Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Here comes polyamory, just as we predicted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:43 am
By Michael Brown, CP Op-Ed Contributor

Let me be totally clear at the outset. One of the purposes of this article is to say, “I told you so!” Or, more precisely, many of us have been predicting this moment for years. As reported in the New York Times, “A Massachusetts City Decides to Recognize Polyamorous Relationships. The city of Somerville has broadened the definition of domestic partnership to include relationships between three or more adults, expanding access to health care.” Is anyone really surprised?

Read more: link  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:25 pm
The concept of that kind of relationships just bothers me. I've known a few people that have been in those relationships and it always boils down to them wanting to be allowed to cheat because they can never be satisfied with what they have. It has always ended with hurt feelings and drama for all parties involved to once the jealousy becomes too much. I really hope they don't become legal and I wish the bigamy laws were enforced more.  

Rysabi

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff