Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:54 pm
Mage Willow - Dorm Room 9 DEAD - UDA cover up; was suspended and transferred.

Mage Alpha - Facility 000 Vat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:03 pm
DEAD KILLED BY AGENT SPADE DURING MURDER IN SHIRI EVENT

User Image

∴ Tachibana Aru_____ ∴ Mage » "Willow"

══════════════════════════════════════════════
      GENDER 🞂 Male
      AGE 🞂 17
      HEIGHT 🞂 5'6"
      WEIGHT 🞂 110lbs
      EYE 🞂 Teal
      HAIR 🞂 Teal
      POWER 🞂 Blood Vessels grow from his limbs like the branches of a willow tree. They are strong and burn upon touch. He can only create eight and loses consciousness from blood loss if more than four are cut. His blood is seafoam green, oddly enough.
      PERSONA 🞂 Punk. Introvert. Lazy.

RELATIONS
      🞂 Nobu Yuki ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Best Friend. Romantic Feelings.

PLOT SLOTS
      🞂 Open to Any

POST LOG
      🞂 "Murder in Shiri" - Interaction with Agent Spade over the disappearance of his best friend Nobu Yuki.
      "Murder in Shiri" - Interaction with Scientist Valkyrie to discover the shards hold memories.

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6pON9j9.png?1[/img]

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25459773#388133553]NPC[/url] [/align]

[size=11]∴ Tachibana Aru[color=white]_____[/color] ∴ Mage » "[i]Willow[/i]" [/size]

[size=11][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][color=turquoise][b][/b][/color][/size]

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:57 pm
User Image

∴ Name Unknown_____ ∴ Mage » "Alpha"

GENDER 🞂 Male or Female (Character Perception)
      AGE 🞂 17
      HEIGHT 🞂 5'2"
      WEIGHT 🞂 80lbs
      EYE 🞂 Blue
      HAIR 🞂 White
      POWER 🞂 Barriers. Astro-projection. Telepathy
      PERSONA 🞂 Gentle. Kind. Mentor.
      BIO 🞂 Kept in a sealed Vat at facility 000. Holds the barrier around Mt. Fuji to keep Empyreans at bay. Barrier is weakening. Alpha is dying. Alpha is reaching out as hard as it can to prepare the mages and vessels for it's death. Alpha has a difficult time speaking. It has been locked up since child hood to safeguard humanity.

RELATIONS
      🞂 MAGES ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Alpha knows all the mages, even if they don't know Alpha.
      🞂 MASAAKI ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Alpha knows all the vessels, even if they don't know Alpha. But Alpha intervened when the Empyrean launched a mental attack on Masaaki, guiding him out of the nightmare.
      🞂 IKKI ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Alpha knows all the vessels, even if they don't know Alpha. But Alpha used astral projection to guide Ikki to the shoreline where he and Eris were able to support Masaaki, Mika and Spade against the Empyrean.

PLOT SLOTS
      🞂 Alpha visited the Vessels in their dreams, saving them from the horrors of the Empyrean devouring Nobu Yuki.

POST LOG
      🞂 Ikki saw Alpha pointing to the shoreline during Murder in Shiri event.
      🞂 Masaaki was guided out of an Empyrean ******** by Alpha during Murder in Shiri event.

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6pON9j9.png?1[/img]

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25459773#388839459]NPC[/url] [/align]

[size=11]∴ Unknown Name [color=white]_____[/color] ∴ Mage » "[i]Alpha[/i]" [/size]

[size=11][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][b][/b][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:24 pm
User Image

∴ Mizutani, Asako_____ ∴ Role » " Vessel "

GENDER 🞂 Female
      AGE 🞂 16
      HEIGHT 🞂 5'4"
      WEIGHT 🞂 100 lbs
      EYE 🞂 Golden Brown
      HAIR 🞂 Pink
      OCCUPATION 🞂 Art Student
      ACCESSORY 🞂 Glasses (Near Sighted)

🞂 Art. Asako is a fan of all painting media.
      🞂 Cats. Their curiosity and grace are enchanting.
      🞂 Baking. Its the only science she is good at.
      🞂 Honesty. No matter how bad it hurts, only speak the truth.

DISLIKES
      🞂 Digital Art. Overproduced, empty and lacking feeling.
      🞂 Bugs. Insects and little critters give her the creeps.
      🞂 Winter. Asako feels cold even in a summer wind.
      🞂 Lies. Don't speak if you can't be honest.

FEARS
      🞂 Snakes.
      🞂 The U. D. A. failing.

PERSONA
      Gentle. Caring. Quiet.

BIO [ Read Story & Info for details of the world in order to create your character's background. ]
      ❱❱ SKY ASUNDER Asako will never forget the emerald lightning and the storm that swirled off in the distance. Those colors staining the sky conjured a storm in her heart. She started to feel isolated from the world. Finding comfort in her solitude, she began to draw.
      ❱❱ MAGE HUNT While her parents were too busy to care for her creations, a neighborhood boy thought they were fantastic. She never spoke to him or played, but the boy always came over to see what masterpiece she was working on. One night Asako witnessed his powers and was amazed. However, her parents also saw and were horrified... even though he saved their daughter.
      ❱❱ ATOMIC PRISON What happened in Tokyo shook the entire world. Asako was scared as well, but the first thing that came to mind was her friend. She went running to make sure he was okay. However, when the announcement was made on TV to report Mages to the government, they came for her friend. When Asako's mother admitted they called UDA for her protection, Asako was filled with hate for her parents. She was more than happy when they moved away and left her to live in the house alone with her aunt checking up on her occasionally.
      ❱❱ TRANSFER STUDENTS Not having ties with many of the students at Shiri, Asako was excited to hear about the new batch of transfer students coming in. She was even more excited that they were coming from UDA. She hadn't given up on her child hood friend. While she wished she was talented with skills the UDA would want for agents, Asako knew she wouldn't qualify for much against the Empyrean.
      ❱❱ CURRENT Asako hopes one of the transfer students can get in contact with her childhood friend who was taken after the destruction in Tokyo. She knows they weren't a bad person and hopefully they're okay.

RELATIONS
      While your character may have pre-existing relationships with agents, mages or other vessels- all Vessel x Mage relationships must start with a clean slate and be built up through RP. Each event a vessel and mage participate in together will reward at least one ★ to their relationship development. No more than two ★★ can be rewarded in an event.
      🞂 NAME ☆☆☆☆☆
      🞂 NAME ☆☆☆☆☆
      🞂 NAME ☆☆☆☆☆

PLOT SLOTS
      🞂
      🞂
      🞂

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∴ S̶̬̚ĩ̵ͅr̶̩̐e̷̻̍ń̵̗ _____ ∴ Role » "E̶̫̓m̸̠͝p̵̹̍y̶̘̌r̴͉̈́e̷̮͛a̸̰͆ṋ̶͑ ̵̺͊Ŕ̶̤à̵͖n̴̢̄k̶̠͘:̵̲̓ ̵͕̔R̴̮̓̌i̵̪͒p̶̼̰̈́p̸͍͝e̵͈̘͛r̴̺͖̎"

GENDER 🞂 Unknown possibly more female than male.
      AGE 🞂 Unknown
      HEIGHT 🞂 7 foot 5
      WEIGHT 🞂 Unknown, estimated to be around 500lbs
      ABILITIES 🞂 The full scope of its power is unknown, but what we do know is this creature is thought to be responsible for the vessels hearing the music that led them towards the beach incident, the believe it may also have charming and illusionary abilities as demonstrated with Mage Willow.

This 'Siren' may also have the ability to mess with the mind and drive non-mages insane with its communicative abilities (As shown from excursion [REDACTED]) it has the ability to make itself float off the ground and in the air and could have other offensive and defensive abilities to do with psionics and telekinesis, so it is to be approached and hunted with caution.

H̷̳̀e̶̹̋a̸̤͚͑r̵̠͠ ̵͖̇m̷̩̱͝ẽ̶̡,̸͖͖̑̏ ̷̣̫̓c̶͚͊̑h̸̜̤́̎i̵͈̅l̶͉͠d̷̙̳̀r̵̲̈́e̵̯̾̕n̷̩̈́ ̶̲͈̑ǫ̶̚f̷͔͖̓ ̸̯̓ö̶̬͇́͝u̵͙̬̍̎r̷̛̥̹s̵̨͌̔,̵̱̌̔ ̶̧̿ǰ̴͖o̴͇͊͗͜i̵͍̍̅n̵̝̒ ̵̤̙̌u̵̺͒s̸̥͈̐,̶̨̹̏͝ ̸̢̺̆̔c̴͉̿ö̶͕̯́͘m̴͔̟͌͛é̷̺͝ ̶͎͉̃̐w̸̩̻̑̍i̷̧̍͌ṫ̷͙̟h̵͉͂͌ ̶͓̕͝u̶͎͓̅s̵̖̻̆,̴̞̎ ̶͔̖̋͑b̵̜̚é̶̤̀ ̵͓̭̎̎o̵͍̔ņ̷̂̃e̶̲̊̿ ̶̮̳̾ẃ̷̬ì̸̩t̴̙̆h̶̢̉͝ ̷̙̠̄͠u̶̖͓͆̕s̵̲͕̽,̶͕̀͌ ̶̢̣̅̄w̷̛̱ȅ̶̦ ̶̱͆̾w̷̼̔͊i̴̖͆̽l̶͇͂ḽ̷́̓ ̶̣̺̔̂ǵ̸̣ù̴̞i̶͓̹͂d̶̝̑́͜ȩ̵͒ ̸͚̜́̀y̸̝̒͝o̸̪̝̚ü̷͙ ̵̥̺̅t̶̪̀ǫ̴̝͝ ̸̜̆t̴̨͖̕r̷̬̩͒ṳ̷̒e̴̞͆̃ ̷̱̯̾p̴̨͔̈́͝o̶͙͍͋́w̴͓̑e̸̲̓̒r̷̘͓͆.̷̛̱̬

W̷E̷ ̷W̸I̷L̸L̶ ̸R̸U̵L̴E̷.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:02 pm
User Image

∴ Parasite _____ ∴ Role » "E̶̫̓m̸̠͝p̵̹̍y̶̘̌r̴͉̈́e̷̮͛a̸̰͆ṋ̶͑ ̵̺͊Ŕ̶̤à̵͖n̴̢̄k̶̠͘:̵̲̓ ̵͕̔R̴̮̓̌i̵̪͒p̶̼̰̈́p̸͍͝e̵͈̘͛r̴̺͖̎"

GENDER 🞂 Unknown
      AGE 🞂 Unknown
      HEIGHT 🞂 Unknown; body is smoky like and seems to float not really stand on the ground
      WEIGHT 🞂 Unknown
      ABILITIES 🞂 The full scope of its power is unknown, but what we do know is this creature is thought to be responsible for the incident several years prior. The mission that killed Sparrow, and the bus of others, leaving only Mika and Spade surviving.

This 'Parasite' may also have the ability to attach itself to others' bodies, to their shadows. Blending into them and hiding itself, able to jump off the bodies.

H̷̳̀e̶̹̋a̸̤͚͑r̵̠͠ ̵͖̇m̷̩̱͝ẽ̶̡,̸͖͖̑̏ ̷̣̫̓c̶͚͊̑h̸̜̤́̎i̵͈̅l̶͉͠d̷̙̳̀r̵̲̈́e̵̯̾̕n̷̩̈́ ̶̲͈̑ǫ̶̚f̷͔͖̓ ̸̯̓ö̶̬͇́͝u̵͙̬̍̎r̷̛̥̹s̵̨͌̔,̵̱̌̔ ̶̧̿ǰ̴͖o̴͇͊͗͜i̵͍̍̅n̵̝̒ ̵̤̙̌u̵̺͒s̸̥͈̐,̶̨̹̏͝ ̸̢̺̆̔c̴͉̿ö̶͕̯́͘m̴͔̟͌͛é̷̺͝ ̶͎͉̃̐w̸̩̻̑̍i̷̧̍͌ṫ̷͙̟h̵͉͂͌ ̶͓̕͝u̶͎͓̅s̵̖̻̆,̴̞̎ ̶͔̖̋͑b̵̜̚é̶̤̀ ̵͓̭̎̎o̵͍̔ņ̷̂̃e̶̲̊̿ ̶̮̳̾ẃ̷̬ì̸̩t̴̙̆h̶̢̉͝ ̷̙̠̄͠u̶̖͓͆̕s̵̲͕̽,̶͕̀͌ ̶̢̣̅̄w̷̛̱ȅ̶̦ ̶̱͆̾w̷̼̔͊i̴̖͆̽l̶͇͂ḽ̷́̓ ̶̣̺̔̂ǵ̸̣ù̴̞i̶͓̹͂d̶̝̑́͜ȩ̵͒ ̸͚̜́̀y̸̝̒͝o̸̪̝̚ü̷͙ ̵̥̺̅t̶̪̀ǫ̴̝͝ ̸̜̆t̴̨͖̕r̷̬̩͒ṳ̷̒e̴̞͆̃ ̷̱̯̾p̴̨͔̈́͝o̶͙͍͋́w̴͓̑e̸̲̓̒r̷̘͓͆.̷̛̱̬

W̷E̷ ̷W̸I̷L̸L̶ ̸R̸U̵L̴E̷.

(hope this is okay)

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
P R O F I L E S & P L O T S

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash