Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Questions & Answers
Should I acknowledge the anniversaries of couples.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rysabi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:41 pm
Should I acknowledge the anniversaries of couples I know are in unscriptural marriages?

I send cards for different reasons to church family members as well as loved ones all year long. About 90% of my card collection contain Scriptures and faith-based messages. But the one kind that tugs at my heart is “Happy Anniversary,” for couples I care about outside the church, including family who I know have a non-scriptural marriage.

This scenario has somehow hit me hard lately. Trying not to judge and wishing them happiness was always my intention, but I feel differently now. How can I truly wish these things if in my heart I know that their marriage isn’t condoned in God’s eyes?...

Click the link above to view the answer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:00 pm
Thank you for these posts Rysabi! They are in line with what we believe and want to foster of ideals here in the guild.  

Garland-Green
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Rysabi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:29 am
Garland-Green
Thank you for these posts Rysabi! They are in line with what we believe and want to foster of ideals here in the guild.

I'm glad you like them! I recently found this site and it is loaded with questions and answers, lots of great information in it!  
Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games