Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:56 pm
A R C A D E

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crane Game
Use the "action," button with your post to generate (3) 20-sided dice. For every roll that is 15 or higher, you can claim a stuffed toy from the machine!

Hi-Scores
To be on the scoreboard, visit the arcade and use a "post action," to generate a random number between 1 and 5,000. That'll be your character's score on the game they're playing. Quote Sylamb if you get a new Hi-Score to update the board.

Pac-Man
▪ ▫
Space Invaders
▪ ▫
Street Fighter II
▪ ▫
Mortal Kombat
▪ ▫
Dig Dug
▪ ▫
Tetris
▪ ▫
Initial D
▪ ▫

Jade Rotaski rolled 3 20-sided dice: 9, 13, 20 Total: 42 (3-60)
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 6:46 pm
User Image

User ImageHealth: 90% | Bruised stomach and jaw, busted lip.
Carrying: School Bag
With: Gang members
Song of the moment: ARCADE 2019: ULTRACOMBO : LoL login theme
OOC:

kotoro17
Quote:
Quote:

The camping trip had come and gone and while he'd enjoyed being amongst nature, being able to take photographs of wildlife and the trip, stargazing, swimming and dancing he had found himself feeling more lonely than he had before; perhaps because his attempts to appeal to those in his group fell flat or perhaps because he tried too hard and this turned them away from him, but he left the camping trip feeling more isolated then he had felt before, and the loneliness he felt ate at him.

Why was it so hard for him to make connections? To make friends?

He didn't understand; he knew he would pull pranks on people and be a tease but he never meant it maliciously it was all in good fun and harmless for the most part but no one here seemed to be able to take a joke to like his flirtatious nature. In the end, he figured that it was simply a clash of cultures; being raised for most of his life in pain had left its influences on his body language and the way he acted, whereas people in Japan were far more reserved.

So in order to have friends would he have to change who he was? He hated the idea; his mother was European who hailed from Garnemy and he was raised in Spain, he loved these things about himself, he was proud of them no matter how people looked down at him for being an outsider, and with his mothers recent passing he refused to give up these qualities of himself they were one of the few connections to her he had left... he'd never stifle them just to fit in.

After the events of the camping trip school started up again and it was mostly the same old story for him, more teasing and playing pranks with his classmates, people getting mad at him the teachers scolding him...the only difference today was a rumour of a new student that was suddenly transferred and seemed to be the talk of gossip and rumours but Cyrus for once was not in the mood to try and find out what was going on so he didn't bother to find out about this new student.

Classes ended and he decided to waste some time away down town in the local arcade, he had some yen on his parson from his fortnightly stipend from his grandfather so he headed inside to play a few games. Heading inside there were colourful and lights and sounds inviting him to play the games, He played a couple of games not really aiming to beat the high scores just to have some fun and before he left he tried the crane game to see if he could get one of the cute plushies in the shape of various birds.

Lucky for him he won one on his last try, and out popped a cute plush in the shape and colouration of a cockatiel.

Once he was finished with the games he left the arcade and went around the corner to use the vending machine by the alleyway and ordered an orange juice box, leaning on the wall he poked the straw through the hole and began to take a casual sip as he noticed a group of older teen probably in their last year of high school or slightly older and clearly in some sort of gang approaching, one of them noticed him and began whispering to the others before they all approached surrounding him on all sides.

"Hey you, Gaijin, you speak Japanese or what?" One of them asked him with a thick accent; he was a good four inches taller than Cyrus and well built so he leaned down and over him in an attempt to be intimidating. "Give us your money, and we won't break your pretty face, yeah?" he added rubbing his fingers and thumb together in front of his face to indicate cash.

These thugs were idiots if he thought he was just going to hand over his money to them not that he had much left on his person, he's spent most of it in the arcade already, taking a big sip of his orange juice he then sprayed it into the others face and eyes, the large man reeled back roaring in pain as the citric acid burned his eyes and let out a choked winded sound as Cyrus kicked him in the gut knocking him over while he clutched at his eyes.

"I can speak Japanese just fine thanks...and you lot aren't getting a single yen out of me," He said firmly with a frown; he didnt care if he was outnumbered; he hated bullies and people who tried to intimidate others with such tactics it was underhanded dirty and most of all cowardly; they likely only acted tough because they were three of them. He grunted as one of the others sidelined him and punched him square in the jaw making him stumble back and drop both his drink and his bag by the vending machine, before another punch, this one busting his lip and causing it to bleed down his chin as the other one who was unharmed grabbed his arms and tried to twist them behind his back as Cyrus struggled to get free but the other had a tight grip on him.

He sort of wished he'd joined the Judo club as well as archery right now!

"You're gonna ********' pay for that you brat! We're gonna make it so you wish you'd just given us your money you gaijin s**t!" the thug who punched him hissed his eyes narrowed in fury as he began cracking his knuckles clearly ready to give the brunette a beat down as the third slowly began to recover from having orange juice sprayed into his eyes.

"Maybe but I'd rather get my a** kicked fighting you guys off than surrendering to your bully tactics" He grunted before he slammed his foot in between the legs of the other kicking him square in the balls; his hands might be restrained but his legs had free reign on this assholes junk who then let out a high-pitched squeak and collapsed like a sack of potatoes on the floor in front of him clutching at the area that had just been viciously attacked.

The first guys whose eyes had been momentarily blonde seemed to have mostly recovered and slammed his fist right into Cyrus's gut knocking the wind out of him "Not so ******** cocky now are we? Hold him tighter so he doesn't escape! I wanna make a mess of him for what he did to us" the teen growled fully prepared to give Cyrus a beating that would put him in the hospital.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm
Jade Rotaski

User Image

Heading for the arcade, cause why not, there was no reason for him to rush back to the dorms. He was free to roam, and no one from UDA to slap the cuffs on him and bother him. During the school day, he'd paid little attention, outside of hearing whispers around him as everyone was watching the 'new guy.' Every so often during the day, riling up the other students, especially the ladies when he smirked their way. For the most part, he was disinterested, just wanting to go explore his new surroundings.

Already the rumor mill was brewing, probably didn't help that he carried that lighter around, flicking it open and closed. Leaning up against the wall, bad boy styled or whatever. All it did was make him chuckle, let them think whatever they wanted. He was just biding his time till that final bell rang for the day. Looking around to see if he caught sight of the other mages, the ones he knew about that were here anyway. Hurrying out from the school as soon as the day was done, some pocket change at the ready. Snacks or games, the dilemma? Games first, slowing as he got near the arcade, seeing a small gang of hooligans lurking around into the alley up to no good.

Peeking around the corner, watching the scene unfolding before him. Amused when the brunette sprayed one of the idiots in the face with the juice box. He didn't let things continue on, speaking after a few minutes. "Hmm...and here I thought everything would be new and strange when I moved here. Good to see some things are the same, like big dumb bullies looking for a boot to the a**." Having just snuck up behind the group, Kasai did just that, slamming his foot hard against the backside of one of the bullies, sending him careening forward onto the ground. Hands shoved in his pockets, smirking when he got their attention. "Hope I got an invite to this party? Let's dance!"

His gaze intense and determined, as stared down the guys, including the one holding the brunette's arms. "I hate to see such dirty tactics, three on one, let's even the odds a bit." Lunging at the guy that still held Cyrus, while the other two idiots were recovering, Kasai headbutt him so he stumbled away from the brunette. Smirking, looking to Cyrus, "you ready for this?" Now that the three guys had recovered a bit and came at the two of them. Kasai taking some hits, and punching back. When one tried to go at Cy from behind, he set a quick fireball at the creeps pants and sent him running, patting out the flames. Just a little fire, nothing bad. If he had to explain it, he was still carrying the lighter. Now it was just down to two guys they were fighting off.

Scuffed by the end of the fight as the other guys turned tail and ran...er...limped away. Wiping a bit of blood off his lip where the one slugged him. "well that was exhilarating. You sure are a spitfire, good job with the juice box by the way. Saw that earlier," chuckling again thinking about it. Giving Cyrus a hearty slap on the back, smirking, "Name's Kasai. What about you my man?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 5:46 pm
User Image

User ImageHealth: 85% | Bruised stomach, rips and jaw, busted lip & bloody nose,
Carrying: School Bag & Cockatiel plush
With: Kasai
Song of the moment: ARCADE 2019: ULTRACOMBO : LoL login theme
OOC:

kotoro17
Quote:
Quote:

Cyrus didn't expect help to arrive, the arcade was near the end of the street and the alleyway was mostly out of sight of the main road and people would be too busy to notice the scuffle currently going on, so the brunette figured that he was going to get his a** beat, his money stolen and head home sore, disgruntled but his pride still intact (if these guys didn't break anything that is), however, someone seemed to notice the altercation.

A figure approached and kicked one of the thugs in the a**, his hands in pockets are seemingly unsurprised at the fight going on and he looked the type to have been in fights himself, the way he held himself gave an aura of confidence and assuredness that this wasn't his first rodeo in a fight or in a situation where he was outnumbered which was a bit of comfort in this tough situation, Cyrus had scuffled with others before, usually, students who are mad at him for the pranks he'd set up but nothing like this.

The new challenger in question wore the same uniform as him the similar shirt and jacket of Shiri Gakuen; though he had substituted normal pants for some dark ripped jeans, his hair was also a vibrant colour of red which made him stand out like a sore thumb, was it dyed or was it natural? Did the curtains match the drapes? Perhaps it was something to ask this stranger at a later time.

Once his arms were freed thanks to the redhead's interventions he rolled his shoulders and cracked his knuckles with a firm nod at his question "I mean do I really have a choice?" He joked with a bit of a laugh before fighting alongside this guy; three against two were better odds but they didn't come out of the scuffle uninjured. they only fought for maybe a minute more with blows being exchanged before the other freaked them out with some sort of fire? It was only for a moment and had the three of them running and swearing vengeance so he was grateful...had it been some sort of lighter? Or was he...was he a mage? He knew of some of the other mages from the UDA since the part incident and he was aware they were keeping tabs on him, but the action had been too quick to really tell and was likely another thing he would eventually have to ask his rescuer about

Cyrus allowed himself to slump over a bit and gingerly touched his ribs where he'd been punched during the fight; he didn't think anything was broken but they were defiantly bruised and would ache for at least a week, it'd make archery a little tricky for a while but he'd deal with it. Along with his ribs, his stomach hurt from all the times he was kicked or punched there and he had a bloody nose to go along with his bruised face and busted lip.

He was roughed up, but nothing a first aid kit and some make-up couldn't fix.

With the thugs gone Cyrus allowed himself to flop down on the floor next to the vending machine and lean his head back against the wall with a soft groan as he took a moment to get his breath back; he wasn't unfit by any means but an all-out brawl with guys bigger than you was more exhausting than it looked.

He squinted up at the redhead as he talked about the juice box stunt he'd pulled earlier "Citrus acid and eyes don't mix, besides it's his fault really for getting that close to me...too much of an easy target" He said with a bit of a smirk before he grimaced as his split lip began to sting; that was going to take a while to heal and the school would probably have questions if he couldn't cover most of the injuries up by tomorrow; the last thing he needed was for them to call his grandfather and have him think he needed to be transferred again.

"Kasai...wait your the new transfer student at Shiri right? I heard whispers going around the school, but how curious that the new kid wound up being my hero!" He teased fluttering his eyes at him playfully before offering the redhead his hand to shake, which was more of a western custom than Japanese but he;d only been in the country for 8 months, he'd lived in Europe his whole life and so some habits were hard to break "I'm Cyrus, nice to meet you...so am I special or do you do this a lot? You know, turn up out nowhere and save people from getting their asses kicked?" He asked with a soft chuckle "Don't get me wrong I appreciate having a knight in shining armour to save the day, pretty sure I'd have worse than bruises if you didn't show up, you just seem the type to get into a lot of trouble...my kind of guy basically" He said with a smile and a playful wink.

Kasai was attractive; there was no denying that at all; the red hair, in particular, made the other stand out and it really looked good on the other; he didn't know many other people who could pull off such a vibrant shade of red and still look badass. So Cyrus did what he always did when meeting someone attractive; he started flirting and being a tease.

"Well seen as you saved me how about a reward?, S'not much but here," He said as he reached into his school back and pulling out the small plush cockatiel that he'd won not ten minutes previously at the arcade and handed it over to the other. "If that's not enough I can also throw in buying you a drink from the vending machine, I did waste mine after all and fighting is thirsty work" He said jerking his thumb in the machines direction.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 11:44 pm
Jade Rotaski

User Image

"You're a feisty one, creative too," with what he said about the juice box, the citric acid. Wincing a little, raising a hand to his forehead. Wiping off a little blood where he'd headbutted one of the creeps earlier. His head not ringing as much at least now. Hopefully nobody was gonna bother him about the nature of his injuries, how they happened. The nosey-bodies at UDA, not that he would actually bother answering them if they asked anything.

Eyebrow quirked up, Kasai snorted with the brunette's teasing flutter of lashes calling him hero. "Yea, ya know, it's my job, going around being all dashing with my tarnished not so shiny armor. A knight to all in trouble, especially cute brunettes." Smirking as he winked at him, teasing right back. Taking the offered hand, shaking his, curious.

"Mhm, like I said...I favor the cute brunettes in distress. Heh, I mean...I saw those buffoons sneaking around looking up to no good when I headed for the arcade. So I followed to see what they were up to, cause I can't stand bullies." Frowning a little thinking on that, shaking his head to brush off the thoughts. "As far as special, well...you tell me. Do ya hold yourself in high regard?" Smirking a little, leaning over to give Cy's hair a ruffle. His hand moving to tilt Cy's chin up to him.

"Oh a reward, does the knight get a little treat, huh Cy?" Chuckling as he let Cy go, teasing him, he arched a brow watching him pull out something from his back. His lips quirked into a crooked silly smirk at the plush cockatiel taking it into his hands. "s**t that's cute, look at you trying to win me over already. Thanks," The plush was super cute though to be fair. Holding his hand out to Cyrus to help him to his feet, "Better idea, how bout someplace to get some food and drink. I got some money on me, my treat, if you can recommend someplace good. Haven't been here more then a couple days so I don't know what all is here." Holding the cockatiel under one arm as he helped Cy up.

"As far as a drink, well...I could think of other drinks I'd rather get." Like sneaking into a bar and getting some drinks. "But I figure I oughta wait a day before getting into that much trouble right off the bat." Chuckling a bit, "But yea...like...what's your favorite place? We can go sit and talk...recoup a little from our scuffle." And it would likely be more comfortable then sitting on the ground like Cy was at that moment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 2:17 am
User Image

User ImageHealth: 85% | Bruised stomach, riBs and jaw, busted lip & bloody nose.
Carrying: School Bag
With: Kasai
Song of the moment: Beneth the Mask Persona 5 OST
OOC:

kotoro17
Quote:
Quote:

Cyrus let out a soft amused sigh at the others comment of him being creative as he gingerly wiped the blood from his face with a packet of tissues "Well I'm nothing if not that, though usually, I save that for pulling pranks on people not starting fights...at least not intentionally, though I have to say it the first time gang members have tried to shake me down for money, jokes on them though I'd already spent most of it in the arcade" he commented casually with a slight shrug of his shoulder.

When Kasai began to actually flirt back with him, Cyrus was actually was genuinely surprised by it; usually, when he flirted with people and teased them in his usual good meaning way, he either got told to stop in that stiff polite way most Japanese people did or they got mad at him and scolded him for taking it too far, so far no one had ever just smiled and played along flirting right back until this pretty redhead showed up and the brunette was suddenly found in this situation where he wasn't sure if he should feel excited someone was just vibing with him or feel flustered because this had never happened before.

He decided he was feeling both at the moment.

"Well then I am VERY flattered to have such a hero who finds my physical traits so appealing," the brunette said with a soft laugh though he could feel his face heating up a little bit as the other shook his hand though clearly he wasn't used to western greetings "I mean who the hell likes thugs trying to steal your stuff? I sure as hell don't and I don't like seeing it happen to other people either so that's something we have in common" He pointed out feeling the other ruffled his hair like he was a little kid; usually Cyrus be annoyed by others doing it to him, but the other saved his a** so the redhead was getting a pass, at least for now

Cyrus blinked his emerald green eyes locked into Kasai's as he felt the other fingers tilt his chin up to him this faces getting a little too close (Or maybe not close enough?) for comfort as the redhead teasingly talked about his reward, while it still flustered him a little deep down it didn't stop him from putting on his best smile at the question and fluttering his eyes at him "Of course! A dashing knight needs a faithful and cute companion!" He said with a chuckle as he offered the plush to the other.

Luckily Kasai seemed to like the plush as much as he did "I know right? I got lucky and managed to snag it earlier but I think I owe you one so it;s all yours take good care of it" Cyrus said with a chuckle as he took Kasai's outstretched hand and got to his feet, picking up his bag as he did so and listened to Kasai's suggestion fo getting food and finding somewhere to hang out. Cyrus didn't have archery club and he lived alone so aside from schoolwork he had free reign to do what he wanted today...tomorrow he decided he was going to undertake UDA'S training that had been offered to him as he left the camping trip yesterday; he didn't know what to expect from it or if he'd even he well suited to it but...knowing there were people with powers out there trying to help the world he felt like he wanted to help however he could.

"That sounds like a great idea, I know a few places that we could go to get food though honestly, I've only lived here for a month or so myself," he said before he raised an eyebrow at the others suggestion for drinks and not of the soft drink kind "I get the feeling you are going to be a wonderfully terrible influence on me, defiantly count me into whatever shenanigans you are planning," He said with a chuckle.

At the question of his favourite place, he simply smiled as he slung his shoulder over his back "You'll see, let's get going though, food awaits!" He said with a gesture of his hand for the other to follow; he took Kasai to a cosy looking restaurant that sold Takoyaki to take out 9The two of them got some weird looks for how battered and beat up they were but no one asked any questions) and bought some drinks and snacks before leading the other to his favourite place so far in Shiri; the Gardens and Grove section of the city that was flush with plant and wildlife, it had an aura of calm tranquillity in this place that the brunette really enjoyed and sort of reminded him of his old him in Spain...that and he could take lots of interesting pictures here.

[Moved to Garden and Grove]

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers