Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ MANGA
Light novels (korean)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Joker 13

The Committee Staff Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:50 pm
Yahallo!!!

I know most of you are more knowledgeable about japanese LN than me so I thought I recommend korean ones you could try out.

First up, Trash of the Count's family.
It's kinda isekai. He gets transported to a world of a munchkin style novel 'The birth of a hero', as a irrelevant character which gets beat up by the protagonist. In order to escape that fate he changed the story a weeee bit. Ya kno. Entirely. There mages, swordmasters, beastkins, dragons, necromancers etc.

Second story, Omniscient viewpoint of a reader.
Similarly, its a isekai-ish story about his favorite LN coming to reality. How he uses plots and storyline to kinda win in that world. Where gods control your fate for their amusements. And where even the gods get toys around by an even greater power. Madness! I say.

Lastly, Nano machines
The murim world. Aka. World of Martial arts and cultivation. But what if your descendant came back in time, injected high-tech nano bots in you that enables you to literally master any martial arts. To mold ur body on a molecular level. Wahhh SAIKO!!!!!

Anyways...have a try at em. Ja Ne!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:01 pm
Royal Joker 13
Yahallo!!!

I know most of you are more knowledgeable about japanese LN than me so I thought I recommend korean ones you could try out.

First up, Trash of the Count's family.
It's kinda isekai. He gets transported to a world of a munchkin style novel 'The birth of a hero', as a irrelevant character which gets beat up by the protagonist. In order to escape that fate he changed the story a weeee bit. Ya kno. Entirely. There mages, swordmasters, beastkins, dragons, necromancers etc.

Second story, Omniscient viewpoint of a reader.
Similarly, its a isekai-ish story about his favorite LN coming to reality. How he uses plots and storyline to kinda win in that world. Where gods control your fate for their amusements. And where even the gods get toys around by an even greater power. Madness! I say.

Lastly, Nano machines
The murim world. Aka. World of Martial arts and cultivation. But what if your descendant came back in time, injected high-tech nano bots in you that enables you to literally master any martial arts. To mold ur body on a molecular level. Wahhh SAIKO!!!!!

Anyways...have a try at em. Ja Ne!!!

whee Thanks for the recommendations
i was looking for something new to read
what websites do you recommend to read this?  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
✩ MANGA

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers