeks with work, some minor things around the house ended up being neglected. She figured this morning was about as good as ever to catch up on missing chores since they were expecting guests here soon. Of course, with Desi's help, it made cleaning go by so much faster. While Nico cleaned up the kitchen, her son spent his time straightening up the living room and picking out toys and games for him and Lily to play. It had been awhile since their last play date, so he wanted to make sure there were plenty of options!

"Hey, babyface! Take a break, let's have breakfast!" Nico called out from the kitchen. She wasn't sure when Two and his daughter would be here, but she made extra breakfast just in case. Today's breakfast was dinosaur shaped waffles with some fruit and sausage on the side. If need be, she could always make lunch for the group too. It was no biggie after all!

MOOD: Mellow || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC: Finally posted x.x sorry for the late a** reply!!

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín// Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

Out again. Zhu had to admit that he had never intended to take so many social trips outside of work but the air in the city had seen him being a tad bit more social than he had desired. He looked to his side at the bouncy yellow thing and shook his head. It was nice for his daughter to have a friend. It wasn't as though he had any issue with Nico but he was more solitary than his little ray of sunshine.

Speaking of his little ray of Sunshine, still wearing her yellow coat she was struggling to hold the painting supplies she had pulled from her drawer that she wanted her and Desi to paint with, occasionally dropping a few brushes which she stopped to pick up. He clicked his tongue "Told you to use the bag."

"I got it! All toys are in the bag they won't fit!" stubborn just like her old man. He'd give her the time though they'd arrive just a little later than he had intended but once there he'd knock on the door. It was time for another little pay date.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Right as Nico got Desi situated at the dining table for breakfast, the sudden sound of knocking against the front door go both of their attention. Desi was gonna make a run for the door to answer it, but his mama grabbed him gently by the shoulders, putting him back into his seat. "Whoa, there! Slow your roll, kid. Eat your breakfast, I'll get the door." Of course, he gave her a bit of a pout, but his stomach growled in protest. "...you win this time, tummy!" The child declared as he began to devour his dino shaped waffles. That boy was clearly about as stubborn as his mom - the apple never fell too far from the tree.

Nico was quick to answer the door and usher their guests inside. Even if it was just a light drizzle, she didn't want to leave those two out in that weather. It was probably her motherly nature kicking in, but she didn't want Lily to risk getting sick - although that seemed hardly the case. "Good morning, you two!" Her eyes quickly looked down to Lily with all the stuff she was toting around in her small arms. Nico kneeled down to her level with her hands open. "Hey, kiddo. Do you want me to set your stuff down in the living room? Desi's in the kitchen having breakfast and there's plenty more if you and your daddy are hungry~" It was entirely up to Lily if she handed over her stuff to Nico to put away.

MOOD: Mellow || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín// Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

In an effort not to get anything wet Lily would gently take off her yellow raincoat and neatly fold it while they waited for the door to open. She looked a little displeased placing it into the small compartment where it'd sit until dry and away from anything important so she was there in her pink collared dress. She'd deal with it especially since she was here with a friend and soon he door would open and the silver lady would be there letting them inside "Hiiiiii~!" she'd great.

Two would nod to Nico as she opened the door letting Lilly inside first. He was a little wet but generally he seemed quite fine with the weather "Hello Miss Hayashida." speaking formally as usual. He put his hands behind his back looking down at his daughter as Nico spoke to her and offered to take the burden out of her arms "I ate. She has an endless stomach." he said and Lily would gently hand over the bag to the older lady "You can take some paint brushes if you want! I brought plenty!" before she rushed off to go see Desi in the kitchen.

Two let out a small sigh "Apologies. She was looking forward to another day all night." motioning in the direction he girl just ran hearing her call the boys name loudly the moment she entered. Two gave a feint smile "How have you been?"

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:56 am
User Image
User Image

"Lily!!! Hiiii!" Desi yelled out excitedly the second he saw her come into the kitchen. He was a bit surprised that she was without her yellow jacket, though! Hopping down from his seat at the table, he walked over to Lily and pointed at the plethora of breakfast food on the table. "Are you hungry? They're dinooooo shaped" The little boy was very much a dinosaur enthusiast. If there was ever an opportunity to share his love for them, he'd quickly take it. He pointed to the free chair next to him, but didn't see any plates or cups. "I think mom musta forgot to get more plates for you guys. Gimme a sec!" The plates that Nico normally grabbed were usually in the top cabinets which were way too high for Desi to grab on his own. But! There were a few dishes that he saw tucked away in the lower ones which were way easier to snag. The boy sifted through to find a few things for Lily to eat and drink from. He wanted to give her a matching set but the lower cabinet was just filled with random plates and cups. None were matching except a single plate and a small ceramic cup. They were both white with a small trim of pink sakura blossoms around the edge. "Maybe this will work?" He was able to grab the plate, but on his way back in to grab the cup, Desi's elbow accidentally knocked into a different glass, sending it straight to the ground and shattering.

Seeing how spritely Lily was to come over brought a smile to Nico's face. She was a big softie for kids - she was a mom after all! Taking her bag of art supplies, Nico placed them in the living room for the kids to find later. "Oh, don't be so formal, Two~ You can just call me, Nico, ya know? " The woman teased while tidying up any little mess just to get it out of the way. Hearing how excited Two's daughter was all night had a small chuckle escape from Nico. "All night? That must be rough. Desi was bouncing off the walls about today until that tired him out." Just as she was about to answer Two, the sound of glass shattering made her jump. Of course, she took no time running into the kitchen to check on the kids. "What happened? You two okay?" As she ushered the children away, she made sure to give them a thorough once over to make sure they weren't hurt by the glass.

"I'm sorry! I...I just wanted to get Lily a cup..." The young boy stuttered as looked up at Nico and Two with big remorseful eyes. "Hey, buddy. It's alright - an honest mistake! Um, grab mommy the trash can real quick so I can get this cleaned up." Nico knew mistakes happened. She wasn't truly worried about a random cup being broken anyways. She was already picking up the large shards carefully off the ground when she turned to Lily. "Once I get this cleaned up, do you want me to get you something to drink? Juice, maybe?" Nico then turned her attention to Two, giving him a little awkward smile. ""Sorry for the mess. Want some coffee?

MOOD: Mellow || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:16 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

It was a calm Friday evening in the Hayashida house. Desi had just gotten back home from school and was promptly doing homework. He wanted extra time to get a close look at the rocks he found earlier today. The quicker his homework was done, the faster he could get to examining! Meanwhile, Nico was busy making a quick dinner for the two of them. She figured mac and cheese with dino nuggets would do the trick just fine. The meal was ready within 15 mins, perfect timing for little Desi. "Hey, momma! Can you check over my homework, please? Some of the math problems were a little hard..." He was never shamed to ask for help, but he definitely felt more frustrated over the more difficult equations.

Nico of course gave the page a good glance over... but she didn't realize how different the problems looked. "Oh wow.... Uh, these look okay, but its waaaaaay different from what I remembered as a kid... it looks like they just added extra steps to get the same damn answer!" The last bit mumbled quietly to herself. Overall, the answers seemed correct, so she just handed the page back over to her son.

MOOD: Mellow xxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff